1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default David wilcock's latest articles

I WAS READING DAVID WILCOCK'S LATEST ARTICLE .. THE ALLIANCE & THE DARK

ALLIANCE ...BELOW IS FROM PART 2 :THE DARK ALLIANCE

I'M AM STRONG ENOUGH TO READ ANYTHING AND FIND A LESSON IN THE READING,

BE IT CONFIRMATION OR DISAGREEMENT. BE IT BEN FULFORD OR DAVID WILCOCKS.

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN DISCERNMENT BY THE SOURCE, AND DOUBT COMES FROM

WITHOUT NOT FROM WITHIN . INTERESTING READ. I KNOW THIS SUBJECT IS A HOT BED

OF LATE ... BUT HERE IT IS.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...owall=&start=1

THE INVITATION

How do I know this?

Last month I was "invited" to become a paid asset.

You heard me right.

All of the above strategies I just mentioned were attempted. All I had to do is avoid talking about one subject that I have frequently discussed in the past.

I heard that it would "be a lot easier" for me if I played along. I would still be getting most of the truth out anyway, and would not experience any pain.

I was told it was "too late" for me to fight back. The operation was so comprehensive, so destined to succeed, that there was no point in resisting it.

It was strongly implied that I would be "brought to the slaughterhouse" if I refused.... perhaps metaphorically, perhaps literally. That was never made clear.

I listened but did not say yes. My silence was a no, as have been my subsequent actions. Thanks, but no thanks.

Without the truth, I am nothing. I have dedicated my entire life to this work. I am not about to compromise it for a short-term illusion of "safety."

The Cabal is incapable of keeping their word. As soon as they make a deal with you, it is already guaranteed they will betray you in the future.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

gaiagirl (18th August 2017), Kristin (17th August 2017), Matthew (18th August 2017), RunningDeer (19th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: David wilcock's latest articles

Quote Last month I was "invited" to become a paid asset.

You heard me right.
    Oh, the hypocrisy...

If that's DW talking/writing, he's already a contractual paid asset of the Gaia TV psyop...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (17th August 2017), Chester (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), gaiagirl (18th August 2017), Harley (17th August 2017), Matthew (18th August 2017), RunningDeer (19th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,781 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: David wilcock's latest articles

Having watched the breakdown of truths, and the fallout of lies, yet still the proliferation continues by those whose house is now in great disorder, yet perpetuate 'imaginary myths', it's time to call TIME OUT on this ludicrous scenario, and let's concentrate on more important issues, which have been deliberately 'clouded' by diatribes of nonsensicality.
    Science. Physics. Logic. Research. Results........
    Last edited by avid; 17th August 2017 at 22:02.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

fourty-two (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), gaiagirl (18th August 2017), Kristin (17th August 2017), Matthew (18th August 2017), RunningDeer (19th August 2017), sandy (18th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread