+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Default Re: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

"hate speech" is a form of censorship,

"hate crimes" are a form of draconian control

we are one foot down the slippery slope already, I hope I'm not the only one concerned.
    I am VERY concerned. I am distraught. The strategy is so obvious to us, why not to otherwise intelligent people? They are being stampeded over the cliff.

But I do have one word of comfort I received today from a wise young person: "They want you to think everyone is going along, then they've got you."

Everyone is NOT going along. It might seem so, but really it is a confection of deception represented by paid demonstrators, main stream media, politicians, and the paid flying monkey bots on social media.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

TargeT (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

This was deleted quickly after it was tweeted... but I think this is the perfect example of where we are headed if we continue down this "hate speech" "hate crime" themed restriction of rights:

Is this real?
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th August 2017 at 22:12.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

[QUOTE=TargeT;1174009][QUOTE=Paul;1173988][QUOTE=T

"hate speech" is a form of censorship,

"hate crimes" are a form of draconian control

we are one foot down the slippery slope already, I hope I'm not the only one concerned.

.[/QUOTE]

Spot on Target. And how people react to the word "Nazi" and to this mans antics is exactly the same reaction they wanted. many post on this thread ex .6 and 7 drags us down the slippery slope. censorship wont work as this is the end game of this all. So I say, ignore them. We dont like them but we surely dont want to join them.
    Last edited by Bubu; 19th August 2017 at 00:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

TargeT (19th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    So I say, ignore them. We dont like them but we surely dont want to join them.
    I agree

societal shunning used to be the most powerful corrective tool groups had...

we do the opposite now, we give those who should be shunned and ignored MORE attention...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    So I say, ignore them. We dont like them but we surely dont want to join them.
    I agree

societal shunning used to be the most powerful corrective tool groups had...

we do the opposite now, we give those who should be shunned and ignored MORE attention...
    Yep Thats why in post number 3 I said its funny. its a joke I mean they are a joke, the man and the woman. I'd rather laugh at them and make my day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

TargeT (19th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2