+ Reply to Thread

Thread: News from the other side: the Yandex browser

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default News from the other side: the Yandex browser

i been using yandex browser for a while as recommended by Paul and some people here. I dont normally start threads here as most of you knew. Lately I notice that news that are on yandex site are normally not on MSM. And rarely posted here on Avalon so on an attempt to bring balance I started posting it here. Which apparently bothered some people. and raises my red flag. We have seen much worse crap posted here few examples are. "Eat your booger" and "drink your pee" supposedly to bring health benefits. I actually drunk my urine couple of times and have my son do several times with no result. Dammit stupid me. then of course we have the flat earth; global warming and more I can go on and on. So why the heck my postings of view from the other side met with hostility? you be the judge.Well of course truth should be known. and for the sake of getting a balance of news from as many sides I will be posting more news from yandex. with the added bonus of pissing off the people who want to hide the truth from us.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Daozen (15th August 2017), Ewan (8th November 2017), fourty-two (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Hervé (28th September 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Mercedes (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: News from the other side: the Yandex browser

Just a heads up to the real truth seekers, especially to Bill and the mods. I have been here long enough to say that the quality of things we discuss here deteriorated. I have seen many wise people I admire come and go.
    We have seen many organizations, group, field that’s in the cutting edge and good for the masses been infiltrated manipulated, corrupted and used by the globalist. America is one huge example. Mofun is the latest that I knew of. Avalon is in the front line of online forums for the awakening. That should give you something to think about. This people are among the most respected in a group as they has the advantage of profiling. They knew how a certain group will react to something and thereby give them the advantage of blending in very well. So keep your guards on.

Much love to real truth seekers

Hope that these bastards who allow themselves to be use and use people will soon wakeup to the pain and suffering they are causing to their fellow human

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), EFO (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), mab777 (15th August 2017), Mercedes (15th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Just a heads up to the real truth seekers, especially to Bill and the mods. I have been here long enough to say that the quality of things we discuss here deteriorated. I have seen many wise people I admire come and go.
    We have seen many organizations, group, field that’s in the cutting edge and good for the masses been infiltrated manipulated, corrupted and used by the globalist. America is one huge example. Mofun is the latest that I knew of. Avalon is in the front line of online forums for the awakening. That should give you something to think about. This people are among the most respected in a group as they has the advantage of profiling. They knew how a certain group will react to something and thereby give them the advantage of blending in very well. So keep your guards on.

Much love to real truth seekers

Hope that these bastards who allow themselves to be use and use people will soon wakeup to the pain and suffering they are causing to their fellow human
    I'm here for a more than one year and I saw the same thing as you did and is very sad to watch how things are sometime deteriorated and perhaps this is an other stage to separate the wheat from chaff and in my opinion is a good thing for those who see that.Everyone choose his path.

There's more to write,but you put enough salt on the wound,so I will not add more.Perhaps things will change in a better manner in a good way.

From time to time I treat some threads in this fashion:
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Cute, EFO!
    What can I say,Foxie Loxie?Today's gloom and doom news always deserve an innocent big smile.
    Sort of:

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Bubu (16th August 2017), Lifebringer (15th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Its a sifting and sometimes they go off to seek deeper understanding of what they have found. Believe it or not, they come back. World's too screwy and secretive to discuss it with the "sleepers," who give you the stink eye sideways when you try to talk to them about it. As I said, we all need someone to talk to about strange phenomena and discussions that are a little beyond their pay grade of understanding, until they do wake up. Patience, it's a lot to take in and sometimes overwhelming and that's how the dark side gets them. Over anxious for the information and putting themselves out there to be "red flagged" by the cults in charge.Whenever I take a hiatus, to absorb and decipher, I come back.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (8th November 2017), Bubu (16th August 2017), Jayke (15th August 2017), Lefty Dave (15th August 2017), Mercedes (15th August 2017), Nasu (15th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Jim Stone concurs about Yandex:
    USE YANDEX SEARCH
    Duck Duck go is biased and weak. It's like Google Junior. Who cares if it does not track you when it puts up biased results just like Google, and is weak on top of that?

Google uploads scripts to this windows machine, that keep it busy even with google closed, until I reboot.

Bing is less malicious than Google, but it is still biased.

Other search engines use the Google engine and put a different face on it.

There is GoodGopher, which is actually decent, but it is not intended to find stuff out in the general world.

Then there is Yandex. It's in Russian but it is powerful like Google and returns unbiased results. It is thus far proving to be the best option.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Basho (28th September 2017), Bill Ryan (28th September 2017), BMJ (8th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th September 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,400 times in 1,718 posts

I installed Yandex browser a month ago on the 10/10/2017 after reading this thread.

I found:
    Yandex browser is very easy to install;

It use at least 20% less resources than Firefox and as a result I have smoother internet usage on my old Windows Vista equipped PC;

It is very user friendly with its more basic command function that is less cluttered than Firefox's command bar; and

The search function returns a less censored list of hits for topics that I frequently search for, especially out of russia.

Now I have Yandex browser, Kaspersky anti virus software on my PC and have been viewing russian sites. Hopefully I will not be found out by the tptw and be investigated for russian collusion, fingers crossed.
    Last edited by BMJ; 8th November 2017 at 16:20.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

fourty-two (8th November 2017), Noelle (8th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread