+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange figure filmed by home owner

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Default Strange figure filmed by home owner

Its unfortunate that it was filmed through mesh screen but very interesting... the man claims strange activity was happening in the area. The shape does make some unusual moves.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Desire (17th August 2017), DNA (17th August 2017), findingneo (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), gaiagirl (16th August 2017), heather6thsense (16th August 2017), mab777 (17th August 2017), meeradas (16th August 2017), Nasu (16th August 2017), Noelle (16th August 2017), pabranno (16th August 2017), Woody (16th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Strange figure filmed by home owner

I'd be more inclined to think it was a "real" entity if it actually did something besides pose and swing its arms. Why is it there? This capture shows it having no purpose for appearing in the guy's yard other than to show itself. It moves forward from the darkness, but not to the right or left. Then it just leaves. If I was in a big foot costume, that's exactly the kind of restricted exposure I'd be able to pull off.

IMHO a possible but doubtful sighting.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

DNA (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), GoingOn (18th August 2017), mojo (17th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

The person was having more than one evening of strangeness involving the sighting of this figure. Really wish I could have been there and felt saddened as it seemed like the entity was seeking help. Could be wrong but that is what hit me and bet more than a few members would have gone out to ask. I think the person missed his chance and was reacting out of fear.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), william r sanford72 (17th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

@Fellow Aspirant. My thinking would be just the opposite. I always think that if the visitor behaves as expected it is either a hoax or a projection from the mind of those present. I would expect a visitor to attend to things I cannot see as well as things I see, as it is straddling worlds. Also, they do not always have a reason to appear, but appear because of conditions.

But you are right, if you got some stock footage and embedded it, the figure would not respond to anything in the main scene.
    Last edited by Marikins; 17th August 2017 at 18:16.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), mojo (17th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I guess I was projecting, but from the point of view of what I would do if I had donned a humanoid costume and wanted to elicit a reaction from'the man' inside the building (with the camera) like: startle him, maybe even throw a fearful jolt into him - like a Hallowe'en prank - but would not have the inclination or the talent to take it any further than that.

B.

P.S. and yes, I have to admit to having pulled just such a prank on a friend.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

mojo (18th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread