+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twin Spanish terrorist attacks: Barcelona, and then Cambrils

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Twin Spanish terrorist attacks: Barcelona, and then Cambrils

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    As a Barcelona Resident this is very distressing. Watching the news roll in on the local Catalan news, and they have just announced, that they have found the passports in the van used in the attack. Everyone was asking why do they always leave behind their passports? Man is a Spanish resident but actually Moroccan.

Only six months ago I told a class full of students any attack in Barcelona will be a speeding van going down La Rambla. It´s the copycat of Nice, France attack. Watch them put up bollards tomorrow, just sadly a day too late.
    Perhaps the terrorists psyche believes that the other terrorists who preceded himself was prescribed by their god to follow a certain pattern and procedure, so if that was how Allah wanted it the one time, then Allah would want it way again, in a copycat killing.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    they have just announced, that they have found the passports in the van used in the attack. Everyone was asking why do they always leave behind their passports?
    Why indeed...

That's probably the last thing I would take with me on a tactical maneuver, that makes me question the whole thing.
    TargeT, the last part of your statement is very ambiguous to me. Do you mind elaborating on, "question the whole thing"?

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Ha. Passports. Sorry for anyone in Barcelona, I know its traumatizing, I lived through many "terrorist' attacks in London, and a couple in Taiwan. But finding the passports conveniently laid out on the back of the van? It's like a bad detective movie or a Scooby Doo plot. I guess so the police can later confirm they were bearded men of Middle-eastern origin, clutching a copy of the Koran and shouting Allah Ackbar.

Why would anyone take a passport to a terrorist bombing?

Okay, maybe I have one of their concepts of why they do it. I have noticed that the ones who do it to me usually use puns as if it is funny, that their assaults are a mere joke. So, in keeping with the concept of puns think of what we would say if an intruder were to enter our home and leave something behind: We would say, "He left his calling card." These terrorists do believe that jihad is their calling by Allah. Also, I have found that terrorists like to exhibit, they want others like themselves to copy and follow after them; otherwise, they may surmise that they have died in vain. So, another theory is that these guys must have already been sure that there was a group of people they knew who were willing to follow. Think of how a full bottle of shampoo looks when you gently turn it upended......there is an air bubble which rises to the top. The air bubble pushes upward, pushing shampoo away on both sides. There is a leading curved edge whose inertia draws and pulls the bolus. Just something figurative to examine possible shapes, and formats for their procedures. I have noticed from terrorists around here that they use household objects and types of melons and such to illustrate their tactics so as to instill it in kenetic and visual learning in addition to the verbal and written. I believe that that makes their groomers who teach in that way appear to the followers as more spiritual, and that the objects used in the metaphoric illustrations to be even created by Allah for the purpose of teaching them these tactics. Just a thought.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Daozen (20th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richie Allen Show

"The Live Reporting Of The Barcelona Attack Was Very Strange, Even Bizarre."

Published 17th August 2017

Richie points out the weirdness in the reporting of this incident....

We should never forget that Aljazeera and other networks can intercept legitimate news broadcasts to have us hear a manifesto read to us, or a hate-America script read by an American hostage at gun-point....these used to be occurrances which we could immediately recognize as interruptions into our own 5pm and 6pm ABC or CBS news broadcasts decades ago (PLO and Osama bin Laden in the past). Now they would have far more sophisticated technology which would make their intercept into our broadcasts less detectable and less realizable, thus their propaganda would be much more potent. That is what I think I am getting a lot of. Or maybe it is just my computer. But also crank calls lately too.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 19th August 2017 at 21:46.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Strange days have found us. Strange days have tracked us down. They're going to destroy our casual joys. We shall go on playing or find a new town.

That is a pretty poem, Mister ET. I sure feel that way too, but how long can that continue to happen, moving away from violence and not addressing it? If only it were as simple as moving from a "bad neighborhood". The real picture is more like the poetry from this Bruce Springstein song: "No retreat Baby, No surrender."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    RE passports; I just wanted to bring this thought because like other people, as soon as I read that the passports were found in the van I thought the same.

However, upon thinking like a person who is in another country with their passport; when you travel into another country, where are you comfortable leaving your passport? In my experience, when I am in another country I always want to have my passport with me. Thinking from the perspective of being in another country planning to break the law, if you changed your mind and wanted to flee out of the country, you would need your passport. It is very possible that the terrorists abandon their passports at the last possible moment before they commit their atrocities.

I just think we can't let the fact that the passports are easily found to be proof of anything except that they are the possible passports. They needed them to get into the country, and they might need them for something again if they change their plans. But, if they are residents of that country, then I would be suspicious of finding the passports in that manner.
    come on! If you plan to do something like this you have a plan to get out, through airport or train, you can leave the passport in any security cage at those places, or , how about your own pocket?
    This is one more false flag attack and we know it. Plus, part of the people from Cataluña are screaming for their independence from Madrid. To me Barcelona is being choosed as the place to attack, probably by our own goberment who surely knew about this was going to happen. Now our goberment has people asking for more security....thus cutting our freedome even farder.WE know here who Isis is and who does support it.
    Of course i send love to the victims and beloved ones, but noone talks in my country about Yemen, for example.
    No fear.
    I whish the truth pours out big time....**** hitting the fan all over NOW!
    Much love
    Hello, betoobig, I am interested in Yemen. What are the things you wish Spain would tell about Yemen on the news?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

betoobig (20th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Regarding the passports... One of the main ideas behind terrorist attacks is they want people to know who did it... it's sort of the whole point... so what better way than leave your passport....
    I was there... i work on the ramblas... and there was nothing false about the terror i saw... as to who is responsible? It seems IS oriented... but remember the cia originally funded the IS to
    destabilize Syria, so in the end they are responsable for the mess we are in...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matisse For This Post:

betoobig (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Wind (20th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Strange days have found us. Strange days have tracked us down. They're going to destroy our casual joys. We shall go on playing or find a new town.

That is a pretty poem, Mister ET. I sure feel that way too, but how long can that continue to happen, moving away from violence and not addressing it? If only it were as simple as moving from a "bad neighborhood". The real picture is more like the poetry from this Bruce Springstein song: "No retreat Baby, No surrender."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    RE passports; I just wanted to bring this thought because like other people, as soon as I read that the passports were found in the van I thought the same.

However, upon thinking like a person who is in another country with their passport; when you travel into another country, where are you comfortable leaving your passport? In my experience, when I am in another country I always want to have my passport with me. Thinking from the perspective of being in another country planning to break the law, if you changed your mind and wanted to flee out of the country, you would need your passport. It is very possible that the terrorists abandon their passports at the last possible moment before they commit their atrocities.

I just think we can't let the fact that the passports are easily found to be proof of anything except that they are the possible passports. They needed them to get into the country, and they might need them for something again if they change their plans. But, if they are residents of that country, then I would be suspicious of finding the passports in that manner.
    come on! If you plan to do something like this you have a plan to get out, through airport or train, you can leave the passport in any security cage at those places, or , how about your own pocket?
    This is one more false flag attack and we know it. Plus, part of the people from Cataluña are screaming for their independence from Madrid. To me Barcelona is being choosed as the place to attack, probably by our own goberment who surely knew about this was going to happen. Now our goberment has people asking for more security....thus cutting our freedome even farder.WE know here who Isis is and who does support it.
    Of course i send love to the victims and beloved ones, but noone talks in my country about Yemen, for example.
    No fear.
    I whish the truth pours out big time....**** hitting the fan all over NOW!
    Much love
    Hello, betoobig, I am interested in Yemen. What are the things you wish Spain would tell about Yemen on the news?
    The US just bombed Yemen, and no one's talking about it
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-east-conflict
    for example.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

11. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

We´ll see very clear who takes rentaviliti out of this situation. Remember Agost is the month for their war games to speed up, or the month to start new wars.
    We here also know the world haven´t been a safer place than now, fact checked. All is well.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Wind (20th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

They say a picture can say more than a thousand words, so here are two....

The fake bomb vests are a simple way of getting rid of anyone that might say something that shouldn't be heard eh ?

Good mix of the victims nationalities to ensure headlines around the world too.

Five in ONE car ? Oh come on

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2