+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast

Thread: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

1. Link to Post #281
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    And here is GeoEngineeringWatch's analysis of Hurricane Maria. The 6.41-minute video points out frequency bursts from Puerto Rico as the hurricane approached the island. It also talks about similar bursts that kept Jose in place -- preventing it from coming inland.

From all the videos in this thread, I only watched this one you posted LadyM. Maybe I'm evading reality, maybe I don't want to fully subscribe to these types of news. Don't take me wrong I know things happen but sometimes things can't be taken at face value. I will be writing more things related to this video next.
    "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Virma De Ris (here)
    And here is GeoEngineeringWatch's analysis of Hurricane Maria. The 6.41-minute video points out frequency bursts from Puerto Rico as the hurricane approached the island. It also talks about similar bursts that kept Jose in place -- preventing it from coming inland.

From all the videos in this thread, I only watched this one you posted LadyM. Maybe I'm evading reality, maybe I don't want to fully subscribe to these types of news. Don't take me wrong I know things happen but sometimes things can't be taken at face value. I will be writing more things related to this video next.
    It's fine to disagree, agree or sit somewhere in the middle of this. I'm not entirely convinced of anything yet, but geoengineering does have my serious attention. I wish I took a meteorology class or two to better understand how it's possible or not possible. I've committed myself to making sense of it -- researching programs/projects like HAARP, Project Cirrus and Storm Fury, Operation Popeye and others, the radio frequency bursts (what else could cause them?), and other related topics.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), TargeT (25th September 2017), Virma De Ris (25th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Don't forget the Sun! Piers Corbyn has been predicting the weather, accurately for a good many years, so I assume he knows what he's talking about!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017), StandingWave (30th September 2017), TargeT (25th September 2017), Virma De Ris (25th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

Hi Avalonians. I just wanted to report. I spoke with my brother again. Things are rough in the island. He survived hurricane George in 1998 and told me Maria has been ten times worse. People are getting desperate and things are starting to become somewhat chaotic. He told me gas/diesel is something that people are desperate for (besides food and water, of course). There's been looting but nothing violent (yet). He told me 7 of my dad's employees lost their houses to Maria, they either lost the roof to their house or their house got completely destroyed.

Here's two pictures he managed to send me. They come from the town of Salinas in the south coast of the island.

Name:  salinas-1.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  156.8 KB
    Name:  salinas-2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  153.8 KB

The overall picture of the island (and all other islands affected by Maria, and Irma) is gloomy.

I've seen in this thread videos and comments about weather manipulation. I did read about the solar flares affecting weather patterns somewhere but can't remember if it was in this forum or somewhere else. What puzzles me is how there has been a category 5 hurricane followed by an earthquake in two separate occasions, all relatively in the same area. I've been trying to look into this but haven't found an answer that satisfies me.

LadyM's video (the 6 minute video, sorry I forgot how to cross post) tells that PR in a way has defied the mainland. I think that's giving too much credit to the PTB. A quick anecdote about PR. There's a lot of UFO activity all around the island. I've unwillingly seen it (won't give out details because I don't want trouble coming my way). I remember in the 2000s visiting my parents and noticing a strange weather pattern that didn't use to be there in the 1980s and 1990s. So I decided to check the weather maps daily. Cloud formations used to gather around the island in strange ways, that led me to look online about this then I found out about HAARP facilities in PR. A lot of unusual activity can be found from Ponce (mentioned in the video) to Cabo Rojo in the southwest. Maybe, there is a shred of truth to the claims of weather manipulation?

My brother told me the eye of Maria did a freakish turn when it hit Yabucoa (the entry point). He said it make a horizontal (from east to west) instead of going in diagonal, as if the eye was pulled sideways. I thought it was an interesting bit of info to share. Of course these are all stories with no scientific data backing them, so take them the way you want them.

Now, I want to leave this link here www.mariafund.org. It's a donations webpage for Puerto Rico. It's not linked to the Red Cross. Donations will go to families like my dad's employees who lost everything after Maria. My family is doing everything they can to help but they also suffered loses of their own. I'm helping the way I can from Florida, which at the moment is just dropping necessities to centers around my area. This donation website is only for people in Puerto Rico, unfortunately it doesn't apply to the sister islands that also got hit by Maria and Irma.

I guess I'll post island updates as I receive them.

Blessings to all!
    --from AC Series.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Callista (26th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), fourty-two (25th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), Kristin (25th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), meeradas (25th September 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017), norman (25th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th September 2017), seko (26th September 2017), Sunny (26th September 2017), tessie999 (25th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks

Quote It's fine to disagree, agree or sit somewhere in the middle of this.
    And that's the beauty of it. I'm not convinced of anything yet neither, there's many things that may never have an answer or the answer we look for, for that matter.

Take care!
    --from AC Series.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

Thanks for the update...keep them coming Virma De Ris!! I just noticed a video from Oct. 13 by Kevin Shipp which might be helpful in this discussion. Can't believe I hadn't watched it!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Yes, thank you, Virma De Ris. And Foxie Loxie, do you have a link for the video mentioned? Would love to watch it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Sorry...but I don't know how to do "links", but you can find it right now on page 3 near the bottom!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Sorry...but I don't know how to do "links", but you can find it right now on page 3 near the bottom!
    I saw "October 13" in your post, so was not sure if it was this thread. If the video was posted September 13, I must have missed it (out of service because of Irma). I will watch it tonight. Thanks, Foxie Loxie.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #290
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Detailed view from the air of St Croix.. these photo's were taken yesterday (it's basically the entire island photo mapped from a blackhawk)

https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/m...0761/-64.77259

compare that to google map's imagery:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/St...!4d-64.8347992

it looks a LOT different from the ground, but I still have no good internet to get pictures or videos out on
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Callista (26th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), Hervé (25th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017), Sunny (26th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #291
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I saw "October 13" in your post, so was not sure if it was this thread. If the video was posted September 13, I must have missed it (out of service because of Irma). I will watch it tonight. Thanks, Foxie Loxie.
    Wild guess, Foxie Loxie. Here’s a Kevin Shipp video posted on the forum October 13, 2016 (and other threads since).

New: CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

Dane Wigington
    Published on Aug 23, 2017

http://GeoengineeringWatch.org

TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE.

Our hope and goal is for this video to be shared far and wide, DO NOT RE-UPLOAD this copyrighted video without prior written permission and conditions from GeoengineeringWatch.org

Kevin Shipp was a decorated CIA officer who refused to look the other way in regard to government criminality and cover-up. At a very important public awareness event, held by GeoengineerWatch.org in Northern California, on July 28th, 2017, Mr. Shipp presented a shocking and compelling presentation on numerous, horrific and ongoing government crimes. The total persecution of anyone who dares to tell the truth about rampant government tyranny is also fully exposed. The paradigm we have all known has been built on deception and the dark agendas of the global power structure. The courage Kevin Shipp has shown by doing his best to expose government criminality and tyranny serves as a stellar example to us all.

We desperately need other individuals in government agencies and the US military to follow Kevin's lead. All of us are essential in the battle to help wake the masses to the truth so that the whistleblowers have the support they need to come forward. If we have any chance of stopping the completely out of control criminal cabal that currently runs our country and much of the world, we must all make our voices heard, we must all join the fight for the greater good.

Dane Wigington
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th September 2017 at 23:48.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2017), Noelle (25th September 2017), Sunny (26th September 2017), TargeT (25th September 2017), uzn (26th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Guessing on this, Foxie Loxie. Here’s a Kevin Shipp video posted on the forum October 13, 2016 (and other threads since).

New: CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

Dane Wigington
    Published on Aug 23, 2017

http://GeoengineeringWatch.org

TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE.

Our hope and goal is for this video to be shared far and wide, DO NOT RE-UPLOAD this copyrighted video without prior written permission and conditions from GeoengineeringWatch.org

Kevin Shipp was a decorated CIA officer who refused to look the other way in regard to government criminality and cover-up. At a very important public awareness event, held by GeoengineerWatch.org in Northern California, on July 28th, 2017, Mr. Shipp presented a shocking and compelling presentation on numerous, horrific and ongoing government crimes. The total persecution of anyone who dares to tell the truth about rampant government tyranny is also fully exposed. The paradigm we have all known has been built on deception and the dark agendas of the global power structure. The courage Kevin Shipp has shown by doing his best to expose government criminality and tyranny serves as a stellar example to us all.

We desperately need other individuals in government agencies and the US military to follow Kevin's lead. All of us are essential in the battle to help wake the masses to the truth so that the whistleblowers have the support they need to come forward. If we have any chance of stopping the completely out of control criminal cabal that currently runs our country and much of the world, we must all make our voices heard, we must all join the fight for the greater good.

Dane Wigington
    Thank you! I did see this one a few weeks ago, but I'm sure others have not. He does go into the geoengineering, though not a lot. He does give a detailed breakdown of the shadow government and deep state (yes, two different things, according to Shipp).

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), RunningDeer (25th September 2017), TargeT (25th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Detailed view from the air of St Croix.. these photo's were taken yesterday (it's basically the entire island photo mapped from a blackhawk)

it looks a LOT different from the ground, but I still have no good internet to get pictures or videos out on
    The best view that I have seen thus far of the damage.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), TargeT (26th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

from panning around that imagery it seems like only 1/8th or 1/6th the houses lost roofs.. parts of the island have power restored (a few blocks really) and even though the generator for the AT&T Cell tower was stolen yesterday, some local guys brought their own generator up and are ensuring service is provided in small areas of the island.

Really this is a dramatic difference from the previous hurricanes suffered on these islands; it makes me hope that recovery will also be dramatically faster this time around.

My favorite bar kept it's roof (though the 2nd story has some serious damage https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/m...1181/-64.88198 )... maybe it will open soon!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (26th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), uzn (30th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

from panning around that imagery it seems like only 1/8th or 1/6th the houses lost roofs.. parts of the island have power restored (a few blocks really) and even though the generator for the AT&T Cell tower was stolen yesterday, some local guys brought their own generator up and are ensuring service is provided in small areas of the island.

Really this is a dramatic difference from the previous hurricanes suffered on these islands; it makes me hope that recovery will also be dramatically faster this time around.

My favorite bar kept it's roof (though the 2nd story has some serious damage https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/m...1181/-64.88198 )... maybe it will open soon!
    Is the island getting a lot of help from the outside? I hope it recovers quickly too and the tourists return in force. I zoomed out and then over to the south coast of Puerto Rico. Some sections there look real bad.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (26th September 2017), Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Callista (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), TargeT (26th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Is the island getting a lot of help from the outside? I hope it recovers quickly too and the tourists return in force. I zoomed out and then over to the south coast of Puerto Rico. Some sections there look real bad.
    there are a lot of outside agencies here and a lot of people, it seems like we are getting a lot of help, I'm just not seeing the "action" yet.. there are food and water distribution points set up and free wifi spots in the major city. the roads are mostly clear and power is restored to some small sections of the main city but those are very small victories compared to the over all work load that needs done.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (26th September 2017), Bluegreen (26th September 2017), Bob (26th September 2017), Bruno (26th September 2017), Callista (26th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), fourty-two (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (26th September 2017), KiwiElf (29th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2017), Sunny (26th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

2,800 power poles and some 200 additional linemen (power workers) will have arrived between the 3 US Virgin Islands by Saturday as efforts to restore power after the 2nd CAT 5 hurricane start to get underway.

Lots of generators are being stolen by small minded people (to include the AT&T cell tower, which cut off communications for the majority of the island for a while), Luckily solar panels make no noise and are way to hard to steal so I still have functional fridges and can store food (and, since I'm working the night shift, I get to sleep with a fan! ahh it's the small things in life... haha).

One of our biggest horses fell or ran into a half empty pool and died, but that happened yesterday or the day before so I don't know if that can really be counted as a hurricane fatality (or just a horse that didn't look where it was going). but other than that we've only had a lot of inconveniences and annoying property damage. My "Canadian friends" lost the roof off both parts of their house and they are only a few blocks away from us, crazy storm.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (30th September 2017), Bluegreen (30th September 2017), Callista (30th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (6th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (30th September 2017), marique3652 (2nd October 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2017), Sunny (2nd October 2017)

35. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

2,800 power poles and some 200 additional linemen (power workers) will have arrived between the 3 US Virgin Islands by Saturday as efforts to restore power after the 2nd CAT 5 hurricane start to get underway.

Lots of generators are being stolen by small minded people (to include the AT&T cell tower, which cut off communications for the majority of the island for a while), Luckily solar panels make no noise and are way to hard to steal so I still have functional fridges and can store food (and, since I'm working the night shift, I get to sleep with a fan! ahh it's the small things in life... haha).

One of our biggest horses fell or ran into a half empty pool and died, but that happened yesterday or the day before so I don't know if that can really be counted as a hurricane fatality (or just a horse that didn't look where it was going). but other than that we've only had a lot of inconveniences and annoying property damage. My "Canadian friends" lost the roof off both parts of their house and they are only a few blocks away from us, crazy storm.
    Sorry to hear about your horse. That's heartbreaking. Glad some infrastructure will arrive over the weekend. My husband got word again from his family in Puerto Rico. The situation there is still awful. His mother said the lines in the stores that have opened are long, and they are using rain water for drinking, toilets, and cleaning. Not a good thing! They also still have to drive a good distance to make calls on their cell phones.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (30th September 2017), Bluegreen (30th September 2017), Callista (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (30th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2017), Sunny (2nd October 2017), TargeT (30th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

the lines in the stores that have opened are long.....They also still have to drive a good distance to make calls on their cell phones.
    Yep, that's about how it is here too, luckily they allow national guard and business owners to go into the stores after curfew (11-6pm is the only time most people can be out of our houses at the moment, not that everyone is listening... haha) after that they check to see if you have "papers" to be in the store or not; it's nice for me because I don't have to wait in the lines, but I'm sure it's frustrating for most people that the curfew lifted for such a short time.

they are using rain water for drinking, toilets, and cleaning. Not a good thing!
    Hey, I've been doing that for 5 years.. haha, I always saw it as a benefit, a great thing

I could describe it as horrible, I don't; I see it as highly inconvenient. I still have a roof so I'm one of the lucky ones (though most people are, really... I'd say over the entire island only a small percentage had significant structural damage due to the winds), as long as I have shelter and food the rest "is just gravy"... though I do miss having the internet at my house, and power to go with it.. I dunno, it's all in how you take it; or so it seems.

I'm just glad we had less than 10 fatalities through the storms, I think that's pretty amazing... especially since Maria was hitting 185mph.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (30th September 2017), Bluegreen (30th September 2017), Callista (30th September 2017), Elen (30th September 2017), Ewan (30th September 2017), fourty-two (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), greybeard (30th September 2017), Hervé (30th September 2017), Jayke (30th September 2017), justntime2learn (30th September 2017), Noelle (30th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th September 2017), Sunny (2nd October 2017)

39. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

Do you treat the rain water? His family lives just out of San Juan -- I was thinking of pollution or contaminants.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), TargeT (1st October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast