+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Sereda Frequencies and Otherworldly Dimensions

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Default David Sereda Frequencies and Otherworldly Dimensions

Stumbled on this (fairly recent) interview with David Sereda.

I have followed heīs youtube material over the years and found him less interesting after starting to talk about Jesus and Pleadeans instead of nuts and bolts teslacoils stuff.
    But to my surprise! the longer i listened to this interview the more sense it made.

So If you have the time and interest to listen to this, please share your thoughts about Mr Sereda and this interview, I would be happy get your opinions.

I bet you if you start listening, you canīt stop!
    Its 2 hours long, and no moving funny pictures to watch, but no commercials either.

Some of the topics he talks about: Out of body lucid dreaming, The great pyramids, Alien life in our Solar system, Our true potential, suffering is way to reach compassion, Dante Alighieri, Emanuel Swedenborg, Helium 3, Perpetual energy, Jane Fonda, Michael Jackson, Al Gore, Speed of light the limit?, Ghosts, Arcturians, Pleadeans, Grays, Nicola Tesla, Valiant Thor and Pentagon and the list goes on and on ...

Last edited by Rawhide68; 17th August 2017 at 06:32.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

findingneo (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), genevieve (17th August 2017), meeradas (19th August 2017), mojo (17th August 2017), Noelle (19th August 2017), toppy (17th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: David Sereda Frequencies and Otherworldly Dimensions

Hi Rawhide68,

I just thought I would randomly jump from the start to about 46 minutes, and listen to what is going on, so I have not listened to anything else. The man talks about there being a big sighting of ufo's in his hometown, and then shortly after, he is contacted by the Pleiadeans for several weeks worth of communication and then has no more contact until he puts some music on a radio frequency decades later, to try and contact them again. By chance, I have heard about several things from separate videos I have listened to this week, that pulls some of those loose threads together. I can't say exactly which video I heard each on, as I was multitasking, so was listening rather than watching. Oh, and part of those experiences included two woman who approached with no sign of transport, in the middle of nowhere and vanished there as well, suggesting they were from further afield. And I think that was an isolated place where odd related stuff happened quite regularly..

So, when there was a big sighting in your home town, I am guessing it might be that these craft would have most likely done a bit of a dimensional jump. This jump from one dimension into ours would have made a bit of an opening in the time space continuum(apparently), which allows different phenomena through, but in your case, the Pleiadean transmissions from another dimension, or whatever they were from. The rip, or tear may have(apparently) stayed open for a while, but then the opening would have closed, breaking transmissions......until you found a way via radio waves or whatever you call them.

On another video, Miles Johnson talks about how he got into the ufo scene. He starts off talking about setting up a pirate radio station from his bedroom in Ireland as a youth. He strongly hints these early radio frequencies had a mysterious and strong connection to the et craft phenomena, because then another friend at the home radio station was abducted. This happened several times and his friend was even reported to the police as missing. His friend always turned up, like he had been ditched somewhere and found. So, the first old radio frequencies appear to be important re contact, and then squashed and changed. So it sounds like the Pleiadeans may well have been impressed at him being able to work stuff out with the frequencies, and send out a message, if that is really what happened. But like I said, I only listened to a snippet, so I am just going by that.

So, that is what I think/guess/hypothesize.
    Sounds very interesting, and I would like to listen to the rest of this video when I get the chance,
    Thanks,
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th August 2017 at 15:24.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (19th August 2017), Rawhide68 (18th August 2017), toppy (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Thanks findingneo

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I just thought I would randomly jump from the start to about 46 minutes, and listen to what is going on, so I have not listened to anything else.
    I was about to say something negative, but itīs actually a good idea to jump in a subject like that, roll the dice , nothing is a coincidence !
    I respect Miles Johnson by the way, I donīt know why you brought his name up in here.

Intrestingly It seems that David Sereda is a hard subject to get response from you avaloniers , is he to close to C Goode , or is he for some reason unknown to me forbidden to mention in this forum?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th August 2017 at 00:16.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), mojo (19th August 2017), Noelle (19th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

Ive enjoyed many of his lectures and this one below is an early David Sereda, and he is on fire and one of my favorites. Some of his theories are very intriguing on things like crystals and harmonics... David has been highlighted in many past threads and maybe thats why people were quiet. Not sure about his newer directions lately maybe someone else can say...?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (19th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (20th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It seems we each have our own personal Journey to pursue & therefore, we each have different experiences. If I remember correctly, this David had the Christ Persona come to him when he was at his lowest point in life. It was like points of light coming from all points in the universe collecting in front of him. That seemed to be his Turning Point. I dare say we each have our own personal Turning Point. That is why I like to hear what each person's experience has been. We can learn so much from each other!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th August 2017), mojo (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

That was an interesting interview. Thanks for sharing it.

I agree with what he says about dreaming not being that different from an out of body experience. Many who talk about OBEs say the only difference is our degree of awareness. But it's reasonable to ask if something more is going on. Related to that, he says we co-create the dream reality when we unconsciously dream -- never heard that before, but possible.

About the frequencies: Both Tom Campbell and William Buhlman say that we as individual consciousness can tune into other realities, comparing it to how we turn the dial to tune into radio or TV stations. It's conceivable that advanced beings -- beings who really know how consciousness works -- from other planets or universes can tune into different frequencies and maybe even change our frequency (i.e., during abductions).

I would try one of the frequencies, and maybe I will. They don't cost much (under $5). I want to learn a little more about them first. I wonder if there are any authentic reviews on them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (25th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I mentioned Giles Rawhide68 because that dude said he "transmitted" on a "frequency" his wife singing "Fly me to the moon". I had assumed he was talking radio waves. So what was he referring to?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (25th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread