+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

I just endured old Irma and its horrid aftermath, but not as devastating as my friends in the Keys.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2017), findingneo (17th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), meeradas (26th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (17th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hope you and your loved ones are ok Mandala.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2017), fourty-two (17th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2017), Mandala (12th November 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (17th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,403 times in 10,153 posts

Some years ago, I found myself stranded with a group of twenty or thirty strangers in a precarious and potentially dangerous situation, with five or six 'in charge'. None of us were going anywhere anytime soon and we all knew it. After a few hours, the leaders brought out some food. I was shocked as I watched more than half bolt for the food, stuffing it into their mouths and pockets. In less than a minute it was all gone; many didn't get any. I was so stunned, I just figured, well, if its my time its my time.

It was a life lesson download.

Thanks for checking in Mandala glad to hear you're OK. Prayers for all.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

findingneo (17th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th September 2017), Mandala (12th November 2017), Marikins (19th September 2017), meeradas (26th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (17th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The Farsight Institute did a Remote Viewing of The Egyptian Pyramids and how they were built. They did not approach it from a perspective of "aliens did it", but from an archaeological conundrum. But they did find that "aliens made them. Well, humans actually constructed them according to the RV, but CLONES made by aliens cut the rock with lasers, and the huge stones were floated 500 miles from the quarry to the site they were built. One remote viewer saw a MANTID ET overseeing the work. The MANTID was aware of the Remote Viewer having a look, and told the voyeur RV to bug off. It is not clear on how far up the hierarchy the MANTID was, just that it was an "Overseer", like a foreman I guess.

(Reminiscent of Dolores Canon's research helper being regressed, also being detected by Nostradamus as he saw into Nostradamus's house where he lived and room where he worked, as he worked. Nostradamus then made contact with the research assistant of Dolores, and Dolores, via assistant. Dolores went on to write a book about it. Looks like they are both very similar in those sorts of capabilities, RV and PLR).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MlKQyYWaME

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (17th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Mandala....so glad you survived the storm o.k.! Did you have much property damage? You are SO right about remaining CALM. Reminds me of Robert Stanley's conclusion after sharing his story. "Be calm, be creative."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Mandala (12th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (17th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    Do you know the Name Vasili Arkhipov? If you dont you should because you owe him your life. In fact, ALL humans owe him their lives.

Yes, I posted about him here. (Others have mentioned him elsewhere on the forum in a few places, too.)

Here's the PBS documentary. Recommended. An amazing story.
    [...]
    Another man... another Russian... who also saved the world from a nuclear catastrophe:

RIP Stanislav Petrov who passed away on May 19, 2017...

The man who saved the world: Russian officer who averted nuclear war dies at age 77

RT
    Sun, 17 Sep 2017 21:30 UTC

Stanislav Petrov © Sergey Pirigov / Sputnik

A Soviet officer who prevented a nuclear crisis between the US and the USSR and possible World War III in the 1980s has quietly passed away. He was 77. In 2010 RT spoke to Stanislav Petrov, who never considered himself a hero. We look at the life of the man who saved the world.

A decision that Soviet lieutenant colonel Stanislav Petrov once took went down in history as one that stopped the Cold War from turning into nuclear Armageddon, largely thanks to Karl Schumacher, a political activist from Germany who helped the news of his heroism first reach a western audience nearly two decades ago.

On September 7, Schumacher, who kept in touch with Petrov in the intervening years, phoned him to wish him a happy birthday, but instead learned from Petrov's son, Dmitry, that the retired officer had died on May 19 in his home in a small town near Moscow.

On September 26, 1983, Stanislav Petrov was on duty in charge of an early warning radar system in a bunker near Moscow, when just past midnight he saw the radar screen showing a single missile inbound from the United States and headed toward the Soviet Union.

"When I first saw the alert message, I got up from my chair. All my subordinates were confused, so I started shouting orders at them to avoid panic. I knew my decision would have a lot of consequences," Petrov recalled of that fateful night in an interview with RT in 2010.

"The siren went off for a second time. Giant blood-red letters appeared on our main screen, saying START. It said that four more missiles had been launched," he said. From the moment the warheads had taken off, there was only half an hour for the Kremlin to decide on whether to push the red button in retaliation and just 15 minutes for Petrov to determine whether the threat was real and report to his commanders.

"My cozy armchair felt like a red-hot frying pan and my legs went limp. I felt like I couldn't even stand up. That's how nervous I was when I was taking this decision," he told RT.

Taught that in case of a real attack the US would have gone on an all-out offensive, Petrov told his bosses the alarm must have been caused by a system malfunction.

"I'll admit it, I was scared. I knew the level of responsibility at my fingertips," he said.

It was later revealed that what the Soviet satellites took for missiles launch was sunlight reflected from clouds. Petrov's action, however, received no praise, and he was scolded for not filling in a service journal. His superiors were blamed for the system's flaws. "My superiors were getting the blame and they did not want to recognize that anyone did any good, but instead chose to spread the blame."

For over 10 years, the incident was kept secret as highly classified. Even Petrov's wife, Raisa, who died in 1997, didn't know anything of the role her husband played in averting nuclear war.

That was until 1998, when Petrov's superintendent, Colonel General Yury Votintsev, spoke out and a report about the officer's quiet deed appeared in the German tabloid Bild.

"After reading this report, I was as if struck by thunder," Karl Schumacher wrote in his blog.

"I could not get rid of the idea that I had to do something for the man who prevented an atomic war and thus saved the world," says Schumacher, for whom "nuclear threat was so real for decades."

Schumacher flew to Russia to find the man who saved the world, and found him living in a flat in Fryazino, northeast of Moscow. Schumacher invited Petrov to the German town of Oberhausen, so that locals would find out about the episode of when the world was teetering on the edge of nuclear catastrophe.

During his stay in Germany, Petrov appeared on local TV and gave interviews to several daily newspapers. Global recognition followed that trip, with major awards presented to him. In 2006, the Association of World Citizens handed him an award, which reads: "To the man who averted nuclear war," in the UN headquarters in New York.

In 2012, Petrov was honored with the German Media Prize, also awarded to Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama and Kofi Annan. Next year he received another accolade, the Dresden Peace Prize, with the prize given by a 25-year-old Dresden resident, who "belongs to the generation that would not have survived had it not been for Stanislav Petrov."

Based on his story, the movie "The man who saved the world" premiered in 2014, featuring actor Kevin Costner. The actor sent Petrov $500 as a "thank you" for making the right decision.

"At first when people started telling me that these TV reports had started calling me a hero, I was surprised. I never thought of myself as one - after all, I was literally just doing my job," Petrov said.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), DNA (19th September 2017), Ewan (19th September 2017), findingneo (18th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2017), Harley (17th September 2017), Mandala (12th November 2017), meeradas (26th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Michi (17th September 2017), Nasu (18th September 2017), Noelle (21st September 2017), norman (13th September 2018), uzn (19th September 2017), william r sanford72 (24th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Going off tack a little, and referencing what Whisky Mystic said, I agree and am 100% positive there has been 'intervention' in the past, intervention of a type that would ensure that stupid humanity would not destroy itself with its nuclear toys. I believe it is has happened - that disaster has been averted - at least once since the Cuban missile crisis, that under Reagan. It is largely down to that intervention that we are still here at all, in the 21st century, and that there has been no mass culling and population reduction though many have said it's happening or is about to happen for decades. It is being prevented.

If it has to, perhaps intervention will happen again. It happened before because humanity had to survive, our development had to continue (this time). Another reset could not be afforded. (I believe there has been 3 major resets in the last 100,000 years). That said...if there should be any kind of nuclear attack by one nation on another, it would mean to my mind that this force of 'intervention' has been revoked, and we have to decide for ourselves what is to become of our civilization. And without that help, I fear that would be that. The End. We would be...screwed.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (19th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (8th February 2018), Noelle (21st September 2017), onevoice (26th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The Mantid theme has been started in response to a just posted interview by Dark Journalist interviewing Linda Moulton Howe. Here is the thread.
    Linda Moulton Howe - Alien Resurrection - Mantis Mystery.

Here is the interview. Lots of mentions of a mantid being in the first half hour.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BLI8OKir0

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (26th September 2017), fourty-two (26th September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (26th September 2017), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Nasu (8th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

So no Mantis nuclear Armageddon after all then, perhaps their clone puppets were performing better than expected, or maybe they were just too busy... Anonymous commander, imminent threat and deadline to life and limb exposed, buy the book quick and get all the inside scoop and solutions before it's too late, get the vital locations for bugout, etc, etc.. My best guess is that this was all concocted by the publishing firm to make some cash.. imho.... N

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Ol' Roy (15th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The world has been experiencing an increasing trend of natural disasters, terrorist activities, war and political upheavals over the recent past. There is no respite from this trend and it does not show any signs of slowing down. Especially lately we see a high increase in the number of news relating to the possibility of coming world war 3, and possible places where World war 3 could start, or even those news which are speculating if the World war 3 has already started? Many may feel a sense of helplessness when they see the world lurch forward uncontrollably towards an uncertain future.

A number of seers such as Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, etc. have predicted turbulent and distressing times ahead, of cataclysmic proportions, and they have also mentioned the start of World War 3.

Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) conducted spiritual research from 2006, to find out the possibility of beginning of World war 3, when it could happen and what would follow afterwards. We have also researched whether there are events in the spiritual dimension behind these alarming trends and what lies ahead for humanity. The purpose of this article is to provide information uncovered through spiritual research about:

The spiritual forces at work that are orchestrating worldwide events such as World War 3 and the increase in natural disasters.
    Measures that can be taken by humanity to minimise the impact of these events or to protect oneself in the event of a World War.

Read more https://www.spiritualresearchfoundat...t-predictions/

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ssrf For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (15th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by ssrf (here)
    The world has been experiencing an increasing trend of natural disasters, terrorist activities, war and political upheavals over the recent past. There is no respite from this trend and it does not show any signs of slowing down. Especially lately we see a high increase in the number of news relating to the possibility of coming world war 3, and possible places where World war 3 could start, or even those news which are speculating if the World war 3 has already started? Many may feel a sense of helplessness when they see the world lurch forward uncontrollably towards an uncertain future.

A number of seers such as Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, etc. have predicted turbulent and distressing times ahead, of cataclysmic proportions, and they have also mentioned the start of World War 3.

Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) conducted spiritual research from 2006, to find out the possibility of beginning of World war 3, when it could happen and what would follow afterwards. We have also researched whether there are events in the spiritual dimension behind these alarming trends and what lies ahead for humanity. The purpose of this article is to provide information uncovered through spiritual research about:

The spiritual forces at work that are orchestrating worldwide events such as World War 3 and the increase in natural disasters.
    Measures that can be taken by humanity to minimise the impact of these events or to protect oneself in the event of a World War.
    Thank you- could you please explain how your research lines up with Commander Z's claim that China will engage in a nuclear strike against the United States, with the Mantid aliens in control? Who is pulling the strings here?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

DNA (25th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

Thank you- could you please explain how your research lines up with Commander Z's claim that China will engage in a nuclear strike against the United States, with the Mantid aliens in control? Who is pulling the strings here?
    I just checked out their website and this is one of the "predictions" they make:

The Third World War will begin in 2015 and continue for about 9 years till 2023. The wars that will be fought within that period will all be linked. However, it may not be obvious to the world. Towards the end of this period, weapons of mass destruction including nuclear weapons will be used. There will be an unprecedented loss of life where approximately 50% of the population will perish. Some countries will be affected more than others. Needless to say, in a highly-interconnected world, all countries will be affected.

The following is the timetable of the subtle battle which will occur during the Third World War and the establishment of the ‘Divine Kingdom’ from the perspective of the forces of good and evil.

Year Stages of Subtle Battle
    2015 Commencement
    2016 – 2018 Rising victories of unrighteous people under the forces of evil
    2019 – 2021 Righteous and unrighteous forces at par
    2022 – 2023 Rising victories of righteous people under the forces of good
    2024 Onwards Start of the ‘Divine Kingdom’

Sorry, but this does not seem like an authentic work to me. Last time I checked we were in 2018. No sign of any of this coming true. Or maybe I'm just in that alternate timeline where none of the above happened

24. Link to Post #73
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I'm going with the Mandela Effect; perhaps now, we're on a different (better?) timeline...
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th June 2018 at 12:22.

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) conducted spiritual research from 2006 ...
    Read more ...
    I am gathering the impression that you, ssrf, may be more motivated in increasing the engagement of Project Avalon members with the SSRF website than you are in engaging yourself with the members of Project Avalon, on any of, or several of, the numerous and varied topics that we consider here.

If that is so, then it might benefit you to know that such is unlikely to be welcomed here for a sustained period of time.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (26th June 2018), Blacklight43 (24th June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2018), Orph (24th June 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #75
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,664 times in 4,334 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I just checked out their website and this is one of the "predictions" they make:

The Third World War will begin in 2015 and continue for about 9 years till 2023. The wars that will be fought within that period will all be linked. However, it may not be obvious to the world. Towards the end of this period, weapons of mass destruction including nuclear weapons will be used. There will be an unprecedented loss of life where approximately 50% of the population will perish. Some countries will be affected more than others. Needless to say, in a highly-interconnected world, all countries will be affected.

The following is the timetable of the subtle battle which will occur during the Third World War and the establishment of the ‘Divine Kingdom’ from the perspective of the forces of good and evil.

Year Stages of Subtle Battle
    2015 Commencement
    2016 – 2018 Rising victories of unrighteous people under the forces of evil
    2019 – 2021 Righteous and unrighteous forces at par
    2022 – 2023 Rising victories of righteous people under the forces of good
    2024 Onwards Start of the ‘Divine Kingdom’

Sorry, but this does not seem like an authentic work to me. Last time I checked we were in 2018. No sign of any of this coming true. Or maybe I'm just in that alternate timeline where none of the above happened
    Possibly a hoax, yes, but who can tell these days. On the other hand maybe a scenario along these lines was once on the cards, but a certain 'Trump' card prevented it. I don't know about you, but I really do feel that if Hillary had won, things would not be as they are right now (NK peace as an example).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bob (26th June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I read the wee little book, and it is of such horrible consequence I have to argue entirely against it due to the hopelessness it may spread.

I've been working my head out of the sand for over a decade now when it comes to the worst of what is going on, but if what this book is saying is true it would be best to live in blissful ignorance until the very end.

That being said,,,
    There is quite a bit in this book pertaining to the Evil Mantis type aliens using a body snatch technology to clone and then insert their own consciousness into and this is used so they can replace some of the more powerful people in our power structure. Commander Z says you can recognize these clones by how clumsy and non-human they look when forced into social situations.

All I can say is while watching Mark Zuckerberg do his thing at the Senate hearings I couldn't help but to be reminded of what Commander Z was saying.

Even Joe Rogan made a comment about it on one of his podcasts saying how comical it was watching Zuckerberg looking so amazingly off balance to the point that he looked like an alien trying to act like a human. The one thing Rogan pointed out was how weird it was watching Zuckerberg trying to take a drink of water. Rogan kept saying, "who does that?".

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) conducted spiritual research from 2006 ...
    Read more ...
    I am gathering the impression that you, ssrf, may be more motivated in increasing the engagement of Project Avalon members with the SSRF website than you are in engaging yourself with the members of Project Avalon, on any of, or several of, the numerous and varied topics that we consider here.

If that is so, then it might benefit you to know that such is unlikely to be welcomed here for a sustained period of time.
    but isnt this what avalon is for???? Getting those sweet sweet views on your youtube channel?

32. Link to Post #78
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

most times veritas has a 2nd hour subs.. like Astrid(AV) is.. though she been hit hard a while..... ago still recovering.. and rest. but she did have veritas hours 2 to priv share at times on matter re data show..

now starting to the show and hear

edit 1
    ah yeah a note top./. source.. NATO wants it same Hillary.... same but not this timeline probability we are at

rest yes old news new mouth... and same NATO propaganda... #plan.. rest next edit as i continue as i finished my diner.. tasted good thanks gf..

edit 2 not here yet.

oh if anyone has issues with my grammar or etc tell me ... bill had issues getting some basic stuff compressed into less lines/sentences than longs blablabla lines paragraphs. and 2nd addon take in and ignore.. guess its was the MM subject to deep thus ignore silent no speak re... is better than speak.. well i speak

now i continue listen that 1 hour of 2 total..
    Last edited by Rha S ananda; 15th September 2018 at 17:18. Reason: cause i can

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    but isnt this what avalon is for???? Getting those sweet sweet views on your youtube channel?
    It is better if there is give and take, discussion and sharing, back and forth participation, rather than just generating hits for some other channel or website.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2018), Praxis (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Polite discussion so we can learn others' takes on things.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (15th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast