+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 707 Fade 2 Black Live Stream with David Wilcock 16 / 8 / 17

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Ep. 707 Fade 2 Black Live Stream with David Wilcock 16 / 8 / 17

Interview starts approx 37 mins in. After taking a couple of months off Jimmy asks
    about the recent divides in the community. They go straight into his links with
    Corey , peado gate , Antarctica and links with covert disclosure starting with 9/11
    and more......

After the first break they play a one minute clip left by Pete Peterson on Davids
    phone saying that 'they' are at my house taking all my stuff including my wifes
    ashes to the dump. David says he is being pressured to dis associate him selfe
    from Corey. It all sounds cloak and dagger , is it true ? you can only go with what
    he is saying ......David stress's in his opinion it would be impossible for Corey
    to be making up all the information that ties in with his own and he explains why.

Then there is a general discussion about the situation the threats to David and
    Corey and his family , failing brakes, Pete Peterson material being dumped and
    buried a lot is said in an emotional discussion at times....

Interview ends aprox 2hr 33 mins in, interesting update on his views and situation
    for those interested finishing with David suggesting from some source's that
    President Trump may resign next month, and he has had a prophetic dream and
    from Coreys contacts more is on the way.....Who knows ? At the end of the day
    no one has to believe this but because it is on platforms such as Coast , Fade , Gia
    and other media outlets it muddies the waters by default .....

Alternate link....
    Ep. 707 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock : The Dark Alliance :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsBUyEqBgtM

Streamed live 12 hours ago

Tonight is a special Live Stream broadcast..in addition to our normal radio
    syndication...with David Wilcock...a full 3-hour event. David has been on a 'life break'
    for the last few months...and tonight he returns...only on FADE to BLACK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It ties in well with a post I put on another thread , that David has always tied
    in the media , movies etc.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1173130
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th August 2017 at 19:28.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Cardillac (18th August 2017), Chester (17th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), JRS (17th August 2017), justntime2learn (17th August 2017), Mike (17th August 2017), Noelle (17th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), PathWalker (18th August 2017), Richard S. (18th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), TrumanCash (17th August 2017), we-R-one (22nd August 2017), WhiteLove (19th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,768 times in 1,347 posts

Default Re: Ep. 707 Fade 2 Black Live Stream with David Wilcock 16 / 8 / 17

David Wilcock also does not know much about the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, specifically. The Bill of Rights applies to government, not corporations like YouTube or businesses or private individuals. It only applies to government.

The purpose of the Bill of Rights was stated by the founders in its preamble:

"The Conventions of a number of the States having, at the time of adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added, and as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government will best insure the beneficent ends of its institution."

So if you work for a company or use a company's product(s) you have no "First Amendment" protection vis-a-vis that company, for example. There are, of course, statutues regarding slander and libel, but that is entirely another issue.

I do not regard Wilcock as a credible researcher. He often frames his beliefs as "intel" when it is only his belief system or unprovable or questionable claims by others. He does not actually engage in credible past life research to cross-verify information, misinformation or disinformation. If he truly was the incarnation of Edgar Cayce he could personally confirm that by remembering his lifetime as such. Again, we see his belief system instead of real research.

He has based much of his reputation on the Ra, Law of One channeling which is bogus. I knew Ra personally and he was anything but benevolent and have documented this in THE EYE OF RA, which is free book. And the "Law of One" has practically become a religion.

Ra was one of the Annunaki who programmed the false god-worshipping religions, secret societies, satanic blood-letting rituals, etc, and who forced nations to fight each other in an endless stream of wars on Earth. Not a good guy. One can also get a clue about this from Sitchin's books such as THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN. Ra was also called Amen-Ra and prior to that Amen, the god of war.

I do not mean that David is a bad guy or anything. David Wilcock may be a well-meaning person who likes being a celebrity/mouthpiece/talking head, but as a credible researcher he sucks.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th August 2017 at 17:00.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), gaiagirl (19th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), littleOne (20th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), sandy (18th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), Star Tsar (17th August 2017), Ultima Thule (18th August 2017), uzn (17th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Let me get this straight! Does this mean that The Law of One has become the "new" Bible?!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), norman (17th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), sunwings (17th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Let me get this straight! Does this mean that The Law of One has become the "new" Bible?!!
    I remember nothing of the law of one off the top of my head , though I must have
    seen it as I watched some of Davids presentations several years ago as well as
    the project Camelot vids with Bill and Kerry. I have listened to the esoteric parts
    of the alternate community and some are fun if I'm in the right mood and give
    you food for thought and I like the odd channel / medium etc but we really
    do need something concrete to push forward. Sure witness testimony is very
    good, Steven Greers disclosure project and all the other whistleblowers ,
    experiencers have their part play and it all depends what you are looking for.

Though exploitation and fraud is also a problem telling a story or making
    up a universe is not a crime its entertainment. Its the next step as in
    cults ,religions , scientology and other organisations that can exploit the
    public and some people cannot help falling into enticing traps looking
    for Truth. As for David some of his material particularly the media
    movie related stuff is interesting. The Cabals , Dark forces , agencies
    and other organisations he comes up with who knows ? Yes something
    like them exist but it can sound cartoonish at times, just a few thoughts....

I don't like to criticise David and hope he can produce evidence of his
    claims and not just circumstantial as he said in the fade interview above.

One of my favourite Camelot interviews is Jumproom to Mars

For new or old people finding these forums all the time this shows David
    from a decade ago....I'm watching this again for the umpteenth time....

Published on 28 Dec 2007
    Los Angeles, December 2007
    http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilco...
    This new Project Camelot interview captures an informal and spirited 45-minute
    conversation between David Wilcock and ourselves at a restaurant where we met
    up for dinner in early December. We were exchanging information and comparing
    the testimonies from Project Camelot's Henry Deacon and David's Montauk
    source 'Daniel', and had found some very important corroborations.

Captured live on camera with editing only to switch between the two cameras,
    David gives his unrehearsed response to new information Project Camelot has
    learned about the colony on Mars, the secret space program, the Apollo missions,
    and more.

This interview contains significant new information which we believe to be fully
    credible. Did we really make it to the moon in 1969? Do we really have a base on
    Mars? Why is the secret space program so important? What is the relationship with
    Montauk? What truths may be concealed in Arthur C. Clarke's seminal film, 2001?
    Join us at the restaurant table and find out in this interview - you may enjoy the ride.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at support@projectcamelot.org.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th August 2017 at 18:07.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), TrumanCash (17th August 2017), uzn (17th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Let me get this straight! Does this mean that The Law of One has become the "new" Bible?!!
    Given that Ra and his Annunaki sociopaths have always demanded to be worshipped and obeyed (or else!) and given that Yahweh/Jehovah demanded the same, one could draw that conclusion I suppose. I have never uncovered any memories of knowing the so-called "God" of the "Old Testament", but I am convinced that they are both sociopathic ETs who have adversely manipulated mankind for thousands of years (to say the least). One can also find the same symbols being used in the Bible that the Annunaki themselves have used for a very long time all over the planet.

Beliefs are self-emposed and are extremely powerful. Beliefs and belief systems often supercede actual evidence or easy to discover facts.

I exposed the Ra, Law of One on another forum and was soundly reprimanded by one of its votaries who claimed that it was entirely possible that there were two different Ra's (without providing any evidence of that of course, because there is none). When beliefs don't match up to facts cognitive dissonance often sets in to rescue their programming.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th August 2017 at 18:12.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

anandacate (17th August 2017), Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Franny (19th August 2017), pabranno (17th August 2017), Reinhard (18th August 2017), RunningDeer (17th August 2017), Shannon (17th August 2017), sunwings (17th August 2017), Ultima Thule (18th August 2017), uzn (17th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So true, TrumanCash! Having been a part of the conned crowd from that System most of my life, this is all very real to me! Wondering if you have had any insights as to the Jesus character? It appears the story was co-opted & made to fit into the Old Testament stories to be used for a control system.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), Daozen (17th August 2017), Franny (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), TrumanCash (18th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Foxie, this may be a good case where you will benefit more by following curiosity and reading a little of the Law of One material for yourself and drawing your own conclusions from it, rather than allowing some opinions put forth here to close the book on it for you.

When someone posts here that "Ra was one of the Annunaki who programmed the false god-worshipping religions..." I also hold the opinion that they are not in any way referring to the Ra from the Law of One material.

Ra in the Law of One material describes itself as a kind of combined social memory complex made up of the 6.5 million people who spent their physical 3rd density lives on the planet Venus about 2.6 billion years ago. Since then they have moved on/graduated/been harvested on through 4th and 5th density and now are at 6th density. (Not my terms. Those are terms used all throughout the Law of One material.) In the Seth Material, another channeling that I hold up there pretty high along with the Law of One stuff, Seth liked to use the word "gestalt" to refer to beings/entities like Ra, or like we think of as our higher selves.

Your higher self is similar, a combined social memory complex made up of all your past lives and future probable lives. If you believe in that sort of thing. :-) A gestalt, being a whole which is greater than the sum of it's parts.

So, I guess the only way you could claim both:
    - that there is only one Ra, not more than one historical usage of the name (Like saying, no there was no good Lucifer before there was the bad Lucifer, there is only one Lucifer)...
    - and that Ra is some nasty Annunaki dude only...
    would be if you stared out by saying that the Law of One material is "bogus". That way you can just cast aside the fact that the two descriptions of Ra involved here are nowhere close to each other.

I guess what I'm suggesting you do, is exactly what a lot of people are saying we should do with regard to David Wilcock's research. Don't take easy information at face value. Invest a little time to see if you can find out for yourself instead of just adopting opinions and believing factual sounding statements. :-)

Much love to all on this thread,
    Joe
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 17th August 2017 at 22:02.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Callista (18th August 2017), Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), Reinhard (18th August 2017), we-R-one (22nd August 2017), Wind (18th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

The "Law of One" (meaning the Law of one transcript from LL/Research) is not a bible.

The entity RA that was associated with the Law of One did not/does not demand worship.

David Wilcock is not directly associated with either of these two things - they all happened before he was on the scene.

David Wilcock did hang with Jim and Carla from LL/Research for a time.

Carla Ruekert (when she was alive) passed comment on this and also explicitly stated (and David has agreed) that David's "RA" (the one he channeled) was not the same "RA" that was the source of the Law of One material.
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th August 2017 at 22:22.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Callista (18th August 2017), Cidersomerset (17th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2017), Franny (19th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), Joe Akulis (17th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), Ultima Thule (18th August 2017), Wind (18th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Sitchin wasn't the only person to translate the Sumerian texts. Christian O'Brien also made an excellent translation and wrote them up in his book 'The Shining Ones'. In O'Briens account the annunaki were the saviours of civilisation after the global catastrophe--he says they were benelovent, magnanimous and rather angelic beings. It wasn't until Yahweh, the annunaki god of war, that things started to turn sour for humanity. Christian O'Briens research is summarised brilliantly by Edmund Marriage in his learning from history series of lectures. Very much grounded in logic, facts and evidence; and provides a contrary view to the 'annunaki as sociopaths' ideology that Sitchins work tends to promote.

Truman, I briefly read some of your 'Eye of Ra' book, you state that your past life memories occurred around 3000 years ago, roughly 2000BC. There's Egyptian quotes saying their civilisation started 2 full precessional cycles ago, to roughly 40,000BC. There's the pre-Sumerian culture of Aratta (the Vedic homeland) with tombs that contain Sumerian writing mentioning the gods enlil, anu and Enki that date to 21,000BC. What makes you so convinced that the RA you saw in 2000BC is the same person as the Ra that founded the Egyptian culture 38,000 years prior? Surely a more logical conclusion is that the evil Ra of 2000BC is a tyrant that just took the title of Ra rather than being the original person of Ra...

The Aratta culture in particular, according to Tim and Lee Hookers interpretation, seemed to be peaceful for almost 10,000 years until the global catastrophe...Tim and Lee Hooker are also translators of Sumerian and offer a third layer of perspective to add to O'Briens and Sitchins work. In light of the evidence, surely there's more to the story of Ra than you've been led to believe...and given the extra 30,000 years or so, that may allow for the law of one information as also being correct.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Cidersomerset (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), meeradas (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), Reinhard (18th August 2017), sandy (18th August 2017), uzn (18th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

My response & analysis:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

anandacate (18th August 2017), Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Callista (18th August 2017), Cidersomerset (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), Ivanhoe (18th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), Shadowself (18th August 2017), sllim11 (19th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

@2:04:17 during the break there is an add which says "Contrary to popular belief, reading wont make you smarter, but listening to Jimmy Church will."

Now I am aware of the FORM, MEANING, and USE aspects to language but I want you to stop and think about the actual meaning of those words. I understand that he is USING it as a humorous and almost like a sarcastically hyperbolic way of saying his show is great.

Words are alchemical objects that definitely have an impact which is clearly relative dependent upon a variety of factors. But they do have an impact regardless.

I will let Lil Wayne explain what I mean for me.

An image is self described.

Last edited by Praxis; 18th August 2017 at 01:49.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

So true, TrumanCash! Having been a part of the conned crowd from that System most of my life, this is all very real to me! Wondering if you have had any insights as to the Jesus character? It appears the story was co-opted & made to fit into the Old Testament stories to be used for a control system.
    Neither I nor the abductees I worked with have run into any past life memories of the Jesus figure. The New Testament contains the usual Annunaki programming including the Eucharist from Osiris, etc, 12 disciples with Jesus being the Light/Sun/Son of God (the 13th member) which is, as I discovered, part of the satanic blood-letting rituals in the Great Pyramid. Also, the entire Jesus story is straight out of Mithraism which existed before the alleged Jesus story.

I was raised in a small town farming community so I was introduced to Christianity early on and was especially drawn to the red letter edition. Later, I read a book by the Dalai Lama and was quite surprised to find that the parables bore a remarkable resemblance to Buddhist teachings.

All the "miracles" that Jesus allegedly performed can be done with ET technology.

The Gnostic Gospels seem to tell a different story and the Jesus figure in that story talked about the past lives phenomenon, some of which was erroneous. There appears to have been a Jesus figure on Turtle Island (aka North America) in native traditions. Whether this figure was an ET or human can only be speculated.

Remember that the Annunaki play both sides of the equation--the darkness and the light.

Recently I was approached by a man and his son at a grocery store and they asked me if they could talk to me about Jesus. I then began to explain my own research and discoveries and how the bible was mistranslated, etc. They stood there and listened to me very intently for quite a long time. The funny thing is that when they decided to move on they never told me about Jesus, lol. In spite of cognitive dissonance they began to question their self-imposed programmed reality--something that I seldom witness.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), lightwalker (19th August 2017), Noelle (18th August 2017), we-R-one (22nd August 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I read the Ra, Law of Ra material over twenty years ago after discovering my previous incarnation as Ramesses of Egypt and my experiences with Ra and Ptah.

(BTW, David Wilcock has a whole section on the Law of One material on his forum the last time I looked.)

For those who have accepted the Ra, Law of One material (or other channeled Egyptian god material) as truth and/or as a belief system, I would say this based upon my research:

The Annunaki and their co-conspirators (e.g., Mantids, Reptilians, Grays, et al) play both sides of the equation. It is vital to understand that they have a DARK side and a LIGHT side and they program Earthlings with both sides and play one off of the other. This is the Hegelian dialectic. Today we see this in the Democratic and Republic parties which are actually controlled by the same elitists. This DARK/LIGHT phenomenon was also programmed into the "OUTER MYSTERIES" and "INNER MYSTERIES".

These are the SUN GOD religions/belief systems and they are based upon the RISING SUN (LIGHT) and the SETTING SUN (DARKNESS). LUCIFER the LIGHT BRINGER was personified in the morning star Sirius when it heralded the RISING SUN when the Nile brought water and fertility to Egyptian fields. In other cultures it was the planet Mercury which at least part of year heralded the RISING SUN and later appeared with the SETTING SUN each year.

It therefore appears that the proverbial "SATAN" was the SETTING SUN personification of the SUN GOD whereas "LUCIFER" was the personification of the RISING SUN. Please notice the similar spellings of the words satan, set and wasn't Seth also an Egyptian "god".

For example, in Egypt they had the "outer mystery" of the Osirian eucharist wherein the general population openly performed the ritual of eating the body of Osiris (grain crackers) and drinking the blood of Osiris (grain ale). The hidden, or "inner mystery" was the twelve priests circumambulating the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid and cutting the heart out of living young woman and drinking her blood out of a golden chalice. This fun stuff was brought us by the Annunaki (as Ra & Ptah) and Mantids.

If people would bother to read my books in their entirety they will see the big picture and if they are unbiased and not adversely affected by their beliefs and belief systems they can connect the dots.

These insidious ETs have been implanting Earth societies with disinformation for untold millenia. The implantation has been accepted consciously via belief systems, but the ETs themselves implant people unconsciously as well. Few understand the incredible technology involved in these machinations used to dumb down Earth societies and individuals. This includes the going-to-the-light technology of the Mantids. The Mantids, who work directly with the human-looking Annunaki, have been messing with this planet for millions of years, not just thousands.

The purpose of the machination of these ETs is insure we don't discover that we are indeed gods. Unfortunately for us they keep us dumbed down, chasing dead-end religious beliefs and confined in "containers" (genetically rigged human bodies) to limit our spiritual abilities.

Here is a quote from a previous post (#7):

"Ra in the Law of One material describes itself as a kind of combined social memory complex made up of the 6.5 million people who spent their physical 3rd density lives on the planet Venus about 2.6 billion years ago. Since then they have moved on/graduated/been harvested on through 4th and 5th density and now are at 6th density. (Not my terms. Those are terms used all throughout the Law of One material.) In the Seth Material, another channeling that I hold up there pretty high along with the Law of One stuff, Seth liked to use the word "gestalt" to refer to beings/entities like Ra, or like we think of as our higher selves."

So my question is: Where has this information (or disinformation) been verified?

The problem with most channeled material is that it cannot be verified. It is merely voluntarily accepted as being true merely as a BELIEF.

Another problem is how does one verify who the entity really is that is being channeled? I do not know of any way to do this. One could try to use remote viewing I suppose, but even remote viewing is not always 100% accurate and few people understand ET technology and how effective it is to control belief systems. So we are always left with a question mark on this point. Just because an entity "feels good", "sounds good", is alleged to be "love and light", etc, is not a viable method to verify authenticity.

Also, the negative ETs who are the wardens of this prison planet don't want the truth out there so they present material that feels good, appears to be love and light, warm and fuzzy truth. This is what I termed the "package deal" that ETs (and perhaps ET AI) use to accept the disinformation as truth.

That is, they do indeed include some truly positive principles and truths to gain acceptance of the material while they skillfully weave in disinformation in a way that is unnoticed or ignored by their votaries. I discovered this myself and documented it in the EYE OF RA. With these techniques discernment is dulled and the whole "teaching" is accepted as being literally true.

So in the quote above, can anyone verify that it really is Ra or Seth? Of course not. It is accepted merely on BELIEF. Can the information be verified as being accurate and true. Of course not. It is accepted merely on BELIEF. Therein is the rub.

The Project Avalon forum is titled "Chronicles of the human awakening...where science and spirituality meet". The past lives phenomenon, though not accepted by mainstream science, is a valid phenomenon and research can conducted and duplicated to reveal the true history of this planet and universe.

I was probably the first one to discover and expose the phenomenon that abductees are followed from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes put into positions of power and authority in religions, secret societies, government, etc. Therefore, by working with abductees using non-hypnotic techniques one can reveal the true, heretofore hidden history of this planet. Furthermore, my research can be duplicated with the same results by others in the manner of scientific methods. Also, the recovered memories can be cross-verified with accurately translated ancient writings such as was done by Sitchin and others.

However, it should be noted that these translators often mistranslate symbols. For example, the "eye" in Egypt was simply a flying saucer/disk. I covered ET symbols in much more detail in THE EYE OF RA. The winged disk is engraved in stone not only in Egypt but all over the planet through thousands of years. The point is that one can speculate all one wants, but unless you were actually there you don't know for sure what the symbols mean.

I know I sound like a broken record to some regulars here on Avalon, but some people are unfamiliar with my research and discoveries. (And it is not because I'm smarter or more special than everyone else in this field of research. It all started with my intense desire to understand what was happening to me and why I was getting flashbacks of strange looking creatures (Grays). One thing lead to another and I ended up opening a cosmic can of worms that exposed the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators (ETCs) who created and control the belief systems of this planet via religions, secret societies, war, chaos and channeling.

I was therefore able to connect the dots to view a much larger picture of the matrix of Earth and in a much broader context. Information must be evaluated from the context it is given to understand it properly. If one can only see a small piece of the puzzle one cannot see the big picture and how that piece fits in so there is no complete understanding of what that piece means.

Therefore, if one merely accepts channeled entities--whomever or whatever they are--and accepts their "teachings" as being literally true, then one is operating from a BELIEF SYSTEM and that is not scientific by any stretch of cognitive dissonance.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th August 2017 at 18:23.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), Jad (19th August 2017), lightwalker (19th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,541 times in 5,711 posts

Total nonsense.

If David's breaks keep failing, how does he continue to miraculously avoid any kind of accident? Did the D.C. rush hour traffic part like the red sea so he could coast to an easy stop on the curb? Of course Church didn't ask for any details on that.

Just a bunch of baseless bullsh!t in a silly attempt to lend gravity to his and Goode's stories...with just enough - in the form of Pete Peterson's bizarre voicemail - "evidence" to keep the gullible hooked.

The truth is simple. It's easy. That's why i've always been suspicious of anyone here or elsewhere that insists on speaking in vague metaphors or cryptic riddles. When asked about evidence, the first thing Wilcock offered up was some muddled metaphor about high and low hanging fruit, how one is easily accessible and the other needs to be smashed etc etc. It was drivel.

His strongest "evidence" is a telepathic communication between him and the Blue Birds. How convenient. Once again, nothing anyone can see, touch or feel....nothing anyone can test or prove to be true or false. He actually used the word "faith" when describing the "journey" the blue birds are asking us to go on. That pretty much says it all right there.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), HaveBlue (19th August 2017), Jayke (18th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2017), littleOne (21st August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017), Ultima Thule (18th August 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote His strongest "evidence" is a telepathic communication between him and
    the Blue Birds. How convenient. Once again, nothing anyone can see, touch or
    feel....nothing anyone can test or prove to be true or false. He actually used the
    word "faith" when describing the "journey" the blue birds are asking us to go on.
    That pretty much says it all right there.
    Thanks Mike that sums it up pretty well.....

There are many others who channel , speculate ,preach or whatever and nearly all
    of it is based on faith like any religion and each to their own. This is one reason I do
    not criticise many in the alternate community though there are some, Nick Pope
    comes to mind and there is plenty of BS mingled with possible truths.

I think where David has gone with Corey is taking us to another level of speculative
    disclosure that cannot be proven and can be spun a myriad of ways. Steven Greer,
    Billy Meier and all the abductees and telepathic cases over the years touch on this
    to various degrees and we cannot discard them all as we just as well join the sceptic
    society. But we also cannot take it all on faith and trust however compelling or we
    are back with religion etc.

We all want the subject brought into the mainstream but then you get into money,
    power, control , spin and back to a modern day Blue book. There is the UFO
    channel, Scy -fy channel and shows like Chasing Aliens , Ancient Aliens and many
    others have brought the subject into the public consciousness more but it is still
    treated as fringe by politicians and mainstream publicly. There are many levels to
    this and just as many theories as we all know from ET's to the meaning of life and
    101 Q & A's in between. When I first got interested in this as a youngster back
    in the 60's watching the Moon programme and the original Star Trek tv series
    it opened my mind and I wanted to know do Aliens exist ? A question I'm still
    trying to answer , I think they do and have watched and posted many compelling
    vids and articles but I still could not put my hand on my heart and say yes.

Back to David he seems imo to come from a scy - fy imagination background
    and has created this story from the existing pool of shared information in the
    alternate community from experiencers, witness's , myths , show runners
    and his own beliefs and dreams. I'm a Game of Thrones fan and the human
    mind is fantastic and capable of imagination and creativity and possibly
    through the frequencies of the spoken word this reality exists who knows ?

Rendlesham , Roswell all the pilot , military , police and civilian sightings
    and more tell me its real. I know most of us are not questioning the meme
    but some of the players that have a public stage need more than just faith
    if they are claiming truths rather than speculation.......just some thoughts.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th August 2017 at 22:17.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), lightwalker (19th August 2017), Mike (18th August 2017), TrumanCash (19th August 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

David says his inside contacts have told him President Trump will
    resign next month. CIANN has been saying this more than most
    outlets and Tony Schwarts says he will do it to stay out of prison.

Now you can throw this in the trash can with the rest of the political
    gossip and speculation but the 'spook' outlet and Trump has been at
    verbal war with each other all through the election cycle and after.
    With Bannon out and the generals guarding the gate will it be easier
    for a palace coup or forced resignation ? The saga will continue
    but it is interesting David says his 'inside sources' has told him
    this and he was confident enough to mention it in the fade interview
    above.

David has always claimed inside sources and says that he could
    go on the payroll or be paid lots of money to drop Corey. I do
    wonder what the truth is with David and the three letter agencies
    at times ? It could be he is just watching CNN or other outlets, but
    he does stress inside sources which could be for 'dramatic' effect
    or he is being fed info/disinfo who knows ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art of the Deal Writer Says Trump Will Resign Before Year’s End!
    Reminds Me of ‘Last Days of Nixon!’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yn4cWBrSU

Published on 17 Aug 2017...CNN
    Author Tony Schwartz spent 18 months with Donald Trump putting together The
    Art of the Deal Trump’s best selling book. And having spent so much time with
    the man who is now President, Schwartz is convinced he won’t be President much longer.

Writer: Trump has to figure out a way to resign

Published on 18 May 2017
    In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Donald Trump's ghostwriter Tony Schwartz
    says that President Trump is having a meltdown and that Trump wants to figure out a way
    to turn a loss into a victory.

============================================
    Art of the Deal Schwartz Trump is run by the part of his Brain that is
    reactive and impulsive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzWpATbixhU
    Published on 17 May 2017
    Co Author of the Art of the Deal Tony Schwartz Trump is being run by the part of his Brain
    that is reactive and impulsive not capable of reflection pure defensive mode.Trump is going
    to lose. He is going to figure out a way to reign. He will declare victory when he leaves.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th August 2017 at 09:08.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

David and Steven Greer talk about disclosure project , and more its pre
    Corey Goode around 2013 , not 2017 as posted on u'tube as they are
    talking about the upcoming premier of the Sirius movie. Interesting
    to compare him to the post Corey interviews....

Published on 17 Aug 2017
    David Wilcock - The Matrix, Alien And
    Everything You Didn't Know - Steven Greer
    SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th August 2017 at 20:26.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,414 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    and more its pre Corey Goode around 2013, not 2017 as posted
    Yes, March 2013. Greer says to Wilcock he was on with Joe Rogan just a couple of weeks prior, and that was Joe Rogan #331 (March 2013).

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Neither I nor the abductees I worked with have run into any past life memories of the Jesus figure. The New Testament contains the usual Annunaki programming including the Eucharist from Osiris, etc, 12 disciples with Jesus being the Light/Sun/Son of God (the 13th member) which is, as I discovered, part of the satanic blood-letting rituals in the Great Pyramid. Also, the entire Jesus story is straight out of Mithraism which existed before the alleged Jesus story.
    Whether this figure was an ET or human can only be speculated.
    Remember that the Annunaki play both sides of the equation--the darkness and the light.
    My answer cannot be explained briefly so I apologize for the length and yes it pulls this thread off topic so if someone wants to move this post to a more appropriate thread I’m fine with it and won't be offended. The questions asked in regards to Jesus cannot be answered in a few brief paragraphs if one wants ‘proof’. By studying information from my reincarnation cases you will get a glimpse into the bigger picture, but clearly not all the answers. You have to be willing to read and understand the research. I am the missing link for some of the information you seek.

Jesus was an E.T. within a human body just like I was. Through research of my own past lives, I can tell you Jesus was my nephew and Mary Magdalene was my 1st cousin in my life as Saint Mary Helena Salome so yes there are those around me today who were with me back in the times of Galilee. I was known as one of the 3 Sacred Mary's and a follower of Jesus. My source of information as I shared with you before was the well known Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson. I didn’t just ‘believe’ what I was told, I researched all my identities. When studying reincarnation cases you look for patterns. You also look for what’s called ‘objectives’. These are clues that align with the identity you are researching. Names matching, dates matching, similar attributes and characteristic traits compared to who you are today are all examples of ‘objectives’ that can be found. I also discovered I bared many forms of the connotations of Mary and Magdalene in my past life names.

I come from the soul group known as Archangel Michael and Raphael. Archangel Michael and Jesus are one in the same. Confirmation came in many forms that I was being given accurate information as I can share I was born in The City of Angels on the 33rd parallel in St. Joseph Hospital and my surname stands for ‘Devotee of St. Michael’, the only surname I could find with this meaning. There were also similarities following in other notable past lives such as my life as Mary Queen of Scots, where she was known to be the last ‘Sacred’ Queen. There’s a commemorate statue of her placed in the St.Michael’s Parish Church in Linlithgow, Scotland where she had been baptized. I assure you this is no coincidence and there are some who know exactly who I am and who I was, definitely for another thread to explain that one.

Additional reinforcement linking me to Jesus- like‘Him’, I have 3’s and 7’s following me from one incarnation to the next that are beyond my control. For example, as Queen of Scots I was subjected to 3 strokes of the ax not one, but 3 to take my life at the hands of Queen Elizabeth I. I was born on Dec. 7th and crowned 7 days after the death of my father King James V, not 6 days as history falsely claims because I was known to celebrate my birthday on Dec.8 out of respect for the celebration of The Immaculate Conception on December 7(making the date all that more important linking me to my soul group) so fake history skews the dates by one day. My wedding date in this lifetime is December 7th and I am married to the reincarnation of King James VI, I , my son as Queen Mary….and there are many, many more objectives, but I’m just giving you a basic idea.

If anyone thinks I’m on some fantasy ride with my identities I will share the bone structure of my face was professionally measured by a well known reincarnation researcher and the lower half of my face was an exact match to Mary’s death mask(the one at Lennoxlove), so I’m very serious about the research I’ve been doing and have no interest in ‘pie in the sky’ claims. He also did a personality profile to confirm characteristic traits. I’ve gone above and beyond to prove this particular identity as I feel if you want to publicly claim a famous past life, you better go the extra mile or you sound like all the wanna-be’s who won’t do the proper research but still claim a famous past life having no documentation to support a past life connection. There is a methodology that can be followed if you study reincarnation cases long enough.

I’m clairaudient and a big clue came to me as I was researching back in 2016…Did someone download this information to me to assist in my understanding? I’ve already shared but it’s worth reposting:
    “Follow the 3’s and the 7’s and then one might find who are the ‘gods’ from the heavens’.- Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016

Huge, huge clue, it just says it all and was the missing piece of the puzzle I needed to fill some holes. The ‘gods’ are referring to the E.T. race known in ancient text as The Elohim. The Elohim and the Greek gods are one in the same. My name was Artemis in this incarnation and you will see parallels between her, Mary Queen of Scots, and Saint Mary Helena Salome along with 3’s and 7’s embedded in the stories and references to The Divine Feminine. The Temple of Artemis is known as one of the 7 Wonders of the World. The Greek gods were known to be an advanced E.T. race not of planet Earth.

I have reason to believe my mission in this lifetime was very similar to Jesus thousands of years ago, I guess one could say I might be the female version based on a specific experience and location of occurrence in this lifetime. We are known healers. I posted this experience long ago on Avalon, December 7, 2012 before I knew who I really was and at some point I will add what I’ve discovered to complete the story, now that I know more and my confidence has grown. I don’t have time to do it right now, but will in the later months of 2017. This thread is not the place.

As a follower of Jesus, back in the times we were known as nazaras.
    "In the Arab world, the word used to describe Jesus and his followers is nazara. This is confirmed in the Islamic Koran and the word means ’keepers’ or ’guardians’. The full definition is Nazara ha-Brit: ’Keepers of the Covenant’."- Laurence Gardner
    Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_11.htm

The word ‘guardian’ is also following me around from one incarnation to the next. The Greek gods were known to be ‘guardians’ of planet Earth. Artemis was ‘guardian’ of the women, children, animals and forests.

Lastly one of my incarnations places me as a creator of Angkor Thom, 12th Century. I was Queen Jayarajadevi of The Royal Trinity….get it? Trinity?...the number 3……The Angkor region is known to have been built by ‘the gods’, so the identity matches and of course surprisingly you can see the resemblance between the shape of her face and my own in addition to my Twin Soul Greek god Apollo as King Jayavarman VII, it still shocks me today.

So it’s not my imagination, it’s all lining up beautifully as if the story is meant to be told. I just gave you 3 things to verify why I believe this is correct.
    1. 3’s and 7’s following me from one incarnation to the next
    2. The word ‘guardian’ following me from one incarnation to the next
    3. Past life identity Akashic confirmed and located in Angkor Thom, Land of ‘the gods’

I feel strongly we are being strategically placed in specific roles! No doubt! It’s why my signature below says ‘We never left you…..’….We’ve been a part of 'the game' all along and you will see us in leadership roles again, it’s what we do.

I’m not explaining all of this to talk about myself, I’m sharing because I can see this clearly is a part of the bigger picture and I will always say, it’s not my story, it’s ‘our’ story. So when you see my work, it allows you a glimpse into the larger story as a whole. I could post more evidence, but this is long enough and clearly off topic. I’m 3 pages in and I haven’t even shared the half of it.

So the reason you’re not finding the individuals in the times of Jesus is because you’re not crossing the paths of those from his soul group. Not many of them are awake in the same manner I am and are completely unaware of their identities. I don’t know all of them. Possibly their next incarnation will have more remembering who they were/are. Some have recently passed on and are grooming for their next incarnations. I suspect the ones who are ‘awake’ now will be preparing for leadership roles in the future, hence the reason for our awakening sooner? It’s all a matter of cycles from what I can see. Time will tell…, but I have a pretty good idea where I’m going to surface and it will be documented in the reincarnation archives I plan on creating in the future…

Love it, leave it, hate it, disbelieve it, makes no difference to me as I can clearly see this is what the research is showing on my end. So think about all I'm telling you in this post, all learned through studying my own past lives...

1. The Greek gods are real people
    2. The E.T.'s are still here
    3. 'We' are the E.T.'s
    4. The Greek gods and Jesus followers are one in the same
    5. The E.T. race The Elohim are true 'guardians' of this planet as evident in reincarnation cases
    6. The E.T.'s are reincarnating into the royal lines Why? Because that is where their soul group can be found- it's all vibrational
    7. The E.T. race The Elohim are responsible for establishing the 2 most important foundations of religion in human history(according to Smithsonian)

** Highlighted and underlined text are meant to show patterns and highlight similarities.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 22nd August 2017 at 03:36.

36. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

We R One

Just so we are clear.

You were Saint Mary Helena Salome, Queen Jayarajadevi of The Royal Trinity, and Mary Queen of Scots?

Also, possibly the feminine version/archetype of Jesus?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast