+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Solomon Islands, Giants and Underground UFO bases

1. Link to Post #21
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: The Solomon Islands, Giants and Underground UFO bases

I mentioned to a friend a few weeks back, that when I was deep in the North Queensland Rainforest, about 20 years ago, in a region that was unchartered and the expedition was looking for new botanical and entomological species, I found what looked like a (6 year old human child's) footprint, but with 6 toes. I stopped abruptly in that wet jungle as I crossed a small stream and the undergrowth opened up for just a short distance. I bent down to look at the deep imprint on almost a muddy step up, away from the stream. I bent down and looked and those hikers in my wake gathered around and peered at it too. We agreed it looked like a child's footprint, but with 6 toes. We then continued on to catch up with those in front of me and forgot about it. We immediately accepted it as impossible, as not even the aboriginals who lived in Australia prior to settlement had been into this region. It was a remote, highly hostile wilderness environment that would not have been viable to live in. And no one had been here before. We were exploring it for a University. Anyway, I mentioned it for the first time after my friend shared some of the videos that were then posted here, by coincidence a short time later. He then told me that there are stories of little people in the Rainforest below Cairns, AU. I was in Rainforest south of Cairns. Has anyone ever heard of anything in Australia? (Apart from Bigfoot in The Lamington National Park?And the Min Min lights?) Like little people?
    Last edited by findingneo; 26th August 2017 at 16:43.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), Hervé (26th August 2017), Unicorn (26th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Found them. Australia.
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts...5ae00e29fb119a
    Very glad i was oblivious to this while wandering the mountains that strongly resembled Jurassic Park. We slept out in the open, no tents. Had to be careful we did not get separated just going to the lavy. I would have freaked in the claustrophobic jungle had I known this, and saw that footprint.
    Last edited by findingneo; 26th August 2017 at 16:52.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), Jayke (26th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Very interesting, the information regarding "yellow" in the visible spectrum of light as compared to black and white. Also very interesting regarding the ditch digger in Mexico. I find all the stories fascinating, including the ex military guy who ended up renting inland on one of those Solomon Island, islands, where he saw numerous sightings of "the serpent in the sky". I read that when you first put it up. Interesting the regular trips made to the offshore Japanese wreck by the ufo craft every second night, submerging right where the ship had sunk, and I wonder if it was significant that it had sunk with gold bullion on board?

After reading these posts, I sporadically looked for others in the region between the Solomon's and Sulawesi. There seems to be heaps. Papua New Guinea really is the land that time forgot and I think it reminds me of a Jurassic Park type scene with the addition of very primitive folk who like to eat their enemies and dead loved ones. I can't see any laws up in the Highlands being adhered to about not doing that. So it is wild.

Back in the 80's, I went on expedition organised by Col. Blashford Snell.It was called "Operation Raleigh". Prior to Raleigh, the expeditions he organized were called "Drake". Each went for 4 years and folk went on 3 month segments. During his "Drake" period of expeditions, they searched for a very large monitor lizard, but only found a 6 foot juvenile specimen of a common species. Later, a team member came face to face with an enormous one on New Guinea or a nearby island. I put it here because I know these expeditions existed.

http://www.pinebarrensinstitute.com/...-new-guinea-is

I doubt it is a dimensional critter and expect it is more likely a large species mostly left undetected by western science. There will be plenty of space and cover in this very wild place. The many other sightings of cryptids seem to be dimensional though, and the humanoids. This thread has brought to my attention that ufo craft use the isolated regions of the world where the primitive local indigenous populations take sightings as part of their life, without knowing western culture has little idea it is there, or that it is of great interest. Looks like these are the place ufo craft go each night after their night job. Under waterfalls and into caverns and hidden entrances on jungle clad, remote islands.
    Last edited by findingneo; 7th January 2018 at 23:58. Reason: Removed a story section that I repeated by mistake.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Chakra (14th January 2024), DNA (8th January 2018), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Deactivated
    Thanks

There are even expeditions that go out to look for these things to support their religion. Interesting trip, providing you don't mind that it is run by Creationists. http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/...ions/upcoming/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (8th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2