+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strangely "immune" to "negative" stimuli when muscle testing - Please help!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Strangely "immune" to "negative" stimuli when muscle testing - Please help!

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.

Recently, I have discovered that my muscles do not "go weak" when presented with "negative" stimuli during muscle testing. This occurs when I say "negative" things, like Satan, etc. as well as false statements ("The sky is polka-dotted."). Nothing seems to make my muscles go weak.

I've been trying to muscle test to find out my consciousness calibration, but now it looks like I won't be able to do that.

In addition, I feel changes within me. I can feel the intense, overwhelming love of God in my heart and around me. I can forgive and love unconditionally. I am dying to find out what my consciousness calibration is so I can note my spiritual progress and change my spiritual practices accordingly, so I can advance.

Can anyone please calibrate me and put it in a private message? (I hope this is okay with forum rules! Please let me know if otherwise. I do apologize in advance if it isn't.)

Edit: I also get incapacitated when I think of God. What does this mean?

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Bunny; 17th August 2017 at 01:41.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

7alon (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), Michelle Marie (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017), TraineeHuman (19th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

Default Re: Strangely "immune" to "negative" stimuli when muscle testing - Please help!

Hi there, Bunny, and welcome to the forum.

I trained in kinesiology many years ago, and one unusual phenomenon that can occur is when a muscle goes into a kind of spasm at a strong 'negative' and so the result can be a misleading, false positive reading.

It's as if one might talk to a very sensitive person about Satan, and they go rigid and just freeze. Muscles being tested can do the same.

If one suspects this is happening, one then has to interrogate it — and there are various ways of doing that — asking (in effect) "Is this a false reading?" or "Is this a false positive?", and so on. And being aware of the possibility can sometimes cause that false 'strengthening' to dissipate.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (17th August 2017), Andrew_K (17th August 2017), Bunny (17th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), kanishk (17th August 2017), Michelle Marie (17th August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Strangely "immune" to "negative" stimuli when muscle testing - Please help!

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply!

I use many kinds of "negative" or "false" stimuli when muscle testing, like "Today is January 1st, 2016," when it is actually August 16, 2017, and my muscles test strong. They test strong for everything, but it wasn't this way in the past. I would used to test weak when given a "negative" or "false" stimulus. I really think there's been some kind of subjective change or evolution in me. I feel different. That's why I'm asking for someone to calibrate my consciousness calibration.

Thank you again! Have a great day!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

7alon (17th August 2017), Bill Ryan (17th August 2017), Callista (17th August 2017), kanishk (17th August 2017), Michelle Marie (17th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I found a post on another forum (Level of Consciousness) that relates to this thread:

Quote Dr. Hawkins has talked about this phenomena a little bit. For himself he has said that he makes a terrible subject because he doesn't go weak anymore. Instead he is the testor and his wife is the testee.

In Eye of the I he mentions (in the chapter on Genesis) that a group of students he had in a kinesiology class wouldn't go weak. He then found that they were all students of A Course in Miracles. This lead to the research project he describes where he muscle tested a group of students working their way through ACIM workbook. At about day 75 they stopped going weak to external stimuli.

I myself went through the workbook and part way through went to stay with my mother with whom I do some k-testing. At about day 70 we were testing just fine. We put it down and tested about a week or so later around day 79. My weak response has basically been shut down since. I stay strong on all kinds of stupid questions. No solo testing for me since I'm a bad subject.

I guess the best thing to say is congratulations on your spiritual growth and bummer on your testing. (let's just hope Susan Hawkins doesn't grow anymore spiritually or we'll all be in the dark, lol).

Here is the direct link to the thread: http://www.level-of-consciousness.or...id=369&forum=3

Hee! He is funny!

I am guessing that after reaching a certain point in consciousness level on the scale of consciousness by Dr. Hawkins, you become "immune" to "false" stimuli when muscle testing. With that said, won't someone please calibrate me in a PM? I've received no messages!

Thank you for reading!
    "All of life is made of Love, acts through Love, and is governed by Love." - Bunny

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Try tapping on your chest over the thymus gland. Your energy may be running backwards (seriously ) Tap and laugh. This will reset your current flow. Then do your muscle checking.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Conk,

Thanks for letting me know. I tried it just now, but I still test positive for everything. I've learned to accept it now. Thanks anyway!

Love,
    Bunny
    "All of life is made of Love, acts through Love, and is governed by Love." - Bunny

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

the kineisiologists that I use to test me for food and supplement requirements work as a pair.
    the 'surrogate' kinesiologist is placing a finger on my shoulder whilst being tested by the other kinesiologist.
    this makes for accurate and incredibly fast testing with high accuracy, bypassing any restance issues there may be..
    maybe you can find practitioners that work like that in your area...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bunny (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread