+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

Listen everybody, everything Bill is telling you is true. I was the person who physically drove to Pete’s house….

Pete’s property was in the process of being cleaned out when I arrived on the scene. There were no sheriffs with guns to greet us and no bulldozers. There was a locked gate at the entrance of his driveway. A couple of workers walked down the road to greet me and my friend when they saw us standing just inside the gate. They were very forthcoming with information, I didn’t even have to ask. Both workers were wearing hazmat masks…that’s how bad it was inside! Below is what I originally shared with a handful of people.

ok, so I found Pete Peterson's house. They didn't demolish it, but it's being cleaned out. Omg you guys, it's bad....we weren't allowed to walk up to the house. There was a guy and gal there who were hired by the bank to clear it out. They were wearing hazmat masks because of the toxic conditions. They told us that the guy who lived there was a hoarder. They had already filled up 2 huge trailer bins...not garbage bins, trailer bins! The guy said he thought it would take 20 more! He also said that Pete was in Boise.

There were two long trailers crammed full of stuff that they hadn't gone through yet! Oh and it gets worse.....he said so far they found 3 dead cats in the house, mice jumping out of boxes and layers of cat feces everywhere. He also said there were jars of pee that the guy had peed in! WTH? Hey said the guy was not mentally right upstairs. He also made mention that the owner was involved in alien topics, but that's all he said.

The property sits on 10 acres on a dead end road. Even though the gate was locked, we crawled through the fence and got the workers attention. We were not allowed to go up to the property for liability reasons so I didn't wanna push it.

There was no ‘joy’ in making this discovery. Like many, I’m both irritated and disappointed in the continued lies and glorified stories infiltrating the Alternative Community. I’ve been urging people to ‘vet’ for years…I even started a thread on Avalon on the topic long ago and this is exactly why. It’s a sad state of affairs for many reasons…Pete doesn’t seem to be a person of sound mind and it appears he’s being/has been exploited. Balanced and lucid individuals don’t live in ‘layers of cat feces everywhere’ or lock their pets inside their home and abandon them.

It’s the perfect example as to why an isolated planet is needed for souls to learn and grow as the individuals involved in this situation are publicly demonstrating in more ways than they even know, why the human race is far from being considered advanced and capable of governing themselves.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 5th November 2018 at 18:29.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Hi RunnigDeer,
    I just saw this thread,

I am wondering if you ever find out "3 dead cats and pee in the bottles" news' origin ?
    (Post #23, 31, 34 ,37)

Hearsay,

Confabulating?
    It's all in the first post(s) of this thread. A longstanding Avalon member, part of a small team who were researching all this seriously, happened to live within an easy drive of Peterson's property.

They went to the property physically, and talked to (a) the team cleaning out the house, and (b) the neighbors. Everything reported in this thread is accurate.

Sorry,

I didn't see and still not see "3 dead cats and pee in the bottels" in first post. Probabaly, post#23 ,31, 34, 37 writers couldn't see either.

"3 dead cats" is mentioned at post #6 , and "pee bottles" at Post #26. no sourses name is provided.

I am not familiar with this case but when I was reading post# 23 , 31, 34, 37 they consistently asked same question and received different responds. This one, pulled my attention. It must be a realy good reson for this , otherwise it was very easy to explain who was (personaly) witnessed to the scenery. ( now we learned she was we- R- one who didn't need to wait 1 year to come forward)

If it is a "hearsay" nothing wrong with this, but I felt over sensitivity on the subject.

It was a constructive critism and normally should be tolerated with humble.
    Last edited by Tangri; 6th November 2018 at 01:40. Reason: spell correction
    Love and Hope

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

we-R-one (6th November 2018)

4. Link to Post #163
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Listen everybody, everything Bill is telling you is true. I was the person who physically drove to Pete’s house….

Pete’s property was in the process of being cleaned out when I arrived on the scene. There were no sheriffs with guns to greet us and no bulldozers. There was a locked gate at the entrance of his driveway. A couple of workers walked down the road to greet me and my friend when they saw us standing just inside the gate. They were very forthcoming with information, I didn’t even have to ask. Both workers were wearing hazmat masks…that’s how bad it was inside! Below is what I originally shared with a handful of people.

ok, so I found Pete Peterson's house. They didn't demolish it, but it's being cleaned out. Omg you guys, it's bad....we weren't allowed to walk up to the house. There was a guy and gal there who were hired by the bank to clear it out. They were wearing hazmat masks because of the toxic conditions. They told us that the guy who lived there was a hoarder. They had already filled up 2 huge trailer bins...not garbage bins, trailer bins! The guy said he thought it would take 20 more! He also said that Pete was in Boise.

There were two long trailers crammed full of stuff that they hadn't gone through yet! Oh and it gets worse.....he said so far they found 3 dead cats in the house, mice jumping out of boxes and layers of cat feces everywhere. He also said there were jars of pee that the guy had peed in! WTH? Hey said the guy was not mentally right upstairs. He also made mention that the owner was involved in alien topics, but that's all he said.

The property sits on 10 acres on a dead end road. Even though the gate was locked, we crawled through the fence and got the workers attention. We were not allowed to go up to the property for liability reasons so I didn't wanna push it.

There was no ‘joy’ in making this discovery. Like many, I’m both irritated and disappointed in the continued lies and glorified stories infiltrating the Alternative Community. I’ve been urging people to ‘vet’ for years…I even started a thread on Avalon on the topic long ago and this is exactly why. It’s a sad state of affairs for many reasons…Pete doesn’t seem to be a person of sound mind and it appears he’s being/has been exploited. Balanced and lucid individuals don’t live in ‘layers of cat feces everywhere’ or lock their pets inside their home and abandon them.

It’s the perfect example as to why an isolated planet is needed for souls to learn and grow as the individuals involved in this situation are publicly demonstrating in more ways than they even know, why the human race is far from being considered advanced and capable of governing themselves.
    Every so often I log into Avalon and am blown away at what I find. WOW!!

Dave - Toronto

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2018), Debra (6th November 2018), Did You See Them (6th November 2018), norman (6th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (1st March 2019), RunningDeer (6th November 2018), Tangri (6th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), we-R-one (6th November 2018)

6. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Sorry,

I didn't see and still not see "3 dead cats and pee in the bottels" in first post. Probabaly, post#23 ,31, 34, 37 writers couldn't see either.

"3 dead cats" is mentioned at post #6 , and "pee bottles" at Post #26. no sourses name is provided.

I am not familiar with this case but when I was reading post# 23 , 31, 34, 37 they consistently asked same question and received different responds. This one, pulled my attention. It must be a realy good reson for this , otherwise it was very easy to explain who was (personaly) witnessed to the scenery. ( now we learned she was we- R- one who didn't need to wait 1 year to come forward)

If it is a "hearsay" nothing wrong with this, but I felt over sensitivity on the subject.

It was a constructive critism and normally should be tolerated with humble.

Let me share something with you...the day I went up to investigate Pete's house, I had very little time. I had a house full of people for almost 3 weeks to be exact and we were flying out to an immediate family members wedding early the next day. I was up late pounding out the story including pictures in an attempt to pass on the information to Bill before I headed out of town, there was no time. Upon returning, I had to catch up with my small business, and start preparing for my upcoming trip to Scotland which was only a few weeks out. And you know what, it's a good thing I passed the info onto Bill when I did instead of hanging on to it and 'reporting' myself when I had the time. Because right before my long awaited adventure, I started to get really sick. It's the reason why I didn't go back up there a second time to gather more info. I fought it off as I refused to miss my trip, something we had planned for over a year. I spent almost 3 weeks in Scotland and as soon as I came back it became critically necessary to deal with my health. I was taking medication to alleviate a separate growing problem and buy me time while in Scotland that was causing a secondary problem, multiple blood clots in my legs..seriously painful is all I can say...By the grace of god, I didn't experience a fatal embolism because I should have based on my ultrasound readings done immediately upon my return.

Long story short, and 5 surgeries later, I'm hopeful the worst is over. So forgive me for not being able to 'report' my findings, I was a bit busy for the last half of 2017 and the first half of 2018, lol. Besides, I didn't really see the necessity to interject myself, what difference would it make? Providing the information and getting the story out there was the point and I'm glad I did it the way I did....had I experienced a fatal embolism, the findings would have been lost and you would know nothing of the sort.

'And now you know the rest of the story.....'

7. Link to Post #165
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Love this line we-R-one !!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), RunningDeer (6th November 2018), Spellbound (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), we-R-one (6th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Also spend any time at old folks homes or Psych wards and you have a lot of very sincere people telling you the most outrageous stuff you could ever assemble, record and peddle at any UFO conference.
    So true.

I spent way too much time and money several years ago trying to unravel the Pete Peterson mystery so I could get my paws on one of those Accucomb devices. Unfortunately, I could only verify:

-Pete Peterson’s brief involvement with a really shady telecommunications company called MediaG3, located in Boise, ID. It was headquartered in a strip mall location, and traded OTC on the markets for a fraction of a fraction of a penny. Not sure if it’s still around.

-A Gary D. Peterson invented an acupuncture-related device, I believe called an Accupath 1000, and presented it a few decades ago. After reading the recent court documents, it’s safe to say that Gary is Pete. There’s a holistic clinic in a nearby town that still uses one.

And that’s it.

I checked the list of recipients of the Order of Lenin and did not see a single Peterson. His alleged alma mater, Golden State College, was never synonymous with Stanford University, and doesn’t exist as an accredited higher education institution. And so on...

There’s nothing further I could verify.

And I stopped there, because I realized I was trying to interfere into the life of an older man, likely a military veteran with some tech knowledge, dealing with a type of memory disorder where confabulations are commonplace.

I can only hope David stops exploiting him for personal gain, and that he’s able to seek any potential treatments for what sounds like a very difficult mental and physical state of being to reside in.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th May 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), happyuk (6th September 2019), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Iancorgi (25th April 2019), Yvanka (26th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #167
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

A warm welcome to new member, midnighthourshow.

Special report this Thursday at midnight EST on Steven’s YouTube channel -

The Midnight Hour Show website: https://themidnighthour.home.blog/episodes/
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (26th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th April 2019), Forest Denizen (26th April 2019), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), ichingcarpenter (25th April 2019), Islander12 (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), meeradas (3rd September 2019), midnighthourshow (25th April 2019), Mike (25th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #168
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Bit of topic, but I heard a snippet of Steven Colbern’s “Cosmic Conmen” episode where he talks about Jimmy Church being stabbed in the back by Corey and not saying anything about it.

My hypothesis is that most people who were intimately associated with Corey would be very reluctant to whistleblow on him because they now know his tactics for spying and recording personal conversations.

It was released, (in the Thomas Crown Blog I believe), that Corey had recorded conversations with Gaia employees, etc. This would be enough to scare off his ex-associates who would have to be wondering what he has on them.

And it doesn’t mean he has anything bad on them, it just means he can dox their personal lives in public creating unnecessary stress and drama in their lives.

This is classic “blackmail protection strategy” and we’ve witnessed Corey doing this to people over the years, so he ain’t gonna stop now. He’s deceitful and will do anything to protect his skin in this game; especially with blackmail/scare tactics used prolifically in government and business.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Debra (26th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Forest Denizen (26th April 2019), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2019), Islander12 (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), midnighthourshow (25th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    A warm welcome to new member, midnighthourshow.

The Midnight Hour Show website: https://themidnighthour.home.blog/episodes/
    Thank you Rachel! I follow Steven on Twitter. This should be a great show.. I appreciate the heads up.. ( I missed the tweet) Welcome midnighthourshow :D

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), midnighthourshow (25th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the link to the show for tonights party. I hope to see all my new project avalon forum friends in the live chat. Party starts at midnight tonight, eastern standard time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_EayKEyps

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to midnighthourshow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (26th April 2019), Forest Denizen (26th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2019), Islander12 (26th April 2019), Mike (25th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #171
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by midnighthourshow (here)
    Here is the link to the show for tonights party. I hope to see all my new project avalon forum friends in the live chat. Party starts at midnight tonight, eastern standard time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k_EayKEyps
    Show Summary

(Long intro, skip to around the 26 minute mark if you want to get straight to the investigative section)

The show consists of two main sections; vetting Pete Peterson’s bio, and the donations (foreclosure).

The main claims covered (I haven’t listed all sources/resources mentioned in the show) -
    • Invention of first commercially available microprocessor based computer and creation of a company called Cyberdyne. He claimed his computer was bought by every major university and computer companies. Eight vintage computer museums, Steven’s computer science professor, and Dave Haynie were contacted - no record of Peterson’s claims were found.
    • Education. He has a degree from Golden State University/college which is what Stanford was called before it was named Stanford. Stanford was contacted; it was always Stanford and there’s no record of Peterson.
    • Russian space program. No records found.
    • Awarded Gold order of Lenín. Russian historian contacted, no record of Peterson.
    • Prolific inventor. No patents.
    • Science and tech advisor to Reagan. No record of Peterson found from exhaustive search done by archivist at Reagan library.
    • House foreclosure donations - local police department contacted, stated no armed police surrounded the house, no police entered, and no belongings were removed from the property by police.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th May 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Debra (26th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th April 2019), Forest Denizen (26th April 2019), happyuk (6th September 2019), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Hervé (26th April 2019), Islander12 (26th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), midnighthourshow (26th April 2019), Mike (26th April 2019), norman (26th April 2019), Reinhard (2nd September 2019)

21. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Rach you have 3333 posts. And coincidentally, that's exactly how many times Steven called Jimmy Church a "b!tch" in the first part of the show. Synchronicities everywhere.

(I relished each one, honestly. So true)

This was a thorough ass kicking by Steven. Way to go mate. Thanks for all your efforts.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Daozen (26th April 2019), Debra (26th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (26th April 2019), Islander12 (26th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), midnighthourshow (26th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,180 times in 32,903 posts

This link is for Gary Dean ('Pete') Peterson's Obituary.

https://legacy.com/obituaries/idahostatesman/obituary.aspx?n=gary-dean-peterson&pid=193764724

Gary Dean ("Pete") Peterson
    1940-2019
    Gary passed on July 11, 2019 in Boise. Gary grew up in Boise and attended Longfellow, North Jr. High and Boise High School, graduating in 1958. He attended Boise Junior College, and BYU. He enlisted in the Marine Corp and spent his military time in Viet Nam, and D.C. among other assignments. He married Susan Madsen and they raised five children. They later divorced and Gary married Michelle Mims. Gary and Michelle moved to Garden Valley where he spent the last years of his life enjoying the fresh mountain air and the many good people living there. He was an inventor, a friend and mentor to many. He is preceded in death by his parent, Ernest Dean and Helen Marie Peterson and his second wife Michelle. He is survived by his first wife Susan and their children Randy, Travis, Elyse, Jennifer, and Danielle. Also by his sister, Katholyn Neyle Larson and close first cousins Frank Tussing and Fran Carr, and a number other family members and friends. Services will be held at the Veterans Cemetery at Dry Creek on Friday August 30th procession stating at 12:30 at the gate and get together after the formal ceremony to swap Gary/Pete stories.

~~~

'BYU' is Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah) and is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).

The obituary, which can probably be presumed to be accurate, seems significant for what it didn't say. There is no mention of a PhD, for instance. There are obviously some legitimately named surviving family members which could be of interest to any serious researcher.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd September 2019 at 11:39.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd September 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd September 2019), BMJ (3rd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (2nd September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019), HaveBlue (16th November 2019), ichingcarpenter (2nd September 2019), Islander12 (2nd September 2019), James (2nd September 2019), Reinhard (2nd September 2019), Wind (2nd September 2019), Yoda (2nd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9