+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast

Thread: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

1. Link to Post #61
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    its up to a cat 5 now..

I'm at work and the panic is real.. everyone's running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    I am meditating on safety for you and your family (human and non-human) and all of the others in the path of this system.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (5th September 2017), Baby Steps (5th September 2017), Bluegreen (5th September 2017), Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), Star Tsar (5th September 2017), starlight (5th September 2017), TargeT (5th September 2017), wondering (5th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Amazing Space

Hurricane Irma Tracking: GOES 16 following Hurricane Irma Livestream

Published 5th September 2017

Using Nasa / NOAA satellite GOES 16 we can follow Hurricane Irma as it builds in the Atlantic heading for Florida and the east coast (Streaming live @ time of post).

Last edited by Star Tsar; 5th September 2017 at 15:40.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), TargeT (5th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Good thoughts coming your way, TargeT! Keep us informed on how you and your assets hold up. Stay safe out there, these water monsters are no joke...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th September 2017), avid (5th September 2017), Bluegreen (5th September 2017), Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), TargeT (5th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

it doesn't hit till tomorrow morning in my area, so I still have a few more hours of panicked nailing plywood over every thing
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Baby Steps (5th September 2017), Bluegreen (5th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), gord (5th September 2017), heretogrow (5th September 2017), Hervé (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), seko (5th September 2017), starlight (5th September 2017), Wind (6th September 2017), wondering (5th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Date: Tuesday, 5-Sep-2017 15:32:24

Snippet on RM... Hopefully nothing to worry about...

The names of our more recent superstorms appear to be very significant. The storm behind Irma, which could also develop into a hurricane, is named Jose...a derivative of Joseph, which means Increaser, Repeater or Doubler.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Date: Tuesday, 5-Sep-2017 15:32:24

Snippet on RM... Hopefully nothing to worry about...

The names of our more recent superstorms appear to be very significant. The storm behind Irma, which could also develop into a hurricane, is named Jose...a derivative of Joseph, which means Increaser, Repeater or Doubler.

Viking
    I did a little research yesterday into storm naming. One source says that giving storms names helps get peoples' attention and to prepare; another says they add to the fear. If we were to ask Tom Campbell about it, he might say naming hurricanes, blizzards, etc. stabilizes, or fixes, them in our reality.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), StandingWave (5th September 2017), Wind (6th September 2017), wondering (5th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

THE VIDEOS I POSTED EARLIER WERE FAKE

I'm almost done boarding up all my windows, have to secured my powerpole a bit more and I think I'm as ready as I'll be.

We are suppose to start feeling it tomorrow at 6am or so.
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th September 2017 at 03:12.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

alexius (6th September 2017), avid (6th September 2017), bennycog (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Hervé (6th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), norman (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), starlight (6th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Oh wow TargeT! Be safe and hunker down. Let us know you're okay when you can...we're (i'm) going to worry until we do! (I'm a natural worrier)

We just offered our home to a friend in St Augustine...but he declined. Wants to stick it out....Another one to worry about! Argh!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th September 2017 at 00:25.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), bennycog (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), TargeT (6th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

yeah irma hits tomorrow and jose around saturday... when it rains it pours I guess eh?

They told us to report to work tomorrow... haha I'm pretty sure "a tree" or something will be blocking me in if they continue with that ridiculous expectation.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), bennycog (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th October 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Hervé (6th September 2017), Jayke (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), norman (6th September 2017), Orph (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), Shadowself (6th September 2017), starlight (6th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

yeah irma hits tomorrow and jose around saturday... when it rains it pours I guess eh?

They told us to report to work tomorrow... haha I'm pretty sure "a tree" or something will be blocking me in if they continue with that ridiculous expectation.
    Report to work? You just made me spit out my coffee! That's nuts!

What about the horses? Will they be okay?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Preparing for a hurricane: An essential guide

Daisy Luther The Organic Prepper
    Tue, 05 Sep 2017 00:00 UTC

When a disaster draws near, suddenly, preppers don't seem quite so crazy anymore. Right now, with Irma heading our way so closely on the heels of Harvey, a lot of people on the Southeast Coast are feverishly preparing for a hurricane.

UPDATE: The Florida Keys are under mandatory evacuation.

Some are projecting that if Irma doesn't change course, it will be so powerful that meteorologists will need a new Category to describe the storm: Category 6. Keep in mind that Harvey was a Category 4 and that tells you how bad the potential of this storm is. There are many articles out there focusing on that - this one focuses on how to get ready for it.

During times like this, it becomes mainstream to engage in a flurry of activity that looks like an episode of Doomsday Preppers being fast-forwarded across the screen. People rush to the stories in a frenzy, and often get all the wrong things. Most of these folks aren't preppers in the traditional sense - they're just hurrying to get ready because they know something is headed their way.

Even when you aren't a prepper, if you know a hurricane is on the horizon, the best thing you can do is focus and get things together as early on as possible.

This article is for the folks who have never really considered getting ready for an unusual event. If you need to get ready fast because something is headed your way, this may not cover ALL of your bases, but it will get you through at least a short term disaster. Nearly all of the supplies will be easily available at your local Wal-Mart, Target, or hardware store. Some will need to be ordered by mail so do this as soon as you hear that the storm is on its way.

A better option, of course, would be to pick up these items ahead of time and having an emergency kit, sitting there ready when a storm is bearing down. (Wink.) But for now, let's get busy and get prepared for the possibilities.

Action Plan

Here is a plan for getting everything together as efficiently as possible.
    1. Keep on top of the news. (You can sign up for my daily preparedness newsletter here.)
    2. Go over the shopping list below and figure out what supplies you already have. You'll be spending a bit more money than usual so there's no sense wasting any.
    3. Immediately order the things that you won't be able to get locally to give them time to arrive. This article is filled with helpful links to resources.
    4. Check your insurance coverage to make sure you don't need to make any changes.
    5. Print off the shopping list (Link at the end of the article) and cross off the things that you have or have ordered.
    6. Make your purchases and beat the last-minute, frenzied rush.
    7. Create an evacuation plan in case you can't stay at home. Where will you go, will your pets be welcome, and what are two different routes you can take in the event that the first one is impassable?
    8. Include a list of things you will want to take with you and put these things together. We always used Rubbermaid tubs when it looked like we might have to evacuate. You can find an evacuation checklist here.
    9. Gather together important papers like ID, birth certificates, deeds/mortgages, insurance paperwork, licenses, etc.
    10. Photograph and inventory the things in your home. Store this in the cloud in case you need to make an insurance claim.
    11. Depending on the type of the storm, prepare the outside of your home by tying down anything loose and boarding up your windows. (Here's a list of things to do before a hurricane.)
    Below, you'll find the things you need to focus on to prepare when a storm is coming.

A water supply

Many events over the past years have taught us that a water emergency can happen to anyone. In the event that your area suffers from tainted tap water, you'll want to have a backup supply on hand to keep your family (including pets) hydrated. This does not mean a case of 24 water bottles.
    • The thriftiest quick option is to purchase those one-gallon water jugs that are less than a dollar at the store. Get a supply that will last for 2 weeks - one per day, per family member. That will cost approximately $14 per family member. But if you wait too long, the water will be gone.
    • Some stores are already selling out of water. Circumvent this by filling your own containers. Here are some great containers for storing water. If you aren't in an extremely humid area, this storage system will help you store a lot of water, less expensively, in a small space.
    • You can find instructions for building your personal water supply in this book.

Communication

Being able to keep in touch with the outside world can help you get essential information or reach out for help. Social media was a primary tool for communication during the aftermath of Harvey.
    • A phone charger battery like the Jackery
    • A solar phone charger (This one will go for 45 hours and includes a solar lantern. This one is less expensive but not as powerful.)
    • A crank-radio so you can get the news (This one also has a phone charger)

Sanitation supplies

Good hygiene is even more important during a disaster. Food and water borne illnesses can be deadly.
    • Paper towels
    • Bleach wipes
    • Baby wipes
    • Supplies to make a kitty litter toilet for humans. (Instructions here)
    • Bleach
    • Disposable rags for cleaning up
    • Heavy duty trash bags

Keep the lights on.

When the lights go out, you'll want to have backup lighting. That scented candle in the middle of your coffee table isn't going to last for days and days.
    • Don't forget lighters and matches!
    • Bring in your solar garden stakes at night for a cozy glow.
    • Pick up some glow bracelets for the kiddos. This is a safe way to give them some light in their bedrooms.
    • Be sure to have flashlights and extra batteries on hand.
    • We love our LED headlamps. With these, you can do things hands-free at night, like reading, knitting, or other tasks that require steady illumination.

A way to cook

Even if you have loads of food in your pantry, it won't help you much if you have no way to cook it. Here are a few options.
    • If you have a gas stove, it will probably work during most power outages. A great way to test this is to simply throw the breaker and make certain it still comes on. Some stoves have an electric ignition and will not turn on without being manually lit.
    • A backyard barbecue is another thing that most folks already have on hand that can pull double duty during an emergency. Mine also has a burner.
    • An emergency stove that can be used indoors - this is the one I just ordered. and it's less than $40 with 4 fuel cans. Make sure you have plenty of extra fuel for it. The cans are rated to burn for 4 hours each, and most bucket meals take 15 minutes to prepare.
    • A Kelly Kettle is a popular rocket stove that can use any type of biomass to boil water quickly. Find one here.
    • A camp stove is another excellent option. Coleman is a trusted name and these can be found in any store with a camping/outdoors department. This one is a classic. Be sure that you have enough propane to last for 3 meals per day for a couple of weeks.

A food supply

Finally, you need a food supply, and it needs to be shelf-stable. During a longer power outage, the items in your refrigerator will spoil fairly quickly, and eating something that could make you sick is even less of a good idea during an emergency. There are numerous options.
    • Buy some buckets. Buckets of food are generally considered a one month supply for one person. The fastest, easiest way to build a food supply for emergencies is to pick up a bucket for each member of the family. You can find some good quality, non-GMO buckets here.
    • Stock up on canned soups, stews, fruits, and vegetables. These will last a long time on a basement shelf and can be heated up very quickly to conserve your fuel.
    • Get canned meat: tuna, salmon, chicken, and ham are all readily available.
    • Consider no-cook options. If you don't have a secondary method, look to things like peanut butter and crackers, dried fruit, canned veggies, and tortillas. Here's a whole list of no-cook foods.
    • Protein powder is a good option to make a filling, tasty beverage (a lot of emergency food is pretty low on protein.)
    • Skip the beans and rice. Unless you are cooking them over the fire in your fireplace, you are going to use far too much fuel to prepare stuff like that from scratch. Focus on foods that can be reheated or prepared in less than 20 minutes.
    • Don't forget a manual can opener!
    The most important thing to remember here is not to rely on the things in your fridge and freezer during a lengthy power outage. You want to eat those things for the first day or so, working from fridge to freezer, but after that, you need to switch to shelf-stable mode.

Disposables

It may not be green, but the last thing you're going to want to deal with during a power outage in which you may not have hot water is washing tons of dishes or laundry. Pick up some disposable items to have on hand for basic sanitation:
    • Paper plates
    • Styrofoam cups
    • Plastic flatware
    • Napkins
    • Paper towels
    • Cleaning wipes

Tools and special supplies

This will vary depending on your disaster, but here are some basics.
    • Plywood
    • Screws
    • Fully charged screwdriver and manual backups
    • Duct tape
    • Tarps
    • Bug spray and insect repellent

Something to do

In our electronics-addicted world, one of the most difficult adjustments for some people during a power outage is the loss of their electronic device. You'll want to have a few things on hand for entertainment that doesn't require an internet connection or a gadget.
    • Get some books and save them for just such an emergency.
    • Pick up some magazines and put them away so they'll be fresh and new.
    • Pick up games, puzzles, and other old-fashioned forms of entertainment.
    • Do crafts like knitting, carving, painting, or scrapbooking.
    • Here's a list of power-outage activities for the kiddos.

Special needs items

This will vary from family to family, but this list should trigger some ideas. Think about the things your family members use and need on a frequent basis.
    • Prescription medications (probably the most vital thing on the list)
    • Over the counter medications
    • Antihistamines
    • Diapers and baby wipes
    • Hair elastics (ask any woman with long hair how essential this is!)
    • Lip balm
    • Sunscreen
    • Hand lotion

Keep it all in one place.

I can't encourage you enough to buy these things ahead of time. When an emergency is pending, everyone else is out there with the same idea. However, if you've waited too late, now you know exactly what you need. Go here to download your FREE shopping list. This will make it easier to ensure that you have everything you need when you head out for your shopping spree.

It's wise not to intermingle your emergency supplies with your other supplies. The particularly tasty things will get used up and you'll be left eating saltines and canned peaches. Not fun. Pick up 1-2 large plastic tubs and keep the majority of your supplies in them.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Franny (6th September 2017), genevieve (7th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), LoneWolf76 (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), seko (6th September 2017), Sunny (6th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Target, be careful and make sure you take care of yourself. My heart goes out to you and yours. WOW. No fun. I've been there with Katrina, so I know what you are going through. Make sure you have an axe in the attic in case of flooding, water, and food.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), TargeT (6th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

Target, look after yourself mate. I've been in a couple of hurricanes, last one was Odile in Sept 2014 in Los Cabos, Mexico and it destroyed our small cities. No electricity or city water for at least 2 weeks. We got courage and brought our cities back to life. But it was bloody scary haha!!

Have lots of water, food, cash, etc etc.

Be prepared!!
    Breathe in the air

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

alexius (6th September 2017), avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), TargeT (6th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

THE VIDEOS I POSTED EARLIER WERE FAKE

I'm almost done boarding up all my windows, have to secured my powerpole a bit more and I think I'm as ready as I'll be.

We are suppose to start feeling it tomorrow at 6am or so.
    Good luck, TargeT. My thoughts are with you.

Put as much stuff as you can in plastic. Plastic bins, plastic trunks, plastic laundry bags with a zipper on top, even baggies (believe it). It will help protect from water damage. Put stuff in suitcases. A trunk or suitcase may or may not be waterproof, but it will keep your stuff together and not blowing away. Also put away everything sitting on tables into cabinets or closets.

If you think water has gotten into your electrical system, check before you turn it on again. If there is water in the wiring it can cause a fire.

Animals can do very well even in a category 5 hurricane. We had cats and a horse outside that greeted us again after the storm was over. They were fine.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), seko (6th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

TargeT, what I was trying to say in the above post was, take into account that water might enter your home. Even if you are experienced with hurricanes, category 5 is much stronger than category 4. (I have been in both.)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

avid (6th September 2017), Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), seko (6th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Here is the latest update from GeoEngineeringWatch.org. It discusses Irma and Harvey and includes a 12-minute video. It points out possible agendas for manipulating these systems and the military industrial complex's ability to engineer and guide them.

Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Franny (6th September 2017), Jayke (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, LadyM......we need to get the word out....that's for sure!! Hope TargetT & family are doing o.k.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Here is the latest update from GeoEngineeringWatch.org. It discusses Irma and Harvey and includes a 12-minute video. It points out possible agendas for manipulating these systems and the military industrial complex's ability to engineer and guide them.

Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
    From the website. It already has 15,500 views since September 5th.

Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Published on Sep 5, 2017

http://GeoengineeringWatch.org

TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE

Our hope and goal is for this video to be shared far and wide, DO NOT re-upload this video without prior written permission and conditions from GeoengineeringWatch.org

Hurricane Harvey brought an abrupt and catastrophic end to the 12 year long major hurricane landfall drought in the US. Were climate engineering programs a factor in the Harvey disaster scenario? Available data has already made clear the answer is yes. How much decimation will the manipulation of Hurricane Irma inflict?

The US government has been actively engaged in hurricane modification programs for a minimum of 70 years, historical documents prove this fact conclusively. Yet, the power structure controlled circles of academia (and corporate media) continue to fuel total denial of the climate engineering hurricane modification reality, this should not be a surprise. How much decimation have global geoengineering / weather warfare programs already caused? What are the primary objectives and agendas? How much worse will it get? This short video provides verifiable data to confirm that climate engineering is a reality, and exposes some of the primary objectives.

Exposing and halting the ongoing climate engingeering / weather warfare / biological warfare assault is the great imperative of our time. The best chance we have of accomplishing this monumental task is by raising an army of the awakened, by reaching a critical mass. The most effective way of accomplishing this is by sharing credible and compelling data with family, friends, organizations, agencies, elected officials, the list is endless. Only when enough of the population realizes that the fight to expose and halt climate engineering is a fight for life do we stand a chance of bringing these programs to a stop. Make your voice heard, we must all do our part.

Dane Wigington

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Franny (6th September 2017), Hervé (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Hurricane #Irma Headed Towards Miami After Direct Hit On Caribbean Island Of Barbuda

The strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic, #Irma, made a direct hit on the tiny flat island of Barbuda early Wednesday, devastating the Caribbean home to just 1600 residents with winds up to 185 mph. As of now, there are no reports on damage or casualties – as nobody has been able to make contact with the island for hours.

The Category 5 Hurricane is currently headed towards Puerto Rico, Antigua, St. Kitts and Nevis, and the US Virgin Islands – which is under a 36 hour curfew. “The beginning of the curfew coincides with the expected arrival of heavy rain and strong winds associated with Irma,” he said in a statement.

(continue reading here

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/20....Gl0J6XTK.dpbs

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Hervé (6th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), Sunny (6th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2017), Callista (6th September 2017), Chester (6th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), Franny (6th September 2017), gord (7th September 2017), Noelle (6th September 2017), RunningDeer (6th September 2017), seko (6th September 2017), Sunny (6th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 4 14 20 LastLast