+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump Can’t Decide If He Wants to Bomb Iran or North Korea First

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Trump Can’t Decide If He Wants to Bomb Iran or North Korea First

However, while all of this is going on, Trump is constantly having to remind himself that he also has also been vying to bomb Iran for some time now.

As Anti-Media has documented, Trump has made it an official strategy to derail the 2015 nuclear accord signed with Tehran, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), so that détente with Iran can be completely demolished.

However, Trump’s original plan has been to find ways to prove Iran was non-compliant with the JCPOA by imposing spot-inspections on Iranian sites so that when the time comes for Iran’s next certification (around October), Trump can declare Iran non-compliant. This is in spite of the fact that Iran has been deemed compliant; Trump was forced to certify its compliance even though he didn’t want to.

“They are not in compliance with the agreement and they certainly are not in the spirit of the agreement in compliance, and I think you’ll see some very strong things taking place if they don’t get themselves in compliance,” he further said, ignoring the fact that he knows Iran has been compliant. He was unable to provide any new evidence for these new claims.
    Approximately two weeks ago, Trump told the Wall Street Journal:

“We’re doing very detailed studies…We’ve been extremely nice to them in saying they were compliant, OK? We’ve given them the benefit of every doubt. But we’re doing very detailed studies.”

“I think they’ll be noncompliant,” he added. “I think they’re taking advantage of this country. They’ve taken advantage of a president, named Barack Obama, who didn’t know what the hell he was doing. And I do not expect that they will be compliant.”

http://theantimedia.org/trump-bomb-i...zen.yandex.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Trump Can’t Decide If He Wants to Bomb Iran or North Korea First

seems the people behind Trump is hell bent on starting a war. Or are they concerned that more and more became aware and wants to have nothing to do with them which will eventually result with them being left alone and with no puppets.

Iran ready to scrap nuclear deal ‘within hours’ if US imposes new sanctions – Rouhani

https://www.rt.com/news/399680-iran-...zen.yandex.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

GaelVictor (16th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread