+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast

Thread: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Hurricanes: Harvey... Irma... José... Maria... Ophelia...

Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    I live in TX (more central so didn't flood here) but have family in east TX who were flooded out of their homes... its awful here!

I can vouch for Carmody above, I have friends in Dallas and San Angelo who are claiming they can't find access to gas ANYWHERE right now! This may only be the beginning of this disaster...
    Irma is set to be a CAT 3 or 4 by the time it passes me on it's way up (it's a CAT 2 as of this morning), if it tracks across my island it's probably headed for TX, if it tracks north of me (HOPEFULLY) it will probably just skirt the coast of FL like most those storms do.

Everyone think "go north" thoughts

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weath...he-us/70002598

Windspeeds are 100mph currently... if for some reason it takes the "southern track" which no one is really predicting now it will slam right into TX again like Harvey did.

Living here is so exciting...
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st August 2017 at 20:12.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (1st September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Ivanhoe (1st September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (31st August 2017), starlight (31st August 2017), Sunny (1st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,637 times in 5,418 posts

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Here is an article that looks at the "Weather Wars" and Hurricane Harvey. It was shared on David Icke's blog today.
    Great article. Beat me to it LadyM, I was going to share this as well

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Callista (1st September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

If anyone other than me is doing the "go north" dance, keep it up! It's working!!

Latest path predictions:

https://my.sfwmd.gov/sfwmd/common/im...plots/storm_11
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (1st September 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    If anyone other than me is doing the "go north" dance, keep it up! It's working!!

Latest path predictions:

I'll do the go-north dance with you. I don't want it coming to Florida either.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2017), Callista (2nd September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), TargeT (2nd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Yet watch how it will be called a good thing for the economy. People will spend more, not out of choice, but the local economy will be booming, because of the fact money is being distributed greatly. Now wait for the price of everything to incease, because gas prices will increase. Cost more to deliver goods. Did your income increase? Thought not. Yet the more you must spend, the greater the economy will be presented to you, by the so called analist of economics. What a destructive place we live in now days. The weather has been minipulated with harp, chem drops from the sky, both man made. Who knows what else. I suggest to all, if you do not know how to survive in the wild, to get books or mauals of edible plants, and get some fishing line and a pole to match. I am not trying to be, nor am I a fear monger type of person. The weather is just not ,normal?, here either. Perhaps this is another thread. I do not know.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2017), Callista (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017), Sunny (2nd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 2nd September 2017 at 13:28.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2017), Callista (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017), Sunny (3rd September 2017), TargeT (3rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    This looks scarey... possible cat 6 :-(
    Viking
    In old German, the name “Irma” actually means “war goddess”…

I'm betting she runs north, I hope that holds true and we just get some rain here on my little rock. hopefully she leaves FL alone also.

Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2017), Bob (3rd September 2017), Callista (3rd September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (3rd September 2017), seko (5th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

I think the hurricane classification system does not go up to Category 6 yet. The highest is Category 5. Here is the page on Wikipedia explaining how hurricanes are classified: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir...3Simpson_scale.

People have been saying for awhile that if storms keep getting stronger, we will need to add a Category 6 and above.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Callista (3rd September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2017), Noelle (3rd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

TargeT....how about showing us where your "little rock" is!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Noelle (3rd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Update below... Title needs to change to Harvey and Irma... Otherwise new thread.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...fulford-9-4-17...
    Now an even bigger weather warfare attack is apparently about to take place in the form of Hurricane Irma. The warning below was forwarded to this writer from a source in the CIA via e-mail:
    “MAXIMUM ALERT STATUS – LEAVE COASTAL EASTERN USA ASAP. From NAIG.
    Hurricane IRMA – expected landfall Eastern coastline USA, tracking TBA (uncertain) CAT 5 and higher expectation.
    Expect major damage – life threatening – major flooding – power outage – transport chaos – looting – high casualty rate/deaths.
    Landfall expected from 9th September onwards through 10th and 11th September 2017, could be sooner, TBA.
    Updates see:- BPEarthwatch on the web.
    ADVISE ALL STATIONS – make preparations now, secure property – LEAVE THE AREA by a distance of at least 60 miles from coast.
    Seek altitude, avoid river valleys, flood plains, heavy population areas. Secure food, portable water, fuel and secure shelter.
    THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is “HARVEY” on steroids.
    Speed this warning far and wide NOW. Do not wait for the crisis to develop. Even if it does not come ashore (unlikely) the wave propagation is showing wave height expectations of over 50 ft and duration of wavelength of 16 seconds. ALL SHIPPING leave tracking area immediately and run for safe haven at maximum speed while time allows please. All models agree the above data set.
    Paget.
    Director, North Atlantic Intelligence Group (NAIG) Public Domain. Ends 23.10 02/09/2017 TREAT AS URGENT.”

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Noelle (4th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

This main thrust of this video is geo-engineering starting at about 20 min. The 20 min intro is about Builderberg and other groups. At about 122 min in they talk about how weather engineering is so predictable that companies and individuals in the know can bet on engineered weather in the stock market and obtain substantial income.

Quote The filmmakers have chosen to use what some may consider polarizing figures to present this information, however their intention is the complete opposite. Although everyone in this film speaks for themselves they hope to present a complete picture that can generally be agreed upon by all.

Nothing in this world works the way you think it does. Governments do not operate the way you think they do, banks do not do what you think they do, the Police Department is not here for what you think it is... nothing in your world works the way you think it does. There's a far higher, bigger picture.

In 1954 a group of industrialists, political elites and even royalty set out to form an organization that will essentially pull the strings of society from behind the scenes. The Bilderberg Group is a group of world leaders, CEOs, heads of banking institutions that meet every year and decide what's going to happen throughout that next year.

The media has largely ignored this organization over the past 50+ years and even today when it's mentioned it's mentioned in a manner in which you shouldn't be asking about it. The mainstream media is now acknowledging that these world leaders are meeting except for there is nothing to worry about. They're not doing anything sinister even thought they meet behind closed doors.

Notice: I am not looking to make any profit from this exploitation. I am simply a concerned patriot volunteering his time to assist in exposing the corruptness in our government and it's dealings with the New World Order.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th September 2017), Ewan (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Noelle (4th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Excellent video, latte!! Thank you...A MUST SEE!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Franny (6th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Update below... Title needs to change to Harvey and Irma... Otherwise new thread.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...fulford-9-4-17...
    Now an even bigger weather warfare attack is apparently about to take place in the form of Hurricane Irma. The warning below was forwarded to this writer from a source in the CIA via e-mail:
    “MAXIMUM ALERT STATUS – LEAVE COASTAL EASTERN USA ASAP. From NAIG.
    Hurricane IRMA – expected landfall Eastern coastline USA, tracking TBA (uncertain) CAT 5 and higher expectation.
    Expect major damage – life threatening – major flooding – power outage – transport chaos – looting – high casualty rate/deaths.
    Landfall expected from 9th September onwards through 10th and 11th September 2017, could be sooner, TBA.
    Updates see:- BPEarthwatch on the web.
    ADVISE ALL STATIONS – make preparations now, secure property – LEAVE THE AREA by a distance of at least 60 miles from coast.
    Seek altitude, avoid river valleys, flood plains, heavy population areas. Secure food, portable water, fuel and secure shelter.
    THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is “HARVEY” on steroids.
    Speed this warning far and wide NOW. Do not wait for the crisis to develop. Even if it does not come ashore (unlikely) the wave propagation is showing wave height expectations of over 50 ft and duration of wavelength of 16 seconds. ALL SHIPPING leave tracking area immediately and run for safe haven at maximum speed while time allows please. All models agree the above data set.
    Paget.
    Director, North Atlantic Intelligence Group (NAIG) Public Domain. Ends 23.10 02/09/2017 TREAT AS URGENT.”

Viking
    I don't know. It's looking like the storm will go south of Florida and into the Gulf, sparing the East Coast a direct hit.

Hopefully, TargeT is evacuating.
    Last edited by Noelle; 4th September 2017 at 20:35. Reason: add sentence

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Franny (4th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), TargeT (4th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    TargeT....how about showing us where your "little rock" is!
    I'm right where the purple arrow is pointing
    Click image for larger version

Name:	storm_11.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	417.6 KB
ID:	36103

Spent all day making sure anything that can become airborne is tied down or put away somewhere, going to board up as many windows as possible tomorrow and finish up a few things,, we aren't getting a direct hit, and it's the southern side so it's weaker as it fights against its own forward movement; but crazy things can happen.. and it's already a cat 4... I've been busy, and will be.. gotta put all my horses out in a big pasture tomorrow, so many other things...

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Hopefully, TargeT is evacuating.
    Way too many animals to manage to just leave.. I think I'm pretty set, If my solar panels stay on my house I'll be fine for the most part after I board up everything tomorrow (hopefully I get to leave work early or something).
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th September 2017 at 23:12.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (4th September 2017), avid (4th September 2017), Bob (5th September 2017), Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th October 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), gord (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (4th September 2017), Ol' Roy (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), seko (5th September 2017), Sunny (5th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,118 times in 8,176 posts

This site is where I keep an eye on my local weather but it's got a clear enough view of what's sitting out there off your rock too, TargeT.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...3.11,20.70,792
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th September 2017), avid (4th September 2017), Callista (5th September 2017), cascadian (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Hervé (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

very cool website, on that map it looks pretty bad for St Croix... Funny thing is today was beautiful, no clouds, nice and breezy... you'd never know there a monster slowly coming towards us.
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th September 2017 at 23:46.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Fingers, toes, eyes.... everything crossed for the safety of your family and of course, all of the menagerie, horses and the homestead ❤️
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), TargeT (5th September 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This site is where I keep an eye on my local weather but it's got a clear enough view of what's sitting out there off your rock too, TargeT.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...3.11,20.70,792
    Here's a video on how to use the site in under 4 minutes.

How to use the earth.nullschool.net World wind map

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (5th September 2017), cascadian (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), gord (5th September 2017), Hervé (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Says it all...

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

avid (5th September 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), Sequoia (5th September 2017), Sunny (6th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

its up to a cat 5 now..

I'm at work and the panic is real.. everyone's running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

3(C)+me (5th September 2017), Alekahn2 (5th September 2017), avid (5th September 2017), Callista (5th September 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th October 2017), fourty-two (6th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017), Hervé (5th September 2017), Krist (6th September 2017), NancyV (21st September 2017), Noelle (5th September 2017), PurpleLama (5th September 2017), RunningDeer (5th September 2017), seko (5th September 2017), Star Tsar (5th September 2017), starlight (5th September 2017), Sunny (6th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2017), thunder24 (5th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast