+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Americans are being manipulated into hating one another so that the Left can usher in an authoritarian government — don’t fall for it

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Americans are being manipulated into hating one another so that the Left can usher in an authoritarian government — don’t fall for it

We all know the basic "divide and conquer" just a heads up

" During ESPN’s First Take program on Tuesday, longtime network personality Steven A. Smith, who is black, threw down the race card as he lectured viewers about the ethnic nuances of the First Amendment.

As Breitbart News reported, Smith was complaining about a statement made by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who is white, when responding to a question about players sitting or engaging in some other act of protest during the playing of the National Anthem, which occurs before each and every game.

“The national anthem is a special moment for me. It’s a point of pride. That is a really important moment but we also have to understand the other side — that people do have rights, and we want to respect those,” he said when speaking to Arizona Cardinals season ticket holders.

Goodell went on to note that he had visited with New York Jets fans a week before, and a player whom he did not identify was asked the same thing. The player, the commissioner recalled, said there was “a time and a place” to engage in protest.

“That’s what we all have to, sort of, understand — the responsibility of doing it at the right time and in the right way,” Goodell said.

Well, that set Smith off.

“Roger Goodell is not the man to make that statement,” Smith claimed.

Really, Steven? How come?

“I’m going to say something that’s going to be controversial. I don’t give a damn,” he said. “No white person has the right to tell black folks when you should protest about something. Because usually protests that emanates from the black community is due in large part because of the transgressions exacted against that community by those who don’t happen to be black.”

Translated: If you’re not black, then shut up about this.

The thing is Roger Goodell never said: “Blacks can’t protest the National Anthem.” But because Steven A. Smith has so conditioned himself to see hatred and racism under every rock, he took the NFL commissioner’s very neutral statement as some sort of attack on black players (most of the players in the NFL are black. By far most of those who are protesting the anthem by not standing and placing their hands over their hearts are black).

You people don’t tell my people what to do, think or say. Only my people can tell my people what to do, think or say.

Well, here’s the problem with that kind of thinking: We can’t be Americans if only part of us want to be. (Related: Are we nearing civil war?)

The American Right is certainly not blameless, but the bulk of today’s violent political division has been inculcated, spread and fomented by the Marxist Left, Charlottesville notwithstanding.

Bankrolled by extremist billionaires like George Soros, Alt-Left groups like Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street and others have sprung up in recent years, attacking American history and traditions as illegitimate, corrupt and ideologically inferior. Their members show up at political rallies and events with the specific goal of shutting down speech they have deemed “racist” and “bigoted,” even though it’s not.

One Antifa organizer told CNN: “The idea in Antifa is that we go where they (right-wingers) go. That hate speech is not free speech. That if you are endangering people with what you say and the actions that are behind them, then you do not have the right to do that.

“And so we go to cause conflict, to shut them down where they are, because we don’t believe that Nazis or fascists of any stripe should have a mouthpiece.”

That is precisely Steven A. Smith’s mentality, as well as the mentality of those who agree with him. They really believe that certain Americans — be it due to their skin color, political beliefs, cultural leanings or social attitudes — don’t have a right to express themselves under the same First Amendment they use, and that they, by some divine authority, have been empowered to decide what speech and what viewpoints are valid.

The Left’s goal is nothing short of the complete overthrow of traditional America, and they’re using every means possible — race, politics and pop culture — to divide us so that they can conquer us.

They can’t be allowed to succeed.
    "

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-1...zen.yandex.com
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th August 2017 at 22:45.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (26th August 2017), Buzzie (19th August 2017), ceetee9 (17th August 2017), Chester (22nd August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), GaelVictor (17th August 2017), ghostrider (18th August 2017), GrnEggsNHam (17th August 2017), jake gittes (18th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Matthew (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Americans are being manipulated into hating one another so that the Left can usher in an authoritarian government — don’t fall for it

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The Left’s goal is...
    ...to find people like you that hand over their power by endlessly whining about how this conspiracy and that conspiracy is ruining their lives.

Get a grip. You are responsible for who, what and when you are, Thank you very much but I have had all the Bubu I care to read for a lifetime.

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Americans are being manipulated into hating one another so that the Left can usher in an authoritarian government — don’t fall for it

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    The Left’s goal is...
    Mister ET, please remove ad hominems from your post - cheers.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th August 2017 at 11:47. Reason: Added text
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Blacklight43 (17th August 2017), Bubu (17th August 2017), Cipher (17th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), GaelVictor (17th August 2017), justntime2learn (17th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Matthew (17th August 2017), Siren Master (27th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Left’s goal is...
    ...to find people like you that hand over their power by endlessly whining about how this conspiracy and that conspiracy is ruining their lives.

Get a grip. You are responsible for who, what and when you are, Thank you very much but I have had all the Bubu I care to read for a lifetime.
    The part you quoted is the beginning of the final statement from the author of the article and not from the OP(Bubu). You'll come to find out that there are several posters who create threads like this on the forum. It's almost like a news service where posters copy and paste articles from alternative news sites they deem worthy. I don't mind it and sometimes you find a tidbit of useful information .

"The Left’s goal is nothing short of the complete overthrow of traditional America, and they’re using every means possible — race, politics and pop culture — to divide us so that they can conquer us.

They can’t be allowed to succeed.

J.D. Heyes is a senior writer for NaturalNews.com and NewsTarget.com, as well as editor of The National Sentinel."
    Last edited by GrnEggsNHam; 17th August 2017 at 12:15.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GrnEggsNHam For This Post:

Blacklight43 (17th August 2017), Bubu (17th August 2017), Ioneo (18th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Matthew (17th August 2017), Nasu (17th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Well I did something I have wanted to do for a long time, canceled our satellite tv subscription, I have had quite enough, still watch movies on dvd but thats it, If I want to watch football or glf will go to the local pub here. So I have npt seen any of the coverage except for what I read on the internet sites I trust. Found one site that I thought was interesting with the entire charlotte deal. The air bags never deployed when that assxxxx hit all those people. Yep all orchestrated in my opinion.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bubu (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Lefty Dave (19th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The Left’s goal is...

Mister Et, I think you dont have the grip of the thread. But its my fault I failed to put the proper quote marks.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ioneo (18th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I very much enjoyed your post. You are very well spoken and your mind is clear and organized. You're thoughtful, and I like that. I must confess, however, that I am not real keen on the "anti-left" sentiment. Your use of the term "alt-left" in particular confuses me. The term "alt-right" was coined by a white supremacist in an attempt rebrand his movement. Since then, certain people have adopted the label for themselves. It's a euphemism designed to clean up their image for public consumption. There is simply nothing equivalent on the other side; NOBODY refers to themselves as "alt-left". I would hesitate to foist upon someone a made-up term that implies they seek to rebrand themselves when they do NOT. That, indeed, is a meaningful and material distinction between "right" and "left"--as you use the terms.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Logos1350 For This Post:

Bubu (17th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I would also urge to reconsider this whole "Right/Left" thing. I'm convinced there really is an authoritarian government in the offing, and the people pushing it couldn't give two figs whether we think it's coming from the "right" or the "left". Frankly, I think this whole "right/left" thing is a well organized distraction. I see republicans and democrats as a single two-headed monster, and SOMEONE out there just LOVES that so much of our attention is focused on some fake rivalry between the two. So long as everyone is captivated in this "winning and losing" mindset amongst ourselves, then no one steps back, looks around, and takes in the bigger picture. The "Orwellian State" won't come from the "left" or the "right". It will continue to sneak up from behind, exactly as it has been doing all along.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Logos1350 For This Post:

Bubu (17th August 2017), Chester (22nd August 2017), Franny (24th August 2017), Jackson (18th August 2017), jake gittes (18th August 2017), Marikins (17th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Tintin (27th August 2017), Wind (17th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I enjoyed your post.
    Last edited by Logos1350; 17th August 2017 at 20:53.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Logos1350 For This Post:

Bubu (17th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

As long as people play into the "us vs. them" narrative such as the thing with left vs. right then there's no real unity what so ever. At least awakened spiritual people should see beyond that. The only us. vs them there should be the awakened folks against the dark elite scum. Trump's presidency has increased the lunacy especially on social media, people seem to be more divided than in a long time. That's exactly what suits the powers that be, I'm surprised that many Americans fail to see that.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Blacklight43 (17th August 2017), Bubu (17th August 2017), Chester (22nd August 2017), Cipher (18th August 2017), Franny (24th August 2017), Jackson (18th August 2017), justntime2learn (17th August 2017), lastlegs (22nd August 2017), Lefty Dave (19th August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017), TargeT (17th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Logos1350 (here)
    I would also urge to reconsider this whole "Right/Left" thing. I'm convinced there really is an authoritarian government in the offing, and the people pushing it couldn't give two figs whether we think it's coming from the "right" or the "left". Frankly, I think this whole "right/left" thing is a well organized distraction. I see republicans and democrats as a single two-headed monster, and SOMEONE out there just LOVES that so much of our attention is focused on some fake rivalry between the two. So long as everyone is captivated in this "winning and losing" mindset amongst ourselves, then no one steps back, looks around, and takes in the bigger picture. The "Orwellian State" won't come from the "left" or the "right". It will continue to sneak up from behind, exactly as it has been doing all along.
    the left and right thing is not my post I copy and pasted it. I failed to put the proper quotation mark have fixed it already. I'm not good in posting or maybe just lazy. So from now on I will make my own construction in that color to be clearer.

Glad that you enjoyed the post. And I realized that while my main purpose for posting this article is to remind people about the divide and conquer technique implemented on the masses. The article actually promote divide, with the left and right thing. I really dont care about this right and left thing I dont know exactly what they mean the only thing I know about them is that of people taking sides which is not good.
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th August 2017 at 23:05.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Chester (22nd August 2017), GoingOn (18th August 2017), Jackson (18th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    As long as people play into the "us vs. them" narrative such as the thing with left vs. right then there's no real unity what so ever. At least awakened spiritual people should see beyond that. The only us. vs them there should be the awakened folks against the dark elite scum. Trump's presidency has increased the lunacy especially on social media, people seem to be more divided than in a long time. That's exactly what suits the powers that be, I'm surprised that many Americans fail to see that.
    I totally agree with you. The thing that keeps people divided is the focusing in political issues. While everyone wants to do the right thing everyone believes in different and opposing things. It means we are accomplishing nothing against the controllers. Since one groups action oppose other groups action. And thats exactly what the elite wants. Its easy to make people confuse with so many issues, lies false flags stage event. I suggested in one of my post that the only thing that will keep us moving against the elite scums is to find a common goal. And I dont see that coming from political arena. It should be something that is natural to all humans but was forgotten. I guess everyone should start doing something for the strangers. Help them out of difficult situation. this might bring back that natural ingredient thats gonna defeat the elite scums. Its really simple . the elite are very few they cant fight the many so they make the many fight each other for them.
    With kindness to everyone there will be no more fighting among the many and game over the many wins
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th August 2017 at 23:22.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (18th August 2017), Chester (22nd August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Wind (17th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

How do you define "The Left"? Or does your simple ideological bias make every Boogie Man you disagree with have a "Left" source?

There are many threats to our soverign status. Look around.

A little more discernment would go a long way here.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th August 2017), GoingOn (18th August 2017), lastlegs (22nd August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    How do you define "The Left"? Or does your simple ideological bias make every Boogie Man you disagree with have a "Left" source?

B.
    Agreed. As soon as I see people continuing to use labels that generalize large groups of people, for whatever reason (skin colour, religion, political alignment), I consider that the speaker is not aware enough to understand that doing so plays into the game the controllers want. Often these speakers will say in subsequent posts something like "Oh yes I understand that", but yet their continued narrative shows that they don't truly believe that at all or their wording would be different, and due to this extreme lack of discernment I cannot remotely take seriously anything they post; I demand higher quality points of views, and more tact to believe that they too aren't just another pawn in that game - I don't listen much to pawns. There are many ways to start a dialogue or discuss political matters without paint large swaths of people due to their skin colour, religion, origin, political alignment or whatever without doing so -- it is a choice.

I agree that more discernment and less generalizing using terms that are not helpful except to a few who emotional are sided, would be greatly welcomed when discussing politically charged topics.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th August 2017 at 01:51.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

GoingOn (18th August 2017), Wind (18th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Getting back to the OP, which was good, the gist to me was:

Black racism is real, it is predatory and it is not being acknowledged or confronted.
    Conversely the psychological war currently being waged against caucasians, that we are inherently bad people and should just be made to shut up, is not being acknowledged or God forbid denounced as racist, fascist or oppressive.

One can say don't get sucked into the right/left paradigm.
    But for the sake of linguistic convenience we have to be able to describe current events with eachother and these labels with some qualifications are linguistically convenient for the present, so we use them.

Like it or not currently the left are the 'useful idiots' of our international financial overlords just like the right were the 'useful idiots' from the '80s to the Patriot Act. Our overlords take turns using and abusing everyone.

But the point of the OP for which seems valid to me is that there is a concerted attack against anything caucasian, christian or traditional such as feeling that a mother/father family is the most ideal parenting unit (not always true but it is traditional so must be attacked)... The aim of black racists are to try and rob white people of whatever they can, the monuments are just the beginning...the aim is for you not enjoy your life, to be robbed of any comfortablity, robbed whether of your traditions or your self-respect, your children made uncomfortable or ashamed at school, or like the OP describes, you can't watch a bloody sportscast without a lecture from mr. black racist.

So if you belong to one of the groups under attack, what do you do? Affirmations? Confront your 'shadow' side? (as posted elsewhere by naturally a 'world citizen'), censor eachother as how to speak and how not to speak -'don't fall into the left / right paradigm!'

I say let it all hang out. Now is the time, the time to express what you really feel Because You Are Not Crazy and reach out more to neighbors and family because if you're thinking it someone else is as well...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Steven A Smith is an idiot. He plays the race card all the time, which makes him racist.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

B.
    I dont know what left is other than its the opposite of right. Maybe ask the author I am just trying to remind people not to fall for the left right thing. maybe a little discernment will make you have a grip of what i am into

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Chester (22nd August 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Predicted by Edward Meier, America will have two civil wars the second shortly after the first and the country will be divided into five sectors, religious sectarians will play a role ... The Plejaren ( watchers) have been spot on for 13,500 years... Every time they mentor the prophet of each epoch, the path of earth humanity marches straight into the train wreck they warn about ... this epoch is no different ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bubu (19th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Predicted by Edward Meier, America will have two civil wars the second shortly after the first and the country will be divided into five sectors, religious sectarians will play a role ... The Plejaren ( watchers) have been spot on for 13,500 years... Every time they mentor the prophet of each epoch, the path of earth humanity marches straight into the train wreck they warn about ... this epoch is no different ...
    unfolding events seems to point ti that direction.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ghostrider (19th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Look at the professional signs, look at the professional banners, Look at all the people getting paid to protest ,my god there were a group protesting a bust of Christopher Columbus in Detroit last Friday. LOL, you have to be kidding me , but not is your getting paid right?

Why was this ‘Crowd Hire’ Company Recruiting $25 an Hour ‘Political Activists’ in Charlotte Last Week?
    August 17, 2017
    https://www.infowars.com/why-was-thi...any-recruiting
    The discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based “public relations firm specializing in innovative events” to serve as agitators in counterprotests.

Your home for Protests, Rallies, Audiences, PR Stunts, and Celebrity Events
    https://crowdsondemand.com/
    Are you looking to create a buzz anywhere in the United States? At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas. You can come to us with a specific plan of action and we can make it happen.

My take on things is its only pointed in that direction if you pay people to do it, 99% of society wants to live in peace, not upheaval and chaos, but if the only news you get is from the chaos controlled crowd , you have to see thru the pee hole of the lens for a clear view.Don't get sucked into the vortex , stay the course and recognize the props by design to make it seem out of order.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 21st August 2017 at 16:24.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Chester (22nd August 2017), Franny (24th August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Tintin (27th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast