+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: U.S. Diplomats suffer brain injuries from acoustic attacks

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: U.S. Diplomats suffer brain injuries from acoustic attacks

The AP is running an article today on the alleged sonic attacks against the diplomats in Cuba. It includes commentary from Tillerson and the results of the FBI's interim report on the case.

Following months of investigation and four FBI trips to Havana, an interim report from the bureau’s Operational Technology Division says the probe has uncovered no evidence that sound waves could have damaged the Americans’ health, the AP has learned. The report, dated Jan. 4, doesn’t address other theories and says the FBI will keep investigating until it can show there’s been no intentional harm.

Tillerson tells AP Cuba still risky; FBI doubts sonic attack

The article includes a link to another AP article published on October 13, which has a recording of the sound that the diplomats heard. I listened to it, and it matched the ringing sound in my ears -- an exact match. Could the attack have come through the wifi (4G or 5G)?

Dangerous sound? What Americans heard in Cuba attacks

YouTube video of the sound recording:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th January 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Unfortunately there's nothing in that article describing the type of microphone used, nor what recording device or recording method were used or how it was obtained. Anyone with a bit of audio software could replicate that.

There's an interesting short investigative podast and transcript here: "Sonic Weapons in Cuba" - https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4603

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Noelle (9th January 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I never read Skeptoid, but I did just this once because you posted the article. Because I have had my own experiences with EMF radiation -- it's not all in my head -- I can't agree with Skeptoid's conclusion. Not yet, at least.

A close analog to this is electromagnetic hypersensitivity which we studied in episode 72. People think they are allergic to WiFi. When they believe a WiFi network is around, they become anxious and stressed, and they attribute the resulting symptoms to the WiFi. The more they believe it's happening, the worse their actual physical symptoms get, and the stronger their belief in the misinterpreted affliction becomes. Just as this can happen to an individual, it can also happen to a group who spend a lot of time together and share the same environments and stressors.

This also explains why it happened only to Americans (plus a few Canadians) and not to the local Cubans in the same houses and buildings. We would expect a mass psychogenic event to not affect the Cuban neighbors and employees. As Cubans, they have no reason to think they'd be targeted, and they lack the stress of being from the enemy country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

sigma6 (12th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Wow just listening to for few seconds and i have a headache

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    The AP is running an article today on the alleged sonic attacks against the diplomats in Cuba. It includes commentary from Tillerson and the results of the FBI's interim report on the case.

Following months of investigation and four FBI trips to Havana, an interim report from the bureau’s Operational Technology Division says the probe has uncovered no evidence that sound waves could have damaged the Americans’ health, the AP has learned. The report, dated Jan. 4, doesn’t address other theories and says the FBI will keep investigating until it can show there’s been no intentional harm.

Tillerson tells AP Cuba still risky; FBI doubts sonic attack

The article includes a link to another AP article published on October 13, which has a recording of the sound that the diplomats heard. I listened to it, and it matched the ringing sound in my ears -- an exact match. Could the attack have come through the wifi (4G or 5G)?

Dangerous sound? What Americans heard in Cuba attacks

YouTube video of the sound recording:

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Noelle (9th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: 'Sonic attack' on Cuban diplomats

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Was it a 'sonic attack' or really bugging technique used by the Cubans that has been branded as a weapon by the US authorities to save face? Or on the other hand was it used by the US as an interfering vibrating frequency to prevent detecting window and wall vibrations from being translated into spoken words from within a room where the window pane is mounted, and some US security geek had it turned up too high? Easier to blame the Cubans in that case!
    Well, well, well. Seems I was probably right!

Quote ... spy-novella-ish technical mishap, not a “sonic attack” at all.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/did-th...n-sonic-attack

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2018), Hervé (2nd March 2018), Noelle (2nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

That is ecaxtly the same 5100 Hz sound that many people hear all across the world.
    Many of my patients hear it.

We already had a discussion here at avalon regarding that phenomenon
    (see Ringing Ears - the 5100 Hz signal)

When many people across the world hear exactly the same sound than it must emanate from a technical source. There is no other simple explanation.

Probably it is not from 5G, and also not from 4G.
    I 'm hearing this sound since the mid 90s, when we got 3G.
    My daughter also hears the same sound.

You can check it yourself:
    http://onlinetonegenerator.com/
    It is 5100 Hz with an emphasis on overtones.

It depends from the status of neurotransmitters, whether people perceive it or not. When your brain has enough serotonin/dopamine it filters the sound out. But when you have deficiencies of neurotransmitters, you begin to hear it.

When I have a lot of stress or work to do, that sound rises in amplitude. When I have recovered, I do not perceive it.

That is the first objective documentation of that annoying sound that I know.
    I suppose it was not recorded as an audio signal, but as an electrical interference in the recording system or in the microphone.

Great find!
    Last edited by Olaf; 2nd March 2018 at 17:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th March 2018), Franny (14th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

More about the frequency attacks on Cuban diplomats in Dark Journalist's latest in the X Series
    (also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1269341
    Each breath a gift...

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    That is ecaxtly the same 5100 Hz sound that many people hear all across the world.

It depends from the status of neurotransmitters, whether people perceive it or not. When your brain has enough serotonin/dopamine it filters the sound out. But when you have deficiencies of neurotransmitters, you begin to hear it.
    I will drink to that .
    A trouble free verdict for my treasured brain neurotransmitters / receivers and free of charge . Perhaps that is also why I get no messages from non terrestrial entities . Perfect balance .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2