+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

1. Link to Post #41
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), avid (30th August 2017), fourty-two (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Nasu (29th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), Ol' Roy (30th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

For those who are looking for comfort, do recall that we have quite a bit of testimony that there was intervention during the Cuban Missile Crisis. There may be lines that will not be allowed to be crossed. Maybe.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), DNA (16th September 2017), findingneo (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th September 2017), Nasu (29th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), PurpleLama (6th September 2017), Wind (30th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I applaud Bill for having the guts to bring up this kind of testimony knowing full well what it's reception would probably be.
    Thank you!

Two things had captured my attention:
    1. The prediction of the Superbowl score. (A little hard to explain!)
    2. The correlation with The Anglo Saxon Mission (and other similar plausible material I've encountered).
    I've NOT read the book, but I actually would like to.

If anyone comes across other interviews done by Royce Christyn, please do post them — not to promote the story, but just because it's more research information about all this.
    Maybe the man received the prediction and story from a source that doesn't wish to be revealed? The guy could be taking credit for something, knowing the real person won't disclose? How many of us know stories of other people's visions and first hand experiences? Just a thought.
    Last edited by 7alon; 30th August 2017 at 07:11.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Nasu (30th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

The book arrived today. Reading it now.

Was it you Bill who mentioned the trashy front cover? They cover that. It is so it does not get pulled.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Nasu (6th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    The book arrived today. Reading it now.

Was it you Bill who mentioned the trashy front cover? They cover that. It is so it does not get pulled.
    I'm interested to hear your take on this book, I read it last week, the quote about half truths in the first chapter interested me along with his caveat that even if the alien bit was false, the rest must be true. Makes you wonder if any of it is or if some of it is? Looking forward to your review...x.... N

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

findingneo (6th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

At the risk of being repetitive, I finished the book. It was a really fast read at 106 pages. Here's my full 1hr review in case people don't want to pay for the book. This is a different video than the 14 minute one I posted earlier in this thread. The cheesy red lettering over the video is my attempt at humor to mock the ridiculous advertising of the book itself (which is part of commander z's plan to make it look bogus).

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Jayke (6th September 2017), Nasu (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I applaud Bill for having the guts to bring up this kind of testimony knowing full well what it's reception would probably be.
    Thank you!

Two things had captured my attention:
    1. The prediction of the Superbowl score. (A little hard to explain!)
    2. The correlation with The Anglo Saxon Mission (and other similar plausible material I've encountered).
    I've NOT read the book, but I actually would like to.

If anyone comes across other interviews done by Royce Christyn, please do post them — not to promote the story, but just because it's more research information about all this.
    Thanks Bill for the Anglo-Saxon reminder, and, I agree that this feels pretty much 100% on the money - I felt that way when first reading your transcript way back.

A quick enquiry if I may: following the links to the Camelot archive and trying to grab the audio mp3 and I'm not getting access (403 Forbidden and right clicking is only giving me a Text document option). Is the mp3 available here on Avalon to download? Thanks - TQ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Noelle (6th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Well NASU, I think the basic story is probably pretty accurate, but I think the characters have taken different roles from the way I see it. Ones that have been discarded play a much bigger role I think, but maybe I just don't know enough about the even bigger players because they are even more hidden.But discarding them suggests to me there may be other things not quite right. I do question some of the finger pointing.

The theme overall is my take on it. Not exactly regarding who does what, but the general theme. I am not interested in clones or about the history side of things so I don't know about that, but I am always saying we are spending a lot of time on trivial stuff, while the bigger picture is going on unabated.

The book gives a brief intro on how he came to have the info he was shown and the rest is a word for word series of interviews between his editor and CZ. It is not meant as a novel but a method of getting vital info across.

There are things which I agree with, and things which I am quite sure is inaccurate. Bottom line though, we are spending too much time on stuff which matters little and not focusing on the impending big stuff. Reminds me of when I do my tax. Ignoring it does not make it go away. I was hoping it would not correspond at all with the theme of what is going on in the background according to the way my mind has organized the sum of the parts, but I am afraid it does rather.

I am glad I bought it. Not saying there are not some half truths in it, but I think it is closer to my version of what appears to going on, than not.

What about you NASU, what do you think?
    Last edited by findingneo; 6th September 2017 at 16:46.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Nasu (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    At the risk of being repetitive, I finished the book. It was a really fast read at 106 pages. Here's my full 1hr review in case people don't want to pay for the book. This is a different video than the 14 minute one I posted earlier in this thread. The cheesy red lettering over the video is my attempt at humor to mock the ridiculous advertising of the book itself (which is part of commander z's plan to make it look bogus).

Vigilance for Victory, a double-take on the two-fingered salute, oops, or was that the other way round... 😉?
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)

Thanks for your synopsis of the book, Joe. I have not read it but I will assume that your synopsis is accurate.

As one who has had many experiences with Mantis, Gray, and to a lesser extent Reptilian ETs, I can say without any doubts whatsoever that this book is so full of disinformation it should be shelved in the fiction section.

Anyone can use the same techniques that I used with abductees to reveal the agendas of these ETs and how they coordinate their massive mind control mechanisms with the Anunnaki to create chaos and endless wars on this planet.

This is because they monitor abductees and follow them from lifetime to lifetime, sometimes putting them in positions of power and authority in religions, secret societies, militaries and governments. I have documented my research and experiences in my books which are free of charge and--as I always need to emphasize--anyone can do this research and achieve the same understandings of how this ET matrix works. This is no longer a secret.

If your video book review reflects the book's subject matter accurately, it feels more to me that the author is someone who did a rather brief review of YouTube videos, forums, and/or perhaps a few UFO books and then tried to put his very limited research into a fictional account of his own making.

To me the book is farcical. And it comes across to me as someone who likes pulling people legs just for sh*ts and giggles.

So thanks for taking the time to order and read the book so we won't have to. :-)
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 6th September 2017 at 21:04.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (7th September 2017), findingneo (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Jayke (6th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th September 2017), Longjohn (12th October 2017), Nasu (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), syrwong (7th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Having read the book I am of two minds, there is something intriguing about it, I am left with a deep sense of foreboding.

On the one hand it is very short and badly organized and shoddily put together imo, with spelling errors, cheesy cover and title, very poor supporting marketing campaign and cheap, less than $8.00. On the other hand, given it's failings, I wonder why publish something like this in the first place...

Nobody will buy this book next year, win, lose or draw, whatever happens, so that gives me pause for thought in and of itself.

As I've mentioned, the first part of chapter one begins with a foreshadowing quote from Alfred Tennyson - A lie that is a half truth is the darkest of all lies. So I take from that opening quote that there is some truth and untruth mixed together in this book for reasons unknown. The stated reason is so that the information can get out without it being shut down by the clones and their mantis overlords. If that is so, which part is real I wonder, the overlords or the impending doom, or the backstory?

As Joe mentioned, it seems far fetched, even for this story, that the overlords have not perfected a way to rig elections yet, that part seems quite silly. Overall though, none of this is new news, from alien created clones in charge of our governments to breakaway civilizations living in DUMB's, to nuclear apocalypse blamed on an obvious foreign enemy, even the hints of hidden tech within the cell phone tower network have been discussed at length. With one exception, I can't point at any part of this book that is new information, the exception being that mantis aliens and ONLY mantis aliens are visiting our world with evil aims and desires.

There seems to be so much witness testimony “out there" for the existence of grey alien types that I am very suspicious of this claim. It is stated in the book that the reptilian race is a psi-op invention of these mantis aliens, so one is left to assume that the grey types of alien are too.

Given the time left till this prediction is said to begin, the chances of many or even any readers actually being able to relocate to these remote safe zones mentioned is very slim to none. The author paints a dark picture, one where the only hope for mankind is a rebellion within the ranks of human co-conspiriters, he states that there is nothing you and me could do, other than move away from civilization and hide in a cave or bush, hardly a plan to take back our planet from these mantis pirates.

So why print this small book at all? That is the intriguing bit for me. Could it be a psi-op from the actual alien overlords, the grey and reptilians for example, to blame their next moves on a separate race of interlopers? Could it be a human endeavor to bring about the much discussed NWO, whilst blaming it on mantis alien overlords, rather than podgy masonic investment bankers and their military contractors?

Finally we have the authors correct prediction of an exact Super Bowl win by the Patriots, of 34 to the Falcons 28. He claims that he will make over $5 million dollars in Vegas on this bet, but that money will not mean much very soon. Without this piece of the puzzle I would discount everything about this book. His remote viewing abilities apparently helped him to see the outcome. Or he could have somehow been in on the fix, but if so, why declare it to his small group of twitter followers, 20 or so at the time?

Literally none of this book makes any sense, from any perspective I can see. I won’t be moving to Northern Maine, but will continue to be prepared for whatever the winds of change may blow my way. Like I said I am left with a deep sense of foreboding after reading this book. November is not very far away. So now we will see…x… N
    Last edited by Nasu; 6th September 2017 at 23:53.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2017), findingneo (7th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Jayke (7th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (7th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    For those who are looking for comfort, do recall that we have quite a bit of testimony that there was intervention during the Cuban Missile Crisis. There may be lines that will not be allowed to be crossed. Maybe.
    Ummmmmmmmm.. What. Please direct me to this testimony.

I dont like throwing aliens into that because it detracts from the real heroes.

Do you know the Name Vasili Arkhipov? If you dont you should because you owe him your life. In fact, ALL humans owe him their lives.

No aliens. No nothing. Just humans being good people. He is the intervention. Not some ET WOO WOO( which dont get me wrong I LOVE me some WOO WOO ET stuff!) intervention.

I have said this before and will say it again. When Ghengis Khan was killing 10% of the worlds population, where were the guardians protecting us? Oh it wasnt nuclear so they didnt care? Ah then they dont actually care about humanity but rather maybe the other biological life on earth? So they dont actually care about humans unless we do collateral damage?

Do you understand just how many people died each day in the Somme, or Larmarne, or Alsace Lorraine? Go listen to Blueprints for Armageddon by Dan Carlin (Hardcore History Podcast). Hundred and thousand of dead a day.

There are parts of France larger than Paris which humans can not go because of unexploded ordinance or toxic chemicals. Where were the gaurdians?

If there are people looking out for something, they care about the genetic library that is earth, not the stupid monkeys that happen to rule it currently.

24. Link to Post #53
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I feel the same NASU, in two minds. What is the point of publishing it if there is nothing to it? And I know about 20 people who say they have been abducted by Gray's. Most think it is a good thing but I am pretty sure it's not. I have only spoken to one person that has seen a semi translucent reptilian. They are mentioned often in certain threads here, and are semi famous in this area. And then there is TC. How many folk here have seen any of them? I have just had experiences with non physical whatevers claiming to be ET's, and then those that respond to thoughts. Perhaps they are all interdimensional. Which also makes me question how Mantids could live all the time in our physical reality.

I do think you don't need a nuclear weapon to do plenty of damage. An EMP attack would soon bring us to our knees, being so reliant on tech. I don't recall an EMP attack being in the book. Where is that? Anyway, It does not mention the tech that has so far not been activated in cell towers as being a simple shut off. He did not say that. Just that there is tech that had not been activated on the cell towers, which must have a faraday cage to protect it I guess. Anyone know any sparkies to ask that have worked on cell towers in the U.S.? I expect it has more to do with direct control and brain frequencies, and worse.

So, I don't think it would take nuclear weapons to create a big mess, although plenty of folk seem trigger happy. Gun laws in some places would mean surviving any holocaust or a simple tech shutdown with an EMP attack, would perhaps be brief anyway, due to a gun mentality instead of getting through something as a community. Hopefully not in my community, but then we don't carry guns.

Yep, I feel forboding as well NASU. I felt that before I saw this. No matter who does what where, does it not look like the same outcome is probable while we fumble around in the dark? I don't know how long it will take. Who sees the signs around them? I mean directly?
    Last edited by findingneo; 7th September 2017 at 13:23.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Nasu (7th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Thanks findingneo. Putting the book to one side for a moment, yes these are dark times indeed. Regarding your question about Cell phone towers, I am not sure if there are threads about it, probably, but not sure, so here you go, I dug this out for you. My guess is that this is what commander z was alluding to. Probably much more to be found with a search or two....x.... N

"So what do you know about cell phone towers? They’re supposed to be just for cell phones right? Your typical cell phone has enough power to reach a cell phone tower 45 miles away. But now each city has cell phone towers only a few miles apart.

Why is that?

Plants do not grow beneath them because your average tower is continually emitting about 10,000 watts of microwave energy. A lot of them are being disguised as trees, or as steeples at churches or as flag poles at schools. Many massive cables run up the mast to the antennas. They are obviously transmission lines of some sort. And they are made of thick copper. The workers themselves have said that each cable line is capable of transmitting over 300,000 watts of microwave energy. That’s 300 kilowatts of power.

So these towers have the capability of emitting millions of watts of power of into the surrounding area! To put that in perspective a microwave oven uses 4000 watts. A Communication Satellite uses 2400 watts. There are different kinds of these towers with different kinds of antenna transmitting and receiving. Some antenna are omni directional which means they are capable of transmitting in all directions. Some are sector directional which means they emit beams point to point like a flashlight.

A magnetron or oscillator in the cabin stores the energy. With all this power could the cell phone towers be used for other purposes? Such as eavesdropping on cell phone calls and spying on text messages. Surveillance is becoming a greater and greater part of our everyday life. Street lights now have spy cameras installed in them which will not only video you but will record your conversation. Hidden microchips in computers, televisions and electronic appliances make it possible to listen in to what is being said in the privacy of one’s home.

Could mind control also be an objective?

Mind Control techniques have been actively pursued since the 1950’s when a secret operation called MK Ultra forced unwilling participants to engage in things like strong drugs, intense noise or loud music with hidden suggestions and repetitive commands mixed in. Since that time they have found that targeted frequencies work a lot better since consciousness is the result of frequency patterns in our brains. Ideas, desires, beliefs, and even false memories can actually be transplanted in one’s mind with directed beams of microwave energy.

This is called Voice to Skull technology. When a multi frequency of microwaves are transmitted into one’s auditory cortex, psychotronic manipulation will occur altering emotional states and thus behavior. Encoded messages can be transferred in this way and thoughts in your head will not be your own.

Could another objective be population control? Just ask Bill Gates if this is not a priority subject. Or read the Georgia Guidestones which says human population must be greatly reduced. War, GMO’s, vaccines and other nefarious activities aren’t quite doing the job.

So maybe you could call these structures – weaponized cell phone towers. The idea has been around quite awhile. Nikola Tesla developed the technology of shooting microwaves to specific targets over 100 years ago at Wardenclyffe, New Jersey. His inventions have now been turned into what is called HAARP. High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. From an array of antenna broad beams of power get converged into a narrow laser which bounces off the ionosphere and can be directed anywhere with great accuracy. Earthquakes and tsunamis can be created by HAARP. Also the strength of hurricanes can be increased.

And now the capability to shoot lasers out of high speed military aircraft has been achieved. The real purpose of NASA was to develop weaponized satellite systems. Sending men to the moon was just an elaborate cover story. In this master deception plan, chemtrails play an important part. You know those lines in the sky that go on and on and last a long time. They are not condensation from an engine because once in the atmosphere water will evaporate within seconds.

Most jets today have turbine engines where the exhaust is shot back into the turbine blades. What is pouring out from the airplanes and causing a trail is not from a thrust output but from nozzles fitted on the exterior of the aircraft. And what is coming out of the nozzles are tiny nano sized particulates of metal – along with a noxious concoction of chemical mixtures. The heavy metals which have been found and documented many times streaming down in chemtrails are aluminum, barium, arsenic, lead, mercury, uranium, strontium, nickel and others which are less common. We then breathe in these metallic elements or ingest them from food and water.

What happens to the metallic elements when they are heated by cell tower microwaves? If metals are put in a microwave oven the microwaves created by the magnetron in the oven will react with the metal and cause the oven to explode! Cell phone towers and microwave ovens both have magnetrons or oscillators and cause heating by the rapid shifting of molecules.
    Are you beginning to see the connection?

Basically cell phone towers are huge microwave ovens on a stick! And we are in the confines of these huge microwave ovens and we have metallic particles inside of us thanks to chemtrails. If the juice in the towers is turned up enough it would be instant population control. But this technology is still in testing phases and they have to move slowly. As the Wicked Witch of the West said these matters must be handled delicately.

Is this the long range take over plan? Where commands are used on unsuspecting humans by electrical wave frequencies utilizing Silent Sound technology. Where resistance is futile. In the middle of some night are they going to unleash it and say it was an alien UFO invasion? They have been conditioning everyone in a belief of UFO’s since the early 90’s. The real purpose of the hit series Ancient Aliens was to get everyone to believe in UFO’s and aliens. (UFO’s are real but they are classified high technology that is not being shared with the public).

Was the purpose of the TV show Life After People to prep the mind to handle the trauma of an apocalyptic world? Are we being outplayed? Are ‘FEMA Camps’ for remaining survivors? Will predator drones and robotic cops eventually be able to hunt down people who resist?"

Source - more - http://bennettleeross.com/science/to...te-conspiracy/
    Last edited by Nasu; 7th September 2017 at 18:36.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

findingneo (8th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), onevoice (26th September 2017), parcival (8th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    Do you know the Name Vasili Arkhipov? If you dont you should because you owe him your life. In fact, ALL humans owe him their lives.

Yes, I posted about him here. (Others have mentioned him elsewhere on the forum in a few places, too.)

Here's the PBS documentary. Recommended. An amazing story.
    * Talking about submarines, one of the many things Commander Z doesn't mention (or doesn't explain) is how come even if the US mainland was devastated by surprise nuclear attack, the 24/7/365 fleet of B52s and nuclear subs wouldn't immediately reduce China to a cinderpile.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

findingneo (8th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th September 2017), Nasu (7th September 2017), Praxis (8th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks 9ofClub for making me aware of the man that saved the world. I had made a mental note to go look him up. Thanks Bill for posting the link about him to make it easy for me. My first thought was, 'Thank God for people like him".

Nasu, thank you. good find. I recognize about 95% of what is said in that great article, but I would not have been able to gather the threads in my head like that author has, nor would I have it retained to present it like that, as my mind holds on to tech like a hand holds back a flow of water.

You have covered it as far as I know. Harald Krautz Vella covers this sort of stuff, or some of it in his lecture, among other things. He is, in my terminology, an Earth Scientist. He was privately paid to study why plants were dying in a field and discovered a variety of certain organic and inorganic material in microscopic form to be present that should not have been there, but were the cause of the plant deaths. Long story short (the only bit I retain anyway) and he realized these particles (or whatever is the correct term, but you get the gist) seemed to be where there was chemtrailing. One of the things present was Barium, as mentioned in the article you shared. He goes a bit rogue, and looks outside the box for causes.

What Harald said in his talks/interviews, is that chemtrailing causes the copper that naturally encases our nerves in our brain, is removed by these chemtrails and is replaced by a coating of Barium. As your article mentioned, Barium can be detected by tech, and that this is being used as a method to hone in on people, using tech.

I can't remember where, maybe it was Harald again, but apparently the common brain wave frequencies can be recorded of human emotions. So that for instance fear, happiness, contentment, sleepiness, etc, has a brainwave frequency. Then all that has to be done, is to replicate this and play it back. Get my drift? And yes, apparently frequencies can be targeted. Individuals have certain distinct frequencies that identify them apparently from another individual .We are essentially electrical and magnetic, so how would you perhaps cause someone to have a heart attack, etc? Also, someone I spoke to who used to work in the aerospace industry and is well known, did say that when space is weaponized, it would not only be used to supposedly protect airspace, but could be pointed down at the people. So I am guessing cell tower can be linked to sats? I don't recall reading or hearing that, I am just thinking that is a logical connection, but not being at all tech savvy, I am just assuming. Bottom line, we can be remote controlled and not know it. At least that is how my brain perceives what can be done, with cell towers. Who am I to say though? I tried to put a new plug on my hairdryer when I moved overseas, and it only had two wires. I wired it up the wring way. But yes Nasu, I think you are most likely on the right track, from what I gather. Pity I am no good at this sort of thing, and just repeating very basically, what I have read/watched online.

So anyway, I think CZ said that once basically the chaos had run it's course, the hidden tech in the cell towers would be activated. Something like that.
    So maybe he is talking something like that.

I am going to go walk the dog, listen to the birds and watch butterflies and bees and such.

I really like talking to you Nasu, your way of seeing resonates with me (we don't think in terms of just black and white), although perhaps you are more grown up with the way you approach stuff than I am. I like that. I need to go balance for a little. Thank you. Back later. x
    Last edited by findingneo; 8th September 2017 at 03:16.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Nasu (8th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah, Jesus is the only way. Thank God for Jesus Christ. God bless you all.

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I've now read the book.
    I do not recommend it.
    If this book is true we are so screwed that no amount of foresight can really help.
    So I will continue to hold out hope that things are not as dire as this.
    I'm more of a Billy Meier meets Edgar Cayce while being served tea by John Titor kind of apocalypse believer.
    And while not pretty, these apocalyptic visions seem to be better than what is offered by Commander Z.
    So for my own peace of mind and ease of sanity, I will relegate Commander Z to that of disinformation or lunatic fringe.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (17th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I ordered and read the book also. I found nothing new that we haven't discussed. If it is true, we're screwed. If it is false, we're probably screwed anyway.

My take is basically this, after surviving Irma and not having power for a week, if the grid goes down, any way or any fashion, we are totally screwed. People become what they truly are, very good and helpful or totally mean and self-serving.

This has been an eye opening renewal for me.

If people are loving, they will be. If the are assholes', it will come out. With Hose, Lee, and Maria now lined up, I can't wait to see the dissociative personalities come out.

We know that North Korea has a nut case in charge. We know that China wants to be a super power, out ranking US and European countries.

We know there is a design to develop and implement a one world government. What we really do not know is when.

After what I've been through and seen is to advise everyone is to stay calm, simply because only calm people can make the best decisions, ascertain what your choices and best chances are, and be prepared for an EMP, a catastrophe, or something else you may not expect. Prepare people. Be vigilant. Do not fear because you can not.

Decide who you are, what you want and need , and what your end goal is. You are where you're supposed to be. If not you will be signaled to change it. We are nearing the end game. I do believe we will all be fine.

Prepare your family's comfort and survival and keep your intentions focused.

Does it really matter if this guy is a disinformation agent or not. We can only suppose it is probably coming. Enjoy each day, stay positive with your intentions, and go with your gut feelings.

Mandala/Susan
    Last edited by Mandala; 17th September 2017 at 04:18.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2017), findingneo (17th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2017), Nasu (17th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Edit on phone: Hose=Jose
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Nasu (17th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast