+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Robert Stanley's Most powerful presentation. There Is No Matrix.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Robert Stanley's Most Powerful Presentation. There Is No Matrix.

Do you know your soul?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

findingneo (30th September 2017), Noelle (22nd September 2017), Rich (22nd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    I appreciate Stanley. I have learned a lot from him. But there are some stuff don't make sense to me.
    *In order for you, as a soul, to remain sane in the Simulation, you must reject the profane lies and embrace the divine truth... THIS IS NOT OUR HOME!*
    OK, we are souls in the game of the Matrix.
    1.Does somebody of you have seen or experienced his own soul? Or know really who is he/she?
    2.Somebody to be fully aware of the matrix's game?
    Maybe we are souls in game.But blind ,sleeping souls. We are not active ,conscious part of the game.We are like a candle in the wind.
    This game doesn't make sense to me. It looks to me like sadomasochism.
    *...so to is the divine spark in your soul being rekindled and awakened... because for many of us IT IS TIME TO GO HOME!*
    And when we start awake and understand the game- o, this is not your home.You have to leave. Make place for other ,more suitable for the game souls.
    Something doesn't sound right to me.
    Ok, it doesn't make sense because we are living a lie, what you think is real is no more real in fact then playing Super Mario.

When you play Super Mario you are connected to the game/simulation but you are not really 'in' the game per se, the same is true here hence this is not your body, this is not your beautiful house, this is not your beautiful wife.. and you may ask yourself...

We are asleep in the dream because we have been tricked into forgetting who we are, we are the progeny of Source. How do you know your soul? Follow the light from the projector, which is projecting this illusion, follow that light back inside, see where it goes. You are there.

Watch out though, the push on A.I is to try and trap us further by creating a sim inside a sim inside a sim...

The Gnostics talk about the Divine Sparks (us) being fooled into incarnating in this 3D simulacrum by the corrupted creator god, the god of good and evil. itself up as
    A collective dream that we are experiencing while asleep or in a coma. Both are possibilities. The Gnostics understood this reality to be a simulation, or a virtual fake. They called the simulation HAL.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

drneglector (28th September 2017), findingneo (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), Hazelfern (28th September 2017), Mike (22nd September 2017), pueblo (22nd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Watch out though, the push on A.I is to try and trap us further by creating a sim inside a sim inside a sim...
    the question is 'who gives this world it's meaning?' that should give us a clue about this "reality".

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

findingneo (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017), pueblo (22nd September 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Do you know your soul?
    if we identify with the dream and the ego then there is no way to know ourselves fully, we do know, just not that thought which we identify with at this dreaming-waking state... if that makes sense, that's what my observations point to. There is no way to believe in the unreal and see the real.
    If we are the body why can the mind go beyond it? so we have to be beyond it, and without a body there is no world they come and go simultaneously.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

findingneo (30th September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017), pueblo (22nd September 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Robert Stanley's Most powerful presentation. There Is No Matrix.

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Even he points out in this video that the matrix is full of tricks (disinformation) to keep us from not knowing the truth.
    Does Robert Stanley say who benefits from the "tricks (disinformation)"?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

findingneo (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Even he points out in this video that the matrix is full of tricks (disinformation) to keep us from not knowing the truth.
    I believe he would say it is Enki/Yahweh and friends who are in control of the show and profit from the tricks (disinfo.) by keeping the Divine Sparks asleep and captive here to play loyal and ever so adoring servants/actors in his grand delusion. He does stress that we are not really here, and that makes sense, only part of us is present here,.

Nihilistic and all as that sounds Robert does stress the importance of 'right thinking, right actions' in this reality and he pushes 'service to others' as the best way for souls to learn from this unique experience of 'duality', which does not exist outside this creation/sim.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Do you know your soul?
    For now I know what it's not, and I can feel it's vibration sometimes..
    Last edited by pueblo; 22nd September 2017 at 23:45.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DNA (23rd September 2017), drneglector (28th September 2017), findingneo (30th September 2017), gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), misbis (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2017), Siren Master (23rd September 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

But ultimately, if we manage to wake up from it, I think he implies it benefits us -- we get to move on to the next level of the game (Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what that's like.).

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd September 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

But ultimately, if we manage to wake up from it, I think he implies it benefits us -- we get to move on to the next level of the game (Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what that's like.).
    Maybe this is similar to a baby learning how to walk without holding Mama's hands. And it might be like that for many more countless more evolved realities. Probably there is always the challenge to grow. It is always about the eternal journey, never about the destination. We are never done. So it is very important to learn how to have fun on the journey.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Maybe this is similar to a baby learning how to walk without holding Mama's hands. And it might be like that for many more countless more evolved realities. Probably there is always the challenge to grow. It is always about the eternal journey, never about the destination. We are never done. So it is very important to learn how to have fun on the journey.
    You may be right, Ron. Not only to have fun, but also to get it right so that we can move onward.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

gaiagirl (23rd September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

You may be right, Ron. Not only to have fun, but also to get it right so that we can move onward.
    Yes, I want to get it right too. But I ask, can an eternal being make a mistake? It may be simple to create an alternate reality and fix what is not wanted. Maybe that is why many are here now. Feeling guilt may be a useless emotion for an eternal being.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

A good listen. It really gets you thinking about things in a different way & seeing his version. Some really stimulating points he makes. He states we are in a simulation, but it is breaking down. He thinks this reality is a copy of some other real reality.
    He doesn't address why all the pain and suffering here why?
    So same thing happens, the wars, the economic meltdowns the same tyrants acting in the same way, like a big loop that just continues on and on. I have definitely been noticing this, all throughout history. An AI program that gives them the most life force to run their system. Maybe in some way they need souled bodies to run it. He suggests that if all the souled people left it would end the stimulation hence the heavy hitting control tactics.

For now I would consider it really good fiction.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 23rd September 2017 at 01:08.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes, I want to get it right too. But I ask, can an eternal being make a mistake? It may be simple to create an alternate reality and fix what is not wanted. Maybe that is why many are here now. Feeling guilt may be a useless emotion for an eternal being.
    Another good question. In a simulated (fake) reality, one in which we've forgotten who we really are, maybe it's possible to make mistakes.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (28th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,735 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Robert Stanley sucks.
    Just saying.
    Dude makes a lot of correlations with very little to back it up.
    I feel I've had far more to correlate than RS and I've never attempted to make so many silly correlations.
    Let this guy go.
    Hi, could you give some examples of correlations he makes without back up?

His brief vision or even out of body encounter with a angelic being.
    He said this interaction was extremely short and when describing the actual interaction, it was no big deal.
    It's his interpretation that this being was Enki.
    He extrapolates quite a bit from such a small and limited interaction.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

anandacate (23rd September 2017), drneglector (28th September 2017), Jayke (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017), pueblo (23rd September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (28th September 2017), Tarazeda (23rd September 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Do you know your soul?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Noelle (23rd September 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Bottom line- form the video clip I watched, Enki is the owner of everything here. He prepares to rebut the matrix,and we have to RUN. Run for our life's ,souls,because after re-start,it will be impossible

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Marikins (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Robert Stanley sucks.
    Just saying.
    I feel I've had far more to correlate than RS and I've never attempted to make so many silly correlations.
    Let this guy go.

He said this interaction was extremely short and when describing the actual interaction, it was no big deal.
    I agree, identifying and naming spirit entities can be problematic, how can you be sure who/what you are speaking with?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DNA (24th September 2017), findingneo (30th September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

I thought Robert Stanley's presentation was excellent. There is plenty of cognitive evidence that we are in a simulation. 'The Singularity' is sometimes defined as our awareness that we are in a simulation. Shamanic explanations of holographic universes seem similar to simulations. In the shamanic version, our spirit or pieces of our spirit inhabit the dense vehicles of our body. In Robert's version, we control our avatars remotely, yet are trapped. It does feel like somebody else's game.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd September 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Hazelfern (23rd September 2017), Noelle (23rd September 2017), pueblo (23rd September 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Member Tarazeda's Avatar
    Thanks

Robert Stanley sucks.
    Just saying.
    Let this guy go.

I completely agree, Robert Stanley said many times in other interviews as well that the being he met said he is the father. Stanley never gave clear explanation of why he believes this is Enki, he just said this is all based on an extensive research.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarazeda For This Post:

DNA (24th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Noelle (26th September 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarazeda (here)
    Robert Stanley sucks.
    Just saying.
    Let this guy go.

I completely agree, Robert Stanley said many times in other interviews as well that the being he met said he is the father. Stanley never gave clear explanation of why he believes this is Enki, he just said this is all based on an extensive research.
    I suspect there are many ETs who like to manipulate humans, play the role of god because they like the attention and like the control. Some examples may include the Greek and Roman gods.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bruno (28th September 2017), findingneo (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2017), Noelle (28th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Ron. When I first joined, I glimpsed a post that mentioned what appeared to be your son. Is he called something like, Ron Mauer Junior, if in fact this person has anything to do with you? I have not seen him about at all, but they did mention in a passing conversation, what he RMJ (I think) feels he orientates with. Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Does your son, if you have one on here, do they feel connected in some way to a particular race of being? Sorry if I am totally off track. Perhaps I am off track, as I cannot locate such a person here now.Thank you.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Noelle (30th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast