+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Robert Stanley's Most powerful presentation. There Is No Matrix.

1. Link to Post #41
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Robert Stanley's Most powerful presentation. There Is No Matrix.

I see a few questions in there that I think I have an answer for.

This quest of understanding what the matrix is all about, all started when Robert was first on the scene of a boy falling or jumping through a plate glass door in a public building, I think it was at a beach where Robert worked as a young man. The boy was pretty badly cut up and could have died. He was bleeding badly.The boys grandparents were distraught, Robert was trying to help save the boy while waiting on the ambulance, and it was all very high adrenaline stuff. At that moment, Robert could see what he now recognizes to be Archons, coming into the building and feeding off the boys life energy and that of all those caught up in the traumatic drama. (They remind me very much of the Dementors in the Harry Potter movies). Robert was horrified at the accident and horrified at these entities that had come to feed off this negative energy that had been generated by the accident and fear. Then the Archons realized Robert could see them. Up until this time, Robert had never seen anything that had made him question the 3D reality.

He was so shocked about this experience, he went up to the top of a mountain and meditated for hours. He fell asleep and had a very vivid, very real dream where a being appeared in front of him that glowed very brightly. It could have been mistaken for a Jesus type figure, and he had a conversation with it. It took him 29 years to work out what/who it was. As he says, he realized it was Enki. The more commonly recognized name would be Lucifer.

So he feels it is a Luciferian Satanic construct, our 3D world. That is a very Gnostic view. I have to say, I have felt it does not sit right with me, that the Creator would intentionally make such a flawed world, where beautiful, innocent things, suffer so much. I think Robert implied it was made from scratch by the fallen angels after going into a no go zone in the universe which kind of sent them mad, after which Archons were created like we create thought forms. Because these fallen angels had free will, and a lot of power, they decided to go it alone and create their own copy of a universe they could preside over. And, hey bingo, we have our 3D reality. That is why it is faulty, with pain. Because the false reality according to gnostic teachings was made so that nothing could exist without causing pain to another. The pain generated would produce fear and pain, or "loosh" as Munroe coined the term after witnessing feeding frenzies from Archons harvesting energy from these interactions during his OBE's.
    Last edited by findingneo; 10th October 2017 at 11:35.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    A quote from Robert Stanley - "There is no reality in a simulation"

His quote sums up his current state of mind - philosophical nihilism. A condition apparently afflicting a great number of Avalonians.

In my estimation there is no other course of action than to put it down and walk away. Someone who denies the existence of objective truth cannot reason - they are lost at sea with no sail. Nothing can be done for people lost in that philosophical non-existence until they themselves choose to come out it.

If you find yourself agreeing that reality does not exist - you may want to reconsider.
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Joe, I think you misunderstand him, he accepts objective truth, just not in this simulation. Everything here is controlled and fabricated, nothing but rendered VR, except we are stuck in the dream/game.

Ultimate objective truth cannot co-exist inside a 3D material duality based simulacrum, or with corruption and decay which is what this simulation ultimately is.
    I have a lot of compassion for your position, but it changes nothing. There are only two places to go from this line of philosophical thinking;

1) accept truth and the ability to know it (reason)

2) death, reincarnate and try again.

Let me try to explain. You are arguing that there is objective truth (yea!!), but you can never know truth - at least not in this universe (or using your vernacular "simulation"). These two arguments amount to the same thing, the inability to reason. Because if truth cannot be known, there is no point in thinking. If you reject thinking, you reject reason, you reject reality, you reject any notion of being able to affect anything HERE AND NOW. And I'm very sorry to say it, but there really are only two ways out from there.

I also get that one's acceptance of truth is a sliding scale, it's rare for someone to be as far away from it as Robert Stanley. But it's a path, if one goes all the way, that ultimately leads to nihilism. Accepting truth and the ability to know it is step one into an initiation into the mysteries and the beautiful exploration of life.

I'm not trying to change your mind, or say anything bad about Robert Stanley - especially if you enjoy his perspective or find it entertaining. But it really is an exploration of the deepest, darkest, deathliest place a person could be, and I feel sad for him.
    Interesting response, thank you.

Ok, So.."You are arguing that there is objective truth (yea!!), but you can never know truth" ... I will try and be clearer, damn words . I am not arguing that objective truth can never be known. I believe it can, apologies if I gave the opposite impression.

I believe the objective truth is not to be found 'within' this creation, that is, it is not something that can be found externally. It has been hidden from us that the truth is within, we are the truth.

We are told that the objective truth is external (ie. it is contained in a religion, or in a philosophy etc etc). This is a lie, objective truth is to be found within all true souls.

What I was getting at was that the objective truth is not self evident in this (external) simulation. The simulation is designed to make us believe that this 3D illusion IS the objective truth, when it is not.

How many people believe that the objective truth is that we are just a collection of atoms that somehow managed to form and evolve into what we are today?

Hope I have been able to explain my position in a way that makes some sense!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (10th October 2017), drneglector (11th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I see a few questions in there that I think I have an answer for.

This quest of understanding what the matrix is all about, all started when Robert was first on the scene of a boy falling or jumping through a plate glass door in a public building, I think it was at a beach where Robert worked as a young man. The boy was pretty badly cut up and could have died. He was bleeding badly.The boys grandparents were distraught, Robert was trying to help save the boy while waiting on the ambulance, and it was all very high adrenaline stuff. At that moment, Robert could see what he now recognizes to be Archons, coming into the building and feeding off the boys life energy and that of all those caught up in the traumatic drama. (They remind me very much of the Dementors in the Harry Potter movies). Robert was horrified at the accident and horrified at these entities that had come to feed off this negative energy that had been generated by the accident and fear. Then the Archons realized Robert could see them. Up until this time, Robert had never seen anything that had made him question the 3D reality.

He was so shocked about this experience, he went up to the top of a mountain and meditated for hours. He fell asleep and had a very vivid, very real dream where a being appeared in front of him that glowed very brightly. It could have been mistaken for a Jesus type figure, and he had a conversation with it. It took him 29 years to work out what/who it was. As he says, he realized it was Enki. The more commonly recognized name would be Lucifer.

So he feels it is a Luciferian Satanic construct, our 3D world. That is a very Gnostic view. I have to say, I have felt it does not sit right with me, that the Creator would intentionally make such a flawed world, where beautiful, innocent things, suffer so much. I think Robert implied it was made from scratch by the fallen angels after going into a no go zone in the universe which kind of sent them mad, after which Archons were created like we create thought forms. Because these fallen angels had free will, and a lot of power, they decided to go it alone and create their own copy of a universe they could preside over. And, hey bingo, we have our 3D reality. That is why it is faulty, with pain. Because the false reality according to gnostic teachings was made so that nothing could exist without causing pain to another. The pain generated would produce fear and pain, or "loosh" as Munroe coined the term after witnessing feeding frenzies from Archons harvesting energy from these interactions during his OBE's.
    In response to the bolded bit in your post (my emphasis).

The creator could do nothing else but create imperfectly because he created out of pride and ego and selfishness. The creator wanted to play at being 'the Supreme Being' which he is not.

Also, I don't believe the creator 'intentionally' created an imperfect creation. He attempted to copy what he had seen of the true creation, the true reality, and because he was creating a 'copy' out of selfish desire and lust for power the copy, naturally enough was flawed, just like him. In terms of creation, a copy of something will never equal or outdo the original.

Remember, the creator god(s) of the Gnostic tradition are not the same as Source.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bruno (10th October 2017), drneglector (11th October 2017), findingneo (10th October 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Oh sorry Pueblo for any misleading words, I was talking Source there. Exchange Creator for Source.

Yes, the creator of this reality was most certainly a.........

I can't think of a word that wouldn't piss him off so I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by findingneo; 10th October 2017 at 13:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bruno (10th October 2017), pueblo (10th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Oh sorry Pueblo for any misleading words, I was talking Source there. Exchange Creator for Source.

Yes, the creator of this reality was most certainly a.........

I can't think of a word that wouldn't piss him off so I will leave it at that.
    Lol, I think Yahweh has heard it all before..... he is after all the god of both good and evil as per his own admission...
    Quote I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    -Isaiah 45:7

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

findingneo (10th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Little gods should be treated like naughty children: spanked and sent to their room with no supper. (oops, that's not politically correct speech anymore since children are not allowed to be punished and we're barely able to even admonish them anymore.) Bunch of spoiled brats (funny, just like today's children...)
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

drneglector (11th October 2017), findingneo (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017), Noelle (11th October 2017), pueblo (11th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

It may not be PC Ernie (screw PC to be honest...), but it's true

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Little gods should be treated like naughty children: spanked and sent to their room with no supper. (oops, that's not politically correct speech anymore since children are not allowed to be punished and we're barely able to even admonish them anymore.) Bunch of spoiled brats (funny, just like today's children...)
    Yes, spanked and sent to their room with no 'last' supper...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (11th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Here is another Stanley interview, conducted by Leak Project last month. It runs 2.23 hours and covers the following and more:

1. Faked deaths - JFK, Bobbie Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe

2. Vegas shooting

3. Faked moon landing, initiated by JFK

4. The nature of the matrix, how it is a fake, a copy of something real. Stanley says it is not a computer simulation, but a projection, like a hologram, created by En.ki/Lucifer. We were enticed into participating in this reality, like we might be enticed into an amusement park. It is a reality full of challenges and conflict, good vs evil, but we participate to hone our skills, like we might hone skills in a video game or computer simulation. Though we may not have been fully aware of what we were getting ourselves into, we agreed to participate.

5. AI, artificial life forms, the transhumanist movement (Why? A way to keep souls here.)

UPDATE

I forgot to mention: During the Q&A period the end of the video, someone in the audience asks for Stanley's opinion on chemtrails. He thinks the motivation behind them may be to prohibit us from having out of body experiences and meditating.
    Last edited by Noelle; 25th November 2017 at 19:10. Reason: additional information

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th November 2017), misbis (26th November 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th November 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

LOVE Robert Stanley! Between him & George Kavasillas, one can get a peek into the Bigger Picture!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), misbis (26th November 2017), Noelle (25th November 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

This video is really powerful. I have watch it 2-3 times and not enough. I have a feeling, the hole planet move or changes in energy or direction...and Enki and his group do everything to stop,delay this process. Pull the planet with humans, away from the going process. They are desperate and acting berserk.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th November 2017), Noelle (26th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3