+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Coffee Deception: 13 Little Known Facts About Coffee

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Lightbulb The Coffee Deception: 13 Little Known Facts About Coffee

You're not going to like this one bit: you've been lied about the health benefits of coffee!

1. Caffeine is an alkaloid that the coffee plant uses to kill bugs, which eat its' seeds.

The coffee plant also uses caffeine in the coffee pods to kill surrounding plants, so the coffee plant can attain more sunlight and grow larger. Caffeine is a pesticide, which causes genetic termination in living cells that come into contact with it.

2. MRI images taken before and after 1 cup of coffee showed a decrease in blood flow to the brain by 45%. When the blood flow reduction was measured exactly, it was actually 52% less blood flow to the brain, after just one small cup of coffee. http://abcn.ws/2ipmLj7

3. Brain imaging studies of chronic coffee drinkers showed they presented the same degradation of their brains as chronic alcoholics, cigarette smokers, Parkinson's patients and marijuana users. http://dailym.ai/1qjSqi0

4. Coffee can cause an urge to move ones' bowels because this is one way the body tries to eliminate poison from the system. The sudden urge to "poo" after drinking coffee is one of the body's defense mechanisms to poison.

5. Coffee increases energy via the human fight or flight metabolic response, because the body is afraid of the caffeine based poison. Coffee doesn't give energy, it removes it from the body.

The energy a person feels when they drink coffee is the body going into overdrive because caffeine is a poison and all poisons activate an energy release in the body. (fight or flight)

Coffee removes energy from the system, leaving the person progressively more and more exhausted each day that passes, therefore setting up the world's most dangerous energy stimulation addiction... coffee dependence for energy.

6. When the fight or flight response is triggered in the body, the lower IQ centers of the brain are activated as well as hormonal systems in control of aggression, violence, irrational and illogical decision making, jealousy, rage, anger, fear and paranoia.

Coffee generates lower end mental functioning with a side of every negative emotional response the body can generate.

7. When measured, 1 coffee activated the fight and flight response for 3 consecutive weeks, even though no other caffeine was consumed after that 1 cup of coffee. One cup of coffee poisons the body for 3 consecutive weeks, on a decreasing scale.

8. When coffee (caffeine) is consumed, the limbic part of the brain is hyper activated and the higher learning centers of the mind inhibited. The limbic part of the brain is only concerned with sex, reproduction, protection of territory, food acquisition and personal safety.

The limbic portion of the brain is the most primitive and least developed portion of the mind complex. When you want to out smart or dominate another person, it's best that their limbic system is activated, because it brings them to a mental state equal to that of a child.

9. The birth control pill inhibits clearing of ingested caffeine. This effect is increased dramatically by alcohol or pain killer use, therefore causing many cases of caffeine poisoning, which get treated as other things once the person reaches the hospital.

10. Coffee is proven to cause an enlarged prostate, high anxiety, insomnia, depression, birth defects, pain syndromes, unnatural breathing patterns, brain damage, hyperactivity, learning disorders (from the brain damage) behavior disorders, fatigue, certain types of cancer, Crohns, IBS, colitis, carpel tunnel, ulcers, low iron, heart disease, headaches, PMS, increased incidence of muscle and tendon injury, joint pain, heart attack, stroke,TIA's (mini strokes)… and that's a short list.

11. Coffee causes fat gain and cellulite because by triggering the body's flight or fight system (which any poison or threat does). This eventually changes the body's primary fuel source requirement to one of fat.

When the body is threatened, it prefers fat as its' primary fuel source, over sugar or protein.

Constant activation of the body's fight or flight system (via the daily ingestion of caffeine poison) aids in a metabolic shift to fat storage and fat conservation, because again the body prefers fat as a fuel source when fighting any toxic intruder… because fat contains 9 calories per gram for the fight, as opposed to 4 calories per gram housed by sugar and protein.

Welcome to the land of coffee (caffeine) induced fat gain, weight gain and cellulite. Coffee also destroys muscle, as the body purposely flushes muscle, when it's poisoned, to facilitate additional fat storage.

12. Coffee (caffeine) blocks iron absorption, causing the vast majority of anemia today.

http://bit.ly/2qKSqwh The entire threat of caffeine in general includes caffeine teas, chocolates, caffeine based energy drinks, caffeine based pre work out drinks and over 2000 over the counter and prescription medications that PURPOSELY include caffeine.

13. An investigation conducted by the author of the most extensive book on coffee ever written, reviewed almost every scientific research piece regarding coffee and his conclusion was that there's absolutely no scientific evidence what so ever that coffee provides any health benefits to the human body, on any level, in anyway.

He openly declares that any positive promotion of coffee consumption is a blatant lie, doing grave harm to our entire society. The publication of any positive effects of coffee are false and all can be traced back to a very powerful, covert and secret "coffee lobby", which has both commercial and ruling family origins.

The author reviews the research in the book at this added link. How many coffee shops have opened in your town in the last 20 years?

So why the lying about coffee? Think of government and how governing a brain damaged population is easier than governing a healthy population. Start there and keep connecting the dots. Coffee is only one brain damaging weapon used against an uninformed slave class.

The 10 most popular brain damaging weapons used against the slave class (in order of use) are:

1) vaccines
    2) coffee and caffeine products
    3) alcohol
    4) medical drugs
    5) sugar
    6) fluoride
    7) cigarettes
    8) processed junk foods and genetically modified foods
    9) EMF radiation from wireless devices and
    10) chemtrails.

If you've ever posed the question, "why are people so stunned, as to not figure any of this out?"... you're missing the point that the brain damage of the slave class is the primary agenda of the ruling 1%.

Coffee and vaccines are the elite's 1-2 punch within "operation brain damage" down here on the human farm. The best slave is a brain damaged slave, unable to think or care for themselves without the help from slave master.

A helpless population guarantees a need for government. This is why the ruling families do everything in their power to create a helpless population, day in and day out. Governments exist because they perpetually create the conditions for their own existence.

Ancient ruling families, who masquerade as modern altruistic governments, are not there to help the people progress, evolve or become more. You live on a chemically controlled slave based control grid.

Coffee is just another massive lie inside the human control operation. Want to shut the human farm down? Want to really become more than the stereotypical diseased, overweight, dis-empowered, depressed, and dysfunctional human mess? Reject the poisons.

Thanks Jason Christoff for posting this on Facebook! Read “Caffeine Blues: Wake Up to the Hidden Dangers of America's #1 Drug.”

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

alexius (18th August 2017), amor (21st August 2017), anandacate (20th August 2017), avid (20th August 2017), Basho (19th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), conk (22nd August 2017), drneglector (18th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), grant (18th August 2017), Happyjak (18th August 2017), heather6thsense (19th August 2017), Ioneo (18th August 2017), kanishk (18th August 2017), leavesoftrees (19th August 2017), ljwheat (18th August 2017), Lunesoleil (9th November 2020), Noelle (18th August 2017), onevoice (21st October 2017), RedSun88 (19th August 2017), Richard S. (5th September 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: The Coffee Deception: 13 Little Known Facts About Coffee

Maybe you are talking about the process coffee . Just like process sugar. Natural coffee in right amount is good for the body. Thanks for posting all those studies (allegedly). But my body has a way of telling which ones are good and bad for it. But no thank you. I dont need anyone telling me which ones are bad for my health, ITS THOSE POISONED PROCESS FOODS.

Of those ten listed above. anything that you can get in natural state is good for the body in right amount of course. Its the common technique. Make a poisoned version of something that is good and say its bad then mix them, include them on something that is really bad.
    "vaccine is bad and so is coffee" right.
    Nobody goes fishing without a bait
    Last edited by Bubu; 18th August 2017 at 01:13.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017), Paprika (18th August 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017), TraineeHuman (18th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Maybe you are talking about the process coffee . Just like process sugar. Natural coffee in right amount is good for the body. Thanks for posting all those studies (allegedly). But my body has a way of telling which ones are good and bad for it. But no thank you. I dont need anyone telling me which ones are bad for my health, ITS THOSE POISONED PROCESS FOODS.

Of those ten listed above. anything that you can get in natural state is good for the body in right amount of course. Its the common technique. Make a poisoned version of something that is good and say its bad then mix them, include them on something that is really bad.
    "vaccine is bad and so is coffee" right.
    Nobody goes fishing without a bait
    You mean "maybe THEY are talking about the process coffee", perhaps?
    I'm just the messenger and I have no horse in this race,

although I do think there is some merit to the points made in the original post.
    Just as with the tobacco industry (esp. back in the 50's, 60's, 70's), this statement sounds like a real possibility to me:
    Quote The publication of any positive effects of coffee are false and all can be traced back to a very powerful, covert and secret "coffee lobby", which has both commercial and ruling family origins.
    This, if correct
    Quote 2. MRI images taken before and after 1 cup of coffee showed a decrease in blood flow to the brain by 45%. When the blood flow reduction was measured exactly, it was actually 52% less blood flow to the brain, after just one small cup of coffee.
    cannot be a good thing, can it?
    Last edited by dynamo; 18th August 2017 at 01:25.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), Basho (19th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Thanks for this, Dynamo (Where do you get your energy? ) Even though the book is now about ten years old, it has, unfortunately, had little effect on the consumption habits of our culture. In fact, we drink far more caffeine now than we did when the book was written. Still, timely advice. We need to hear it again and again. It does a very thorough job of warning us, if we listen.

For our information:

CHART:

CAFFEINE LEVELS OF FOOD, BEVERAGES, PILLS

NoDoz (1 pill) 200 mg

Vivarin (1 pill) 200 mg

Coffee (6 oz. cup) 150 mg

Java Water (16.9 oz.) 125 mg

Espresso (1.5 oz. - 2 oz.) 100 mg

Aqua Blast (16.9 oz.) 90 mg

Ben & Jerry's No Fat Coffee Fudge Frozen Yogurt (1 cup) 85 mg

Jolt Cola (12 oz.) 70 mg

Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream (1 cup) 58 mg

Mountain Dew (12 oz.) 55 mg

Black tea (6 oz.) 50 mg

Dannon Coffee Yogurt (8 oz.) 45 mg

Diet Coke (12 oz.) 45 mg

Dr Pepper (12 oz.) 42 mg

Sunkist Orange Soda (12 oz.) 42 mg

Lipton bottled iced tea (16 oz.) 40 mg

Diet Pepsi (12 oz.) 36 mg

Baking chocolate 35 mg

Barq's Root Beer (12 oz.) 22 mg

Green tea (6 oz.) 15 mg

M&Ms (1.75 oz.) 15 mg

Hershey's Kisses (8 Kisses) 11 mg

Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar 10 mg

Hot chocolate (6 oz.) 10 mg

Decaffeinated coffee (6 oz.) 2-6 mg -- Source: "The World of Caffeine," by Bennett Alan Weinberg and Bonnie K. Bealer

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

dynamo (18th August 2017), fourty-two (18th August 2017), naochan (18th August 2017), sigma6 (20th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017), TraineeHuman (18th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks

if coffe makes brain damage, then why does my productivity skyrockets after i drink a cup of cofffe while coding?

Also i have never seen aggresive person in a coffe shop, if what you said was true then coffee shops shuold be a hell of a place to go.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mahasamatman For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), Ioneo (18th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017), TraineeHuman (19th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mahasamatman (here)
    if coffe makes brain damage, then why does my productivity skyrockets after i drink a cup of cofffe while coding?

Also i have never seen aggresive person in a coffe shop, if what you said was true then coffee shops shuold be a hell of a place to go.
    I don't know, consider this question as well:
    Why is my productivity low when I DON'T drink coffee?

Also, Points 5 & 6 in the original article (not my article, I did not "say" anything, you can find it here -->http://humansarefree.com/2017/08/13-...ut-coffee.html) refer to metabolic changes in the body during and after caffeine consumption, similar to a "fight or flight" situation.
    I don't think the author is saying that moderate coffee consumption is going to raise bloody hell LOL.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Basho (19th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

[QUOTE=dynamo;1174051][QUOTE=
    You mean "maybe THEY are talking about the process coffee", perhaps?
    I'm just the messenger and I have no horse in this race,

[/QUOTE

I didn't realize that you comitted the same mistake that I did by not properly quoting.
    Last edited by Bubu; 18th August 2017 at 09:02.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

dynamo (18th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Well. how do your Facts go with this one ?:
    Drinking coffee could lead to a longer life, research says

I am gonna enjoy a coffee now and life longer
    cheers

source:
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-...fee-death.html

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), Feritciva (19th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

I used to drink a lot of coffee when I was much younger. Something like 10 cups per day. Then I managed to cut that to half amount and nowadays I feel real crappy if I drink more than two cups per day.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017), Tarazeda (18th August 2017), TraineeHuman (19th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Tarazeda's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to drink a lot of coffee until i started getting heart palpitations at night before I go to bed. I reduced the coffee to only 1 cup a day and sometimes two which helped with the nervousness and palpitations. If I stop drinking coffee I get headache which led me to think of this as a caffeine dependency. In my opinion and observations every dependency is caused by lower dimensional creatures which use our addictions as energy source. When we stop consuming any of the substances that cause addiction, we are cutting their food source and they wont let this happen.
    It is difficult to believe that coffee is a poison but when we increase the dose we all experience the effects of this neurotoxin. Just because the small doses don't cause the poisoning effect it doesn't mean this cannot harm us. There are so many poisonous substances that damage our body over the time, so slowly that we can't even notice. These makes us feel good, refreshed and elevated which makes it even more difficult to believe that can cause harm.
    On another note coffee is one of the substances that open our door to the lowerdimentional parasites.

I stopped drinking coffee few days ago and according to my experience I find this information very credible and just backs up my suspicion about the negative effect of the coffee.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarazeda For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2017), Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Well. how do your Facts go with this one ?:
    Drinking coffee could lead to a longer life, research says
    source:
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-...fee-death.html
    This 'study' had absolute zero science. The results were based on questionaires given to people who filled them out over a number of years with zero ability to validate accuracy or truthfulness and the study admits that they came up with zero information on what if anything in coffee 'caused' their results. Not exactly factual proof of anything.

"...Setiawan and her colleagues examined the data of 185,855 African-Americans (17 percent), Native Hawaiians (7 percent), Japanese-Americans (29 percent), Latinos (22 percent) and whites (25 percent) ages 45 to 75 at recruitment. Participants answered questionnaires about diet, lifestyle, and family and personal medicalhistory.

They reported their coffee drinking habits when they entered the study and updated them about every five years, checking one of nine boxes that ranged from "never or hardly ever" to "4 or more cups daily." They also reported whether they drank caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee. The average follow-up period was 16 years.

Sixteen percent of participants reported that they did not drink coffee, 31 percent drank one cup per day, 25 percent drank two to three cups per day and 7 percent drank four or more cups per day. The remaining 21 percent had irregular coffee consumption habits.

Over the course of the study, 58,397 participants—about 31 percent—died. Cardiovascular disease (36 percent) and cancer (31 percent) were the leading killers...."

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2017), Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (18th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), gaiagirl (19th August 2017), muxfolder (19th August 2017), pyrangello (18th August 2017), TraineeHuman (19th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Tarazeda (here)
    I used to drink a lot of coffee until i started getting heart palpitations at night before I go to bed. I reduced the coffee to only 1 cup a day and sometimes two which helped with the nervousness and palpitations. If I stop drinking coffee I get headache which led me to think of this as a caffeine dependency. In my opinion and observations every dependency is caused by lower dimensional creatures which use our addictions as energy source. When we stop consuming any of the substances that cause addiction, we are cutting their food source and they wont let this happen.
    It is difficult to believe that coffee is a poison but when we increase the dose we all experience the effects of this neurotoxin. Just because the small doses don't cause the poisoning effect it doesn't mean this cannot harm us. There are so many poisonous substances that damage our body over the time, so slowly that we can't even notice. These makes us feel good, refreshed and elevated which makes it even more difficult to believe that can cause harm.
    On another note coffee is one of the substances that open our door to the lowerdimentional parasites.

I stopped drinking coffee few days ago and according to my experience I find this information very credible and just backs up my suspicion about the negative effect of the coffee.
    Headaches are common when you stop drinking coffee. They can be relieved by drinking Korean ginseng tea

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2017), dynamo (19th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

This is pure nonsense.

But this is the way alternative community works now. Throw a wild claim out in the open and say all other info showing otherwise are lies or wrong or intentionally misled by x or y secret organisation.

P.S: Let's see what EFSA says? https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/efsajournal/pub/4102

P.S II: OH wait, EFSA was also a dark side organisation working for "damaging uninformed slave class" wasn't it?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Basho (19th August 2017), dynamo (19th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th August 2017), Rich (19th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    1. Caffeine is an alkaloid that the coffee plant uses to kill bugs, which eat its' seeds.

The coffee plant also uses caffeine in the coffee pods to kill surrounding plants, so the coffee plant can attain more sunlight and grow larger. Caffeine is a pesticide, which causes genetic termination in living cells that come into contact with it.
    Coffee doesn't grow in pods they are stone fruits. I am pretty sure the fruit has no caffeine at all and I would be surprised if any insect would eat the seeds since they are very hard and they could eat the fruit around it.
    If caffeine damages plant and animal cells why doesn't it damage the cells of the tree? There are plenty of other plants growing around a coffee tree why would they use so much herbicides on the ground in conventional coffee farming? And some use a lot of mulch in organic farming to limit other plants from growing around the coffee trees.

From my own experiences yes, coffee is unhealthy but I would take this article with a grain of salt.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

dynamo (19th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Finland is top leading consumer of coffe.
    https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caf...e-world-drinks

and they are 22:nd top place of Life expectancy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ife_expectancy

No coffe is not harmful in my opinion.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

dynamo (19th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

Just throwing in information from the guy(Dave Asprey) who brought the "bulletproof" coffee to the market.
    He says that during improper storage of coffee, mycotoxins develop in coffee that then could lead to many of the poisoning symptoms/reactions.

This would then in turn add to the topic, are we really talking about detrimental health effects of pure coffee or a modern/processed version?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

anandacate (20th August 2017), dynamo (19th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Just like literally every other food or drink, coffee is going to be bad for anyone who over-indulges or abuses it.
    Of course not every individual's body is the same, so results will vary.

And I've never given much credence to ANY so-called "Studies".
    Studies are nothing more than a tool which is used for the Psychological Conditioning of the masses.
    Harley

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

anandacate (20th August 2017), dynamo (19th August 2017), Operator (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), wegge (20th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Traditional Chinese medicine discourages coffee drinking. I know 1 acupuncturist who won't treat you if you drink coffee

Here is another article on why to stop drinking coffee

Here are 10 reasons why:

The caffeine in coffee increases catecholamines, your stress hormones. The stress response elicits cortisol and increases insulin. Insulin increases inflammation and this makes you feel lousy.
    Habituation to caffeine decreases insulin sensitivity, making it difficult for your cells to respond appropriately to blood sugar. High blood sugar levels lead to arterial deterioration and increased risk of mortality related to cardiovascular disease.
    Unfiltered coffee has the highest amount of beneficial antioxidants yet also leaks the most diterpenes into your system. These diterpenes have been linked to higher levels of triglycerides, LDL and VLDL levels.
    The helpful chlorogenic acids which may delay glucose absorption in the intestine have also been shown to increase homocysteine levels- an indicator for increased risk of cardiovascular disease which tends to be elevated in diabesity.
    The acidity of coffee is associated with digestive discomfort, indigestion, heart burn, GERD and dysbiosis (imbalances in your gut flora).
    Addiction is often an issue with coffee drinkers and makes it really difficult to rely on the body’s natural source of energy. Ask any coffee drinker about how it feels to withdraw from coffee, and you will mistake their story for that of a drug addict’s…
    Associative addictions trend with coffee – who doesn’t immediately think of warm, frothy sweet cream and sugar when they picture coffee? Surely the business of coffee has inspired a culture addicted to the sugary, fatty tastes of what has become more of a meal then a drink! That morning latte is the epitome of food lacking nutrition density yet packing energy!
    5-HIA, an organic acid and component of the neurotransmitter serotonin ( the happy chemical) seen in the urine tends to be elevated in coffee drinkers which means they may be at risk for lower levels of serotonin synthesis in the brain. Serotonin is necessary for normal sleep, bowel function, mood, and energy levels. It is a vicious cycle as caffeine can disrupt sleep and promote anxiety and depression. We all know someone who tends to be tired, wired and over caffeinated!
    Elevated urinary excretion of important minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium have been noted in coffee drinkers. An imbalance in your electrolyte status can lead to serious systemic complications.
    Constituents in coffee can interfere with normal drug metabolism and detoxification in the liver making it difficult to regulate the normal detoxification process in the liver. Another issue to be aware of with coffee intake is how certain medications such as levothyroxine (thyroid) as well as tricyclic antidepressants are poorly absorbed, making symptoms curiously worse for patients.
    Now what… If you think you can’t cut that coffee out, think again. I did it and now I want you to feel the same level of renewal and restoration I experienced. It’s a wise experiment to provide yourself a break from coffee intake and see what it feels like to live your life on your own fuel. Remove coffee and caffeine safely from your system and see how authentically energized you feel!

http://drhyman.com/blog/2012/06/13/t...t-your-coffee/

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

anandacate (20th August 2017), dynamo (19th August 2017), Ioneo (24th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

You guys know that tea is being consumed because there is caffeine in it, right?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

dynamo (19th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), wegge (20th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    You guys know that tea is being consumed because there is caffeine in it, right?
    Of course, but not all teas contain caffeine, for example, chamomile, one of my favs that Grandma used to grow in the backyard no less...
    P.S. I switched to decaf coffee yesterday, all day, and again today.
    Yes, it does contain trace amounts of caffeine and Dietitians have explained to me, in the past few years, to drink tea instead of decaf coffee, something about how the caffeine is removed using petroleum products in the process (except for a Swiss brand that is much more expensive, IIRC).
    Anyway, back on track...
    At work yesterday, i was fine until after I ate my protein/carb mixed lunch then the urge to sleep set in.
    I fought it off by getting up, stretching and walking around, chatting with others and whatnot.
    Today, there is no "work" except for around the house and I feel fine but sleepy again, could be all the meds I take.
    One thing is certain, however, I am NOT running around as I normally do when I have my 2-5 cups of 1/2 caf daily, on average...
    Last edited by dynamo; 19th August 2017 at 22:38.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

uzn (20th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast