Thread: The Solomon Islands, Giants and Underground UFO bases

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default The Solomon Islands, Giants and Underground UFO bases

So I'm listening to Steven Quayle talk about Giants in the Soloman Islands. And I'm like "giants in the Soloman Islands?" this piqued my interest.
    So as it turns out there were quite a few sightings by fighting participants of World War II, both the Japanese and the Americans who were fighting on the Island.
    As it turns out the Island is a hotbed of UFO activity and alleged underground bases.
    Excerpt below can be found here. http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/giant...mon-giants.htm

Quote This Alien Base is still there today. Apart from all the people of the area, the best person to confirm this Base and its position is “Ezekiel Alebua”. Also, may I say, the current Solomon Island’s Prime Minister, “Sir Allan Kemakeza”, who I know, being from Guadalcanal, knows all about the Giant race existing on his Island, but was unaware of the real reasons why the Australian Prime Minister after many years all of a sudden had a change of heart and started offering assistance with a military interdiction immediately after he got back from visiting the American President.
    Quote You cannot tell me that the Americans, British and Australians do not know of these UFO Bases, because I have overwhelming proof that they do. The current ‘Solomon Islands Interdiction’ by the American led Australian multinational Forces has been named; “Operation Helpem Friend”. No More! Hemi “Operation Containem, and Bringem Come Oil and Gas”. Incidentally, it was during my adventurous stay at this village that I first began to learn about the Giants of Guadalcanal also.

Pretty cool to hear a prime minister quoted as saying he knows for sure that the Americans, Australians and English know of underground ET bases and Giants.
    This is where the main underground ET base in the Solomon Islands is stated to be located. The MT. Dragon UFO Base entrance.

Here is the Steve Quayle video where he is talking about Giants on the Solomon Islands and Smithsonian cover ups in general.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG4kduFJsj0

Last edited by DNA; 19th August 2017 at 23:39.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ajyana (26th June 2018), Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Bluegreen (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), CurEus (19th August 2017), drneglector (21st August 2017), enigma3 (20th August 2017), Ewan (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), Jad (19th August 2017), justntime2learn (19th August 2017), Lefty Dave (20th August 2017), Libico (22nd August 2017), Matt P (20th August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), Mike (20th August 2017), Nasu (19th August 2017), Reinhard (29th August 2017), Rosco1 (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017), sijohn (20th August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (20th August 2017), sunwings (21st August 2017), uzn (19th August 2017), wnlight (20th August 2017), Zampano (20th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: The Solomon Islands, Giants and Underground UFO bases

Using a white font on a white background is also pretty cool.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (20th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This guy is kicking the knowledge on Giants and such in the Solomon Islands.
    He is breaking down what he has learned. Some good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2mseMVtwLI

Also, there was a conversation between Whitley Strieber and David Paulides they had back in 2012 concerning missing people.
    Strieber mentioned a man by the name of Alan Lamers. Mr. Lamers had been doing research in an area of Indonesia known as the island of Sulawesi.
    It was on this island that Mr. Lamers mentions something known by the Natives on the island, that you don't wear bright colors, only black and white.
    Any bright colors draws the attention of "something" and those people wearing the bright colors often go missing.

Quote I started running across this story about 3 years ago when I went to a small village in the district of Sandu Batu in South Sulawesi. I was told not to bring any clothing with yellow in it or any other bright colors to wear in the jungle. Only Black or White. Black was the most preferred. I had to ask why. They said that people who wear these bright colors will disappear.

I thought it was some kind of cultural taboo that had a harsh punishment if broken, so I complied of course. We got to the village and everyone wore black. The villagers verified that people do indeed disappear but this village would not say why. When we got there, rested, met with the leaders of the village, about 10 of us proceeded to go into the jungle to witness illegal logging that was occurring there and the villagers wanted to show us the damage.

One of my friends, who is a Bugis-Makassar, didn't listen or understand the warning and wore yellow socks. We did our tour and returned. He was strangely quiet. That night he became extremely ill. I had never seen a person projectile vomit that hard. He had an extreme fever also. We nursed him and about a day later he returned to his healthy self. Then he told us what happened.

He said something had bitten him on his right legs calf and then his thigh. He showed us the marks. They were huge scratches. He said he could not see what was attacking him. He said he did not want to tell us what happened because he was embarrassed. The villagers stood around us with these knowing looks while we looked at the marks.

I asked them what it was. They did ant to say, but they said he was very lucky. Usually people disappear. I was stunned. It was not a taboo. It was a serious threat.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/insigh...#ixzz4qFbgCCXV

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2017), Bill Ryan (20th August 2017), Bluegreen (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), drneglector (21st August 2017), Ewan (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Inversion (20th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th August 2017), Lefty Dave (20th August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), Rosco1 (22nd August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (20th August 2017), sunwings (21st August 2017), Unicorn (20th August 2017), uzn (20th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Quite interesting, thank you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st August 2017), DNA (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), Rosco1 (22nd August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm listening to this now.
    The part about giants start at 7:13
    Note, these giants are said to live underground and are said to be covered with red hair, body and head, with human like faces exposed.
    This sounds very much like Sasquatch.
    Even with the being living underground, I've heard this stated about Sasquatch before.
    I'm not drawing conclusions but rather just thinking out loud.
    They are said to be able to turn invisible, especially the very big ones and that they are amazingly strong.
    It is said they live in/on Mt. Tatuve.
    It is said they have big cities underground. And that there are at least three types of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVy7vdekVLc

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ajyana (26th June 2018), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), CurEus (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), justntime2learn (20th August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I watched that video with Joseph a week or so back that a friend sent me. That is why I watched your Sulewesi video. Fascinating.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Nasu (20th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Megalithic building, red hair, underground habitats and highways.

Seems to be a common denominator to wildly varied cultures around the world. Most accounts of giants share these traits...oh, and they think we're food.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), mojo (21st August 2017), Nasu (21st August 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

The Solomon Islands are where some blonde haired blue-eyed natives can be found. According to Stanford it is due to a homegrown genetic variant distinct from the gene that leads to blond hair in Europeans.

Some further accounts of 'giants' in the region and elsewhere.

Solomon Island's Living Giants - written by Marius Boirayon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8JcHGydTI

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bluegreen (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), CurEus (22nd August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Jayke (21st August 2017), Nasu (21st August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017), uzn (25th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Last night I watched the video by Marzulli, again, concerning the giant killed in Afghanistan. So...we have a race of red haired giants still alive on the planet today who like to eat us?!! Why do they stay "hidden" & how do they fit into our conception of "reality"? I wonder if they are "spiritual" beings as are we? Or, perhaps they were the creation of some other race not known to us? It seems they do not wish to "communicate", but only see us a a food source! Any thoughts, anyone?!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), Jayke (21st August 2017), mojo (21st August 2017), Nasu (21st August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Last night I watched the video by Marzulli, again, concerning the giant killed in Afghanistan. So...we have a race of red haired giants still alive on the planet today who like to eat us?!! Why do they stay "hidden" & how do they fit into our conception of "reality"? I wonder if they are "spiritual" beings as are we? Or, perhaps they were the creation of some other race not known to us? It seems they do not wish to "communicate", but only see us a a food source! Any thoughts, anyone?!
    I've always considered them a sub-race of the Annunaki.
    Not quite full blooded enough to rank with the Annunaki, and probably containing human blood just like the story from the Bible in which the angels came down and slept with the daughters of man and produced giants.
    The Native Americans talked about these folks and mentioned how they were a problem, being that they eat humans.
    I'm thinking that beings of this size probably have a hard time getting enough protein and calories and as such, they may have starved to death fairly often in the past.
    As such they became opportunistic to the point that they ate humans.
    Although these folks may have come from folks who were high tech, that being the Annunaki, by and large it seems these folks lived a fairly low tech life.
    The giant axe heads as reported by Ignatious Donnelly when he was admitted into a top secret area of the Smithsonian back in the late 1800's and the finding of a giant skeleton by Ralph Glidden both lead me to believe this. The skeleton Glidden found was devoid of cultural and or technological features.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Inversion (21st August 2017), Jayke (21st August 2017), mojo (21st August 2017), Nasu (21st August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

There's an article by Robert Sepehr (who also has a great series on Youtube called Atlantean Gardens) with legends stating that the red haired giants of Peru were the last descendants of Viracocha. Mummies from 9400BP would certainly put them in the same era as the benevolent annunaki that Christian O'Brien talks of. A race that once were considered divine gods but turned to cannabalism and madness as we entered the Kali Yuga (much like the rest of humanity).
    .................................................................................................... .................

http://atlanteangardens.blogspot.co....new-world.html

According to Paiute Indian oral legends, a tribe called the Si-Te-Cah were a native American race of tall red-haired giants that once occupied the area in the distant past.

Amazingly, 9,400 year old Mummified remains were indeed found in a cave in Nevada, though scientific study is NOT allowed on the remains for political reasons.

Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins, a prominent female Native American activist, educator, and daughter of Paiute Chief Winnemucca, related many stories passed down in her tribe, first hand, about the Si-Te-Cah in her book Life Among the Paiutes, published in 1883.

"My people say that the tribe we exterminated had red hair. I have some of their hair, handed down from father to son. I have a dress which has been in our family a great many years, trimmed with the reddish hair. I am going to wear it some time when I lecture. It is called a mourning dress, and no one has such a dress but my family."

The oldest mummies in the world are the Chinchorro mummies from northern Chile and southern Peru. While the earliest Egyptian artificial mummy dates to around 3000 BC, the earliest Chinchorro artificial mummy dates to around 5050 BC. And while the earliest Egyptian natural mummy (red-head named "Ginger") dates to around 3400 BC, the earliest Chinchorro natural mummy dates to around 7020 BC.

The Chinchorro culture was the only Andean culture that performed mummification on all members of their society. In all of the other Andean cultures, only the elite were mummified. These photographs of Chinchorro mummies show that they have Caucasoid hair and features. This may mean that only the Chinchorro culture consisted exclusively of Caucasoids, and that all of the other Andean cultures were comprised of a Caucasoid elite ruling over a Mongoloid proletariat.

"Native Races of the Pacific States" by Hubert Bancroft, published in 1874, Bancroft says that in Peru there were "numerous vague traditions of settlements or nations of white, bearded men, clad in long robes, who regulated the calendar, and were possessed of an advanced civilization".

A major burial site of the Nazca culture was the Chauchilla Cemetery, established in 200 AD, used for 600 to 700 years. The hair of the mummies are obviously Caucasoid and they’re all wearing long robes. The ceramic vessels were produced by the Moche culture (100 to 800 AD), they all have beards, their facial features are Caucasoid, and again, they’re all wearing long robes.

The photograph below of the village Wari mummies, one of the many pre-Inca peoples who inhabited the area now known as Lima in Peru. They were directly taken from a pyramid bearing the blue-eyed masks you see in the picture. Besides the mummy wrapped in six layers of wool, needles were found and other textile materials.

All over the New World we find legends of Quetzalcoatl (by Aztecs), Kukulkan (by Mayans), Amalivaka (by Tamanacs), Manco-Capac (by Incans), Viracocha (by Aymaras). All of them describe: a tall white man, blue eyed, with long blond-reddish hair and beard. Numerous PRE-HISPANIC Caucasian mummies have been found in South America with fair hair, some with blue stones covering the eyes, as well as gold masks with similar striking blue eyes, matching the legends of the pale-skinned Sun-gods.

Two thousand years ago a mysterious and little known civilization, with a blue-eyed elite, ruled the northern coast of Peru. Its people were called the Moche. They built huge pyramids that still dominate the surrounding countryside; some well over a hundred feet tall. The Lord of Sipán tomb is held by some archaeologists to be one of the most important archaeological discoveries in this region of the world in the last 30 years, as the main tomb was found intact and untouched by thieves.

Pizarro asked who the white skinned redheads were. The Inca Indians replied that they were the last descendants of the Viracochas. The Viracochas, they said, were a divine race of white men with beards. They were so like the Spanish that the Europeans were called Viracochas the moment they came to the Inca Empire. The Incas thought they were the Viracochas who had come sailing back across the Pacific. (Heyerdahl, ibid., page 253).

According to the principal Inca legend, before the reign of the first Inca, the sun-god, Con-Ticci Viracocha, had taken leave of his kingdom in present day Peru and sailed off into the Pacific with all his subjects.

When the Spaniards came to Lake Titicaca, up in the Andes, they found the mightiest ruins in all South America - Tiahuanaco. They saw a hill reshaped by man into a stepped pyramid, classical masonry of enormous blocks, beautifully dressed and fitted together, and numerous large statues in human form.

They asked the Indians to tell them who had left these enormous ruins. The well known chronicler, Cieza de Leon, was told in reply that these things had been made long before the Incas came to power. They were made by white and bearded men like the Spaniards themselves. (Heyerdahl, ibid., page 253).

The White men had finally abandoned their statues and gone with the leader, Con-Ticci Viracocha, first up to Cuzco, and then down to the Pacific. They were given the Inca name of Viracocha, or "sea foam', and vanished over the sea.

Archeologists have discovered a lost city deep within the Amazon rain forest of the long-lost tribe of white-skinned, blonde-haired people called the Cloud People. The Cloud People, also known in legend as “the white warriors of the clouds” established expansive pre-Inca kingdom located in the northern regions of the Andes in present-day Peru. Other pre-Hispanic groups referred to the Cloud People... as “White Gods” due to their height, blonde hair and blue eyes. According to Inca legend, the Chachapoyas remembered that their ancestors came from the East.

Aztec codices are books written by pre-Columbian and colonial-era Aztecs. Note that the giant pictured below has a name near him, the text reads Quinametzin, one of the old ones.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), CurEus (22nd August 2017), DNA (22nd August 2017), Ewan (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), mab777 (26th August 2017), mojo (21st August 2017), Spiral (22nd August 2017), uzn (25th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Jayke & DNA. This part of our world history has certainly been repressed! It's mind blowing to know that they are still present with us today!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (22nd August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Jayke.......EEEWW!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Kinninigan posts on Disclose TV, he also hangs out on the DTV chat (a bit like skype ) on Friday & Saturday nights.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), mojo (22nd August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Jayke.......EEEWW!
    Don't tell me an ancient family of skeletor looking mummies and a drawing of a disembowelled giant makes you squeamish neo lmao...

Robert Sepehr actually has an interesting theory into where the giants come from in his book 'Gods with Amnesia', based on local legends and tribal knowledge they say that once humans settle underground, deep beneath the earths crust where phytoplankton produces enough light for plants to grow and where water is at its purest (the oceans only account for 30% of the earths water apparently, a further 70% is deep beneath the crusts). Living underground can supposedly shield you from solar and cosmic radiation, the absence of which can boost the growth rate because you don't have as many DNA damaging free radicals to contend with...over many generations this can lead to a race of people that just keep getting bigger (or something to that effect), he explains it much better than I do in his book at least. I certainly found it curious food for thought

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

CurEus (23rd August 2017), DNA (23rd August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Libico (23rd August 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

These Pictures are from the Island of Sulawesi, not far from the Solomon Islands.

And this looks like pottery of giants to me

Bada Valley, Sulawesi

More giant pottery

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (23rd August 2017), Ewan (24th August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), mab777 (26th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Besoa Valley, Sulawesi

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (23rd August 2017), Ewan (24th August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), Inversion (29th July 2022), mab777 (26th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Napu Valley, Sulawesi

found on Sacredsites.com

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd August 2017), DNA (23rd August 2017), Ewan (24th August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), Inversion (29th July 2022), Libico (23rd August 2017), mab777 (26th August 2017), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (6th June 2019), Violet3 (27th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

This is a very compelling UFO case, and a very enjoyable read. This is a true story that has not gotten much play. The Solomon Islands has a long and rich history of UFO sightings that has not been very well publicized.

About the Author: Australian Marius Boirayon is the son of the World War II central France maquis (resistance) leader, and grew up in Mount Hagen in the Papua New Guinea Highlands. Following a career in the Royal Australian Air Force and as an aircraft/helicopter engineer working in outback Australia, he decided in 1995 to go to the Solomon Islands to live.

The Dragon Snake - An extremely important UFO event from the Solomon Islands

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

DNA (24th August 2017), Ewan (24th August 2017), findingneo (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), Inversion (29th July 2022), mab777 (26th August 2017), uzn (24th August 2017), Violet3 (27th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast