+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1Annunaki Director Speaks about his LONG delayed film series

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Default 1Annunaki Director Speaks about his LONG delayed film series

In 2000 a teaser trailer was released for the major motion picture film series 1Annunaki by Director
    John Gess. It has been suggested that some "conspiratorial reasons" prevented their development and the films were never produced and many expected they were shelved permanently.

I came across 2 recent interviews interviews with Director John Gess who speaks to his inspiration to create the series and some of the challenges along the way

Trailer

Short Interview, well done.

Long interview June 2017 ( A webcaster, poor interviewing skills, desperately annoying co-host)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Desire (3rd September 2017), Did You See Them (2nd September 2017), findingneo (2nd September 2017), Inversion (2nd September 2017), Jayke (2nd September 2017), jjjones (2nd September 2017), Loren (2nd September 2017), Magnus (2nd September 2017), Matt P (2nd September 2017), Mercedes (2nd September 2017), Nasu (2nd September 2017), Spellbound (2nd September 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017), TrumanCash (2nd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

Default Re: 1Annunaki Director Speaks about his LONG delayed film series

He certainly did a lot of work on creating the Anunnaki ships. Unfortunately, he decided on a literal translation of the winged disk instead of the figurative one. There were no wings on the ship--The wings meant "flying". It was a typical flying saucer.

And there was a double meaning to the symbol--That is, it also meant the sun rising and "flying" across the sky into the sunset--from light to darkness--and that was how the Anunnaki created the light/dark belief system to manipulate people. This symbolism is represented in the Masonic-style symbols, which I cover in detail in THE EYE OF RA.

Of course, they didn't "fly" using aerodynamics or rocket-type propulsion as most of us now know.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

CurEus (2nd September 2017), Desire (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), Jayke (2nd September 2017), Tintin (3rd September 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

He may be something of a "literalist" in that regard.........they remain visually striking. Albeit we often hear about great amount of fire and smoke produced from some of the vessels during takeoff. I expect Sitchin may have been biased towards the "rockets" of his era. Or the atmosphere ignited at times.......

Sitchin's notion of spaceports such as BalBek (sp) requiring massive megalithic stones could "support" the notion of "some" type of discharge. Electro-gravitics purportedly DO produce a considerable amount of radiation which SEEMS much a more likely means of propulsion.

I've often mused that IF the Annunaki were from a local planetary body they really would not need much in the ways of propulsion to reach Earth........that would not place them as being "vastly" superior to ourselves in many ways. Considering their dark temperament......I think we got the "bad genes" from them.

The suggestion that they haphazardly "mined" for gold using slave labour (Igigi) for 250,0000 years seems shockingly obtuse. If you can cross the Solar System one would think you could build an automated workforce that was TRULY obedient and tireless. Perhaps they have something against AI in ANY form?

They certainly had NO PROBLEMS hybridising every animal they came across. HOW does having a bulls head "help" anyone......really?

I am actually curious to see what a Neanderthal and Denisovian are like after we clone them ( It WILL or already has happened)
    Did we lose something with the last "upgrade" ? My cell stopped working after the last software "upgrade"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), toppy (3rd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

CurEus
    Can't wait for this one
    Thanks !

+ Reply to Thread