+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ep. 707 Fade 2 Black Live Stream with David Wilcock 16 / 8 / 17

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Ep. 707 Fade 2 Black Live Stream with David Wilcock 16 / 8 / 17

I don't have any issue with past life experiences, I've had plenty of my own that go back into high antiquity, I'd only talk about them in private though because to people who haven't recalled theirs it can sound completely egotistical or bizarre, but it's a well documented phenomenon.

For example you've got the book 'Uriels Machine - Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas' that describe Uriels machine as resurrection chambers that can direct the reincarnation process from a dead body into a newborn baby.

There's the book 'The Game of Saturn - Peter Adams' that describes how the Saturnalia cults of Rome through to the Renaissance are designed to help people reincarnate into higher and higher positions of authority and power with each successive reincarnation.

The Buddha even talks about the ability to remember your past lives as being 1 of the 10 great tathagata powers of the buddhas (tathagata means 'he who sees reality as it really is').

Personally I think who you were in a past life and the events you remember are worthless unless you also recall the practical, useable, wisdom from those lives that can be implemented to boost your effectiveness and help others in the present moment, in this life. Which is why in the 2 books I've written you won't hear any mention of my past lives whatsoever, you'll only read principles of wisdom you can apply in the here and now to improve your own life.

Which is where I do give David Wilcock credit because he did consciously choose to distance himself from his Edgar Cayce past life and focus on finding the empirical, scientific data that not only backs up his claims but provides people with a new scientific paradigm of reality through which to view esoteric phenomena. That's David wilcocks strong point imo, where he went off track is by letting his 'insiders' shape and mould some of his views. It's those insiders who could have positioned Corey Goode with the same insider info, thereby convincing Wilcock he must be a genuine insider and not just some patsy designed to set Wilcock up for being discredited.

Anyway, a quote from the Buddha on past lives, one of the 10 Tathagata powers...

Quote 8. The Tathagata recollects his manifold past lives, that is, one birth, two births, three births, four births, five births, ten births, twenty births, thirty births, forty births, fifty births, a hundred births, a thousand births, a hundred thousand births, many aeons of world-contraction, many aeons of world-expansion, many aeons of world-contraction and expansion: 'There I was so named, of such a clan, with such an appearance, such was my nutriment, such my experience of pleasure and pain, such my life-term; and passing away from there, I reappeared elsewhere; and there too I was so named, of such a clan, with such an appearance, such was my nutriment, such my experience of pleasure and pain, such my life-term; and passing away from there, I reappeared here.' Thus with their aspects and particulars he recollects his manifold past lives.
    https://dhammawiki.com/index.php?tit...of_a_Tathagata
    Last edited by Jayke; 20th August 2017 at 10:53.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th October 2017), we-R-one (20th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    We R One

Just so we are clear.

You were Saint Mary Helena Salome, Queen Jayarajadevi of The Royal Trinity, and Mary Queen of Scots?

Also, possibly the feminine version/archetype of Jesus?
    Yes that's what I said. I can't post my entire cases to show every piece of evidence, it's not the thread to do so; I will explain, why I said my mission in this incarnation was very similar to Jesus and why I think I'm likely the feminine version of 'Him'. I'll also explain how I figured it out when I literally 'resurrect' an old thread I wrote before I knew all my identities. It totally makes sense when you known my story combined with who I was, it all fits. There are still questions that linger and maybe by sharing, someone out there will have that missing piece, just like I did for someone else. Not everyone will 'believe' just as many didn't believe in 'Him', but I don't worry about that part...in fact, I'm already thinking about my next incarnation as I feel I completed what I needed to do for this one.

I'll divulge one parallel we share .....Who's the most written about male in all of human history?....Jesus of course....And according to the Marie Stuart Society, the most written about female is?...yep, none other than Mary Queen of Scots. Coincidence?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    For example you've got the book 'Uriels Machine - Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas' that describe Uriels machine as resurrection chambers that can direct the reincarnation process from a dead body into a newborn baby.
    Exactly, Uriel, as being the Archangel Uriel aka from The Elohim, perhaps? In other words, the E.T.’s control the reincarnation wheel which is what I’m suggesting.

Personally I think who you were in a past life and the events you remember are worthless unless you also recall the practical, useable, wisdom from those lives that can be implemented to boost your effectiveness and help others in the present moment, in this life. Which is why in the 2 books I've written you won't hear any mention of my past lives whatsoever, you'll only read principles of wisdom you can apply in the here and now to improve your own life.
    I agree with most of your statements, but maybe it’s just a matter of wording or detail that’s left out that makes me want to add more. Research shows there are lessons to be learned in all lives whether you are a well documented person or not. What helped me, is the life I was remembering was well documented, but the parts I was remembering wasn’t necessarily tied to the lesson I needed to learn. I had to do more digging to identify the lesson. Doing so allowed me to see the same pattern occurring in this lifetime which I was unable to ‘remember’ from the lifetime it had occurred. At the time of the new founded understanding I had already made the correct ‘choice’, but it helped me to process why I was put into the position I had been in this lifetime as I could see that time period was paralleling the one I’m in now. In fact, I could see the parallels in all my core identities to this lifetime, which is another reason why I know these identities are accurate.

I wish more would write about their past identities and quit shying away from the subject as then the concept wouldn’t be so foreign to people. It’s the very reason why I’m more than willing to share. Learning your identities is all part of the Know Thyself maxim which most over look because sadly too many think studying one’s past lives is egotistical. For me the amazing part wasn’t discovering who I had been, it’s what it implied that captivated my attention.

To the other viewers, it's the very reason why Truman keeps telling people if they want the truth, study your past lives and not just one, as many as you can... rather than relying on gurus for information and that is the same message I’ve attempted to convey, but how does one articulate the value if they’re not willing to share what they’ve uncovered? And would you even believe if I didn’t take the time to list some of the factoids? Probably not….but don’t just believe, go discover for yourself and then share with us what you discover as we all have missing pieces to the puzzle.

EDIT TO ADD: Yes 'shinning ones' as mentioned by Jayke, post #9...that was a name I was known for as Artemis and carried into my name as Queen Jayarajadevi....Devi meaning 'shinning one'. Google it and you will see..
    Last edited by we-R-one; 22nd August 2017 at 04:19.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

Yes that's what I said. I can't post my entire cases to show every piece of evidence, it's not the thread to do so; I will explain, why I said my mission in this incarnation was very similar to Jesus and why I think I'm likely the feminine version of 'Him'. I'll also explain how I figured it out when I literally 'resurrect' an old thread I wrote before I knew all my identities. It totally makes sense when you known my story combined with who I was, it all fits. There are still questions that linger and maybe by sharing, someone out there will have that missing piece, just like I did for someone else. Not everyone will 'believe' just as many didn't believe in 'Him', but I don't worry about that part...in fact, I'm already thinking about my next incarnation as I feel I completed what I needed to do for this one.

So are you ok? This statement severely concerns me. I know we dont see eye to eye on some things, but something struck in me very deeply when I read that sentence and I suddenly felt very concerned for your well being.

Please do not do anything drastic. I mean if you have 100% slam dunk evidence of some piece of any of the topics discussed on this forum and you are thinking of releasing it which in turns put you in danger and you are just expressing an awareness of that then I understand, which is why respect for Whistle Blowers is a must.

But if you are thinking of anything negative towards yourself, please just talk to someone near you about it. PM me or someone on this site or some you know in your physical space. Even if you think you have completed your mission, really consider that maybe just maybe you havent actually and moving to the next incarnation might not be the move.

I know it also might have been a throw away statement you didnt not fully intend to have the magnitude I have assigned to it, but I feel words matter a great deal and the language you use evince your inner struggles.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

No you are interpreting my words incorrectly, there are no 'inner struggles' and that's the point, I feel completely balanced as I've completed what I needed to do in this incarnation, the struggle is over which you will read about if you're interested when I post more info, but I don't have the time to invest in the writings till later this year. Everything is fine on my end.

I don't perceive myself as a whistleblower by any means for the record.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Exactly, Uriel, as being the Archangel Uriel aka from The Elohim, perhaps? In other words, the E.T.’s control the reincarnation wheel which is what I’m suggesting.
    The authors of 'Uriels Machine' do give ideas as to who they think the Elohim were, they even show pictures of their mummified remains, they considered them to be the same people as who built the Chinese pyramids in the Tarim Basin...the Celtic mummies of China known as Cherchan man. The first carbon dating results of cherchan man came back to show an age of 6000BC, which would have put them contemperous with the builders of newgrange in Ireland (newgrange being an example of an Uriel Machine according to the authors). Although this age date was highly embarrassing for the Chinese officials so they retested and redated and came back with an age of 3000BC. Cherchan man is also 6foot 6inches tall so no doubt would have appeared like a giant to the wee local Chinese people native to the area.

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/chinacherchen.htm

The authors also discuss how civilisation was already in full swing by 26,000BC, a Neolithic global language that predates indo-European languages was spoken by 15,000BC. (Some carvings on the temple of the sun in Peru supposedly indicate a star alignment that coincides with this date according to a different author, and Joseph Farrel also mentions this date as being the age of advanced high civilisation in one of his books).

As I was trying to point out to Truman, human civilisation is well documented, plenty of evidence up to at least 21,000BC as shown in the video of Tim and Lee Hookers talk about Aratta. We don't need to speculate about E.T's because we already have the very human remains. I'm not precluding any E.T intervention at any point in human history but it's important not to dismiss how far our own humanity can rise before we give credit to E.T's.

I think with the 'know thyself' aspect of remembering your past lives, it does give you a greater sense of stability and internal resilience. The more past lives I remembered though the more I began to wonder if it's actually genetic memories stored in our DNA, because all my past lives seem to fit around similar themes, with similar groups of people. I think in the age of Satya yuga or the golden age, all people can remember their past lives (possibly even future lives) which is why humanity was so concerned with building the hundreds of thousands of temples all around the planet. A reminder to those in the future that there's more to life than the intensified animal passions we experience in the Kali Yuga.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th October 2017), Joe Akulis (22nd August 2017), we-R-one (22nd August 2017)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thanks for the information Jayke, that's exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for and wouldn't have found had I not shared some past life identity information. Hopefully Uriel's Machine is still available to purchase.

If I'm understanding the role I played through all my incarnations as an E.T., the purpose was to help humanity through the reincarnation process. It's why the word 'guardian' seems to follow from one incarnation to the next. It was never about over-dominating the people. It doesn't mean I was perfect either, hardly the case. To understand this you have to research each of my past life identities to see what I was doing. And even history doesn't always reflect the truth as in my role as Mary Stuart I was/am constantly berated to no end and most often the accomplishments achieved are purposefully being hidden from the public. The writings on her are over the top and why there's so much discussion about her tribulations is beyond me and actually silly as aren't there more important things to be analyzing and discussing?

If you look at the Angkor Thom incarnation, we did much to benefit the people in all aspects of living more-so than what's being done in the times of today. I merely point this out, because many want to demonize the E.T.'s and their involvement. I ask people to reconsider this viewpoint as until you know who's played what role you are placing a blanket statement on all, which isn't necessarily the truth. If more knew the roles they had played we could get an idea of the bigger picture. There's no judgement on my part as the dark roles are equally as important. That being said, my views are malleable and as new information comes to the forefront my opinion can change.

I think with the 'know thyself' aspect of remembering your past lives, it does give you a greater sense of stability and internal resilience. The more past lives I remembered though the more I began to wonder if it's actually genetic memories stored in our DNA, because all my past lives seem to fit around similar themes, with similar groups of people. I think in the age of Satya yuga or the golden age, all people can remember their past lives (possibly even future lives) which is why humanity was so concerned with building the hundreds of thousands of temples all around the planet. A reminder to those in the future that there's more to life than the intensified animal passions we experience in the Kali Yuga.
    Yep, this has become my understanding too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2