+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

Last edited by Bubu; 16th August 2017 at 03:20.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), GaelVictor (16th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

Bubu, can you elaborate on this and maybe check the link on your end?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), DNA (16th August 2017), justntime2learn (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Woman confronts man flying swastika flag (after his Confederate flags were stolen)

was trying to post the video but can't.
    Just a funny clip of an American man confronted by an American woman for flying a Nazi flag on his house. But it says something about how American felt about the status quo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

fixed it...............

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

So, this guy put up confederate flags, because he feels it expresses his beliefs, which got stolen several times.

Now he put up a nazi swastika flag, because he feels that expresses the beliefs of the people who took down his flags.

(Nazi's are fascists and their ideology requires everyone to think the same way, or else..)
    "Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), TargeT (16th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Mentally ill. Traumatised. Poor, poor soul.

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

It's all he can do have a Lucille on his hand and wearing Che Guevara t-shirts. Sad and pathetic Jester! Canada has laws against such hate speech...

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,542 times in 5,657 posts

edit: Thank you mods for changing the title
    Last edited by mojo; 17th August 2017 at 17:01.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), DNA (16th August 2017), TargeT (16th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,970 times in 4,335 posts

I'm perplexed to no end how programmed the US citizens are on being preoccupied with race issues.
    Every small insiginificant stupid person's actions are being spot lighted on and extolled upon.

Abraham Lincoln stated "If you look for the evil in men, then surely you will find it".
    This thread and it's title seem to be following in that vein.
    People are looking for any and all transgressions so they can spot light them and prove how big of a problem racism is.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Basho (16th August 2017), Bubu (19th August 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), mojo (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Orph (16th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), TargeT (16th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

I found this podcast very instructive in understanding what is really happening, the roots of the current USA divide, and what is behind Charloteville
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSeQvAHT3lQ

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Bubu (19th August 2017), DNA (16th August 2017), GaelVictor (17th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), TargeT (16th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    I found this podcast very instructive in understanding what is really happening, the roots of the current USA divide, and what is behind Charloteville
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSeQvAHT3lQ
    This was a killer "dot connecting" video on the topic.. and only 8 min

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    in the following, connections between the 'Unite the Right' psi op and leftist agitators are made.

Police stand down instructions are detailed.

I think 'unite the right' is totally fake- as it assists to create the delusion that the Trump movement is mainly or partly about white supremacism, whereas , at it's best it is about ceasing confrontation with Russia, returning democratic accountability to national checks & balances, uncovering the paedophile networks etc.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Antagenet (16th August 2017), avid (17th August 2017), Basho (16th August 2017), DNA (16th August 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), Elixir (17th August 2017), GaelVictor (17th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), meeradas (16th August 2017), mojo (16th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), Noelle (16th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I do not approve of the NAZI flag being flown - anywhere. However, People in the USA are living in the defacto NAZI fourth reich. They have been ever since the end of WWII when the US government brought over thousands of NAZIs (Operation Paperclip) to work in the US CIA and the US space program, and infiltrated many into US corporations such as Bell Helicopter. Both the CIA and NASA are NAZI organizations.
    (Google Nazi SS Major-General Walter Robert Dornberger in charge of German rocketry.)
    (Google Nazi SS officer, Otto von Bolschwing, an architect of the “Final Solution”, brought to the USA as a CIA informant.)
    The CIA has destroyed democratically elected governments in their place installing terrible fascist dictators.
    The intelligence community is watching you and me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Basho (16th August 2017), DNA (16th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

That is one very angry man with a very long list of people and things he hates. He didn't get into this state overnight and his emotions are not going to ease for a long time, and only after a cathartic release.

He is seeking confrontation so he can release his torment and get "revenge".

Unfortunately, his president is helping to fan the flames of his anger, giving him permission to lash out.

The number of people like him is growing rapidly, as is the number of those who would and will seek confrontation.

This situation will soon reach a boiling point in many American communities.

May cooler heads prevail.

