+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,058 times in 8,171 posts

Default Re: Apocalypse soon? The interesting story of 'Commander Z'

2018 isn't over so we're not out of the woods yet. I doubt it will happen like this at all.

I did read some of that Chinese general's speech posted at Rense dot com and found something in it that made sense to me.

He mentioned that the American "indians" were/are their close relatives. From what I've seen of very old photographs of them, I'd have to agree.

That got me to thinking that there may be elements in China who have a mission to retake the continent of America, as payback for the European slaughter of the people they found here.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2018), DNA (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), gaiagirl (19th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Well...let's hope we don't have a repeat here in the U.S. like what is going on in South Africa!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (16th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    2018 isn't over so we're not out of the woods yet. I doubt it will happen like this at all.

I did read some of that Chinese general's speech posted at Rense dot com and found something in it that made sense to me.

He mentioned that the American "indians" were/are their close relatives. From what I've seen of very old photographs of them, I'd have to agree
    That got me to thinking that there may be elements in China who have a mission to retake the continent of America, as payback for the European slaughter of the people they found here.
    Nah, I don't believe so. I don't think they care about any natives in America truly. They are not the foremost human rights and anti-genocide people, on average. Just look at Tibet or at the other minority groups in China, or at the Falon groups.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (17th September 2018), norman (16th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5