+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scientists building DMT Machine that will help them 'Talk to Aliens'

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Scientists building DMT Machine that will help them 'Talk to Aliens'

People have been trying to contact aliens for a while now. Egon Arenberg, a web marketer from South Florida, seems an unlikely guy to have nailed it. But he's one of a handful of people who thinks he’s found a way to do just that — with a brand-new machine.

Only, his machine's key component isn't nuts or bolts, antennae or telescopes.
    It’s DMT.

Arenberg is one of a small but growing group of people who believe that this obscure, powerful drug can be used to contact extraterrestrial life.

"Contact has been made," says Arenberg. "We've found life."

See, when DMT is smoked — often in high school basements, college dorms and estates in Silicon Valley — it makes you "see" weird dancing characters: animals, cartoons, aliens and elves. Some people say it makes them astral travel to new worlds. The people who see these things aren't crazy — anyone who vapes enough DMT will see these entities, too ... for five crazy minutes.

However, Arenberg, like thousands of others, believes the things people see on DMT aren’t just hallucinations or imagined characters in a strange dream. He thinks they are real. Real like your dog is real. Or you are real. Or maybe real like bacteria or radio waves are real; real but invisible … most of the time. That’s why he wants to make a special DMT machine — to explore, and hopefully contact things he believes exists outside conscious perception.

After all, it took special instruments to prove that radio waves and bacteria are real. So, following in the footsteps of science, Arenberg and others hope to build a machine based on a design put forth by two academics in this scientific paper from last summer. It's a basically a DMT drip, to meter out DMT, to get high and stable amounts in the bloodstream. It's how anesthetists keep a stable concentration of anesthesia in patients' brains during surgery.

Once they get the machine built — and someone will probably eventually do it — a subject will climb into a bed. There will be a needle in the arm. A tube running down from a bag. A heart monitor. A blood pressure cuff. Beeping and whirring of machines. And in this bed, hooked to this machine, DMT will race through the blood of the brave person, and they'll blast off. Not for five minutes, like a normal DMT trip, but perhaps for five hours, into what the machine's inventors say is the perceived "alternate universe."
    To be clear, once it’s put to use, no one will have ever been that high. These trippers will be the Neil Armstrong of drugs, the Buzz Aldrin of tripping.

This may seem like strange terrain — a niche one at that — only interesting to the relatively small number of people familiar with this obscure, powerful drug. But these folks' quest speaks to is the constant human desire to go farther and farther out, to be the first, best, and bravest. It shows the human desire to explore isn’t dead; it’s just taken new forms, traveled down new alleys.

Or, maybe, this story just speaks to the inborn human tendency to see life — gnomes and leprechauns and ghosts back in the Dark Ages, nowadays aliens in UFOs — when it's all just shadows and dreams, all just in our heads.

Either way, after five hours or so, they’ll come back and tell us what they saw. Tell us what the “aliens” and “elves” get up to all day. Maybe what their names are – their addresses and their telephone numbers. Provided these DMT pioneers can come down from the stratosphere after a five hour DMT drip, the stories they tell might just be some of the most important of our time, offering a glimpse of things that exist beyond the perception of normal human consciousness.

To be clear, Arenberg isn't currently building this machine. But he's created a nonprofit, Noonautics, to start networking with people who can contribute knowledge and resources to this project and others like it, while staying within the law.
    "This is like NASA," Arenberg says. "This is a launch pad to find new kinds of life. This is the new frontier."

Arenberg isn't the only person who uses the NASA comparison to talk about what's happening with DMT extraterrestrial exploration, though. Daniel McQueen, who lives in Boulder, and who's not a friend of Arenberg's but has grand plans along the exact same lines, also compares what he's doing to NASA’s probe to find new life. He's calling it "CyberDMT." McQueen runs cannabis meditation sessions and conferences about psychedelics. He’s told crowds that the exploration of this "DMT space" can follow the same lines as when Asians set out for Polynesia, the Norse sailed to Greenland and the Russians put a spacecraft on the moon.

“Nobody's ever done this before, even in the underground, in any capacity,” McQueen says. McQueen tells us he’s talking to people about moving to Boulder to pursue this. He’s trying to get a team together. He's corresponded with the inventors of the same machine as Arenberg is interested in. McQueen has no definite timeline for the building of this machine, but he's looking for financial support. While the machine might be built for just $5,000 to $20,000, he says, operating it could would require skilled medical technicians to monitor the person getting high.

Many people who are interested in DMT are impressed with these folks’ ambitions. Others think they've just … gone off the deep end. And that, by tripping too hard for too long, they risk total insanity.

This happens to DMT-smokers occasionally: they start to think the entities they see while tripping are real. Next thing you know, they've quit their jobs to smoke DMT all day and communicate with them. One such person I met was a psychiatrist, who asked me not to use his real name. He told me that, years ago, he stayed up for four days straight, steadily loading a new bowl of DMT as soon as he came down. In that DMT space he encountered "insectoid, reptilian aliens," he says, who communicated with him, telepathically, that he was a chosen person, almost a messiah, picked to broadcast the truth about the reality of alien life, to shout, essentially: “Contact has been made! We’ve found life!” He was maniacally happy. Him! Of all people! The pioneer! Whom the aliens trusted with knowledge of their existence!

It wasn't too long before he decided he hadn't actually talked to aliens. But he told people about the whole experience. He told his girlfriend and his friends. And then he told his boss.

Oops.

His boss thought it possible he had lost his marbles, and was a danger to his patients. It was a tense time. There were meetings and agreements about not talking about aliens at work. The doctor nearly lost his job.

Today, he’s a successful psychiatrist. He knows the human mind. He thinks all those aliens were all just in his head.

“It was a representation of my own mind, of what extraterrestrial intelligence could actually be,” he says. “It definitely wasn’t real."

His warning is this:
    “Excessive use of Dimethyltryptamine can put you into a manic headspace where you think that you're the messiah who's supposed to spread the gospel of what you've learned,” he says, “to say, I’ve met the aliens, I know everything, I’m an ultra genius, let me heal the world.”

He's far from alone in his experience. After the one public, legal, clinical study of DMT, the experience so rattled some participants that they formed a support group to reassure each other that they weren't losing their minds.

McQueen responds: "This warning should absolutely be considered. We believe that the potential for mania and delusion are real. ... For a research project like this, working with untrained 'healthy volunteers' wouldn't be enough. We would develop a psychonaut training program to prepare people for the intensity of these experiences," and "also test the safety of the extended state DMT experience by starting with shorter and lower dose experiences."

Still, even from the small crowd that believes these characters are “real,” shouts of objection to the idea of a DMT machine rise up, saying, "You can't lasso these entities! They won't be probed and prodded!" At least that’s what Hamilton Souther, a leader of retreats to do ayahuasca, a sister drug to DMT, and a person who thinks these characters are real-live spirits, has said. When asked by Duncan Trussell on his podcast about doing experiments to prove these spirits are real, he replied, "What makes you think these things are going to play by your rules?"

Maybe we're asking the wrong questions. Graham St. John, who has written a cultural history of DMT, said that the question, "Are they real," should be re-phrased into something like, "Is what they tell you useful? What do you come back with?" Because, a lot of the time, the entities tell people nice, uncontroversial stuff: that all is one, love is real, we should help each other. Maybe we should focus on what's being said, not who's saying it.

As James Casey, the former head of the CU Psychedelic Club has said: "Either this is stuff is really happening and then, Holy Mother. Or else this stuff is all just being created by your brain and then, Holy Mother, too. Either way it's incredible."

Others believe that most of these questions are simply beyond our understanding; that when we smoke DMT, we're like dogs being shown a card trick or cavemen trying to understand a rainbow. Nick Sand is the rebel chemist who made millions of hits of LSD. He smoked DMT thousands of times. And he wrote, very elegantly, that DMT is beyond our ken. "Some things just have to remain mysteries," he wrote. "We cannot analyze and dissect everything."

The scientist in all of us dies a little bit when we hear stuff like that. We want to know. But, in a way, it’s a joy to hear that there are still mysteries in the universe, roads to explore, and brave souls willing to do the exploring.

As to the risks: they're very real. But when the Vikings and Columbus set out to discover new lands, ships sank, sailors starved, diseases spread. When the space race started, rockets blew up left and right. Whenever we explore, won't risks always be involved? So while this whole DMT Machine idea seems weird as hell and risky as **** — isn't it also possible that anyone willing to take a five hour DMT trip without knowing what it’ll do to them is really just a modern-day Magellan?

The Spirit Molecule investigates dimethyltryptamine (DMT), an endogenous psychoactive compound, which exists in humans and numerous species of plants and animals. The documentary traces Dr. Rick Strassman's government-sanctioned, human DMT research and its many trials, tribulations, and inconceivable realizations. A closer examination of DMT's effects through the lens of two traditionally opposed concepts, science and spirituality, The Spirit Molecule explores the connections between cutting-edge neuroscience, quantum physics, and human spirituality. Strassman's research, and the experiences of the human test subjects before, during, and after the intense clinical trials, raises many intriguing questions. A variety of experts voice their unique thoughts and experiences with DMT within their respective fields. As Strassman's story unfolds, the contributors weigh in on his remarkable theories, including the synthesis of DMT in our brain's pineal gland, and its link to near-death experiences.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340425/
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), ceetee9 (9th September 2017), DNA (9th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th September 2017), Feritciva (9th September 2017), Inversion (9th September 2017), meat suit (8th September 2017), mountain_jim (10th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017), Noelle (8th September 2017), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2017), sdv (9th September 2017), sigma6 (2nd October 2017), Yuki (9th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Scientists building DMT Machine that will help them 'Talk to Aliens'

Only my opinion.....
    The idea to experiment in communicate with aliens with dmt is excelent, even Graham Hancock spoke about that (i think they've already done that in "underground experiments" in modern times and the shamans doing that for thousands of years)
    You see....when third eye is activate after that everything is about frequency, it working like "telephone".......being there/done that.
    But the idea of the machine just to expand the duration of dmt to 5 hours is stupid. Ayahuasca it last 5 hours and more and iboga more that a day (from what i know/i never find the courage to try iboga).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2017), Feritciva (9th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Scientists building DMT Machine that will help them 'Talk to Aliens'

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Only my opinion.....
    The idea to experiment in communicate with aliens with dmt is excelent, even Graham Hancock spoke about that (i think they've already done that in "underground experiments" in modern times and the shamans doing that for thousands of years)
    You see....when third eye is activate after that everything is about frequency, it working like "telephone".......being there/done that.
    But the idea of the machine just to expand the duration of dmt to 5 hours is stupid. Ayahuasca it last 5 hours and more and iboga more that a day (from what i know/i never find the courage to try iboga).
    agree, on top of that, it can be dangerous too!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Scientists building DMT Machine that will help them 'Talk to Aliens'

..."You see....when third eye is activate after that everything is about frequency, it working like "telephone".......being there/done that..."

Actually, the above statement is correct. PSI abilities operate on 'frequency,' just as with radio waves. You cannot 'see' radio waves/frequencies, yet they exist. Telepathy, channeling...both operate on frequency. Admittedly, I haven't read the entirety of the above article, but you don't need to build a 'machine' to 'speak' w/aliens.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2017), Nasu (8th September 2017), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

As a matter of fact I have a friend who offered me (DMT)
    Should I take the chance and go there?

Or even more intresting, would you?

Anyone read the book "The Spirit Molecule"?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th September 2017 at 01:23.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th September 2017), Yuki (9th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

Yes I have read the book. And as long as you have an experienced sitter I don't see a reason why you shouldn't have this extraordinary experience!
    After all, it is meant to bring one to realization of Samadhi, the ultimate state of consciousness...

I have a practicing alchemist in my circles, and he has synthesized some DMT and offered it to me. However, I don't see a reason in taking it, because I've already planned a trip to Peru with my local Shaman.

We will travel to a remote village in the jungle, where he has been many times before, to partake in an ayahuasca ceremony!

This topic fascinates me greatly and I will deffinetly update you all on my journey!
    Last edited by Yuki; 9th September 2017 at 03:22.
    https://youtu.be/aRQxLcPrLes
    We all fall like snow, to melt and evaporate...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yuki For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Fellow Aspirant (13th September 2017), Jad (10th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Yes.

Absolutely I would.

Yes, excellent book. Above youtube video is a kind of summary.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Many people in UFOlogy believes that aliens live amongst us. They could be your neighbor, spouse, paper boy, or coworker. You just know that your boss and sixth-grade teacher must have been an alien. No human could ever have that bad of breath. If they can pass for human are they humans? Are they hybrids an exotic mixture of off world DNA and ours? Are they wearing holo-suits or some such advanced mirage designed to look like us? Or are they us? Are they home grown humans just tweaked a bit. All good questions.
    If they are here why are they here? Is there an agenda that we do not know? Are they refugees from a planet even worse than our own? Is there many planet Earth’s that has been seeded from ours. If one of those other world humans comes home are they an alien, or a repatriated Earthican? Has disaster recovery plans were put in place to preserve the treasure trove of life on this pale blue dot.
    There are many possibilities that could be entertained, which most people don’t seem to think about:
    1) Aliens may not want to impinge upon the will, rights, or direction of this particular planet.
    2) They could just be observing from a distance.
    3) They might not want to alter Earth’s timeline (past, present or future).
    4) They might be waiting for the “right” time they feel we are ready to be engaged.
    5) They could be here to do experiments or to control the direction of our timeline (discreetly).
    6) They are only here to watch over and/or to protect us.
    7) They may not be able to survive for extended periods on the surface of this planet, and further, they may feel vulnerable in that regard.
    8) They may not want to introduce new diseases to our immune systems, or vice versa to theirs.
    9) There could be multiple races of aliens competing against each other for different reasons.
    10) They may have tried in the past with but unintended or undesired results.
    When conducting observational studies on less advanced life forms, it is of the utmost importance to not interfere and leave no trace in order to collect the most accurate data on specimens. For the visiting researcher to announce themselves would be to alter the behavior of the studied subject, thus rendering any collected data to be corrupted, would it not? That pesky observer effect.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I would not take DMT. Just by doing that, you open up a portal that goes both ways. You can let in things that should not be with you.
    And I very much doubt you need to go to such lengths to get there attention. You do need to be careful who's attention you are getting, and what your motivations are. But I expect they are reading some of this stuff as we write.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Hazelfern (13th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

My take on this:

If one can't go there, without using drugs to force open the minds eye, the resulting new frontiers, will probably, seriously harm your essence or even crush you beyond repair. Icarus.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Hazelfern (13th September 2017), Rawhide68 (30th September 2017), Swan (1st October 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

9 comments and 999 views. You know what you can do with 9's? Just putting one more view and one more comment in. That look better.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Done.
    I agree this should be approached with great caution: an experienced guide. Very important.
    The portal does go both ways, and just like was said earlier on another thread: be careful looking into the abyss: the abyss may be looking back at you... (something like that)!
    To sum up my opinion: I am not ready. It fascinates me, but I am not ready.
    I have so much still to grasp spiritually on this level.
    To those that do and have had the experience, would really love to have them share here!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Magnus (29th September 2017), Rawhide68 (30th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

OK, I´m willing to go to abyss, scary or not, but as you all know by now , DMT is not a drug, we have it, animals have it , plants offcourse
    It´s not to mess with. And I know that.

I promise to update you after my visit there.

(Thanks Bill Ryan for deleting my previous post in the wrong forum, I´m very sorry about that)

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Free DMT?

Every day of the week

Seriously though, it is the most powerful hallucinogen I've ever taken although its effects are extremely short-lived when compared to LSD or psylocibin - 10-15 minutes compared to 8-12 hours and it's this quick but extremely deep dive which makes it so attractive. You could literally take it in your lunch break and then do an afternoon's work afterwards.

A few words about my experience (painfully inadequate but I'll share anyway) - The initial onslaught of the drug brought with it an incredible euphoria accompanied by an irresistible force of dis-association from the ego. It was from this point on, simply impossible to "hold it together". It overwhelmed my consciousness into being the experience rather than the experiencer.
    The visual hallucinations were another level compared to other hallucinogens too, kind of like super HD both in detail and the sheer palette of colours, never seen before by myself on other trips.
    Did I see aliens? That's another question. i perceived entities, but when one is so detached from one's own psyche, it is, in all fairness, impossible to say where "you" stop and another begins. I would also suggest that it is entirely possible that these experiences of inner guides, aliens etc.. are manifestations of the traveller's higher realms of consciousness, normally locked down by every day bio-chemistry. I hope that makes sense (but I will completely understand if it doesn't).

Mexican shaman and Strassman volunteer, Patricio Dominguez goes into a lot more detail while sharing his experience. It should be noted that his dose was administered intravenously rather than via the more traditional method of smoking it with a pipe.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), meat suit (2nd October 2017), Retief (1st October 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

I read Strassman's book when it came out and I believe two times since. It's still on my shelf. I highly recommend it. It is remarkable how similar the details of the various subjects experiences are. In my youth I did quite a few hallucinogens, acid, peyote, psilocybin, but just for kicks. It's been several decades since then and I have decided later this year to participate in an ayahausca retreat. I believe I am now mature enough to gain something valuable from the experience and I believe DMT is the right vehicle. If someone offered me a tab of acid these days I'd politely turn it down lol. If I remember correctly, Strassman points out that DMT is produced by the pineal gland and peaks at (I might be wrong) about 40 days after conception and then again at death. Interesting, to me at least. Anyway, I do not espouse the use of mind altering substances for recreation, I was young and dumb back then.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2017), meat suit (2nd October 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is just more continuation of experiment that have sparked a class lawsuit of 320 billion dollars USD for using humans as lab-rats. And those responsible would rather blow up the planet than pay restitution for the psychological damage they've done.
    I've met and know Graham and knew McKenna, Arthur, Stamets, and others, they aren't who ppl think they are Stamets straight out admits he is a Govt Agent in Mind Control, some are wannabees, others are fairly crazy. I'd rather see the payout to all the stars, victims, and ppl whose bodies were used in the project. Thing is the debt is $20,162,176,797,904.oo
    and no-one gives a **** that money is destroying Earth. AND they wont pay.

Try living within your means.
    Shamanism is a practice of the Vatican Pedophiles, and Ive seen the rapes of western women in Amazon by Shaman HEALING girls of addictions and such.
    When do ppl TURN OFF this scam ?

+ Reply to Thread