+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bryan Kofron - THE INSIDER WHISTLE-BLOWER you've ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bryan Kofron - THE INSIDER WHISTLE-BLOWER you've ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

What I see, is that the users of this technology are against the U.S. people and all of humanity and the planet itself. Thus, they are infiltrators and traters to life. They morph technology which shrouds an entrance so as to hold off break-ins and the spread of plague into a shroud used so that ships don't see another ship in their path, or possibly even pick it up on their radar so as to cause collisions. And this done in peaceful waters with loss of life, and held the possibility of further poisoning our worlds oceans with oil (referring to yesterdays sea collision). Fukashima meltdowns weren't enough for these madmen. It was nice to hear on the radio that some 16 individual funders of North Korean missles were sanctioned. These days it is easy to be an evil-doer representing oneself or some sick cause, and purposely reside outside of one's own territory for the purpose of causing hatred and distrust between nations. The above funders were rooted out. They were not representing the country in which they resided. That is the strategy.......thank goodness these enemy people didn't do this 30 years ago when international relations were not as strong. "Do not be quickly shaken from your reasoning," said the Lord. God bless our dear men and women in the military and government diplomats who help international relations healthy for the long last of our planet together. Now is a time that all nations are sleuthing out those who have infiltrated using cyber-terrorism and other weapons on their own and other peoples. We can do this individually without attacking one another, and keeping our respect for one another.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 23rd August 2017 at 20:28.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,604 times in 409 posts

Default Re: Bryan Kofron - THE INSIDER WHISTLE-BLOWER you've ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Brave whistle blower, great testimony on the voice to skull, hive mind, behavior modification and remote neural monitoring technology. Thanks for the comments on this thread.

It is very interesting that there are many related threads on the first page of PA Forum at the moment. This one as well as https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ode-FULL-VIDEO and https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...body-movements and others. Leaves me to the obvious conclusion that the technology is now in full operation. Not only is the capability to phase lock resonant frequencies with DNA sequences of targeted individuals (people), but also maintain an electromagnetic field over a particular place as Bryan Kofron explains but even to a moving geographical target like a solar eclipse!

What does this mean? Many, many things but one in particular if you consider the ability to create a vision as well as an audio accompaniment into target individuals or sequential areas … the technology for the perfect false flag: eg a ‘missile’ can be seen to leave a country, many individuals can claim to have seen a missile leave, fly over a particular path only to ‘land’ in an area where a suitcase nuke is already planted to detonate. A physical thing doesn’t have to exist when a vision and memory can be planted. When leaders of the world are compromised already due to this technology… what chance do we have?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Molly4US (23rd August 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

He sounds very brave Omnisense. So did he say he was a returned Vet? I don't recall him actually saying that about himself, but he certainly has the self control and discipline to get the story out in a concise and informative manner. He sounds like he can behave well under pressure.

What is the latest on his plight Omnisense?

Molly4US, um, people who would do that sort of thing are not silly, but they are also not nice. Why would they care about a law about human rights, if they want to rule a species? It is no indication of their ethnicity, just their humanity.
    Last edited by findingneo; 23rd August 2017 at 06:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017), Omni (23rd August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    He sounds very brave Omnisense. So did he say he was a returned Vet?
    I don't recall hearing about him being a vet. I agree he is brave. He will surely be attacked for this.

Quote What is the latest on his plight Omnisense?
    I have asked him for an update. If I remember I'll post it in this thread for you and others. Last I heard he was homeless, living in his car, and had $30 or so to his name. That is when I donated to him and another donated as well. I feel his needing money is a convenient negative detraction aka rationalization for those being exposed by Bryan. I feel he is 100% sincere, and in some pretty deep danger right now. Lets hope some sort of white hat in the shadow govt can help him out. As far as I know, it is assumed this sort of action inside his own industry is considered something you may get assassinated for.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (24th August 2017), bennycog (27th August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), findingneo (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017), Sequoia (24th August 2017), Valerie Villars (6th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    He sounds very brave Omnisense. So did he say he was a returned Vet? I don't recall him actually saying that about himself, but he certainly has the self control and discipline to get the story out in a concise and informative manner. He sounds like he can behave well under pressure.

What is the latest on his plight Omnisense?

Molly4US, um, people who would do that sort of thing are not silly, but they are also not nice. Why would they care about a law about human rights, if they want to rule a species? It is no indication of their ethnicity, just their humanity.

Findingneo, I quite agree. What I was meaning is that each nation has degrees of Human Rights etc. One does not need to know the laws of a nation in order to enter it, and thus carry with them their concepts of laws and human rights from their mother nation. Ethnicity unintended, but Nationality, yes.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 23rd August 2017 at 21:59.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), findingneo (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Regarding Bryan Kofrons podcast, Bryan states many times that it is federally funded. My question to him would be: What makes you conclude that payment is federal? If it is paychecks which employees are looking at and they simply have an official appearance, the truth is that just about any document can be forged. Take money-launderers for example, who have been around since the beginning of time. Plus, the ability to privately produce works, such as fake Army manuals etc, is more easy to do than ever due to the advancement of printing and binding.

Or was there a federal program which was basically hijacked by sick evil-doers and morphed into something as heinous as Bryan is describing?

Or was an innocent non-funded neighborhood program morphed? I will make a group up and referr to it here as "Anti-Crime".
    Here is what I mean: A very innocuous thing such as, Anti-Crime, could be perceived by a paranoid person/group as performing undue spying when really it is just a neighborhood which has gotten together and agreed that they want a safe neighborhood, and will take an extra peek toward their neighbors home while their neighbor is away on vacation. A paranoid type (for example a drug-dealer or seller of blackmarket merchandise hereafter referred to as the Coercer) could perceive this as a threat, and even become proactively hostile, thus deliberately ebbing up a group of easily coerced/manipulated/paranoid group (or some of his buyers) into desiring to "take over" the Anti-Crime group, though there is nothing to take over. The head Coercer could decievingly present malicious devices and software which they tell their followers were being used by the Anti-Crime group. The coerced/manipulated/paranoid group would then be egged into using these same devices and software in what they have been deceived into believing are acts of retaliation. The Coercer could even write up protocol scripts or street theatre scripts and print them with headers at the top that look official and tell his followers that this was being done to them. The followers would then be egged to do in-kind street theatre to innocent people in the neighborhood coined as "retaliation" when, in fact, there were no acts to retaliate against. Tale would spread and this "retaliation group" would grow, attracting paranoids, naïve youths, and psychopaths; and the supplier of the malicious devices and software would produce these weapons such that each distribution of the weapons is perceived by the followers as proof that these weapons were being used or were being planned to be used upon themselves and others, becoming a fueling mechanism for the production and distribution of illegal weapons and illegal tortures.

Thus a self-fulfilling prophecy develops from paranoia....a false idea mutates into the monster of one's fears. But who is actually holding the bag? Who is the monster? The "retaliation group": those willing to, and indeed committing atrocities to citizens, and to "targeted individuals" with reckless abandon.

Further, it give the Coercer the ability to pinpoint specific people, perhaps witnesses of crimes (as myself), as persons to target the most. Perhaps the "retaliation group" is told that these targets were the leaders of Anti-Crime, for example.

All in all, these devices are as others have stated very useable for false flags by any hand low enough to do so.

The above is my final analysis of the "targeted individual" torture and strategies, and origin.

What Bryan Kofron reveals, in my opinion, is how truly huge the "retaliation group" is, how amoral and corrupt they are, how willing they are to tear down the American people and use the false flag of "federal government". Afterall, look how the "retaliation group", or someone like them, is using such devices to terrorize Catholic schoolgirls in Venezuela and Africa. In all logic, everybody should know that that is in no way the American government, CIA, FBI, military. It is a whack-job who enjoys hurting children and wants to incite war between nations.

With that final note, I, as Bryan Kofron, appeal to the "retaliation group", any with some human decency, to come forward to the Police and/or FBI to turn in your weapons and turn from your wrongs, as innocent citizens are being harmed.

(Perhaps similar to Venezuela and Africa: Additional bizzare sonic weapon/surveillance equipment mishap or harassment to U.S. embassy in Cuba as well as a Canadian diplomat there)
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-cuban-embassy
    Last edited by Molly4US; 25th August 2017 at 20:55.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Nasu (23rd August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

I just listened to both audios and from my experiences I believe Byran Kofron is spot on and the real deal.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Alx (25th August 2017), arwen (6th July 2018), findingneo (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Molly4US (3rd October 2017), Omni (25th August 2017), Sequoia (24th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks Omnisence. My heart goes out to him. I did not think I heard him say he was a returned Vet, but I thought maybe he had said it because he presents like one. Very brave and disciplined.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Molly4US (28th August 2017), Omni (26th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member out in the open TI's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant find his audio anywhere. Everything has been removed- youtube, gangstalkerwars etc.. We were frends on face book too and now we're not?! I was looking for a link to send to my mom last night when I discovered this.. Anyone have any knowledge on why?

Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to out in the open TI For This Post:

BMJ (8th October 2017), Matthew (6th October 2017), Omni (5th October 2017), RunningDeer (5th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by out in the open TI (here)
    I cant find his audio anywhere. Everything has been removed- youtube, gangstalkerwars etc.. We were frends on face book too and now we're not?! I was looking for a link to send to my mom last night when I discovered this.. Anyone have any knowledge on why?

Thanks
    Source: https://gangstalkerwars.com

Each clip is 15 minutes long.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th October 2017 at 13:00.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (6th October 2017), BMJ (8th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Matthew (6th October 2017), out in the open TI (7th October 2017), Sequoia (5th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by out in the open TI (here)

Thanks
    He contacted me basically saying his targeting was too severe, and to remove all his work from my channels/sites. I compromised with him and changed my transcriptions to anonymous insider instead of his name, rather than removing them entirely. The videos I had of his podcasts were made private, only people who reuploaded it remain as far as I know. Unless he has changed his tune...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (8th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Matthew (6th October 2017), RunningDeer (5th October 2017), Sequoia (5th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    He contacted me basically saying his targeting was too severe, and to remove all his work from my channels/sites. I compromised with him and changed my transcriptions to anonymous insider instead of his name, rather than removing them entirely. The videos I had of his podcasts were made private, only people who reuploaded it remain as far as I know. Unless he has changed his tune...
    Omnisense, I’ll remove the video if you feel it’s best way to go for Bryan Kofron a.k.a. Justin Carter. There are links to his Facebook and Twitter accounts and a donation button on his gangstalkerwars.com website.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (8th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Matthew (6th October 2017), Omni (6th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Omnisense, I’ll remove the video if you feel it’s best way to go for Bryan Kofron a.k.a. Justin Carter. There are links to his Facebook and Twitter accounts and a donation button on his gangstalkerwars.com website.
    He would probably want it removed, but part of me is secretly hoping it stays up.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (8th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), RunningDeer (6th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He would probably want it removed, but part of me is secretly hoping it stays up.
    I missed the link to Bryan’s gofundme page in which he’s got the first 15 minutes of a five part series. His Gangstalker Wars YouTube channel also has the five parts. So, I’ve replaced the video from post #30 with Bryan’s original series. That way he’ll receive the financial credit for anyone that listens from his YouTube site.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (8th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2