Namaste my American friends

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Tinman (17th August 2017), Wind (17th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,771 times in 21,549 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Im proud to be American and find the title offensive... yes we have problems here, but we are still the Worlds last great hope for freedom.
    I toned down the thread title. The elite bastards are doing everything they can think of to trigger us.

I'm not asking "Why can't we all just get along?". Rather I am suggesting we need to calmly observe, decide what to support and what to oppose, and pursue our goals with focused energy and intense intent.

Informative thread titles, rather than thread titles that will tend to trigger the susceptible, better support our efforts.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), drneglector (17th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (17th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), Michelle Marie (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (17th August 2017), Wind (17th August 2017), wnlight (18th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The elite bastards are doing everything they can think of to trigger us.

I'm not asking "Why can't we all just get along?"
    I'm asking to use rationality and critical thinking ESPECIALLY in the face of situations that are presented with the foremost emphasis on emotion...... AKA the FASTEST way to shortcut a human out of the higher logical forms of processing information.

When we are exploited by those that understand this, nothing good ever comes of it.... we can already see the slippery slope of censorship being implemented in the wake of these events:

Silicon Valley escalates its war on white supremacy despite free speech concerns
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th August 2017 at 12:39.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), mojo (17th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

The Swastika flag is placed where it could be seen mirrorimaged by this sad guy , that would have made the sun wheel turn opposite to his intention.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Marikins (17th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I just had a co-worker come to my desk GIDDY with the information that "google took down all the white supremacist websites", when I mentioned trepidation's about free speech infringement she said "well they are all terrorists".

That's from a Captain (O3) in the US military.... seems like we are already sliding down the slippery slope a bit..

Sure seems like this situation is yet another "false flag" with the above as it's goal.

And more:
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th August 2017 at 13:42.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), mojo (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), Rawhide68 (18th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I just had a co-worker come to my desk GIDDY with the information that "google took down all the white supremacist websites", when I mentioned trepidation's about free speech infringement she said "well they are all terrorists".

That's from a Captain (O3) in the US military.... seems like we are already sliding down the slippery slope a bit..
    I trust that you did not share with your Captain all your views and speculations on this matter .

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I trust that you did not share with your Captain all your views and speculations on this matter .
    after the instant push back when I brought up freedom of speech I knew I wasn't in a "other thoughts are acceptable" conversation.

After 17 years in uniform (18 next month) I've learned to self edit very well... This is probably a part of why I post here frequently... I just need an outlet that isn't instantly judgemental and (generally) following lockstep with the media's (for the most part) narratives.

I'm the kid that rolled into the recruiting station with shoulder length forest green hair; I present a very different "me" to my colleagues.

IMO, where I work is the eventual outcome of suppression of free speech (Swastika's and all, I feel everyone has a right to free expression, even if I don't agree with how they use it), I can literally lose my career by having adverse opinions on topics that everyone else blindly agrees on (groupthink).

To pull an analogy from another thread (War on Cash): look at how rapidly society transitioned from CD's to MP3's..... that phenomenon can be repeated with nearly any topic, and it shows that a giant industrial base (CD manufacturing) is not a bar to drastic change when "the people" decide to make a shift.

"hate speech" is a form of censorship,

"hate crimes" are a form of draconian control

we are one foot down the slippery slope already, I hope I'm not the only one concerned.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

after the instant push back when I brought up freedom of speech I knew I wasn't in a "other thoughts are acceptable" conversation.

After 17 years in uniform (18 next month) I've learned to self edit very well...
    Yes - I've probably told this story before - but I was in similar circumstances once (though for far fewer years).

I came from one of those long haired, "drug infested", west coast hippie colleges of the 1960's. One day the Captain, in a room with several of us, told us, mostly talking to the Major, that someone had spiked the party punch the previous weekend with LSD, sending some flag officers on an unexpected "trip". My initial reaction, an amused chuckle, was suppressed in about 0.2 seconds flat, when I noticed the shocked and quite unsympathetic reaction of the Major to my chuckle.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Rawhide68 (18th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast