+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cyber-Internet Hacking Terrorism for Targeted Individuals

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Cyber-Internet Hacking Terrorism for Targeted Individuals

Hello fellow targeted individuals, I have been targeted with V2K and other psychotronic weapons as well as gangstalking assaults and rapes for about 13 years now. As the years have gone on I have been able to find more and more Targeted individuals coming out on Youtube videos to extend their support for other targets of this egregious terrorism which impacts our lives and our family and friends, and our ability to work without terrorist interference.

Today I went on the internet and typed in: "targeted individuals 2017 map", as in past years I have looked to see if there were patterns developing regarding where and how concentrated a group we may be. My research was thwarted this evening as instead all that would come up for images under that heading are: "Agenda 21", "Agenda 21 depopulation" "Agenda 21 death camps". This is disgusting. This is not what I used to find when I typed "targeted individuals map" in my browser. Over the years I found that the concentration of us was maximizing in large cities of California and Florida, with Oregon and Washington getting a lot of us too. But, I would like to know what other targets are getting on their computers when they type in to see a statistical map of targeted individuals. Are you getting this "Agenda 21" propaganda too anyone? Perhaps Anonymous is hacking me or the whole net?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

gaiagirl (22nd August 2017), Inversion (21st August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Cyber-Internet Hacking Terrorism for Targeted Individuals

I did a search on Google with the same term, and no, I did not get the same results.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (22nd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Cyber-Internet Hacking Terrorism for Targeted Individuals

Thank you LadyM. On Google I get normal results which did yield a targeted individual plot-map. On my other browser it still comes up with "Agenda 21" which seems pretty spooky. It would be very unhealthy for a person to search "targeted individuals map" and only find the "Agenda 21 deathcamps" tab as that could sweep up paranoid thinking especially for those who are too young or inexperience to realize the ideals we stand for such as liberating Auschwitz.

+ Reply to Thread