+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everyone Is Wrong About North Korea

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Everyone Is Wrong About North Korea

"Imagine a world where one country – country X – is bombing at least seven countries at any one time and is seeking to bomb an eighth, all the while threatening an adversarial ninth state – country Y – that they will bomb that country into oblivion, as well. Imagine that in this world, country X already bombed country Y back into the Stone Age several decades ago, which directly led to the current adversarial nature of the relationship between the two countries.

We're revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.
    Now imagine that country Y, which is currently bombing no one and is concerned mostly with well-founded threats against its own security, threatens to retaliate in the face of this mounting aggression if country X attacks them first. On top of all this, imagine that only country Y is portrayed in the media as a problem and that country X is constantly given a free pass to do whatever it pleases."

http://theantimedia.org/everyone-wro...zen.yandex.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), syrwong (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Everyone Is Wrong About North Korea

I urge anyone interested in North Korea to check out Michael malices book "dear reader"

https://www.amazon.com/Dear-Reader-U.../dp/1495283259

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bubu (17th August 2017), fourty-two (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

reminds me of the fact that "everyone that works for the masses" is an enemy of the elite

this article sum it up nicely.

https://journal-neo.org/2016/10/17/w...ident-duterte/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ioneo (18th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I know it's meant to elicit a reaction, but could we try to avoid using such silly and logically impossible blanket statements as the one heading this thread?

Clearly, not everyone can be wrong. Otherwise there would be no point in writing a book about it.

Where, for example, would the views of Kim Jong-un fit in?

B.
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 18th August 2017 at 01:41.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017), GoingOn (18th August 2017), Omni (18th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

Clearly, not everyone can be wrong.

B.
    agree and its the title of the article.
    Last edited by Bubu; 18th August 2017 at 10:55.

10. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

TPTB have been very successful in painting a dark personality of the leaders of the countries they want to invade. Saddam was always holding a rifle. He was therefore a brutal dictator. Gadafi had been called the "madman" of Africa as early as the 70s. The best success is the portrayal of Kim, who has a moronic laughter in every appearance. He would be laughing at the launched missiles while his top generals were laughing and clapping hands. Even I was a little surprised by the first hand report of a journalist of the reality in North Korea. Among other things, the report says Kim was beloved by his people, and he loved children very much. And why not? N Korean people have totally free education and health care, and I am sure there is plenty of state housing and they don't live their lives for the mortage.

We may know that the media produce fake news and distort reality, but we may not realize how badly our minds are mangled by the lies. Think what if our perception of N Korea is totally wrong and the title of the thread is suitaby exaggerated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This happens also in our country. While our president has an staggering approval rate as compared to his predecessor, Not talking about the media survey rather from common man interaction, but yes even in the media survey he has a very high approval rating, He is fainted in western media as ruthless killer. I agree with you about the wrong perception of north korea and the exaggerated title. I have known of someone who work in north korea she said its a haven for workers compared to the middle east where abuses to workers is well known.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

syrwong (18th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    mong other things, the report says Kim was beloved by his people, and he loved children very much. And why not? N Korean people have totally free education and health care, and I am sure there is plenty of state housing and they don't live their lives for the mortage.
    I intuit a sense of outrage on your part because of the rather obvious Michael Jackson reference.

Quote We may know that the media produce fake news and distort reality,...
    Proof?

None.

15. Link to Post #9
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    mong other things, the report says Kim was beloved by his people, and he loved children very much. And why not? N Korean people have totally free education and health care, and I am sure there is plenty of state housing and they don't live their lives for the mortage.
    I intuit a sense of outrage on your part because of the rather obvious Michael Jackson reference.

Quote We may know that the media produce fake news and distort reality,...
    Proof?

None.
    Lots of fake news. Examples from 911 are:
    1.A video showing in a mass gathering the palestinian cheered at the destruction of WTC. It was shown to cut from news of some years ago.
    2. Video of Osama Bin Laden talking to some visitors about his attack.
    3. BBC's report of the collapse of building 7 minutes before it did. A news of a happening that has not happened is fake news.
    4. The smooth entry of plane into south tower and also sticking out its nose on the other side is obviously fake. This is one I cannot prove. Just common sense.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

ditting (18th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread