+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Paranormal Code yesterday 10pm est/7pm pst

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ParanormalCode's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Paranormal Code yesterday 10pm est/7pm pst

The Paranormal Code is LIVE Tonight on www.psn-radio.com simulcast on KTLK The Fringe FM.

Topics of Discussion: Why I Believe I Have The Best UFO Footage Last 20 Years or More!
    Did you see the UFO over California? It doesn't get much better than this UFO video.
    Asteroid will pass earth within a Moon's width? True or Doom?
    Mike Bara charges $250 for a 30 min interview, so he says his agent forces him to charge it. This is the problem with the paranormal and ufology as a whole.
    The Secret Returns!

Tonight on www.psn-radio.com and simulcast on KTLK The Fringe FM
    Last edited by ParanormalCode; 4th September 2017 at 00:06.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ParanormalCode For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), Matthew (4th September 2017), mojo (4th September 2017), Star Tsar (4th September 2017), toppy (4th September 2017), WhiteFeather (5th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: The Paranormal Code yesterday 10pm est/7pm pst

Quote Posted by ParanormalCode (here)
    Mike Bara charges $250 for a 30 min interview, so he says his agent forces him to charge it.
    Actually, that's pretty interesting. I wonder which alternative media 'personalities' have agents to get them bookings (for which, of course, the agent gets commission).

The idea of anyone using an agent to hustle for appearances had genuinely never occurred to me, but I guess some folks in the alt media actually do that. I'd really like to know.

This is all about the very slippery slope between presenting research, and entertainment — which has been discussed in quite a few threads elsewhere.

(Does your show have glitzy bumper music, commercials, and a dramatic macho voice introducing you? I assume (and hope!) not. I'd be interested to listen to the show sometime later.)

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (5th September 2017), Desire (5th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017), gaiagirl (4th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (6th September 2017), Mandala (4th September 2017), Matthew (4th September 2017), mojo (4th September 2017), toppy (4th September 2017), uzn (4th September 2017), WhiteFeather (5th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Bill,

No, at least in the one episode I am currently listening to.

http://www.psn-radio.com/sundays/paranormalcode/

Go there and scroll down, you can listen to past episodes.

I am currently listening to the Psychic ones.

Yes intro music, NO movie trailer voice. Not sure about ads yet im only 15 minutes in.

Very casual and informal(swearing if that bothers you) feel so far with their opinions so far.

Edit

Im further into it now, and I must say it is very casual and informal podcast with little coherence, at least the episode im listening to. Right now, it is being allowed to be derailed by a caller. But to this point, they have just been talking about personalities and what they dislike about them and what they are doing. They really havent even touched about psychics, which is ostensibly the topic for the show.
    Last edited by Praxis; 4th September 2017 at 01:54.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Why does Mike Bara need an agent. Because of the tv show Ancient Aliens? Do you have to have a SAG card and agent to appear on some shows.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th September 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member SkywatchersRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ParanormalCode (here)
    Mike Bara charges $250 for a 30 min interview, so he says his agent forces him to charge it.
    Actually, that's pretty interesting. I wonder which alternative media 'personalities' have agents to get them bookings (for which, of course, the agent gets commission).

The idea of anyone using an agent to hustle for appearances had genuinely never occurred to me, but I guess some folks in the alt media actually do that. I'd really like to know.

This is all about the very slippery slope between presenting research, and entertainment — which has been discussed in quite a few threads elsewhere.

(Does your show have glitzy bumper music, commercials, and a dramatic macho voice introducing you? I assume (and hope!) not. I'd be interested to listen to the show sometime later.)
    On the show coming up Tuesday Skywatchers Radio I'll talk about this, and why I think he answered me like that... I have a few things to say about this whole mess. But his true colors sure are coming out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SkywatchersRadio For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    Bill,

No, at least in the one episode I am currently listening to.

http://www.psn-radio.com/sundays/paranormalcode/

Go there and scroll down, you can listen to past episodes.

I am currently listening to the Psychic ones.

Yes intro music, NO movie trailer voice. Not sure about ads yet im only 15 minutes in.

Very casual and informal(swearing if that bothers you) feel so far with their opinions so far.

Edit

Im further into it now, and I must say it is very casual and informal podcast with little coherence, at least the episode im listening to. Right now, it is being allowed to be derailed by a caller. But to this point, they have just been talking about personalities and what they dislike about them and what they are doing. They really havent even touched about psychics, which is ostensibly the topic for the show.
    Agreed. I listened to him, and most of what I listened to for 10 minutes was some woman asking the host why he hates Trump so much.. So much so that he refused to say anything nice about him on air. Definitely doesn't align with my stance/opinions about things. Just sounded like unintelligent banter.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread