+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slavery to the central banks

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Slavery to the central banks

Hello Avalonians,

This is I believe a very well known subject here on Project Avalon but yet a little reminder of this major issue can't be a be a bad thing.

Money in itself isn't such a bad thing, in the beginning it was just supposed to be a way for people to be able to make precise exchanges, then human nature and human intelligence came around and now here we are today.

One day people were ruled by Kings and Queens who couldn't be removed whatever they did, no matter whether they were right or wrong. Nowadays we've got the oligarchy, and especially the banking oligarchy.

Now there is a big distinction to make, I'm not talking about all banks, there are the investment banks who are (from my point of vue) making money in a respectable manner, in a way which contains risks, they can win money but they can loose it as well.

But the central banks, which are private, never live to make any risks, they in my perception aren't making money in a respectable way, they're just printing money and loaning it to whom they want to loan it to. They are as powerful as Kings were in the past, they cannot be removed even if they're doing wrong, they cannot be opposed, they can only be obeyed to, without any reason.

Now human nature is what it is, if you or if I was born from a very wealthy family with a hand on this absolute power, I would more than probably, and you as well, be enjoying it to the max and making sure it doesn't change no matter what, when you've got all the power in the world, you've got no reason for letting it go, in the end you don't really care whether most people are suffering because of it of not, all you care about in this situation is enjoying being one of the most powerful guy in the world, being able to get anything you want without ever any question asked just because you've got it all.

So now here we are, with most governments, thus most countries, being so much in debt to these central banks that all they're paying now is the interest of the debt, they're not even trying to pay the debt in itself anymore. It's like having a hole in a boat, water flowing into it, and non-stop throwing the water back to sea, knowing there's no way to repair it.

The other problem is that we're paying now the mistakes of the previous generations of politicians, which have sold the future of their countries, thus sending their countries to a future bankruptcy, this is the only end possible to the financial situation of most countries, bankruptcy of the government and loss of sovereignty to the advantage of the private sector, there's really no solution to this, anyhow someone will lose it all in the end, it's either the central banks or the governments, one of these two will have to disapear, as long as both make it, people will be suffering the consequences until they die because of it. If governments go bankrupt and disapear the problem is fixed, if central banks are removed and the system changed, the problem is fixed as well, but for as long as both will struggle to keep it together, we the rest of the people will suffer to death because of it.

So since most governments don't even hope to be able to repay the debt itself anymore, we can say that governments are somehow slaves to the central banks, and since we're all serving our governments, we're slaves to the central banks by proxy.

So what now ? For some time I felt like the mission was to get people aware of the situation and how things work and how things were messed up, but nowadays most people are aware of it, maybe not in all the details but most people are aware of this problem in the big lines, so what now ? Who the hell in the world is able to do anything about it ? Everybody knows but no one has the power to do anything about it, the only ones who are able to do something about it are held by the others like them and are greatly benefiting the situation and thus have no reason to change it.

So what now ? I wish I knew but I really don't... It's killing to know a fundamental problem and feeling like there's absolutely no solution to it...

Regards all.
    Last edited by Asyloth; 16th August 2017 at 01:40.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Basho (16th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Rawhide68 (16th August 2017), rgray222 (16th August 2017), Shannon (16th August 2017), TrumanCash (16th August 2017), Wind (16th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Slavery to the central banks

Quote Posted by Asyloth (here)
    Hello Avalonians,

This is I believe a very well known subject here on Project Avalon but yet a little reminder of this major issue can't be a be a bad thing.

Money in itself isn't such a bad thing, in the beginning it was just supposed to be a way for people to be able to make precise exchanges, then human nature and human intelligence came around and now here we are today.

l.
    from the beginning money is bad it gives us the idea of fair exchange rather freely giving.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

No doubt the bankers are terrible. But we spend 2-3 billion USD per day on cigarettes and alcohol. And 100s millions more on lottery tickets, luxury goods, and other wastes of money. If we rediverted just 10% of that to local farms and organic projects, that would equal 200million USD per day.

The elite argue that we have chosen our slavery.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Rawhide68 (16th August 2017), Shannon (16th August 2017), Unicorn (16th August 2017), Wind (16th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,019 times in 2,189 posts

The Fed is nothing more than a cartel. The Federal Reserve System is composed of several layers. It is governed by Board of Governors or Federal Reserve Board. They comprise twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, located in cities throughout the nation, overseeing virtually all privately owned U.S. banks. The mainstream media refers to them as a quasi-government organization, this is one of the most misleading terms ever used.

The Mexican Drug cartels control the flow of drugs "in and out" of the USA. The Fed controls the flow of money "in and out" of the USA.

The Federal Reserve System also control many other central banks around the world. When people speak of the "powers that be" they need not look any further than the quasi-secretive organization called the Fed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Thanks for starting this thread, Asyloth. I've also been trying to educate people about the Fed fraud. However, I think our main concern now should be the social security number and the numbers that are used in other nations.

Under US code, title 42, section 666, that number has been literally forced upon Americans. Banks also require that number to open an account and you cannot get a driver's license, professional license, business license, insurance, employment, schooling, loan, rent or buy a home, get a credit or debit card, telephone with such companies like Verizon, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

The irony is that the SS # is voluntary and they even say that on their corporate website. But it is nearly impossible to live without it as it is being forced upon the people by not only the government, but also corporations. Another corporation, the IRS, claims that the Social Security Administration is under their jurisdiction. The IRS requires that number on their forms. However, originally the SS card stated that it could not be used for identification purposes. Now it is the basis for de facto identification.

In short you cannot buy or sell or provide your basic needs and desires without using that number. This was an obvious collusion, IMO, between the banksters and the Bar Association. I think it was G. Edward Griffin who said that when you research thoroughly you eventually find that it all boils down to international banksters and lawyers. I would add to that the unseen ETs behind them.

With the continuing drive to eliminate cash and force people into digital currencies, it will not be long before the trap will be sprung. As the Rockefellers told Aaron Russo, their goal is a cashless society wherein everyone is chipped. And we are almost there. Aaron also said that if someone steps out of line or protests against the elitists, they'll just turn their chip off. Sweden, for example, is almost totally cashless now. The CEO of PayPal has stated that "cash is the enemy" and they are pushing the Smartphone payments.

There are "chips" in plastic cards now as well as computer "chips". The "chip" does not have to be implanted in the body. Once cash is taken away it will be too late. That is their end game. IMO, nearly all distractions occurring now are just that--to distract people from noticing the real end game. The surveillance is already in place and I think it is merely a matter of a few years more for them to implement 1984.

The tragedy is that nearly everyone is going along with their plan. Most people pay with digital currencies at the check stand. If people were not gleefully accepting the number of the beast, so to speak, and the withdrawal of cash from the system, I would say there is still some hope. But I do not see that. They have been withdrawing cash from the system simply from so many people not using it any more.

Here's a link for skeptics on the Fed Reserve and here is a link to the Orwellian/biblical consequences of the US Code, Title 42, Section 666.

It appears that the elitists like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds are intentionally programming religious prophecies into law. They know they can manipulate people with religious beliefs (which were created by the Annunaki).

I once had a book about the Rockefeller family that they themselves endorsed and it said in the beginning of one of chapters that David Rockefeller and Allen Dulles would meet after church and discuss how the could control religious beliefs.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th August 2017 at 20:01.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

Here's a link to 42 USC sec. 666.

http://law.justia.com/codes/us/1994/...2/partd/sec666

This statute addresses the requirement of State laws and procedures to assist in the collection of unpaid child support. This is a law designed to require deadbeat parents who are subject to a child support order to actually support their children.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

A complete reboot of the system will be the solution and at this point it seems to be almost inevitable. It's just a matter of time.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

A state or federal government cannot be bankrupted. It can default on its payments, which the U. S. Fed did for about four hours in 1979.

You can expedite the defaulting if you throw away the Social Security number and do not use their private central bank notes ("money"). The world hoarding gold and disengaging from the petro-dollar is similar. Otherwise, yes, that's true...an individual is fairly powerless against financial institutions, major industries, and a legal system he cannot understand.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread