+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Demons

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Demons

It was never the problem I thought it was. The problem was always me. I think I understand that now.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (6th November 2018), NancyV (5th November 2018), PurpleLama (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), Words of Joy (5th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by jack (here)
    Creepy indeed, but very mild because I don't want to scare you away just yet

This was a great line.
    I laughed and arched my eyebrow with a curious respect when I heard this.
    For the record bro, I respectfully ask you to fire with both barrels when it comes to the extent of your story.

I've been sitting on a good story for a while, and I'll mention it now because it relates with you.
    It has to do with my friend Marc Airam.
    There is a reknown portal area in my neck of the woods. And it is nothing like any portal zone I have ever heard of.
    What is a portal zone you ask?
    I will only give you the tools and let you decide if it is worth figuring out.
    Tom Dongo of Sedona will break it down for you here if you have the time to listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW70x8xd3T0
    I recommend the Dongo lecture, it is the best of it's kind in my opinion.
    You can look up Skinwalker Ranch information, here is Mike's thread here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...inwalker+ranch

I don't mean to contradict your opinion on what is going on, but in my opinion.
    These phenomenon come in two types. Ghosts, and portal traversing ultraterrestrials.
    Portal traversing Ultra-Terrestrials is a very broad category, this phenomenon is usually geographically anchored to a specific area.

Marc Airam has lived in this area all of his life, and he has experienced a lot of weird phenomenon up here, I've tried to get him to join the forum, but no avail.
    There is an area up here known as "The witches triangle". It is an area that forms a triangle between Snowflake, St.Johns and Show Low AZ.
    Marc lived in an area where he was squatting in a house that no one was living in for like ten years.
    Marc and his family have seen Sasquatch in the area even thought there really are no real trees for like five to ten miles.
    You just wouldn't think there would be Sasquatch in this area. And there is one phenomenon that repeats, and I've heard this from multiple witnesses.
    This phenomenon is known as "the witches of concho".
    There is a highway out here known as the Concho highway, and this road is a constant source of stories pertaining to strange accidents.
    The accidents are strange because vehicles seem to just flip over for no reason what so ever.
    Marc Airam has been in two such vehicles that flipped for absolutely no reason and these were both near his house where he was squatting.
    Now here is where it gets weird.
    Marc Airam has stated that there were multiple times on this property where he experienced a form of demonic possession, where people reported actions that took place during times he had no memory. Including very violent and scary episodes.
    There is also an area on a mountain side near this home where Marc Airam stated that there appeared to be ancient brick and steps alongside the mountain, as if there were ancient structures here. Further more he stated there were areas on the ground that always felt warm to the touch, and these place never would have snow accumulate even when the surrounding grounds were completely covered with snow.

My point here is this.
    We lack proper context in most cases to explain this kind of phenomenon, and as such we often turn to the term demonic.
    In this case we often must dig deeper in order to get a proper understanding.
    For the record Marc Airam is fully convinced the area he described to me was haunted by demonic beings, and I've never tried to correct him on this account because I'm more interested in his stories than in creating unnecessary confrontation over the matter.
    I once lived in a house on an acreage where I believe there was portal activity. We had both paranormal events and UFO sightings. This relationship has me wonder which is it that came first? I guess we would have the answer if we were able to learn how a portal is created.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DNA (6th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Well that's interesting. I had better say that I don't think any of the Bible is from "God himself". It just doesn't make sense, and maybe that's why I get mad at it! People call the Bible the "Word of God", and I feel like I want to slap them with it. Same thing applies to any book claiming to be God's word - it gets instantly rejected my me.
    Ahh, okay. Yeah it's a gray world. No doubt the theme is being milked by some and maybe a lot, who knows. On the other hand I thank God for the personal experiences I have. And I don't need to make any money of it. Let me just share the two times I heard a voice of which I think was either the Holy Spirit or God. Not sure, not able to tell the difference! :D After I was baptized in October last year, I started fasting sort of after Jesus' example. 40 days, though fruit and vegetables only. At one point during that period I was praying about the world state of being. All the misery, wars, corruption and while praying on it during morning prayer/meditation I got this image in my head. Three leaves next to each other. the one in the middle was black, the two at the side were were white. Then I heard a voice in my head, telepathically, saying:"Don't worry.". Wow... that just blew me away at that moment. So calm. So strong. so short. So effective! It helped me so much. After that my fears have decreased much. Not saying they all disappeared, but it helped me enormously.

Then later during that same fasting period the Holy Spirit woke me up with energy pulses to the heart, just small ones, enough to wake me up. My wife learned me that that would be the time to do prayer. So I did, although still sleepy. This was like 5 in the am. And during my prayer/meditation, in bed, I fell back to sleep. (Just can't help myself sometimes. I feel ashamed of it sometimes too.) But then, just as I was pulled into a dream, The Holy Spirit gave me a blast of energy. WOW! And at that same moment I heard the same voice say:"Here's a little something." That moment blew me away even more. Unimagined that would ever happen. Totally unanticipated. And I thought to myself:"OKAY, IT'S DEFINITELY NOT SLEEPY TIME!!" So I went back into prayer. I was thinking of my parents and why their generation had been disconnected from God so strongly. What the cause was of the moving away from the church. (and I can imagine that church in those days (60's) might have been to strict/harsh for a lot of people. Or that people had a difficult time identifying themselves with the Christian rules/behavior in those days.) But I was thinking more of an orchestrated push. And this drive to search the web came up. So at about 05:15 I was behind the computer, completely energized, with a drive to dig. And after 3 searches I had found what until that moment was unknown to me: Tavistock influence on the Flower Power movement. All the ideas came flashing through my head. The rise of television, the influence on the young kids of that time, the drugs that was organized at events, the flower power slang, the enormous scale of these developments, the commitment of the media. I bought a book in which was written about the influence of Tavistock on Flower Power and gave it to my father.

Anyways, I'm leading away of my intent here: I am convinced that it is possible for people to hear a voice. I think I know what Omni would say about this. And no doubt there is a dark side to this as well, But I strongly believe that there is positive healthy reality to it also. There are people that hear a voice when deeply dedicated to God. But I think it's not something that comes easily. For me it was three weeks into fasting and dedication in prayer daily like 3 times. It is a relationship, that needs attention and dedication. I've been dedicating for more than a year now and I am experiencing things daily. It is wonderful. There is no way to go back. I can't, I don't want to. I will dedicate the rest of my life to building the relationship further and to love. Or better said: learning to love more. It's a long way to perfect love. So grateful to be on the path.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

DNA (6th November 2018), NancyV (5th November 2018), Orph (5th November 2018), petra (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,925 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

I once lived in a house on an acreage where I believe there was portal activity. We had both paranormal events and UFO sightings. This relationship has me wonder which is it that came first? I guess we would have the answer if we were able to learn how a portal is created.

It's a difficult question to answer if you factor in the idea of ancient alien sightings. We do not know how long some UFO bases have been on this planet, and we do not know if the portal activity now associated with an underground alien base in a specific geographic area is now due to the fact that UFO's are using technological contrivances to produce portals or if the location choice for the ET base was due to the fact that portal activity was naturally occurring in that location.

Here is a speaking engagement by Tom Dongo one of the foremost researchers into the interdimensional aspects of Sedona AZ.

Tom Dongo was good friends with Linda Bradshaw, owner of the famous and infamous Bradshaw Ranch in Sedona.

This ranch was such an extreme focus of interdimensional/UFO/Cryptid activity that it was eventually bought by the US Government. Tom Dongo and Linda worked together documenting and photographing activity all through the eighties and nineties.

The result is probably the best example of photographic evidence ever provided by a portal-zone/interdimensional study and I'm including Skinwalker Ranch when I say this.

The study includes pictures of UFO's, lights and and an actual open portal being utilized by a being in a type of space suit.
    I mention all of this because there was also Sasquatch activity on the ranch and I'm of the opinion there is absolutely no way these sparse woods could support any type of Sasquatch let alone a group of Sasquatch capable of mating and continuing biological diversity.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (6th November 2018), petra (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

How would you guys define Holy Spirit? What/Who is Holy Spirit from your perspective/experience?

PS: if the Soul Group or Social Memory Complex theory is correct, could maybe Christ be our SG/SMC?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and, just to add, I was born as a Christian but I don't consider myself as one, I'd say I'm spiritual person and that is it.

But once I had some form of "attack" on myself that I couldn't repel in anyway, then I called our teacher Jesus for help and the attack stopped immediately. I was grateful and found that rather interesting

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Billy (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (30th January 2019), what is a name? (30th January 2019), Words of Joy (31st January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,559 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    How would you guys define Holy Spirit? What/Who is Holy Spirit from your perspective/experience?

PS: if the Soul Group or Social Memory Complex theory is correct, could maybe Christ be our SG/SMC?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and, just to add, I was born as a Christian but I don't consider myself as one, I'd say I'm spiritual person and that is it.

But once I had some form of "attack" on myself that I couldn't repel in anyway, then I called our teacher Jesus for help and the attack stopped immediately. I was grateful and found that rather interesting
    If I may.
    The Holy Spirit is feminine. She is the Shekinah of the Torah, a goddess with many names, Gaia, Sophia, Mother Mary. The seat of all wisdom. She is the presence of the creator on earth and throughout all the universe. She is the spirit of God and the Glory of God.
    She is ongoing creation, the giver of life. She is quite something.

I could go on.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

PurpleLama (30th January 2019), XelNaga (1st February 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

XelNaga,
    I had the exact same experience. Something invisible grabbed and tightly constricted my throat, while fully awake, so that I could not speak. I barely squeezed out the word "Je" and by the time I said "sus" it had totally released my throat. Invoking the name Jesus had an immediate and tangible result on something not of another dimension making a negative impact on me in this dimension. I don't even know why I invoked the name Jesus. I was had no idea what had me by the throat. It was a knee jerk invocation, But immediately effective. Very interesting and worthy of thought.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Valerie Villars (31st January 2019), Words of Joy (31st January 2019), XelNaga (1st February 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)

Holy Spirit is referred to with many different names, which all fall short in describing the Holy Spirit: https://www.biblegateway.com/resourc...t-titles-names
    A description/definition by a human will always fall short, as the human brain is too limited to provide an accurate description. Rather than defining the Holy Spirit I'd like to share how the Holy Spirit works in my life.
    The Holy Spirit is guiding me to holiness. It provides insight into my personality and it's imperfections. It does so by a number of means: by responding to my questions through energy to the heart; by injecting information into my brain; by pushing dreams; by affecting life around me so I can be tested or receive lessons, or help. The latter might seem like stretching it, but my experience is it's not. Allow me to give an example: I was on Twitter once, going back and forward with a couple of atheists on a religious subject. I felt like I was tested, as it was in a period I was being built up in knowledge and was trying to stay in control of emotions. The atheists were communicating increasingly insolent. I was doing the best I could to remain dignified, though inside I was like a raging fire. My heart rate was quite high. While this was going on (I was in the office) I received a phone call of my wife. Asking me how things are. That in itself is not remarkable, she does that often, though she then said, after I replied and mentioned what was going on, that she now understood why her girlfriend from Finland called her to ask if everything was okay with me. This is just one example, though I've experienced these kind of reactions coming from Peru, Finland, and people from closer by also on multiple occasions. And often when things are heated up. Like hearts that are connected are being alarmed when heart rates go up in combination with heavy emotions. And as my wife regularly gets visions of people in need of help, I'm thinking the Holy Spirit might play a role in this through thought injection. But this is a theory at this moment. Still pondering on this one.

Anyways, to continue: Because I made a choice to change my life to grow in love and willing to work hard to do so, and the Holy Spirit is guiding me, my life is changing fast if I compare it how it was changing before. Where changes like processing traumas, changing diet, improving personality and improving relationships before would come gradually, I now feel like it is more structural and more effective. Instead of taking a step up every now and then, it's now more like making steps continuously. Not sure how long this period will last, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's truly remarkable how intense the help on this is. The help doesn't stop on a personal level. I also get information for people around me, to help them. I feel like a tool used by heaven. I keep a diary with all messages/lessons and connected it to an (personal) action plan, marking what needs to be done and what has been done, and what is still ongoing. I see it as lifting energy in my surrounding and receiving help to do so. Super fascinating stuff. And now on a daily basis. I go to bed early, so I am rested well enough to have like an hour mental interaction in the early morning before work starts. Now imagine how many people over the world are touched and guided by the Holy Spirit and you can imagine the network of lifting energy: praying, fasting, healing, helping, enjoying. Impacting spiritually and physically. The global power of this is immense. That is what is called the Body of Christ. A network of people working with the Holy Spirit. Like Jesus said "Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work." The same is true for those working with the Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit confirmed to me we live in a simulation. So what Holy Spirit is exactly is so difficult to perceive for me. I know there's power that can be used that is seemingly limitless (at least in the simulation, no idea what it's capable of besides creating simulations and everything in it). I know it has knowledge that appears to know everything within the simulations. Knowledge of outside is hard to fathom. And I know there's a pure love to the Holy Spirit. No wrong to it. Whether or not it's feminine, I don't know. Not able to tell. I do know, that when I hear a voice telepathically it is a male's voice. When I then check with the Holy Spirit, it confirms it's the voice of God. (This only happened on a handful of occasions. And when it happens, the communication is super efficient. Like one or a couple of words with profound meaning.) From my perspective Holy Spirit is the spirit of God, though it's a bit of an assumption. I know it identifies itself with the name 'Christ'. I asked and it was confirmed with energy to the heart. Though I see Christ as not the same as Jesus. After he was baptized by John and the Holy Spirit entered Jesus, is when people started to call him Jesus Christ, as Christ was with him. To me Jesus is an ascended master (that was free of sin when he gave his life, which provided us the option to ask to be saved from our sinful past through Jesus, when deciding to leave our sinful life behind us), that received authority over both the heavenly and earthly realms. In the process of ascension his spirit and soul were upgraded by the Holy Spirit to a light spirit (which he still is), is what the Holy Spirit taught me.

Thanks XelNaga and Pabranno for sharing. It is because of Jesus' authority over the heavenly and earthly realm, that other spirits (and supposedly aliens I read in a couple of different articles(no personal experience with this)) will stop bothering if one calls upon Jesus. Some are a bit tougher than others and need spiritual fasting combined with prayer and the help of the Holy Spirit to get rid off. Good to read you both have experienced this first hand.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

XelNaga (1st February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2