+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fade 2 Black 708...'Host 2 Host' with Mel Fabregas (Veritas)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Fade 2 Black 708...'Host 2 Host' with Mel Fabregas (Veritas)

Fade 2 Black.708...'Host 2 Host'..with Mel Fabragas ( Veritas)....

When I first started listening to alternate shows on the web the first vids on u'tubes
    were Camelot , coast , Red Ice , Veritas and various docs. I do not have the time
    to listen to them all as much now but they all are good in their own ways......

The interview starts aprox 41mins in they start with Mel explaining the odd
    synchronicities over many years that brought him to his first interview with Milton
    Torres. They touch on & discuss many topics from child trafficking , 9/11, UFO's,
    Orbs , spirit guides , Exo planets,Flat Earth, Mandela effect ,Apollo and much more.

You will not agree with all their conversation but I found it interesting and will make
    you think about this subject through the eyes of two fellow truth seekers comparing
    their experiences/notes to date with the many interviews they have both done
    over the years that continue to influence their views on the world/reality we all share.
    An enjoyable conversation imo....

Ep. 708 FADE TO BLACK with Mel Fabregas : LIVE

Streamed live 7 hours ago
    Host of Veritas Radio, Mel Fabregas, is our guest...and tonight we discuss it
    all...seriously. Everything.
    Veritas...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzA...D8MnZ4_LitjWpA
    http://www.veritasradio.com/
    Air date: August 22, 2017

======================================================

Milton Torres UFO Disclosure Press Conference 09

Published on 29 Apr 2009
    This is Part 2 of the Press Conference held on April 20th, 2009 at the National Press
    Club in Washington DC. Here, Milton Torres, an ex military pilot, explains a shoot Down
    Order given to him regarding a large object in the air, and calls for official disclosure of
    the UFO secrets. Produced by Ron James
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd August 2017 at 14:35.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

daviddjg23 (23rd August 2017), gaiagirl (23rd August 2017), Inversion (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (24th August 2017), Noelle (23rd August 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd August 2017), Snoweagle (23rd August 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Fade 2 Black 708...'Host 2 Host' with Mel Fabregas (Veritas)

Jim's Final Interview - Jim Marrs - 1/2 - The Illuminati:

Jim starts off with the Annunaki and ties this in with our secret history....

The Secret Society That Hijacked The World

Published on 30 Jun 2017
    Web: http://www.VeritasRadio.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook/veritasshow
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MelFabregas

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd August 2017 at 15:44.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gaiagirl (23rd August 2017), Inversion (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (24th August 2017), Noelle (23rd August 2017), Snoweagle (23rd August 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Jim Willis - 1 of 2 - Ancient Gods: Lost Histories, Hidden Truths, and the Conspiracy of Silence

Published on 10 Aug 2017

Web: http://www.VeritasRadio.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook/veritasshow
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MelFabregas

S y n o p s i s

Where do we come from? What are the origins of modern civilization? Do the world's pyramids,
    the Nazca Lines, Easter Island statues, and other enigmatic structures, archaeological wonders,
    and geographic anomalies contain evidence of ancient gods? Sifting through the historical and
    archaeological evidence, Ancient Gods: Lost Histories, Hidden Truths, and the Conspiracy of
    Silence probes the myths, stories, history, and facts of ancient civilizations, lost technologies,
    past catastrophes, archetypal astronauts, and bygone religions to tease out the truth of our
    distant past and modern existence. It takes and in-depth look at the facts, fictions, and
    controversies of our ancestors, origins, who we are as a people--and who might have come
    before us. It tackles more than 60 nagging stories of ancient gods, ancestors, alien visitors,
    theories and explanations, including:

- Why did our ancestors crawl deep underground and paint on cave walls?

- How did the megalithic temple site called Gobekli Tepe come to be built--11,600 years
    before the agricultural revolution?

- How were massive stones, weighing tons, dragged miles to build Stonehenge?

- Who--and why--were pyramids built on the equatorial band circling the earth?

- What secrets does modern DNA analysis reveal mankind's heritage? - Are we to believe
    the Ancient Alien Theory?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Flat Earth
    ... is discussed from 1:15:15.

Credit to Church. He keeps his rational hat on. Fabregas is a sincere, pleasant, earnest guy. But on this issue, he's terminally unintelligent.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (24th August 2017), Cidersomerset (24th August 2017), HaveBlue (25th August 2017), Star Tsar (25th August 2017), thepainterdoug (22nd September 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Flat Earth
    ... is discussed from 1:15:15.

Credit to Church. He keeps his rational hat on. Fabregas is a sincere, pleasant, earnest guy. But on this issue, he's terminally unintelligent.
    I said there are bits you will not agree with , but the discussion was wide ranging and
    there were a couple of other things Mel questioned. But hey it would be boring if we
    agreed on everything and yes Mel talks himself out of it at one point and then goes
    back for a second attempt at Jimmy , who brings it up again later making it obvious
    that the world is a globe. I like how Mel says he has a collection of globes at the
    start of the flat earth topic that's runs thru the show. Also the Mandela effect which
    they both agree with is possibly a result of CERN is fringe and they touch on other
    topics like Apollo etc.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th August 2017 at 19:31.

9. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Terminally unintelligent. Right, got it, a much better choice of words. I was rather critical of MF a couple of years ago on a thread here at Avalon and was asked to remove my post. Rightly so I do confess as I should have chosen my words more carefully.

Thanks to Bill for being a mentor in this dept. I do like Mel F as a person and his style usually but he never challenges his guests. I did admire his very polite and patient handling of a very grumpy Clark McClelland when Clark was 'having a bad day and cashflow issues'. When I listened to that interview I was glad I been helped to remove my post here before many had even had the chance to see it.

But now when anybody gives any airtime to Flat Earthers, that show or host loses credibility with me and I usually unsub from that channel forthwith unless they are taking these people to task and asking some very obvious questions. I am yet to see anyone do this. Just say 'Eric Dubay is' quickly and you'll know! So I must agree with the choice of your word 'terminal'. It really is spot on!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,288 times in 640 posts

I´m disapointed of Mel Fabrigas nowdays, started joining his channel Veritas ... for 6 month's or so. And now I regret it. Thought he was solid.
    For some reason he has stopped looking into the paranormal, UFO's etc ,nothing of the subjects here in Avalon even.

A crazed nun, a martial arts expert, a knower of Trump, flat eartherers before that, IM SO DISAPOINTED! and I'm paying for it.
    Remembering he doing the best interview I had ever seen with former project camelot member Bill (Hi Bill) and Carry.

Fool me once ...

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread