+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The incredible story of Dr Jennifer Daniels and her rediscovery of healing with turpentine

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The incredible story of Dr Jennifer Daniels and her rediscovery of healing with turpentine

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dorishaktiblue For This Post:

avid (21st August 2017), Baby Steps (17th December 2017), CurEus (21st August 2017), East Sun (30th August 2017), genevieve (21st August 2017), latina (21st August 2017), Latti (3rd March 2018), LoneWolf76 (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (29th August 2017), Sequoia (30th August 2017), TraineeHuman (21st August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The incredible story of Dr Jennifer Daniels and her rediscovery of healing with turpentine

Rough transcript: @ 1:05:33 [click]:
    Dr. Jennifer Daniels talks about the next scam, i.e. cancer scam. Everyone is asking the wrong questions. If you ask the wrong question you always get the wrong answer. Do cancer therapies, i.e. chemo, radiation, surgeries, do they work? Are alternative methods superior to the standard methods? Which therapy is right for me? If these are the question you are asking, none of them will yield productive answers. And if you are asking these questions, your health is also in serious danger as a result of deception.

So you have to ask yourself a different question. What are YOU trying to accomplish? Are you trying to correct a condition that will shorten your life? Or are you looking for the treatment that will give immortality? In other words, if you are trying to correct a condition that will shorten your life, then that begs another question. Which is...would the cancer in your body if left untreated shorten your life? How’s that for a question?

Video Summary: The answers to many common health problems, the truth about medical schools, the incredible risks of cancer screening and why doctors are prescribing patients with the 'lethal dose' and the patients have no idea of the risk.

I had been overdosing on Dr. Jennifer Daniels videos while I waited for Diamond G Turpentine to arrive. Here’s one powerful video which includes a funny intermission joke @ 57:31. At the bottom are relevant links to the topics discussed.

THE HEALTH REVOLUTION. Ep 29 Dr Jennifer Daniels speaks with Clive de Carle

Dr. Turpentine, Miraculous Healing Substitute, 2/2

It's worth the extra email step to order Dr. Daniels' free 5 step protocol. It lays out how to prepare, how much, and how long.

NOTE: extensive 34+ page thread here - 100% Pure Gum Turpentine & Kerosene - Kill deadly Candida, leave healthy bacteria alone!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd November 2020 at 15:34.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), gord (30th August 2017), Hervé (30th August 2017), Ol' Roy (31st August 2017), toppy (24th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The incredible story of Dr Jennifer Daniels and her rediscovery of healing with turpentine

A shout out to Pigtail Gurl, an Avalonian member. Her videos popped up in my research.

Turpentine Cleanse: The Turps Have Arrived!!!

Published on Jul 19, 2017
    Finally, after my long wait, the turps have arrived!!! YAY!

Dr. Daniels website:
    https://healers.vitalitycapsules.com/optin10574130

Day 1: Turpentine Cleanse. Sugar Cubes and Pine.

Published on Aug 6, 2017
    Blogging my first day of turpentine cleaning. Yummy!

I could not find 1cm cubes so using 2 x 1.5 cm instead. I had to add a little directly on to the bottom cube but seems fine to be so I took it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th August 2017 at 06:54.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), Baby Steps (17th December 2017), gaiagirl (25th October 2017), Helene West (5th September 2017), Ol' Roy (5th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I could not find 1cm cubes so using 2 x 1.5 cm instead. I had to add a little directly on to the bottom cube but seems fine to be so I took it.
    These are the small 1cm cubes, Dominos Sugar Cube Dots:

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), gaiagirl (25th October 2017), RunningDeer (30th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Dr. Jennifer Daniels deserves many awards. Diamond G. Forest Products turpentine is very high quality. Baar Products makes excellent Castor oil. Turpentine is fat soluble. An alternative to turpentine + sugar might be about 2 ounces of liquefied coconut oil + your amount of turpentine.

I remember cutting the sap oozing from spruce trees and chewing it when I was a kid. People still make spruce gum. I also remember taking a cough medicine called Terpin Hydrate when I was a kid. One ingredient was oil of turpentine.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Daozen (30th August 2017), RunningDeer (30th August 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    These are the small 1cm cubes, Dominos Sugar Cube Dots:

The short video with Dr Daniels says you can also take it in granulated form; 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of the turpentine. Twice a week huh? I'm keen, I just did a 10 day micro nutrient juice fast. I felt really good, but I think i'd need to fast longer, as I was only just beginning to heal. If this works, it could help my family tremendously, they have all been quite sick for some time with autoimmune diseases etc.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

gaiagirl (25th October 2017), RunningDeer (30th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Paul. I caught another video where a woman used a tablespoon of sugar. The sugar is a tastier alternative. I'll go with the cubes rather than the caster oil.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th September 2017 at 12:12.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In regards to the Turpentine, is there anything we should know about it in regards to quality and what to use? I know there is the Diamond G Turpentine, which I'm happy to get, but I can't seem to find it on amazon (Australian portal), and I can't order directly from the product's site, as you are required to have a US address

I mean she did mention she just went to the hardware store initially and bought pure gum turps, which I can do, but I need to do more research about the difference in quality of the turpentine from varying sources.
    Last edited by 7alon; 30th August 2017 at 07:09.

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Twice a week huh?
    It's worth the extra email step to order Dr. Daniels' free 5 step protocol. It lays out how to prepare, how much, and how long. In terms of application, it's anywhere from only one-two applications to a little longer depending on what your goal is and what the body requires to heal.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd November 2020 at 15:32.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), Daozen (1st September 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Twice a week huh?
    It's worth the extra email step to order Dr. Daniels' free 5 step protocol. It lays out how to prepare, how much, and how long. In terms of application, it's anywhere from only one-two applications to a little longer depending on what your goal is and what the body requires to heal.

Yep I just did that earlier, thanks Paula. Just waiting on it now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

This may be a really silly question, but doesn't the Greek white wine, retsina, contain turpentine from pine resin? Is that something we should all drink, purely for medicinal purposes of course!?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

7alon (31st August 2017), Daozen (1st September 2017), janette (5th September 2017), TargeT (11th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Jennifer Daniels also does nearly monthly multi-hour interviews with Patrick timpone at oneradionetwork.com. Most of her interviews at that site are not on YouTube but they are very current.

She lost her husband (who was a fast food addict according to dr Daniels) just this year.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

7alon (2nd September 2017), Daozen (1st September 2017), RunningDeer (1st September 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Jennifer Daniels also does nearly monthly multi-hour interviews with Patrick timpone at oneradionetwork.com. Most of her interviews at that site are not on YouTube but they are very current.

She lost her husband (who was a fast food addict according to dr Daniels) just this year.
    Thanks, Joe.

August 29, 2017 show and hours 1 & 2 highlights. Typically, she does a show on the last Tuesday of the month.
    Dr. Jennifer Daniels M.D. Ideas to practice at home to stay out of the doctors office.

Dr. Daniels’ Truth Files (past audio shows)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd November 2020 at 15:32.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (4th September 2017), Hazelfern (10th October 2017), Ol' Roy (21st February 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

glad to help! In listening to her over the past few years, she says it's very important to consistently have 3 bowel movements a day before doing a cleanse. Otherwise, toxins can get re-absorbed. Her vitality capsules are specifically designed to cause this to happen, which she says cleans out the bile ducts. I've tried the vitality capsules and they are definitely not a pleasant experience, but everyone's body is different.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

7alon (4th September 2017), RunningDeer (2nd September 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Day two of the Pure Gum Turpentine and juice fasting. Feel quite good, very clear mentally, but tired as hell physically. I don't feel sick, just still low in energy, not anywhere near as bad as before I started, though. Felt like laying down all the time. Managing the bowel movements, so doing everything right. I understand you can feel fatigued when the candida releases toxins as it is being flushed out.

Oh and I need to follow up on the free protocol, I haven't received it yet for some reason.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

RunningDeer (5th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Day two of the Pure Gum Turpentine and juice fasting. Feel quite good, very clear mentally, but tired as hell physically. I don't feel sick, just still low in energy, not anywhere near as bad as before I started, though. Felt like laying down all the time. Managing the bowel movements, so doing everything right. I understand you can feel fatigued when the candida releases toxins as it is being flushed out.

Oh and I need to follow up on the free protocol, I haven't received it yet for some reason.
    Check your “spam/suspect box”. My protocol arrived within the hour. Yesterday, I completed day 4. I only experienced a bit of tiredness and had to nap for two of those days.

I’m following what Dr. Daniel’s suggested once a day for 4 days then, 2 times a week. I’m guessing I’ll do that for a couple of weeks. I’ll know when I get there. Which reminds me of one of the questions some one asked Dr. Daniels:

[snippet]
    "Oh Dr. Daniels, I feel so much better. Can I take more turpentine?"

"Well you can do anything you want but I would not recommend more turpentine. When turpentine is used, parasites have to be managed by the immune system. Increasing the dose of turpentine can bring on a cleansing reaction if the amount of parasites deciding to leave exceeds the immune system’s ability to direct them. For this reason, getting great results with turpentine means that you are at the right dose for you. It does not mean that a higher dose is better.”

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Check your “spam/suspect box”. My protocol arrived within the hour. Yesterday, I completed day 4. I only experienced a bit of tiredness and had to nap for two of those days.

I’m following what Dr. Daniel’s suggested once a day for 4 days then, 2 times a week. I’m guessing I’ll do that for a couple of weeks. I’ll know when I get there. Which reminds me of one of the questions some one asked Dr. Daniels:

[snippet]
    "Oh Dr. Daniels, I feel so much better. Can I take more turpentine?"

"Well you can do anything you want but I would not recommend more turpentine. When turpentine is used, parasites have to be managed by the immune system. Increasing the dose of turpentine can bring on a cleansing reaction if the amount of parasites deciding to leave exceeds the immune system’s ability to direct them. For this reason, getting great results with turpentine means that you are at the right dose for you. It does not mean that a higher dose is better.”
    Excellent, thank you! I haven't received anything still, and the emails aren't in any other folders/sections. However, I really appreciate the information you've shared in this post . I am on day 4 now and I feel really good! I am not 100%, but I feel like I have energy to do things now! I was so tired mentally and physically, almost anything was a hassle, even trying to talk coherently!

I have been hydrating a lot, eating nothing but raw fruit and veg, sometimes extracted in a juice, sometimes just a plan old apple. I have also been taking laxatives if necessary. I haven't need to use enemas thank god . Just some powerful oral laxatives. I even went a bit further and have taken a one off worming tablet. I have watched videos where people have said they had trouble with the worms, so they used Mebendazole and had much success there.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

RunningDeer (7th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Excellent, thank you! I haven't received anything still, and the emails aren't in any other folders/sections. However, I really appreciate the information you've shared in this post . I am on day 4 now and I feel really good! I am not 100%, but I feel like I have energy to do things now! I was so tired mentally and physically, almost anything was a hassle, even trying to talk coherently!

I have been hydrating a lot, eating nothing but raw fruit and veg, sometimes extracted in a juice, sometimes just a plan old apple. I have also been taking laxatives if necessary. I haven't need to use enemas thank god . Just some powerful oral laxatives. I even went a bit further and have taken a one off worming tablet. I have watched videos where people have said they had trouble with the worms, so they used Mebendazole and had much success there.
    Quote I haven't received anything still, and the emails ...
    I’d add Dr. Daniels 5 day protocol here, but it’s copywrite material. I grew impatient after waiting 20 minutes and resent the request. It arrived shortly after. It’s worth trying again. It’s an informative 35 page pdf.

There’s a four week back order on the Vitality Capsules, so I used epsom salt to cleanse. Dr. Daniels explains the importance for hydration and a thorough clean out:
    One very real issue with candida intervention of any kind is the dreaded die off reaction. This is caused when many candida are killed and they release their toxic chemicals that overwhelm the immune system as they die off.

The method described above prevents this by clearing as many candida as possible from the bowels, getting you well hydrated and having you take the turpentine only 2 times a week. By taking the turpentine 2 times a week, your immune system is not overwhelmed by die off and most of the yeast just exit to the toilet rather than die.

Quote eating nothing but raw fruit and veg,
    Those little guys love the sugar from fruit. If you want to kick the squatters out, you cancel their dinner invitation.

Dr. Daniels advice:
    The diet I advise is green leafy vegetables, root vegetables ( this includes potatoes ) squash and no more than 1 piece of fresh raw fruit a day. Also overcooked grains such as quinoa, millet and brown rice or black rice and one raw salad a day. Eat all you want.

Spices to use are any green leafy herb, curry, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon.

Notice that nuts, cooked fruit and dried fruit are absent. These foods create a hostile environment for allowing healing conditions in your body. Dried fruit and nuts absolutely aggravate candida. Trail mix is an abomination and has destroyed the health of many a health nut. It nearly did me in. I used to mix my own. That is how ignorant I was. Dried fruits and nuts aggravate dehydration. Cooked dried fruits contain too much sugar.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd November 2020 at 15:33.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (7th September 2017), gord (7th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote I haven't received anything still, and the emails ...
    I’d add Dr. Daniels 5 day protocol here, but it’s copywrite material. I grew impatient after waiting 20 minutes and resent the request. It arrived shortly after. It’s worth trying again. It’s an informative 35 page pdf.

There’s a four week back order on the Vitality Capsules, so I used epsom salt to cleanse. Dr. Daniels explains the importance for hydration and a thorough clean out:
    One very real issue with candida intervention of any kind is the dreaded die off reaction. This is caused when many candida are killed and they release their toxic chemicals that overwhelm the immune system as they die off.

The method described above prevents this by clearing as many candida as possible from the bowels, getting you well hydrated and having you take the turpentine only 2 times a week. By taking the turpentine 2 times a week, your immune system is not overwhelmed by die off and most of the yeast just exit to the toilet rather than die.

Quote eating nothing but raw fruit and veg,
    Those little guys love the sugar from fruit. If you want to kick the squatters out, you cancel their dinner invitation.

Dr. Daniels advice:
    The diet I advise is green leafy vegetables, root vegetables ( this includes potatoes ) squash and no more than 1 piece of fresh raw fruit a day. Also overcooked grains such as quinoa, millet and brown rice or black rice and one raw salad a day. Eat all you want.

Spices to use are any green leafy herb, curry, garlic, pepper, cumin, cinnamon.

Notice that nuts, cooked fruit and dried fruit are absent. These foods create a hostile environment for allowing healing conditions in your body. Dried fruit and nuts absolutely aggravate candida. Trail mix is an abomination and has destroyed the health of many a health nut. It nearly did me in. I used to mix my own. That is how ignorant I was. Dried fruits and nuts aggravate dehydration. Cooked dried fruits contain too much sugar.
    Ah thank you again! Well I'm certainly glad I'm feeling better still, after having apples and lemons . Perhaps I will feel even better now! I will try a different email for the protocol, I have no idea what is going on haha. I've had this issue happen only once before. A rare occurrence where a person would send me emails and nothing would go through, but everybody else's mail would still get through.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

RunningDeer (7th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread