+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Physical and Hyperdimensional Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Physical and Hyperdimensional Matrix

Could we be a GMO experiment gone horribly right ?

I don't know the poster personally but found the post fascinating.

What do you think ?

Mods: Please increase the size of the leading picture if possible

"Many well meaning activists and people are raising awareness about the issues our world and humanity are facing. That is definitely needed and necessary.

However, what is important to understand is that everything we see on a global 3D level — the ongoing wars, human rights atrocities, oppression, loss of freedom, surveillance, corporate greed, genetic modification, fluoride in the water, geoengineering, pharmaceuticals, vaccination, religious and political dogma / systems, government corruption, sexual pathologies, racial wars, mainstream media / entertainment mind control, etc… — is the creation of (or heavily influenced) by occult forces that have been ruling over humanity for thousands of years, using their puppet humans to carry out their agenda in classic divide & conquer fashion on un-seen levels.
    Their primary goal and agenda is and always has been to keep us locked in a frequency prison, feeding off of all the “emotional loosh” that is created through the suffering, polarization, drama, chaos, and fighting between humans, be it on global level via wars or through interpersonal fighting in everyday life. Divide and conquer. It’s about keeping us in a perpetual state of fear and preoccupation on physical survival and limited five-sensory perception and indulgence, disconnected from the deeper wisdom of our bodies and our divinity within, our own inner authority and emancipated selves.

Have you ever wondered why there are always wars, atrocities and control mechanisms but nothing really changes? It just re-arranges with different faces and disguises. Like in a prison cell, the tapestry changes but the (invisible) prison is still there. People say “it’s just human nature and ego”. Have we ever truly questioned the term “human nature” and literally everything we have been told about humanity?

We are “GMOs”, genetically modified by hyperdimensional alien forces who are the real architects of the matrix. They see earth and humans as their property and farm, raising us like cattle to be fed upon. Society and modern culture as we know it are an alien-infused creation and not “human”. They have also infused us with dogmatic religious beliefs and a corrupted pop-spirituality we see in the “New Age” — an alien virus. It’s pathology that has become normalized.

That’s why only focusing on the 3D manifestations of the matrix will never bring about true positive change, nor will change happen through any of the matrix institutions (such as government), but in fact feeds the NAA (Negative Alien Agenda)….literally. It doesn’t matter who you blame or focus on within the 3D level: Government, Illuminati, Zionists, Jesuits, Bankers, Monsanto or any political/corporate figure; they all are puppets themselves.

Understanding the Hyperdimensional Matrix Control System is key in this day in age for anyone who wants to awaken and have a better world. Sincere self-work and de-programming oneself from consensus reality is also part of it, for that is the path to connect with our spiritual nature, our sovereign embodied self, connected to the Divine within in order to transcend the mutant Matrix and connecting to our original blue print. It is not an easy path and work for it entails facing one’s fears and questioning our deep rooted socially/cultural conditioned beliefs and programs. Disillusionment is an inevitable part of the process, but the only way out is through.

Fighting governments and the psychopathic elite on a 3D level alone will never bring an end to wars and suffering for the “elite” themselves are just pawns and puppets of hyperdimensional negative forces that fully occupy them. Voting and therefore giving consent to be ruled and believing in the religion of government is also an alien mind control construct (as is any of the major world religions), designed to keep people imprisoned out of their own "free will" (trap of agreement) and disconnected from their own inner spiritual authority as they give their power away and become authoritarian followers…..always looking outside for "solutions"..... no matter how well meaning the intention to support another “leader” and political puppet; no matter what party.

Just focusing on ecological/environmental issues (GMOs, green energy, etc..) will also never bring about a “better world” in the long run for it is just fighting the symptoms. Again, everything we see as a “problem” to be “solved” on a 3D level is a manifestations of the NAA that has been ruling over humanity for eons, hiding behind a “veil” outside our five sensory perception and distracting us from what is really going on in order to keep us in a frequency prison, locked in 3D physical survival mode and feeding off of us.

Ignorance is not bliss, nor is it protection. All of us are influenced by Hyperdimensional Matrix to varying degrees. People who don't understand how the (unseen) manipulation/control operates, not only in the world at large but through their own minds can be used as an unconscious “matrix agent“, being played like pawns on a grand chess board.

That’s really what it comes down to in a nutshell, regardless what people and activists focus on externally on a 3D level. Don’t get distracted by the shadows on the wall. I’m not implying to ignore the 3D issues of our world but seeing them in context of a much larger picture.

The key in it all in order to transcend the matrix is not only knowledge of what the matrix actually is beyond its 3D manifestation but most importantly sincere self-work, shadow work, embodiment and emotional intelligence in order to anchor the higher frequency of pure and true love, connected to our wholeness within and the wholeness of nature. Love is Light is Knowledge and the gateway to receive Gnosis, higher Knowledge that cannot be perceived via the five senses or our petty little minds. This is the process of “Ascension” and the Time of Transition we’re in now. Many are called, few chose to answer the call. ~ Bernhard Guenther

For a comprehensive and deeper overview of this topic, watch this:

- VIDEO: THE MATRIX CONTROL SYSTEM & THE PATH TOWARDS AWAKENING

Related:

- THE PERILOUS PATH TOWARDS AWAKENING

https://veilofreality.com/2017/01/29...rds-awakening/

- TIMELINE-REALITY SPLIT, FREQUENCY VIBRATION, AND THE HIDDEN FORCES OF LIFE

https://veilofreality.com/2016/08/02...orces-of-life/
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 2nd September 2017 at 11:04.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2017), BMJ (2nd September 2017), Matt P (2nd September 2017), Mercedes (2nd September 2017), Michi (3rd September 2017), mojo (2nd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Physical and Hyperdimensional Matrix

yes, we seem to be overly vulnerable to suggestion by authority figures that clearly do not act in our interests.

We have a suicidal proclivity for war and killing.

If a king wanted to breed a slave army, that it what he would wish for. As his SIM like civilisation progressed, the king would seek to give the young souls access to technology that they did not have the wisdom to confine to benevolent uses.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 2nd September 2017 at 11:21.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2017), justntime2learn (2nd September 2017), Mercedes (2nd September 2017), Michi (3rd September 2017), mojo (2nd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

The part of this lecture quoted in the OP sounds truthful and reasonable, but after listening to the whole I realize it's embedded in another re-iteration of one of the main new age narratives, loosely the matrix-loosh-ascension explanation of reality. I've heard this same basic reasoning for years now over and over, with frequently the same charlatan-authors cited as supportive data. It means that many flaws in this narrative have come to light and are still being repeated like a religion that someone thinks they found and don't look further. It would imply that right now the seeds planted in the 60's by Stanford, Tavistock through many authors and movements is really paying off. A new foundational belief system for people questioning the old ones is now accepted by many, but it's serving the purpose of a updated religion to pacify restless thinkers.
    Last edited by waves; 2nd September 2017 at 19:18.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2017), GaelVictor (2nd September 2017), justntime2learn (2nd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you waves.

The world has enough religion and I certainly don't want to add to it.

I really appreciate you taking the time to analyze my post and giving it to me straight in words I can understand.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Noelle (2nd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thank you justntime2learn for your comment, I hope I didn't come across as throwing the proverbial baby out with the bathwater either. It's just so messy. Not saying everything about this narrative about reality is wrong, what isn't a clever mix of info/disinfo these days? - often well meaning but lacking enough thorough research like this guy's take might be, but many others are so deliberately deceptive. This lecture was absolutely worth posting for taking note of the person and what are the useful and not useful puzzle pieces. The puzzle pieces sure aren't all in one place!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd September 2017), Noelle (3rd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi waves,

You came across as informed and sincere.

I must say my discernment has dramatically improved over the past three years, but so has their clever mix of info/disinfo.

Everyone is so helpful here and everyone's perspective is welcome. What a blessing not to convince anyone the truth to ask an informed question. If it weren't for this forum I probably would have checked myself into a mental facility believing everyone's right that I'm crazy. (They see strait clouds for instance)

Normally I would not have posted something like this, however it came from a trusted Camelot user with some key words so I had to ask.

Thank you and many blessings to my fellow Avalonians

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Noelle (3rd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread