+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dolores Cannon - Important Info

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Dolores Cannon - Important Info

I'm writing this because some time ago I started a similar thread which unfortunately quite a number of people read but after much soul searching and investigation and more specifically after taking Dolores Cannons thousand dollar course and then doing intensive investigation into satanism and luciferianism I can only say that Dolores Cannons work is demonically inspired, for the following reasons;

* She completely denies the existence of the demonic. I've just finished researching thousands of demonic haunting's as well as having personally experienced first hand demonic forces on many occasions. Saying they don't exist is ridiculous, a total lie and frankly of the devil, as they say.

* During her regressive hypnosis training course she teaches us to visualize a pyramid of white light around our subject. After my investigation into satanism it became obvious what the quintessential symbol for the demonic is; pyramids. "They" who she contacts, using her regressive hypnosis techniques, told her to do this.

* Dolores says "There is no good there is no evil just energy and how you use it". I'll again bring up the thousands of demonic hauntings I've researched and also my investigation into satanism to confirm that yes indeed true evil exists. Just google "Satanic ritualistic abuse survivor" and you will see that true evil really does exist and its far worse than our worst nightmare.

The only thing that once and for all freed my life from demonic oppression was the mighty name of Jesus. Even though I was not a true believer he lifted the dark cloud from my life and totally transformed it anew. Reading all Dolores fascinating books only made my life worse and worse and she never taught me to talk with God and ask God for help in my life.

I believe Dolores had good intentions but was deceived by the masters of deception.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life and I can say that now with complete confidence in this very obviously demonically controlled world. It was only after I asked Jesus into my heart and my life was miraculously transformed that I picked up a bible and read it. Its all true.

I want to apologies to everyone out there whom I led astray by recommending Dolores Cannons work and want to offer my testimony in Jesus Christ who finally once and for all put everything in my life right.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 9th September 2017 at 00:47.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Desire (9th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Spiral (8th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Words of Joy (9th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Dolores Cannon - Important Info

Thanks Jack for your opinion

Dolores Cannons books can be " lifechanging", They can as in your case bring you down.
    It comes with facing reality, searching for the truth.
    Is there a truth?

God Speed!
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 8th September 2017 at 22:19.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

findingneo (9th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Yetti (11th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Jack,

When I was 9 years old, my dad sat me down on our backyard picnic table and had a very long conversation about all of this (as I've stated previously, he was heavily involved with Intel, which had to do with this issue). The VERY FIRST thing he said to me, and I quote, was, "This all is nothing more than good versus evil." He meant all that was before, then, and is happening currently. He stressed repeatedly that the forces of good and evil have always been at odds w/one another and that very covert, spiritual battles have been fought since the beginnings of time.

I cannot share the entirety of my story here on this forum, but I will say that I know nothing about Dolores Cannon's work, but if what you state is the structure of her belief system and her teachings, she was vastly mislead (by someone or some thing).

Various entities out there DO know of Jesus' teachings and they do understand the spiritual evolution of mankind as to how mankind has been misled. Jesus spoke the Truth, as have many other spiritual masters before Him, and after. He was crucified for His efforts (as he knew he would be).

Truth is at a minimum here on earth. Most of what mankind is taught, as my dad shared with me, is not true (at least not in full). Newer technologies given to man, as my dad explained to me, were given well after various government institutions have already had them in place. My dad will most likely die with a lot of secrets in his heart. It pains me to see so much fear mongering over the TRUTH down here, but the dark forces out there do not want mankind to know the truth, for various reasons. Fear, power and control/manipulation are essentially the reasons the dark side has painstakingly withheld the truth from the masses. It is the rising from this matrix that is so very vital for each and every soul to conquer.

To deny the dark side is to deny TRUTH (Jesus warned about this time and again).
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 8th September 2017 at 22:23.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

bluestflame (9th September 2017), Creedence (11th September 2017), Desire (9th September 2017), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2017), Hazelfern (11th September 2017), jack (8th September 2017), Jantje (10th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Words of Joy (9th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Ive read all of her books Rawhide and will agree that they are indeed fascinating.

They did not bring me down but offered me nothing in regards overcoming the demonic oppression I was under, just lots of fascination with nothing of actual substance which could be applied in a useful way.
    It was Jesus who finally removed the demonic forces from my life and transformed it into something truly wonderful.

I seriously consider her work to be dangerous because it completely leaves God out of the equation as being nothing other then an "energy source" when God is so much more.

She denies the existence of evil in the world. Is it not obvious to everyone now that evil does exist, therefore to deny it is to be fallacious, a liar, or someone who is deceived.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Demonic is real enough as for Dolores as we create our own reality maybe they were not real for her . I have never read her books but I did read all ramtha books.

God is real enough but is different for each person . He/she is want you need him to be .

Let Dolores rest in peace I say .

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

janette (9th September 2017), Kryztian (9th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), wondering (8th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by regnak (here)
    Demonic is real enough as for Dolores as we create our own reality maybe they were not real for her . I have never read her books but I did read all ramtha books.

God is real enough but is different for each person . He/she is want you need him to be .

Let Dolores rest in peace I say .
    I hope she is in Heaven I really do as I believe had good intentions and was at the very worst deceived.

Anyone who studies satanism and luciferianism will see the parallels between their work and hers. One of the first people to invent the term "new age" was Helena Petrovna Blavatsky a self confessed luciferian who believed lucifer was the true savior of mankind.

I truly wish her peace in the afterlife but as for her work of which I was an avid supporter and converted many to her work im sure, its my duty to now pay back my wrongdoing to God and set the record straight. Let her rest in peace but let not her work drag people further from God which is what it tends to do.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Desire (9th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Words of Joy (9th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member 1skywalker's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe you need to thank Delores for opening yourself up to what you now see as your way forward. sure it may have cost you a thousand dollars for the course but this gave you the courage to go deeper and discover more.
    Delores has a path to follow just as you do, only now hers is not the way for you. Continue your journey in a new light that is right for you.

I am not religious myself, i have my own path and that is my journey.
    May the force be with you

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1skywalker For This Post:

Mercedes (9th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I dont know delores's work, except in one vid i believe i saw her indicating a 'hard' ascension, much like ashayana dean, like a 'new reality' would take over. After hearing that i didnt bother listening to any more.

On a spiritual level i had a dream last night that most people only ask for favours from God, and God's representatives. I said that i try to give thanks and praise whenever i can, and i believe i understand the answer to that thought was that that is the right thing to do. Being thankful and grateful is good. Unselfish love is great. The eternal divine spirit loves us all. Be well.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

jack (9th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Rosemarie (1st October 2023), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017), Words of Joy (9th September 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Jack, Thanks for posting your oppinion , as how tricky life can be with unlimeted universes to imagine .

I´m sure Dolores Cannon was neither demonic or evil.
    (I have actually read her 2 first books of the conveluted universe)
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th September 2017 at 01:45.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

findingneo (9th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), Kryztian (9th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), regnak (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Evil is a big word for Dolores cannon I am sure she was not but I wish you well on your path there are many here who
    Know Dolores better than I so let them guide you if needed

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2017), janette (9th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (9th September 2017), toppy (9th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Thanks for posting on this subject jack, important subject.

The 'Creative Energies' here in this material real are 'unbiased'.
    They flow in 'Negative' and 'Positive' ways.
    Before the word 'Demon' was implemented by Christianity the East knew of the 'Djinn'.
    The Djinn are neither good or bad but will go with the flow, they are the flow of usable energies with 'God' being the highest/greatest positive and the 'Devil' being the lowest/greatest negative.
    If you are negative they will give you what you wan't and same if your positive, so they are creative tools/energies/entities.

I believe they (Djinn) them selves are victims of our (Human) tangled influence.
    Just as there are good and bad 'Psychopaths'
    Bad always shows up the most because it hurts the most and is destructive.
    If you find yourself (Find Yourself) being in the wrong Pole of Energy (Negative) and you are unhappy, then you are being good at heart and will fight your way back. If you are happy with yourself and do what ever you can to get your desires/power/wealth and enjoy doing what ever you need to to get it, then you are negative. Most negative people will in, backhanded ways join together (Satanic cults etc) and take over the good things in life, but the good will always shine through.

Just my rambling thoughts as triggered by your OP there jack, hope it has some meaning to this important OP of yours
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BlueMoon (10th September 2017), Loren (9th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Well done BTW, for finding your way out of those horrendous things you and your family had to endure.
    And the love of your cats sounds beautiful.
    Last edited by findingneo; 10th September 2017 at 15:25.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (10th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017), Rosemarie (1st October 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The human being bears the good or evil ... The kingdom of heaven is inside you, the kingdom of hell is inside you ... The human being determines his reality by his/her thoughts , feelings and actions ... This is what Immanuel was trying to teach ... evil men corrupted his teaching, changed his name, as they always corrupt spirit teaching and create religion to keep humanity enslaved and under control ...people under hypnosis are open to suggestions based on the questions or statements made to them ... I would be suspect of anything coming from someone in an altered state of consciousness ... The help was sent again, Muhammad tried, his teaching corrupted, another religion created and humanity suffers , both sides fighting over spiritual teachings altered to keep them from the truth ... the teachings of spirit/love, peace, harmony, freedom were twisted, and used to foster never ending war and hatred and death ... just enough mud is in the water to keep people turned off from freedom and true living , being a real human that is just being , hint ... inside you is all the answers you need, the journey is up to you, its an individual walk... that still small voice will quide you if you have learned to pay attention to it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Anchor (11th September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2017), Jayke (10th September 2017), Noelle (10th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I have spent a lot of time in my life contemplating what evil is or does it even exist. I believe it does, but it comes in different varieties.

Some times feel they can "smell" it, they new intuitively that it is nearby. It lingers in houses, it attaches itself to innocent victims. That is one type of evil, it has it's own distinct vibration, and where this "evil" lingers, cruelty, destruction and suffering come to pass. I think that this type of evil has it's own vibration,neither "high" nor "low", and many of my friends sense it and I believe they are on to something. I think a lot of us are unaware of this vibration, and that is all the better for us. I think Delores was one of those people, nor do I think think her unawareness of it diminishes her work in any way.

As for the pyramid symbol, it is such a common symbol and means so many things to so many different people. There are plenty of examples of pyramids, stars, swastikas, crosses, etc. being used by so many groups and individuals for good, for evil and all the shades of grey in between.

Delores has also done a lot of work on E.T.s and seems to feel they are all here for positive purposes. I would disagree, but I think Delores is so focused on telling us about the wonderful, the positive and the marvelous. And for us to focus most on those things is what is going to move our species in the right direction.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Noelle (10th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017), Rosemarie (1st October 2023)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I just wanted to clear something up real quick guys because judging by a lot of the responses it seems that I've mistakenly relayed the notion that Dolores was evil. This is in no way the case, I absolutely believe her heart was in the right place and she herself was a good person doing what she believed to be right and true. I am saying however that whom she refers to as "They", which talk through her subjects, on many occasion shared information which later was proven false such as for instance telling Dolores she would live up to her 90's which she did not she lived to be 83. God never lies and neither do any of the good forces of the universe so even one lie is suspect but this was but one lie of MANY which proved to be false.

Just to add some credence to what im saying, I've read all of her books watched every single video and lecture she has produced and was an absolutely devoted follower for perhaps 10 or 11 years. I'm incredibly familiar with her work down to the smallest details so have had as good an opportunity as anyone to spot any holes in the fabric, of which as I said before, there are Many.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

As I understand it the ones she calls "they" are some type of entity probably ET or interdimensional, sharing their knowledge, not demonic? , I can´t see any indicatiion of that. (I have read her book the conveluted universe part 1 and 2 )
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 10th September 2017 at 10:03.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Marikins (12th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    Dolores says "There is no good there is no evil just energy and how you use it".
    I think I know why she had this view.

Can you pick a polarity that makes it possible for you to determine if those who choose differently to you, make them "with us" or "against us" in the illusion we made ourselves part of - as if some kind of side must be taken ?
    • Angel - Demon
    • Heaven - Hell (or Earth)
    • Good - Evil
    • Yin - Yang
    • Light - Dark
    In my opinion Dolores was wise to avoid picking on particular polarities (such as good/evil) and speak about just energy and it is how we use it that matters. In her world ideas of evil and demons engendered fear and fear messes up everything about her process - as it does with so much in life and is also why fear is such a valuable tool in the armory of those who would like to distract others from their respective journey's.

Our freewill is supreme and is given by "God" (infinite creator). The energy of love in creation is informed by that freedom of will.

That is to say that love can be directed at your will (within your self imposed constraints) in accordance with your choices both as part of the infinite creation and as the subject of your illusion of it.

From my own stand point, the polarity I choose to reckon with with is the Service To Others - Service To Self, whereby you polarize either to be of service to the infinite creation before yourself, or just to yourself as part of the infinite creation.

I agree with Dolores, good and evil often become obfuscating tricks of perspective and best avoided as a framework with which to explain polarity of energy. I also agree with you that she didn't get everything right and was as open to deception as you, me or anyone of us.

Final thing to say on Dolores and that is that I know that Dolores helped a very large number of people successfully and taught many more to do the same and her legacy continues to do that.

She has my utmost respect and gratitude.

I truly wish her peace in the afterlife but as for her work of which I was an avid supporter and converted many to her work im sure, its my duty to now pay back my wrongdoing to God and set the record straight.
    I too have had to correct what I thought were my mistakes in this manner (on this forum) in the same way you are doing. Good for you!

Let her rest in peace but let not her work drag people further from God which is what it tends to do.
    Thank you for your opinion. Last to say, Jack, and this is my opinion, your identification with Jesus, known to me as the highest ideal of love and of service to others and "God", also what I believe to be the most perfect expression of love that ever incarnated in the world we know of, obviously has extreme power - I would say that this is a powerful model to follow and will protect you well and may that protection go with you.

None of this makes anyone right or wrong. Truth is a pathless land.

Anchor..
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th September 2017 at 22:36.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Justplain (11th September 2017), Marikins (12th September 2017), Matthew (10th September 2017), Michelle Marie (11th September 2017), Rawhide68 (10th September 2017), Rhogar (12th September 2018), Wind (10th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I took Dolores Cannon's past-life regression hypnotherapy course, and felt it to be a valuable tool in my one-on-one counseling. It wasn't the center of my work, but it was highly useful at times. We all come in with different past lives, though, and Jack you may have been predisposed to reject her work and turn to Jesus for some predetermined karmic reason that you are not yet aware of.

In training with her I don't recall her ever talking about creating pyramids around anybody, but maybe I wasn't listening carefully enough. The only criticism I could make of her then, or now, was that her writings did not have a clear purpose, but just seemed like a form of entertainment with no progressive thread of any kind.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

36. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

It interests me to know if Dolores took every being that sounded friendly at it's word?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The important question remains: 1. Is past life experience REAL or only a demonic spoof? 2. When Dolores speaks with Nostradamos who claimed to be in an eternal present (which seems illogical to me), was that all demonic trickery? 3. Do we really live life after life or is that another Demonic trick?

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Marikins (12th September 2017), Rich (12th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast