+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jordan Maxwell Gets Angry After Being Called A Helena Blavatsky "Fan"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Jordan Maxwell Gets Angry After Being Called A Helena Blavatsky "Fan"

Jordan Maxwell Gets Angry After Being Called A Helena Blavatsky "Fan"

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,343 times in 3,866 posts

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Gets Angry After Being Called A Helena Blavatsky "Fan"

Jordan Maxwell is just angry period.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (19th August 2017), Lancet (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), Spellbound (20th August 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Gets Angry After Being Called A Helena Blavatsky "Fan"

had a listen and looked at Jordan's expressions. i am no expert but he didnt come across as angry. he was firm, holding his ground, articulating his position, giving a historical context to his argument etc.. didnt see hostility, no foul words, no swearing. facial expressions and voice tone conveyed one of resoluteness. i fail to see how he was angry. angry men just shout and utter gibberish. this was not one of those.
    best as i can decsribe: "george carlin without the humour".
    -> old men dont give a f--k what you think of them.. they just want to get the message through.

JT
    Last edited by Lancet; 19th August 2017 at 01:58.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

DNA (19th August 2017), drneglector (22nd August 2017), findingneo (19th August 2017), fourty-two (19th August 2017), Happyjak (19th August 2017), Harley (19th August 2017), Kryztian (21st August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 times in 473 posts

Jordan would certainly not be the life of the party, but he is not trying to win a popularity contest. I have to say if I were with him, I would listen to what he would have to say and be out of there, as he is a perpetual wet blanket. But he is obviously very frustrated that while he can see what is happening with great clarity, so many other people do not see it. His message was perfectly clear. The host is trying his absolute best, to understand and be gracious, but Jordan is rather harsh. It is like he sees everyone walking out onto a highway full of traffic, and no one notices the cars speeding past, despite him going blue in the face, yelling "Open your eyes!". He looks like he is beyond having any joy left in his life, because he is committed to saying things how they are. The problem with that, is those that cannot see the truth in the message, focus on his emotional behavior and misinterpret the message. He is a grumpy old man, telling the truth. What is preferable, is an attractive, or homely, smiling person brimming with positivity, and speaking in warm, melodic and positive voice, even if they are not telling the truth. Do you think the other side of the coin does not use guerrilla tactics? Anyway, just some thoughts.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th August 2017 at 03:02.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

East Sun (19th August 2017), Happyjak (19th August 2017), Harley (19th August 2017), Lancet (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), sandy (19th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), Tintin (21st August 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,314 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    had a listen and looked at Jordan's expressions. i am no expert but he didnt come across as angry. he was firm, holding his ground, articulating his position, giving a historical context to his argument etc.. didnt see hostility, no foul words, no swearing. facial expressions and voice tone conveyed one of resoluteness. i fail to see how he was angry. angry men just shout and utter gibberish. this was not one of those.
    best as i can decsribe: "george carlin without the humour".
    -> old men dont give a f--k what you think of them.. they just want to get the message through.

JT
    Spot on, had to bump your reply.

He see's the world from a very knowledgeable view point, and knows most of the world dose not.
    He's upset with humankind's perpetual sheepisum and desegregation into a world of mechanical sheep (Transhumans), that's all.
    I've gained a wider, deeper view of our worlds from him, glad he's been here.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Lancet (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,793 times in 685 posts

Putting my 2 cents in , i have to say he is not angry .. he is Jordan Maxwell .. he is like this most of the time , being wise is not easy, it's understanding all you see that is the challenge .

He has be at this a long time .. it's got to be frustrating .. even when you understand .... god bless him ..

I WOULD THINK BY THE QUESTION, HE KNEW HE WOULD BE PIGEONHOLED, AND HE WANTED TO STOP IT BEFORE IT HAPPENED. FIRM YES, NOT ANGRY.

pi·geon·hole
    ˈpijənˌhōl/
    noun
    noun: pigeonhole; plural noun: pigeonholes; noun: pigeon-hole; plural noun: pigeon-holes

a small recess for a domestic pigeon to nest in.
    a small compartment, open at the front and forming part of a set, where letters or messages may be left for individuals.
    a compartment built into a desk for keeping documents in.
    a category, typically an overly restrictive one, to which someone or something is assigned.
    "people identified me with a homely farmer's wife and I was never allowed to escape from that pigeonhole"

verb
    verb: pigeonhole; 3rd person present: pigeonholes; past tense: pigeonholed; past participle: pigeonholed; gerund or present participle: pigeonholing; verb: pigeon-hole; 3rd person present: pigeon-holes; past tense: pigeon-holed; past participle: pigeon-holed; gerund or present participle: pigeon-holing

deposit (a document) into a pigeonhole.
    "he pigeonholed his charts and notes"
    assign to a particular category or class, especially in a manner that is too rigid or exclusive.
    "a tendency to pigeonhole him as a photographer and neglect his work in sculpture and painting"
    synonyms: categorize, compartmentalize, classify, characterize, label, brand, tag, typecast, ghettoize, designate
    "they were pigeonholed as an indie guitar band"
    put aside for future consideration.
    "she pigeonholed her worry about him"
    synonyms: postpone, put off, put back, defer, shelve, hold over, put to one side, put on ice, mothball, put in cold storage; informalput on the back burner
    "the plan was pigeonholed last year"

Translate pigeonhole to
    Use over time for: PIGEONHOLE
    Last edited by ramus; 19th August 2017 at 13:02.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Lancet (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Russian Federation Avalon Member AndrejPeĉėnkin's Avatar
    Thanks

Jordan Maxwell remains as he is - wise and capable to penetrate the root and essence of things. There is no question of him being "grumpy" because of his "age". Being "angry" is not a sin in this context, when so many people opt to remain in a more convenient ignorance bliss and be ready to adhere to a thought "system" - religion, where and when they think they can avoid evade responsibility and not to give a damn about the Truth. Having listened to pieces from that "Truthsekah" podcast I have a preliminary impression that the host has an agenda to provoke his guest.

I do believe that you must be "mad/angry as hell" about the injustice and the Evil that (the "rulers" believe) is dominant in our World. Indifference and Ignorance are the Root of our weakness to stand against the Evil.
    Andrej Peĉėnkin
    Sin'avskoje, Russia
    andrej.pechonkin@gmail.com

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AndrejPeĉėnkin For This Post:

avid (20th August 2017), Daozen (21st August 2017), Debra (21st August 2017), drneglector (22nd August 2017), EFO (21st August 2017), findingneo (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Kryztian (21st August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Rawhide68 (19th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (19th August 2017), Tintin (21st August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 times in 284 posts

I have tryed to understand Helena Blavatsky“s books ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky )
    "The secret doctrin" ( swesdish translation from 1918 ) for 29 years, and they still are almost impossible to understand to me .
    Maybe even too hard for Mr Maxwell who I have deep respect for.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 19th August 2017 at 17:54.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Shannon (20th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,993 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by AndrejPeĉėnkin (here)
    Jordan Maxwell remains as he is - wise and capable to penetrate the root and essence of things. There is no question of him being "grumpy" because of his "age". Being "angry" is not a sin in this context, when so many people opt to remain in a more convenient ignorance bliss and be ready to adhere to a thought "system" - religion, where and when they think they can avoid evade responsibility and not to give a damn about the Truth. Having listened to pieces from that "Truthsekah" podcast I have a preliminary impression that the host has an agenda to provoke his guest.

I do believe that you must be "mad/angry as hell" about the injustice and the Evil that (the "rulers" believe) is dominant in our World. Indifference and Ignorance are the Root of our weakness to stand against the Evil.
    Jordon maxwell, age aside, and his tendency to be a Debbie downer, did not sound "angry" to me either. I was expecting to see and hear yelling, arms flailing and spitting mad language, he seemed like he was just explaining his stance on the question presented to him.

Since when is it even note worthy to point aggravation with anything out? The topics covered by Jordan and many others in the alt community are spoke about because of the unfairness, the trickery, and the lies. How can you not be outraged and angry by it all?

I would like know who thinks this is quailified as "anger" and ask them if they've actually ever been around an angry person cause this isn't an example of it. Lol

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Callista (21st August 2017), Debra (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Noelle (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017), Tintin (21st August 2017), uzn (20th August 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,223 times in 1,631 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I have tryed to understand Helena Blavatsky“s books ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky )
    "The secret doctrin" ( swesdish translation from 1918 ) for 29 years, and they still are almost impossible to understand to me .
    I have not read her work either, though I know who she is. I found the work of C.W. Leadbeater, one of her associates, first. I read two of his books on the Astral Plane and then came across some accusations on some Theosophy sites that allege Leadbeater was a pedophile and liar. It was enough to make me back away from the Theosophists.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Spiral (20th August 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,836 times in 709 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I wouldn't bother, it's all a deception from our "favourite beings" from just beyond, I recently binned my boxed set of Blavatsky's "Doctrine", which mysteriously came to me for 15 (get the numerology lol) pounds.

Although she does mention Brimham Rocks where I was often left as a child & is right next to Europes biggest NSA base.....
    "If UFOs and physical reality are incompatible, maybe the time has come to re-negotiate physical reality." Jacques Vallee

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), Rawhide68 (25th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    UK Moderator and Librarian Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,163 times in 1,424 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Quote Posted by AndrejPeĉėnkin (here)

Jordon maxwell, age aside, and his tendency to be a Debbie downer, did not sound "angry" to me either. I was expecting to see and hear yelling, arms flailing and spitting mad language, he seemed like he was just explaining his stance on the question presented to him.

Since when is it even note worthy to point aggravation with anything out? The topics covered by Jordan and many others in the alt community are spoke about because of the unfairness, the trickery, and the lies. How can you not be outraged and angry by it all?

I would like know who thinks this is quailified as "anger" and ask them if they've actually ever been around an angry person cause this isn't an example of it. Lol
    Thanks Shannon, and I couldn't agree more. It's video bait, often, or just plain old shocking use of English! Jordan was in typically imperious form here, and just reinforcing his stance. That is all

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Debra (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,928 times in 1,165 posts

I have read most of Helena Blavatsky's works and thoroughly recommend them - with the caveat that they are not for everyone.

When Leadbetter and Bailey came on the scene, everything became very blurred - I think poor Helena must be rolling in her grave...many of her teachings have been distorted and plagiarised - nothing changes, eh?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Daozen (21st August 2017), Debra (21st August 2017), drneglector (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Kryztian (21st August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), Rawhide68 (25th August 2017), shadowstalker (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

A bit lengthy, I know, but so it goes...

Here is one of the videos that has been on youtube that has gone after Jordan. Published by Chris White... The reason why Chris White chose to go after Jordan Maxwell is because Chris White is very much a Christian. Its quite clear what Chris White's purpose is.

Jordan Maxwell Debunked by Chris White
    (Published on Apr 21, 2011)

I've recently written about this in response to another PA member... and most certainly it was Freemasonry that had changed when it merged with the Bavarian Illuminati. It was the writings of specifically Alice Bailey & Albert Pike - both receiving their information channeled to them from their "spirit guides". By the way, Alice Bailey & Helena Blavatsky were both channeling supposedly the same entity, named Djwhal Khul.

Certainly, the origin of Freemasonry goes back quite a ways. However. the original Freemasonry would no doubt have a very different context than what was brought in when it merged with the Bavarian Illuminati. It certainly picked up greater strength through Albert Pike (1809-1891), who was the Grand Master of the North American Freemasons at the time. He was also a high-ranking member of the Klu Klux Klan. He wrote the "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry". He was also responsible for writing a new Freemasonry Rite called the Palladian Rite whose intentions were revealed in a letter written to him from Giuseppe Mazzini (appointed to the leadership of the Illuminati in 1934):
    "We must allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one International Center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown."
    In 1859 Pike was also appointed to coordinate all activities undertaken by the Illuminati in the USA. Pike had a particular interest in a one-world government and worked with his occult "spirit guide" to formulate plans which could bring this single government about. Along with others, Pike worked out plans to bring about three world wars...
    "The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the 'agentur' (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute Atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
    See Link: http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2007/0...guisseppe.html
    More on Albert Pike @ this Link

Anton LaVey, the High Priest of the Church of Satan states:
    "...Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.
    And, David Carrico, author of "20th Century Occult Revival" writes the following:
    "Freemasonry is not just an occult secret society. Freemasonry has served for over two hundred years as a fertile recruiting ground for other occult orders. Men who have come together to practice Masonry have many times down through the years formed other organizations to plunge even deeper into the occult."
    According to David Carrico, the first group that used the Masonic lodge for their somewhat nefarious designs was the Bavarian Illuminati, which was founded by Adam Weishaupt, a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt University, on May 1, 1776. As the notoriety & the agenda of the Illuminati began to become known, some people took a stand against its reason for assembly.

"John Robinson, a professor of Natural Philosophy at Edinburgh University, and General Secretary of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. In his book, Proofs of a Conspiracy, which was originally published in 1798, Robinson documented how Masonry served as the nursery school for the Illuminati. It was then discovered that this group and several associated Lodges were the preparation-school for another Order of Masons, who called themselves THE ILLUMINATED, and that the express aim of this Order was to abolish Christianity and overturn all civil government.

The leaders of the New Age Movement have also found a friend in the friendly confines of the Masonic lodges. In the last two centuries Freemasonry and the New Age Movement have been intricately entwined."

This is when Helena Petrovna Blavatsky comes onto the scene.

In 1875, Russian occultist Helena Petrovna Blavatsky founds the Theosophical Society. Blavatsky claims that Tibetan holy men in the Himalyas, whom she refers to as Masters of Wisdom, communicated with her in London by telepathy. She insists that the Chrisitans have it all backwards - that Satan is good and God is evil. She writes:
    "The Christians and scientists must be made to respect their Indian betters. The Wisdom of India, her philosophy and achievement, must be made known in Europe and America."
    In 1891 Blavatsky dies.

Moving onto Alice A. Bailey...
    "Alice A. Bailey was the reigning 'queen' of The New Age movement until her death in the 1970's. She wrote over twenty books with the help of her spirit guide, the Tibetan master Djwahl Khul. Mrs. Bailey spoke plainly and truthfully about the fact that the Masonic lodge was the training school for the leaders of the occult world. Alice A. Bailey said of Freemasonry:
    "In 1934, "The Externalization of the Hierarchy" was written & published by Alice Bailey. Bailey is an occultist, taking over from Annie Besant as head of the Theosophical society. Bailey's works are channeled from the Tibetan Master 'spirit guide' Djwahl Kuhl through automatic writing. She writes:

"The hour for the ancient mysteries has arrived. These Ancient Mysteries were hidden in numbers, in ritual, in words, and in symbology; these veil the secret. There is no question therefore that the work to be done in familiarizing the general public with the nature of the Mysteries is of paramount importance at this time. These Mysteries will be restored to outer expression through the medium of the Church and the Masonic Fraternity."
    She further writes:
    "Out of the spoliation of all existing culture and civilization, the new world order must be built."
    So, from these writings, one can get a sense of the 'vibe' that radiates from these characters. It can also be seen that those who are connected with the Illuminati believe that they have access to secret and hidden knowledge which they are attempting to force onto the rest of an unsuspecting population.
    [Seems like they've done a pretty good job thus far... however, not for very much longer...]
    Reference: Source 1
    It was from Albert Pike & Alice Bailey who had gotten from their so-called "spirit guides" the notion that "the 'New World Order' must be built."

One can see just how far these notions that these people have written about have infiltrated the mindset of the human political collective scene...
    "The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown)whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda."
    See what the Zionist* banker, Paul Warburg has openly acknowledged:
    "We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." -- (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).
    The acquisition and consolidation of ever greater wealth, natural resources, total political power, and control over others are the motivating forces which drive the decisions of the NWO leaders. The toll in human suffering and the loss of innocent lives are non issues for these individuals.

Perhaps the best way to relate a brief history of the New World Order, would be to use the words of those who have been striving to make it real throughout the ages. You will be amazed at how far back this grand plan has extended, and how many similarities there are in early Century 21 compared to the 1990's, with two Presidents from the Bush family in power.

From Albert Pike (1809-1891) to Helena Blavatsky (1831-1891 to Alice Bailey (1880-1949) and onward to 1932, when F.S. Marvin published The New World Order describing the League of Nations as the first attempt at a New World Order. Marvin says,
    "nationality must rank below the claims of mankind as a whole."
    The list of dates in which prominent individuals in government have promoted a NWO is quite extensive. I finish this post with whom most everyone will be quite familiar with - In 1991, George H. W. Bush praises the New World Order in a State of Union Message:
    "What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea -- a new world order... to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind... based on shared principles and the rule of law.... The illumination of a thousand points of light.... The winds of change are with us now."
    So, its easy to see this NWO agenda has been planned for over the course of more than 200 years. Beginning with extensively channeled messages from so-called "spirit guides" from the mid 1800's with Albert Pike through the banking system to those in positions of power in government.

In my opinion, it would not be that much of a stretch to consider the possibility that these so-called "spirit guides" were perhaps no more than a group or race of extraterrestrial entities bent on a plan to take control over this planet & perhaps possess it for themselves. First, take control over those that are in positions of political power, the economic / banking system & then the Deep State / military branches. It then would be a matter of time to have policies put into place that would eventually lead to the slow extermination of the rest of the human population on a worldwide basis, (Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, Smart Meter implementation, vaccinations, a GMO food supply, chemtrails, etc. etc.).

Source: https://sites.google.com/site/nocanc...on/albert-pike
    Last edited by turiya; 21st August 2017 at 13:22.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,454 times in 1,354 posts

@turiya :
    Some Facts you got right some are a bit questionable.
    Freemasonry never merged with the Bavarian Illuminati (bayrischen Illuminaten).
    The bavarian Illuminati where just around for a short time. They had a hand in the french Revolution. But the bavarian Police got wind of it and prohibited the Organisation and confiscated all their belongings and writings.
    In your writing you seem to suggest that the Freemasons and the "Illuminati" (Elites) are basically the same. But the truth of the matter is that Freemasonry is just one arm of the Elites.
    Just to see things in perspective one has to know that Adam Weisshaupt was a Jesuit priest when he founded his Club. That should tell you a lot.
    Albert Pike and Giuseppe Mazzini were both Sovereign Grand Commanders of the Scottish Rite's Southern Jurisdiction. Meaning head of Freemasonry in the northern Hemisphere. Not head of some "Illuminati" gang.
    Albert Pike was not merely a high member of the KKK. He created them by merging two existing orders into one. The order of the cross and the order of the circle were merged together to form the Klu Klux Klan. One can see the Insignias of the old orders formed the new logo of the KKK.

Its been said that no order should ever name itself after the Annunaki. Annunaki translates into "The Shining Ones" (illuminated Ones). This in latin becomes Illuminati.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,596 times in 2,862 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I have read most of Helena Blavatsky's works and thoroughly recommend them - with the caveat that they are not for everyone.

When Leadbetter and Bailey came on the scene, everything became very blurred - I think poor Helena must be rolling in her grave...many of her teachings have been distorted and plagiarised - nothing changes, eh?
    I am still trying to get her books, they are still in my amazon wish list, lol
    Namaste-Matte
    Jurjana, Jana, Jan, Ana :thumb:

[URL="https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9zKUUFq4lmoY/"]My Bitchute[/URL]
    [URL="https://shadowstalker.bandcamp.com/releases"]My Music[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/shadowstalker"]My Books[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowstalker2011"]Project: Shadowstalker[/URL]

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,928 times in 1,165 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

If you don't mind buying second hand books ( and I LOVE them) Betterworld Books is a really good place to browse - here you go:
    https://www.betterworldbooks.com/?q=...B0%5D=1&is_v=1

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,454 times in 1,354 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

You are right Shadowstalker. After Helena passed over. There was a big fight about who will take control of her theosophical Society. And they turned the whole Society upside down. After Helena the Theosophical Society had nothing to do with her visions and ideas. I heard that one of her books is really hard to get. Unfortunatly i forgot the title (not the secret doctrine). She was the one who made the connection between the aryan race and the swastika, the nazies picked up her Research and used it to their own means.
    Anyway she was a strong woman that made her way in a pure male dominated world, kudos for that.
    Last edited by uzn; 21st August 2017 at 15:13.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,336 times in 2,953 posts

Thanks for all the info, uzn! Adam W...a Jesuit! Albert Pike merging two Orders! Apparently he was quite a political figure as well!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jayke (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Its been said that no order should ever name itself after the Annunaki. Annunaki translates into "The Shining Ones" (illuminated Ones). This in latin becomes Illuminati.
    Yes, from the source(s) I trust, this - in fact - is the case.... The Bavarian Illuminati was infiltrated and taken over by the Annunaki upon its inception. Adam Weishaupt, a.k.a. 'Spartacus', the head of the Bavarian Illuminati, was an Annunaki "walk-in".

They have worked their magic in deception well... time to see the layers of humantity they have penetrated within.
    Last edited by turiya; 22nd August 2017 at 23:32.

+ Reply to Thread