+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why stop at mere censorship? Neo-Nazis should be banned from municipal water, electricity services and private property ownership rights, too

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Why stop at mere censorship? Neo-Nazis should be banned from municipal water, electricity services and private property ownership rights, too

One more example of establishments leading the fight for people against people. Ignore the labels.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-1...zen.yandex.com

"A new “cyber dark ages” has descended upon the internet as Apple, AirBNB, Facebook and other tech companies have decided that Neo-Nazis must be banned from everything. Tech companies are the new “thought police” of America.

“[A]fter matching user names to posts on social-media profiles, [AirBNB] canceled dozens of reservations made by self-identified Nazis who were using its app to find rooms in Charlottesville, where they were heading to protest the removal of a Confederate statue,” reports Bloomberg News.

Uber is now telling drivers “they don’t have to pick up racists;” PayPal is revoking payment services to “sites that promote racial intolerance,” reports Bloomberg; and “Discover Financial Services, the credit card company, said this week that it was ending its agreements with hate groups.”

Neo-Nazis are offensive to every reasonable person, of course, but these actions beg the question: Do “offensive” people no longer have the right to participate in the infrastructure of modern society? And who decides, exactly, which people qualify as the most offensive and deserving of being cut off from the very society in which they live?

That’s why today, I’m calling for all municipal water services to be cut off from all racists, Neo-Nazis and KKK members. Heck, why stop there? Why should electricity services be provided to Nazi sympathizers? Shouldn’t local power companies cut off their electricity, too?

In fact, come to think of it, why stop at just Neo-Nazis? I think that in the name of “inclusiveness” and “tolerance,” water and power services should be completely cut off from those who do not worship transgenderism, praise Black Lives Matter and donate 10% of their paychecks to the Southern Poverty Law Center. And Amazon should cut off Prime memberships to Neo-Nazis, too, just to make sure they can’t watch free movies and stuff. (Come to think of it, how many Nazi supporters are also Netflix members? Gosh, Netflix should really cut off those sh#theads and make sure they can’t watch movies.)

In fact, let’s just be honest here. All Republicans, conservatives, Trump supporters and gun owners should frankly be denied the right to oxygen. Breathing should be criminalized for those who do not wholeheartedly agree with toppling all “offensive” statues, defacing Mount Rushmore, worshiping Obama and nullifying the 2016 president election. In fact, if you aren’t gay, transgender, lesbian, queer or “gender fluid,” you really have no right to exist at all. I mean, that’s where this is going, right?

Sewer services should also be cut off from all Trump supporters so they have to live in their own sh#t. And all gas stations should deny gasoline to anyone whose vehicle doesn’t carry a rainbow pride bumper sticker. In fact, let’s just ban use of all highways to anyone who isn’t a Leftist. Why should conservatives have the right to use public roads paid by “progressive” taxpayers, anyway?

F#ck it, let’s go all out here. All counties across America should deny “racists” the right to own private property. Why should “intolerant” people be allowed the right to own a home, anyway? After all, they might use private homes to hold “KKK” meetings or Bible study or something. This has got to stop! I say all county clerks should go through all the photographs of people who participated in Neo-Nazi rallies of any kind, and then seize their property. Hell yeah. That should finally achieve “peace” for our nation, right?

But then, why stop there? Let’s just burn down all the white neighborhoods just to be sure we get all the “racists.” Ban all credit cards for conservatives, then ban their cash, too, just to make sure they can’t actually buy anything. While we’re at it, let’s all just deny white people any right to work at any job whatsoever, making sure they can’t earn the cash to buy cars that they might use as ramming vehicles. And then deny food stamps for all White people, too, because why should obvious racists have the right to eat?

Oh, come to think of it, we should also ban white people from owning all cars, because those are weapons, too. From now on, all cars can only be driven by people of color. That’s how we finally achieve fairness, justice and equality, you see.

Once we ban all the water, electricity, oxygen, food, private property, internet access, money and jobs of all White people — and burn down their homes, post-birth abort their babies and silence their voices — we can all finally live in peace and tranquility in our new society rooted in “justice” and “equality.” Right? …Right?

Yep, all this will finally make America “tolerant” again, complete with all the imagined diversity that comes from totalitarianism and stupidity pretending to be “progressivism.” Thank God AirBNB, Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and PayPal are leading the way to the new society of tolerance and peace, because for a minute there, I was afraid things were getting out of hand".
    Last edited by Bubu; 18th August 2017 at 01:55.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th August 2017), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th August 2017), Helene West (18th August 2017), jake gittes (18th August 2017), justntime2learn (18th August 2017), meeradas (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), TargeT (18th August 2017), uzn (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: Why stop at mere censorship? Neo-Nazis should be banned from municipal water, electricity services and private property ownership rights, too

I, for one, would be glad to ban any and all hate speech. Maybe starting with this forum.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bruno (18th August 2017), Cipher (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), GoingOn (18th August 2017), justntime2learn (18th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Why stop at mere censorship? Neo-Nazis should be banned from municipal water, electricity services and private property ownership rights, too

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I, for one, would be glad to ban any and all hate speech. Maybe starting with this forum.

B.
    Agree. Have you notice that I've been mauled few times the past week or so?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th August 2017), Nasu (18th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

B.
    Who decides what is and isn't "hate speech?" Banning speech is a slippery slope.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but names/words will never hurt me?

Political correctness is not an innocent, silly attempt to "be nice" but a deliberate, insidious, underhanded strategic method of installing tyranny.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Alan (18th August 2017), Bruno (18th August 2017), Bubu (18th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), GaelVictor (18th August 2017), Helene West (18th August 2017), Jayke (18th August 2017), justntime2learn (18th August 2017), Lancet (18th August 2017), Marikins (19th August 2017), meeradas (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), Steviemad (21st August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

You are correct again, Bubu.

The elites cannot effect cultural genocide of ordinary caucasians the same way here in U.S. that they are using in Europe. They have to use somewhat different techniques here and whites have been 'softened up' as they say in the fighting arts for decades, being told they are bad people for how many generations now?

When people are told for decades they are inherently bad wouldn't you guess they might not be as good at standing up for themselves as people whose self-respect is intact?

My worst fears about the trump presidency is becoming manifest. Whether he's in on it or just a patsy his function was to effect the depersonalization of caucasian people in the U.S. through racist labeling. The elites with all their many resources would excoriate him and his constituents will be guilty by association. Of course they cannot be completely sure who is and is not a trump supporter or a nazi, etc. That is where it will get really fun....

Many americans will choose to swim downstream the same as those americans in 1963 when the establishment told them a lone nut killed JFK. Keep their heads low and take what's on the menu. Today they are being fed Fake white supremacists and it's easier to believe that than to believe a big con is being played by the government, the intel agencies and the most powerful. The scope and intent of the con is too big and scary....

The group that gave the world the american revolution, the Constitution and Bill of Rights is being systematically and deviously charicatured.

This group is more vulnerable because they so want to deny it's happening than because of the vast resources being used against them.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bubu (18th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Panama Avalon Member
    Thanks

I may be naive but I have never understood the problem with being politically correct. If you're in a position of 'power' or if people look to you for words of wisdom should you not strive to be as correct as possible? I personally consider the ability of choosing your words wisely before you speak to be a virtue. It's a gift not a curse. Is being politically incorrect really what we should be striving for or applaud?

Words have the power to influence isn't it just possible that used incorrectly will result in a lot of very confused and scared individuals suddenly feeling empowered to act out in ways that begs to wonder if they're capable of thinking critically.

There is so much that is going on right now. I for one don't believe that there is some big conspiracy to divide and conquer or some psychologically operation aimed at pitting one group against another we've never really needed much help in that department, it seems to be human nature. Maybe, just maybe we've come to realize that to transcend above what it means to be all true human is hard work and have just gotten lazy. Maybe we should try to regain our focus on what's really important.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cipher For This Post:

Bruno (18th August 2017), Fellow Aspirant (18th August 2017), sandy (18th August 2017), Tinman (18th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cipher (here)
    I for one don't believe that there is some big conspiracy to divide and conquer or some psychologically operation aimed at pitting one group against another .
    The Spanish colonizers came to the Philippines around 15th century and force their will on Filipinos. Forcing religion upon us that took more than three century brainwashing. spanning more than 8 generations. I presume similar things happen around the globe. Dont you see a conspiracy in it. Well hard to believe that you don't see any. But its your belief. Even in a household there is a conspiracy. But of course its mostly for the good of the family.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Desire (19th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    You are correct again, Bubu.

The elites cannot effect cultural genocide of ordinary caucasians the same way here in U.S. that they are using in Europe. They have to use somewhat different techniques here and whites have been 'softened up' as they say in the fighting arts for decades, being told they are bad people for how many generations now?

When people are told for decades they are inherently bad wouldn't you guess they might not be as good at standing up for themselves as people whose self-respect is intact?

My worst fears about the trump presidency is becoming manifest. Whether he's in on it or just a patsy his function was to effect the depersonalization of caucasian people in the U.S. through racist labeling. The elites with all their many resources would excoriate him and his constituents will be guilty by association. Of course they cannot be completely sure who is and is not a trump supporter or a nazi, etc. That is where it will get really fun....

Many americans will choose to swim downstream the same as those americans in 1963 when the establishment told them a lone nut killed JFK. Keep their heads low and take what's on the menu. Today they are being fed Fake white supremacists and it's easier to believe that than to believe a big con is being played by the government, the intel agencies and the most powerful. The scope and intent of the con is too big and scary....

The group that gave the world the american revolution, the Constitution and Bill of Rights is being systematically and deviously charicatured.

This group is more vulnerable because they so want to deny it's happening than because of the vast resources being used against them.
    The reason they want to break the morale and morality of American people is because, only the American people has the capacity to wake up the American military to the hypnotism. The American military is their tool in forcing their will upon the world. I dont see any reason at least for now.

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)

B.
    Who decides what is and isn't "hate speech?" Banning speech is a slippery slope.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but names/words will never hurt me?

Political correctness is not an innocent, silly attempt to "be nice" but a deliberate, insidious, underhanded strategic method of installing tyranny.
    This. This works for me:

Noun

hate speech

Speech that attacks or disparages a person or group of persons on the basis of origin, race, nationality, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.

And it's all to easy too find today. Choose any of the slogans chanted by the Nazis during their marches. Charlottesville will do.

As for 'political correctness', referring to it as "a deliberate, insidious, underhanded strategic method of installing tyranny" is exactly the approach used by the Alt Right Nazis to portray themselves as victims. It is used to excuse themselves for using hate speech. There is a line, and hate speech is easy to identify.

Political correctness is the way people speak to each other when they wish to show respect for one another. i.e. You do not have my permission to refer to me in a manner that I find offensive. It's pretty simple, really.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

17. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

what most people are unaware of is the Neo-Nazi mv't is simply a lonely hearts club for losers; those controlling this hideous mv't at it's top obviously have a different agenda than those recruited into this org. (intelligence is not a prerequisite- listen to their speech; it's just baffelingly "stoopid")-

I still believe in the rights of freedom of speech and assembly; if one doesn't agree with someone's verbiage or marching through streets in groups trying to propogate a false reality the solution is:

turn your backs on them; ignore them-

respect their right to assembly but they must realize if we don't respond (ignoring them) we aren't interessted; it's that easy-

please remain well all-

Larry

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bubu (20th August 2017), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

The real "neo-Nazis" are the three-letter agencies and politicians in Washington D.C. It started with Operation Paperclip. Also, families such as the Rockefellers and their ilk. (The Rockefellers were part owners with I.G. Farben that ran the death camps in Nazi Germany).

The so-called neo-Nazis that mainstream "news" focuses are such a tiny group in comparison to the entire US population that they are inconsequential. It's best to ignore them and don't pay them any attention (bad publicity is better for them than no publicity at all).

Also, the criminals in DC such as politicians, talking heads, CIA, NSA, etc, etc, want everyone to focus on this inconsequential group of people because it distracts attention away from their own Nazi-like machinations and trashing of the Bill of Rights, etc, which Hitler himself did.

The Soros-programmed "leftists" are also unnecessarily fanning the flames of racism. I really like what Morgan Freeman said about this. Here is a very short must-see video where Morgan cuts through all the BS:

Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th August 2017 at 19:32.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bubu (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), findingneo (19th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017), Franny (20th August 2017), jake gittes (19th August 2017), Madeira (19th August 2017), meeradas (20th August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)

B.

This. This works for me:

Noun

hate speech

Speech that attacks or disparages a person or group of persons on the basis of origin, race, nationality, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.

And it's all to easy too find today. Choose any of the slogans chanted by the Nazis during their marches. Charlottesville will do.

As for 'political correctness', referring to it as "a deliberate, insidious, underhanded strategic method of installing tyranny" is exactly the approach used by the Alt Right Nazis to portray themselves as victims. It is used to excuse themselves for using hate speech. There is a line, and hate speech is easy to identify.

Political correctness is the way people speak to each other when they wish to show respect for one another. i.e. You do not have my permission to refer to me in a manner that I find offensive. It's pretty simple, really.

B.
    That's some respect you're showing me, comparing what I say to a Nazi. LOL

And if you can't see that the Charlottesville event was another Soros psyop or the difference in political correctness and common courtesy, then there is no point for me to respond any further.

Peace.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bubu (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), Franny (20th August 2017), Marikins (19th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

B.
    There is only one thing more important than banning any and all hate speech and conducting ourselves civilly, and that is free speech.

While I abhor any and all expressions of hate and prejudice, we absolutely must allow them. I will gladly tolerate the trolls and paid flying monkeys to insure we all have free speech.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bayareamom (19th August 2017), Blacklight43 (20th August 2017), Bubu (20th August 2017), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), Griff (21st August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am okay with not having your permission to address you in a way you might find offensive. I may do so anyway and you may react negatively. That is fine, it is between us. What I am not okay with is an outside authority that tells me how to address others. I will decide for myself how to address others. I will not entertain other peoples', governments' or organizations' delusions. I will speak my truth. I you find my words distressful, too bad. That is the risk we all take in a free society. We are not safe, our feelings are not safe, we are not free of risk, we cannot ensure an even playing field for all because life is complex and we cannot surrender to any human agency deciding what is fair for all and handicapping us to make it so. Accept the risk, accept the organic unevenness and live free.
    Last edited by Marikins; 19th August 2017 at 18:47.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Akasha (19th August 2017), Blacklight43 (20th August 2017), Bubu (20th August 2017), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017), genevieve (20th August 2017), jake gittes (19th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

B.
    Yes, I have noticed. But if not for the maulers, how would you know you were over the target?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bubu (20th August 2017), Desire (19th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

First the gov starts with hate speech because of soooo many protesters don't agree with it and then they find your speech offensive because sooo many don't like it then we only have politically correct speech by the gov and then we have no speech
    rights in any public area then we speak only at home until some relative or friend turns you in. best to keep all speech free Aspirant.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th August 2017), Bubu (20th August 2017), Franny (20th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I figured it was about time to post this as I am not sure many people have actually read it.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

By Eugene Volokh May 7, 2015
    "I keep hearing about a supposed “hate speech” exception to the First Amendment, or statements such as, “This isn’t free speech, it’s hate speech,” or “When does free speech stop and hate speech begin?” But there is no hate speech exception to the First Amendment. Hateful ideas (whatever exactly that might mean) are just as protected under the First Amendment as other ideas. One is as free to condemn Islam — or Muslims, or Jews, or blacks, or whites, or illegal aliens, or native-born citizens — as one is to condemn capitalism or Socialism or Democrats or Republicans."

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Blacklight43 (20th August 2017), Bubu (20th August 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

B.
    Yes, I have noticed. But if not for the maulers, how would you know you were over the target?
    Target or not I dont care. I have to get the truth out. been doing it and been ridicule insulted many times I'm becoming more and more immune. "What does not kill you can only make you stronger". So in a way its welcome to me. I'm learning I am becoming what I want to be.

PS actually I dont agree, you know what I mean. There are entities, groups things mark as fake in my record book heaps of them. I mean its easy to spot the truth, its the opposite of what they say.
    Last edited by Bubu; 20th August 2017 at 13:37.

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote "A new “cyber dark ages” has descended upon the internet as Apple, AirBNB, Facebook and other tech companies have decided that Neo-Nazis must be banned from everything. Tech companies are the new “thought police” of America.

“[A]fter matching user names to posts on social-media profiles, [AirBNB] canceled dozens of reservations made by self-identified Nazis who were using its app to find rooms in Charlottesville, where they were heading to protest the removal of a Confederate statue,” reports Bloomberg News.
    And so it begins.....

Has anyone tried to use AirBNB ?

It's about as controlling and intrusive as you can get, for anyone with a functioning brain it's a terrifying picture of what is to come, esp if we allow the "useful idiots" to don the cloak of "PC rightfulness" and decide who is and who isn't OK.

If you think controlling "hate speech" is a good thing then I recommend looking up "useful idiot" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot and please bear in mind these people are the first to be marched off in the middle of the night when the desired outcome has been achieved.

The Mark of the Beast is almost upon us & there are those for whom it can't arrive fast enough

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bubu (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast