+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

Jack,

Even if, as you perceive it, DW is correct about the issue of pedophilia, it does not follow that he is correct about what he has recently publicly said about Peterson in connection with the unsupported claims DW has made and is making about the "theft" of millions of dollars of Peterson's personal property under the alleged strong-arm of DW's du jour variety of the Dark Alliance.

The essence of what you are saying is: that because the falsity of DW's recent claims about Peterson, vis-a-vis Peterson's personal property (and what was actually a lawful foreclosure/ejectment action), and DW's embellishment of the foreclosure/ejectment by introducing the "Dark Alliance", are being exposed and challenged with objective documentation and other evidence to the contrary, then, to you, the failure or refusal by such people (and anyone) to unquestionably believe DW makes one a part of the Dark Alliance and a supporter of pedophilia.

I can assure I do not support pedophilia in any way, shape or form. I can also assure you that I do not believe a word DW has said about the alleged theft of Peterson's personal property as described by DW. That does not mean I would or do disagree with him on the subject which seems to be so close to you.

Your position is at best comparing apples to oranges. The premise of your argument is false, and, therefore, your conclusion(s) is/are logically invalid. I'll leave it at that...
    Last edited by Satori; 9th September 2017 at 01:03.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

avid (9th September 2017), Bob (9th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), geofffxdwg (20th December 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), Mike (9th September 2017), neutronstar (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: The Truth about 'Pete' Peterson, David Wilcock, the foreclosure, the dead cats, and GoFundMe

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Thanks for this news on PP Bill. WOW! I considered Pete as one of the brightest, dynamic, genuine, credible and principled whistle blower that you have interviewed. (and perhaps in a way ... still do). I say that because if you believe what Omnisense and others are revealing about voice to skull, behavior modification and remote neural monitoring and control ... it is really tough to know exactly what is going on! Perhaps Pete Peterson and David Wilcock are targeted individuals.... or perhaps not ... Very tough to have a handle on anything anymore.

Wow ... is all I can say. I have a strange suspicion that as the veil continues to lift, that word will be common.
    There could very well be brainwashing involved. We all know it is an effective tool to make people believe the disinformation they are sharing. We also all know that disinformation is quite often mixed with real information. That is all I am going to say regarding Pete.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Chuck (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

So many posts since I last visited this thread. Some corrections RE: matters of fact,

1. The wee Scottish lass mentioned' name is Holly Greig not Craig.

2. Removing cellphone batteries may well be a modus operandi of 'real whistleblowers' but it is also the M.O of drug dealers, those who buy them and all sorts of other criminal activity. (A casual observer could entertain any scenario about what was going on!)

3. David W said he was a pot smoker in earlier years, never have I heard him say he was a heroin addict. If he has since added heroin to the list, I stand corrected.

He did, probably in black humour jest when requesting payment from Kerry at her 1st Awake and Aware conference say to her 'I need paid so I can feed my 6 crack babies'. Context is important and I err on the side of not taking it too seriously.

4. Just because someone speaks out against something it does not mean they are actually against it. It could be a case of 'Projection'. Mac Beth: I think they protesteth a bit too much!

4. The pics of PP property do indeed look like 40 foot shipping containers and the way they are positioned and the length of time they have been there makes sense that is what they are, however dumpsters of the same size do exist and load from the side, not the end or the top. My local council puts them out one Sunday every 4 months for locals. It used to be free but now we have to pay!

5. Henry Deacon, on the other hand did say he weaned himself off a 160 mg morphine habit. This is not illegal Heroin, but both are opiates. 160mg is indeed quite some 'jack rabbit' (jack is rhyming slang for Jack and Jills (pills) and rabbit means habit, so drug habit = jack rabbit.)

6. None of the above is paydirt on anyones character, however David Wilcock should IMO be FedExed Pete Petersons property as 'inherited' ASAP. He will need to pay shipping on 3 cats, numerous bottles of 'moonshine' and at least 2 possibly 15 large shipping containers of assorted 'antiques'.

7. Slandering people publicly, especially Judges is unwise to say the least. Don't be too surprised if David
    W and Sean M are soon cohosting Strange Universe together and often heard interviewing each other.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017), findingneo (9th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), SunSea (9th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Canada Avalon Member Hypothetical's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it very interesting how there's so much abhorrence towards another's views on this site. There's a constant buffet of sh*t sandwiches doled out to people, that many of us regard as sources of information we chose to discern information from. Many of them about David ... David does good research, but he's a gullible twit but he means well. I like many people on here were sucked into the whole Charles (Rulers of the World) story line. One could argue Bill should have done a better job himself following his research ideals to discern the Charles' material. I don't look on Bill badly because of how that mishap happened because there is no foolproof way to be 100% confident in the information were provided. Which leads me to remind us of the old adage 'that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. I'm tiring of all the hit pieces on David, Pete, Corey et al. I prefer to do my own discernment. Too many threads are thinly veiled character assassinations in my opinion. If we can believe in reptilians then we should be able accept that a Cabal could make a foreclosure (stealing Pete House) look like a regular foreclosure.
    Last edited by Hypothetical; 9th September 2017 at 16:11.

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Hypothetical (here)
    I'm tiring of all the hit pieces on David, Pete, Corey et al. I prefer to do my own discernment. Too many threads are thinly veiled character assassinations in my opinion. If we can believe in reptilians then we should be able accept that a Cabal could make a foreclosure (stealing Pete House) look like a regular foreclosure.
    If you had taken the time to research the court PDF document, you would have noticed that Pete was never the owner of the house. No one stole anything from Pete, all his belongings are still there, Discernment has more value when based on facts.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017), anandacate (9th September 2017), avid (9th September 2017), Basho (10th September 2017), Bill Ryan (9th September 2017), Callista (10th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), geofffxdwg (20th December 2017), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Hervé (9th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), KansasGirl (12th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), Mike (9th September 2017), Nasu (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), Satori (9th September 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Charles
    Off-topic here, but Charles was exactly who he said he was.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Harley (10th September 2017), HaveBlue (12th September 2017), Hervé (9th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Mike (9th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017), Sophocles (9th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel sorry for the cats. Poor innocents.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

findingneo (10th September 2017), Franny (9th September 2017), Holly Lindin (29th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Magnus (10th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

You're automatically accepting the fact that i hadn't read the court document and you also are inferring that I don't accept facts but neither of those things are correct. I'm simply stating that I could choose to decide for myself whether I want to accept the document as a fact and I do agree it has merit. At the same time however I think it's quite simple to concoct a case that this is simply a regular foreclosure if I had the power of shadow government and I wanted discredit someone. So facts are a loose term especially for people like me that question the motives of a Cabal hell bent on maintaining their control on the population. And yes at some point it gets to a spot where you become isolated and refuse to accept any truth. The powers that be have webbed a perfect storm of control where information and money are the perfect slavery system.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Charles
    Off-topic here, but Charles was exactly who he said he was.

We'll have to agree to disagree

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hypothetical For This Post:

Nasu (10th September 2017), PurpleLama (10th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Bill, if Charles was exactly who he said he was, then the objective of his stay here at the forum was also clear from the beginning, as stated by him in his first interview with you. He stated that he could get any number of disruptive members to leave the forum of their own volition - and he did...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mike (9th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Bill, if Charles was exactly who he said he was, then the objective of his stay here at the forum was also clear from the beginning, as stated by him in his first interview with you. He stated that he could get any number of disruptive members to leave the forum of their own volition - and he did...

Hi Ernie, I think Charles represented a very rare opportunity to dialogue with the "elites". There was going to be some risk involved with that, and ultimately one has to decide if the risk was worth it. In the moment it seemed worth it to me. In hindsight, I'm not sure.

Maybe a retrospective thread is in order.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Nasu (10th September 2017), Siren Master (10th September 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Are we talking about the "Charles" of the Anglo Saxon agenda?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

BACK to topic, Please and thank you!

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th September 2017), Bill Ryan (9th September 2017), Callista (10th September 2017), Chester (9th September 2017), drneglector (10th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), UfonautRadio (9th September 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

One could argue Bill should have done a better job himself following his research ideals to discern the Charles' material.
    Besides the fact there's a far greater set of factual data that suggests Charles (indeed) was the real deal...

Bill and Kerry were trailblazers. People who travel uncharted waters do things that they later look upon as "mistakes" but are actually lessons to be learned from.

I don't follow Kerry and haven't for a long time but I have paid attention to Bill and all I have seen is someone striving to do a better job in every way.

When are folks going to recognize this?

EDIT Added - apologies, Kristin... saw the back to topic post only after I replied to the earlier one.
    Last edited by Chester; 9th September 2017 at 22:39.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th September 2017), Billy (10th September 2017), Callista (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Kristin (9th September 2017), Magnus (10th September 2017), raregem (9th September 2017), RunningDeer (9th September 2017), Spellbound (10th September 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I'm tiring of all the hit pieces on David, Pete, Corey et al. I prefer to do my own discernment. Too many threads are thinly veiled character assassinations in my opinion. If we can believe in reptilians then we should be able accept that a Cabal could make a foreclosure (stealing Pete House) look like a regular foreclosure.
    No problem with one being tired of reading investigations into whether people are being deceived by lies to extort money, labour and sanity, because of self serving, self appointed, non-transparent "leaders" of knowledge, information and ideologies - god knows it goes on everywhere and is crushingly overwhelming.

But to those interested in helping our world expose these deceits to help usher in transparency in whatever corner we reside, the topics are not motivationally self serving in gratification for ...I...
    They are about ...WE...
    And this is where (WE) takes precedence over (I).

Letting the obvious and provable deceptions slide under the carpet because we don't know all the answers to the bigger picture questions is a cop out and is not going to enable us to get any closer to any truth.

If we continually expose dishonesty then over time we have a good shot at prevention of deceit continually being accepted and allowed to take centre stage - and oh what a different world that would look like.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

annacherie (10th September 2017), aoibhghaire (10th September 2017), Billy (10th September 2017), Callista (10th September 2017), Chester (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Jayke (10th September 2017), KansasGirl (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), Satori (10th September 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

"Silence is complicity. Speak now or surrender your ground."
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Callista (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), Ewan (11th September 2017), Nasu (10th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), Tintin (11th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    "Silence is complicity. Speak now or surrender your ground."
    Imo, David Wilcock is NOT the spokesperson or protector of any avian aliens / any whistle-blowers / any children / any slaves / any child slaves / any downtrodden / any future secret space retirees / any common law husbands, senile and otherwise / any silent witnesses / the weak / the meek. The evidence shows he can't even look after his own car.

Imo, David is never going to be THE disclosure. David is but a mere mortal, a rather highly strung mere mortal, but Just like the rest of us he too is making it up each day as he goes along and is very far from being perfect.

Unlike the rest of us he pretends that he is above all that and very far from imperfect. That is the point of THIS thread, showing him to be the big fibber that he is. If it bothers you to see your savior or the one that you believe to be somehow righteous, proved to be human / fallible, please look away. If that is you then this thread is not for you.

Look someplace else to see his righteous works at play, or better still, start a new thread about it. I for one would love to read about the wonderful good that David has brought into the world, the many children that he has saved from the elite pedophiles, the vast inheritances he has manged to accumulate through his friends and save from the IRS's deep pits, like a modern day robin hood. I'd like to hear about the downtrodden he has managed to rescue from damnation and all the rest of his messiah like activities. I would be really glad to give a thread like that my "like"

Till then, please, please don't waist anyone's time trying to say that David is anything other than what he is, a mere fallible human, more so a Barnum type entertainer who needs his financial support of his many followers to support his existence, for his disclosure. Don't waist your time writing something most of us won't waist our time responding to.

Someone who, imo, doesn't ever want to have a real job. Said support only comes from his perceived inside info, his drip drip drip of disclosure, so called. My opinion is that it will never arrive, please prove me wrong..

Like I said, if this thread really bothers you, then please start a thread of your own listing his many good deeds and proving us all wrong with his many verifiable accomplishments, his real and true DISCLOSURE of anything at all. I'd love to read all about it.

Till then, for the rest of us, carry on....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 10th September 2017 at 08:23.

31. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017), aoibhghaire (10th September 2017), Basho (10th September 2017), Bob (10th September 2017), Debra (10th September 2017), ditting (10th September 2017), Ewan (11th September 2017), geofffxdwg (20th December 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Kristin (15th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Mike (10th September 2017), regnak (10th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Nice post, Nasu, although you have Wilcock in a much nicer light than I can muster. But as the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything, I've decided to go with that (best I can while not being complicit ) ...

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th September 2017 at 11:49.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Matthew (10th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), Tintin (10th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Kristin, out of respect I assume my challenging the ideal of this thread is best done here otherwise I apologize in advance and no further comment is required because this will be my last post for the unforeseeable future. It is not my intent to instigate but I believe an open minded view of how simple it would be concoct these facts should be at least considered. Instead we accept the simplest of things to doctor as hardened proof and go on to destroy the characters of others whose main goal is no different then ours which is to break free from the chains of control that the Cabal has placed on us. There's a feeling of self righteousness from many of these posts and I fear are egos are getting the best of us.

I admit I do like to focus on positive conversations and this could be one if the message wasn't so one-sided and the hangman hadn't already been sent for. Being positive in life has served me extremely well. At 45 I'm fortunate enough to be a self-made millionaire and retired (it will be short lived my wife wants me out of 'her' house. lol). I accomplished this goal very simply through hard work, seeing the good in all bad and most importantly keeping a positive attitude. An example I'd use to describe the value of a positive attitude is that when I as the owner would walk through my office I'd have a smile on my face, say a good morning to everyone and be genuinely happy. Each member of my team would instantly be able to get back to their work knowing things must be well with the company which wasn't always the case. However if I walked through with my head down, didn't acknowledge the team and looked serious then the opposite was true in so much as the employees were now potentially concerned the business was in trouble. I'm not a fool I get the fact that there is a true evil out there and they have controls over material things but they don't have control over my choice to always see the good in the bad and maintain my choice to be happy. The opposite is always true 'misery loves company'. For sh*ts and giggles a few years back I got certified as a Conversational Hypnotherapist and I know the power of the unconscious mind so if you feel you're being held back from being able to be positive seek one out. It may surprise you what you may unlock in your mind.

Cheers
    Karl

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hypothetical For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), Jayke (10th September 2017)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

At 45 I'm fortunate enough to be a self-made millionaire and retired.
    Well, wonderful! So you're in a great position to support and encourage good work by people who are doing their honest best to help present truth to the community (no matter how unpalatable it may occasionally be).

37. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (11th September 2017), anandacate (10th September 2017), Andrew_K (10th September 2017), avid (10th September 2017), ditting (10th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), gaiagirl (11th September 2017), happyuk (10th September 2017), HaveBlue (12th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Jayke (10th September 2017), KansasGirl (12th September 2017), Magnus (10th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), RunningDeer (10th September 2017), Spellbound (10th September 2017), Tintin (11th September 2017), UfonautRadio (11th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

At 45 I'm fortunate enough to be a self-made millionaire and retired (it will be short lived my wife wants me out of 'her' house. lol). I accomplished this goal very simply through hard work,

...when I as the owner would walk through my office I'd have a smile on my face, say a good morning to everyone and be genuinely happy. Each member of my team would instantly be able to get back to their work knowing things must be well with the company which wasn't always the case. However if I walked through with my head down, didn't acknowledge the team...
    Hey! I’m self-made too, and retired. Though I’m no where near a millionaire, my worth is immeasurable.

I walked away from the money world in 2004 at the age of 54, but not before I made a difference for 27 years with hundreds every day. They went on to nurture their self-made perspectives. Hopefully, they still carry the knowing that outward validation from bosses, spouse, strangers, etc. don't make or break their day.

Much joy on the next leg of your journey, Karl.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st October 2021 at 23:56.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (10th September 2017), Bill Ryan (10th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2017), fourty-two (10th September 2017), Ivanhoe (15th September 2017), Magnus (10th September 2017), Nasu (11th September 2017), OopsWrongPlanet? (17th September 2017), Spellbound (10th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast