+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    ... it is really tough to know exactly what is going on! Perhaps Pete Peterson and David Wilcock are targeted individuals....
    Great post. I had to quote one specific part to ask the following question -

If true... if someone is a TI and then consistently behaves deplorably - does the fact that they are a TI make any difference with regards to their own personal responibility to behave responsibly?

I ask this question to all who might read this post.

I believe that this is the most important question of all to consider and then answer with regards to this whole TI thing.
    I would really appreciate folks making an attempt to share their opinion as to my question. Please.
    I was paying very close attention to David and many others over 10 years ago and quite a few facts have been forgotten that may shed some light on David.

He admitted having been a heroin addict. He grew up near a military base. There was a period of time when his and Andy Basiago's speech tone, speed, content and affectations were utterly identical when Andy first arrived out of nowhere, the two were absolutely indistinguishable. Suddenly Andy changed into a different speech 'presence'. It screamed software to me. He has continuously cited his 'dreams' as being the main source of revelations and where he is given insider knowledge, never once addressing the military ability to insert dreams... but I don't think there are any at all in the first place. He spent years riding his claim of the huge significance of 2012 and I think it was early last year flat out admitted in a public lecture it was all a lie. His encyclopedic instant recall of vast amounts of complex scientific data also screams software to me.

To me this and much, much more has long added up to being a MKUltra programmed pawn for the military industrial complex. This doesn't mean he's wrong about everything, it means deep muddying, distracting and manipulation/delaying all us annoying seekers ability to get it right. You've got society infecting MKultra 'stars' in the music industry, politics, media, authors and more, and of course, new age charlatan stars like David.

I have completely ignored him for over 5 years now wondering if there's even something dangerous about even exposing myself to his 'something', maybe wordings. Like not wanting to catch something from someone contagious.
    Last edited by waves; 8th September 2017 at 17:33.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Jad (9th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Mike (8th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,533 times in 5,711 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

I'm just hesitant to answer that question Sammy. I think it's a really good one, but unless we've been mind hacked in some way, I don't know how we can honestly say one way or the other how much choice is still available after all that tampering. For example, Cathy O'Brien didn't appear to have much choice while she was being made to do all those awful things(extreme example, I know) during her exposure to the traumas and tortures of Project Monarch.

I think in most cases your will is slowly eroded. Any wise, effective choices need to be made early, while you still have some personal power. Of course all situations are different. I agree, a new thread would be prudent.

I hope Omni chimes in. I think he's most qualified to answer that

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Chuck (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Hi Kristin,

I loved your post. One statement you've made: ..."I worry about these people who are actually believing in this. They were vulnerable, looking for answers, and they give their time, money, and devotion. They have lost their way and will spit in your face to defend it. They are blinded by tall tales and a need for spiritual understanding..."

From what I understand (and others may disagree, which is fine), all souls are here to LEARN. Think of planet Earth as a school of sorts. We all come here to continue learning whatever it is we've not yet mastered, then, when it's time, we leave and go HOME (to a better place, hopefully). So while it may be very, very difficult to watch certain individuals fall prey to the deceptive, at the same time, those same individuals ARE, indeed, on their path re learning and will take back w/them whatever lessons they learned when believing these deceivers.

I liken this to being a parent. It's hard watching your beloved child learning life's harsh lessons. You want to protect your child and do whatever you can and keep them safe and snug, away from all of life's woes. But they don't learn this way, do they? As much as we may not like this, we all learn the most from ADVERSITY. That saying, "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger," comes to mind.

I know many good-hearted souls just want to step in and prevent others from making the same mistakes that they, perhaps, have already made, but as hard as it is to accept, sometimes the KINDEST thing we can do for another soul is to allow them to make their own mistakes, as hard as it is to watch it when it's all going down. This is how we all learn!

Just my .02...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), happyuk (9th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Mike (8th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,533 times in 5,711 posts

Well said Bayareamom. I particularly liked what you said about stepping away and allowing souls to make their own mistakes.

I think our role here is not so much wasting our energy trying to convince people of the truth or pointing out their errors, but instead to offer up a sane option should they come around to desiring it.

As long as there are people like CG and DW etc spouting their nonsense, I believe we need to provide the ying to that yang. Maybe we can't rescue the ufo community from their contamination, but we can at least - by pulling hard on our side of the rope - keep it from going totally to sh!t
    Last edited by Mike; 8th September 2017 at 18:22.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Bayareamom (8th September 2017), Billy (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017), Sequoia (8th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike is right. We are losing good, rational people in this field because of the antics of Gaia and MUFON. I myself have recently thought of quitting the field for good, because being a UFO cop wasn't what I signed up for.

Still, I can't turn my back on a subject I've been involved with for over fifteen years of my life. It's a belief system I can't turn off.

These people are the lowest you can go. EVERY single effort of theirs involves begging for change, and getting it... I can't turn away from it, or ignore it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Billy (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Harley (8th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Mike (8th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Hi Mike,

Wow! Your words really resonate with me. I especially liked your second sentence. Offering up a sane option, should someone be willing to accept it, is sometimes the only way to turn someone around. But having said that, sometimes it IS necessary to allow someone to jump off that cliff, if that is what they choose to do. This is, in part, what freedom of spirit, is all about.

Learning life's lessons isn't dances with rainbows and unicorns. It's HARD work. This life wasn't meant to be easy - for any one of us. It's very painful living down here at times and some of us seem to have it harder than others. But in the end, I truly believe that the kindest thing we can offer any one other individual is their own FREEDOM to experience all that they need to experience, IN ORDER TO GROW.

Again, that's just my opinion, but this is what I truly believe.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Mike (8th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I love how everyone jumps down David's throat right after he started his expose on the murderous satanic pedophilia that is absolutely RAMPANT in the United States.

It seems to me like an outright character assassination and all taking part in this are suspect. He's focusing a lot on the satanic pedophiles which are very much our problem right now, and he's talking about it knowingly taking his life in his hands because this is not a popular subject and people are being murdered left right and center for even opening their mouths about it.

You all should be congratulating David for his bravery and also his clear and unequivocal gesture of allegiance to the good forces of this world by hitting the enemy where it really hurts and where the enemy will never hit himself.

Again I will say that I find it absolutely mind boggling that any of you would be talking about the Pete Peterson issue right now it looks like an absolute deflection from the very serious issues that David has been discussing lately. Lets talk about the satanic murderous pedophilia that is rampant guys because while you sit here gossiping needlessly about what could be's children are being tortured, raped and murdered in the most horrific ways imaginable.

Remember that because all watching can see who is attacking David right after he set his sights on the satanist pedophiles. We can see you.

Bill I am boggled that you started this thread at this very moment in time over conjecture and condemnation by association at best.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 20:23.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

Hypothetical (9th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, how do you do it...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Billy (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Kristin (8th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 times in 412 posts

... it is really tough to know exactly what is going on! Perhaps Pete Peterson and David Wilcock are targeted individuals....

If true... if someone is a TI and then consistently behaves deplorably - does the fact that they are a TI make any difference with regards to their own personal responibility to behave responsibly?

I believe that this is the most important question of all to consider and then answer with regards to this whole TI thing.
    I would really appreciate folks making an attempt to share their opinion as to my question. Please.
    Hi Sammy, thanks for your question. My answer is that I honestly don't know. If I had a gun to my head I would answer that every individual situation is unique, depending on the level of intervention and behaviour modification.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Chester (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,325 times in 8,331 posts

Quote Posted by jack (here)

. . . . all watching can see who is attacking David right after he set his sights on the satanist pedophiles. We can see you. . . .
    I'm hoping that most who are watching have raised their eyes a little higher than that.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Chester (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), UfonautRadio (8th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

UfonautRadio...Glad you're staying in The Game. We each have our role to play. Each of us can decide from our own learned experiences which way to turn & exactly where to put our energies!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Chester (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017), UfonautRadio (8th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Sammy, thanks for your question. My answer is that I honestly don't know. If I had a gun to my head I would answer that every individual situation is unique, depending on the level of intervention and behaviour modification.
    And I believe many people would answer similarly. I also understand this answer. Having said this though... I have contemplated what that would mean and what that would mean is that we would always have an available excuse to use for our own unacceptable behavior as there is no way in the world anyone would ever agree with anyone else where that fine line might be drawn as to "are they responsible" or "are they not" - much less a majority of us would ever find agreement.

And sure, there are extreme cases (examples) where most of us would... but I am concerned about the massive sea of "grey area" where I am certain some would side with "they are a victim and should not be expected to take responsibility to stop listening to that voice'", etc. to "regardless of how obvious it is that this person is compromised and clearly under the major influence of directed energy weaponry... they are fully responsible for all their words and actions."

Yet when I consider one of those extremes over the other... the only one that appears to me to offer any true hope for humanity is that we conclude a s a society that each individual ultimately is and then in a case by case basis, assist them to achieve their sovereignity while considering their actual capacity to so do. For those who are less capable, we should assist them ever way we can while simultaneously protecting the greater society.

All the above words are "ideals" and I recognize this very well. I don't necessarily expect humanity to achieve this ideal perfectly. I do think its the only ideal to have in this regard.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Sure. To me it's crystal clear.

There are many ways that someone can be influenced... by being targeted electronically (which can be real), by psychic influence (very real), or simply a spouse, friends, or media articles or videos saying or urging certain actions or attitudes.

The point of choice lives within us all, at each moment of our lives, whatever those internal or external influences. (And they're ALL 'external' relative to the sovereign spiritual being that each of us really is.)
    I have to agree. They can pump anything into your head, but you have the choice to listen to it or ignore it. After all the voice in your head is not who you are, it is simply the ego, or in the case of a TI, it is someone external pumping the voice in threw some device. Either way you have the choice to ack on it or ignore it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2017), David Trd1 (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Kristin (8th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

. . . . all watching can see who is attacking David right after he set his sights on the satanist pedophiles. We can see you. . . .
    I'm hoping that most who are watching have raised their eyes a little higher than that.
    Raised higher than what has been described as an epidemic of child sex trafficking in the United States by Attorney General Jeff Sessions?

I find it terribly suspicious that David would be under such attack considering he is one of the few with the courage to speak out against what Ex FBI Chief Ted Gunderson estimated to be the torture rape and murder of at least 500,000 American children each year. By comparison 32,000 people were killed in motor accidents in 2014.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2017 at 23:43.

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Bill I am boggled that you started this thread at this very moment in time over conjecture and condemnation by association at best.
    Not all that much conjecture. The truth is the truth. What David has claimed to be true, in this instance (which I know quite a lot about personally) simply doesn't fit the researched facts.

That's not the best state of affairs for anyone who is trying to expose anyone or anything.

I find it terribly suspicious that David would be under such attack
    Given the details now known, I don't believe that either David Wilcock or 'Pete' Peterson are under attack at all from anyone.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2017 at 23:52.

29. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th September 2017), avid (9th September 2017), Bayareamom (9th September 2017), BMJ (15th September 2017), Chester (8th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), drneglector (10th September 2017), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Innocent Warrior (23rd September 2018), Kristin (8th September 2017), muxfolder (10th September 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017), neutronstar (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), Satori (9th September 2017), Siren Master (10th September 2017), Spellbound (9th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017), Wind (9th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

These are great points jack, but no one is "attacking David" due to his research into child trafficking. That's NOT even on the table, don't confuse the issue here. In fact, PLEASE start a new thread about child pornography and what David has uncovered.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

anandacate (9th September 2017), avid (9th September 2017), Bayareamom (9th September 2017), Bill Ryan (8th September 2017), BMJ (15th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), Satori (9th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    These are great points jack, but no one is "attacking David" due to his research into child trafficking. That's NOT even on the table, don't confuse the issue here. In fact, PLEASE start a new thread about child pornography and what David has uncovered.
    Yes but Kristin this is the issue here. 500,000 children murdered each year is more important then a fundraising scam accusation that if anything David was also a victim of yet I see the thread has filled with attacks on David's integrity when you should instead be applauding him for his bravery for talking about something few have the courage to talk about.

I'm not accusing you of anything Bill Ryan, as im pretty sure that you are not a satanist but do not think for a moment that this forum isnt full of them and they wont jump on the first chance to destroy someone who is doing them harm.

Support the people who are trying to save the children. Don't destroy them at the first opportunity.
    Last edited by jack; 9th September 2017 at 00:05.

33. Link to Post #98
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sorry Jack, but your brave hero is also a lousy researcher and more than stretched the truth here. Not negotiable.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), BMJ (15th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017), neutronstar (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), Siren Master (10th September 2017), Wind (20th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Bill Ryan, as im pretty sure that you are not a satanist but do not think for a moment that this forum isnt full of them and they wont jump on the first chance to destroy someone who is doing them harm.
    Wow, you're on a roll today. Thank you for saying you're pretty sure I'm not a Satanist (I'm pretty sure of that, too )... but if 'this forum is full of satanists', then maybe you might prefer to go somewhere else that's full of more decent, angelic folks.

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th September 2017), avid (9th September 2017), Billy (9th September 2017), BMJ (15th September 2017), Bob (9th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2017), Did You See Them (12th September 2017), drneglector (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), Maunagarjana (10th September 2017), muxfolder (10th September 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017), neutronstar (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Jack, you need to start another thread on this as I suggested. I'm blocking you from posting on this one based on being off topic, and you really are.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Billy (9th September 2017), BMJ (15th September 2017), Bob (9th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), DeDukshyn (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th September 2017), neutronstar (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast