+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This is not a drill - It's really here

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: This is not a drill - It's really here

don't forget the world FAA sky cams Bill. People are catching the sky cams the show planets intermingling with our sunsets and sunrises. Mostly sunsets in EU and Germany when they aren't flooding the skies with chemtrails. Also, Alaska Sky cams show the planets and one with a look like "Deathstar" like inner circle or very large crater on it.
    Now give me some room on this next thought ya'll, okay?
    Suppose when they were sending time travelers back in time and they went to the science depts and saw this very time, then made movies to introduce it, soften the reality by movies. Such as ET, Close Encounters, the Star Trek Series from Kirk to Deep Space Nine. The last one that caught my eyes was "Independence Day."
    Battle Star Gallactica I believe was "nwo" mic pushing war and armed weapons to defend the world in space and conquer planets/explore found planets(snicker) already inhabited by non-essential beings who don't use their minerals. LOL
    Anyway, seriously, I too KNOW through inner gut that this is "IT."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 13th September 2017 at 16:09.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    and one with a look like "Deathstar" like inner circle or very large crater on it.
    That's Iapetus, the third-largest moon of Saturn. Yes, a very large crater.

The Sky Cams aren't showing anything anomalous. If there is a rogue brown dwarf out there, as many have theorized, it'd not be seen in the visible spectrum anyway; but it would radiate strongly in the infrared.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Daozen (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), justntime2learn (13th September 2017), uzn (14th September 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    The proof of how powerful we are, all it requires is purely your own thought
    Because seeing oneself as a body is a limitation, but that is a thought too.
    Having a body is another form of life, there are other forms of life without a body.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

What if it was true...that the orientation of all planets in our solar system has shifted 4+ degrees? And what could possible cause anything of such?
    Just for starters, there is enough proof of the Electric Universe concept and it's affects, that nothing "unnatural to us" is impossible.

I see us living times that have been prophesized throughout our recorded history all around the world and the signs are all around us for all to see, it's the natural cleansing so we can learn to live right and correct the wrongs, nothing to be afraid of, only do your best every day, tend to your loved ones, your community and respect nature.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    What if it was true...that the orientation of all planets in our solar system has shifted 4+ degrees?
    If it had, no modern telescopes with a software-driven tracking function would be able to find anything any more.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), justntime2learn (13th September 2017), Nick Matkin (14th September 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (14th September 2017), Star Tsar (13th September 2017)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Yeah...I guess my mind is on another track at the moment, namely antarctica lol, and was more or less thinking things like, the power of ice and it's gravitic forces..
    https://www.rt.com/document/582ddb97...asa-heart-axis
    and how the whole Universe is inter-connected by laws of nature.

But in regards to Planet X/ Nibiru/Wormwood/Hercolobus etc, who knows. But I wouldn't discount yet the idea of a tiny brown dwarf with it's own "solar system of planetoids" hauling a** on a near-by elliptical orbit.
    We truly not been taught, or told, anything truthful about space and cosmology and I personally can't wait for the flood gates of truth to come out.

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

On a happier note - I'm happy that someone others are watching over us unruly children so that we don't completely destroy this unbelievably beautiful liquid water planet

https://sputniknews.com/environment/...e-life-humans/

"The universe is much too big not to have alien lifeforms out there already, a new study has concluded. Space experts believe there are at least nine exoplanets ideally placed to allow extra-terrestrial beings to closely observe our planet."
    "A team of scientists from Queen's University Belfast and the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Germany has just completed research examining the likelihood we are being watched on Earth."

10. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I'm not convinced we're not living in a simulacrum. OR, I think we could be living inside a simulation. If simulation theory was true, it wouuld mean all bets and calculations were off regarding what we see in the solar system. The strongest evidence for fakery so far are the green screens and hairspray in ISS interior shots.

I believe Nibiru is the ultimate kill-hope psyop. It might also have been used from the 1950's onwards to enforce cohesion in black-ops circles when they were building underground cities. Contractors were told that a brown-dwarf was coming, the surface would be wiped out, and only those chosen would be spared and allowed access into the black-ops underground cities. A lot of "ex" CIA whistleblowers are Nibiru-tards. They used it to keep people on side. If you didn't toe the line in the intelligence community, you'd be locked out of the secret cities, and lose your entrace privileges. I don't believe a word of this incoming brown dwarf business. It's like a bad sci-fi novel. Maybe there was an ancient Anunnaki ship/planet called Nibiru, but I doubt its hurtling towards us.

If the sky is potentially part of a simulacrum, why fear the sun or anything else external? Ever been on the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disney? They have a realistic sky, and a breeze genrator. If a kid was born inside that ride, and you didn't tell him, he might never know the sky was holographic.

No, this is not a drill. It's a simulated world.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th September 2017 at 19:31.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th September 2017), Matthew (13th September 2017)

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I'm not convinced we're not living in a simulacrum. OR, I think we could be living inside a simulation. If simulation theory was true, it wouuld mean all bets and calculations were off regarding what we see in the solar system. The strongest evidence for fakery so far are the green screens and hairspray in ISS interior shots.

I believe Nibiru is the ultimate kill-hope psyop. It might also have been used from the 1950's onwards to enforce cohesion in black-ops circles when they were building underground cities. Contractors were told that a brown-dwarf was coming, the surface would be wiped out, and only those chosen would be spared and allowed access into the black-ops underground cities. A lot of "ex" CIA whistleblowers are Nibiru-tards. They used it to keep people on side. If you didn't toe the line in the intelligence community, you'd be locked out of the scret cities, and lose your entrace privileges. I don't believe a word of this incoming brown dwarf business. It's like a bad sci-fi novel. Maybe there was an ancient Anunnaki ship/planet called Nibiru, but I doubt its hurtling towards us.

If the sky is potentially part of a simulacrum, why fear the sun or anything else external? Ever been on the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disney? They have a realistic sky, and a breeze genrator. If a kid was born inside that ride, and you didn't tell him, he might never know the sky was holographic.

No, this is not a drill. It's a simulated world.
    A simulated world like a ride at an amusement park ?

Actually, I guess we know when and where we will be getting off an amusement park ride.

One of my hero's thinks we have a choice, I think so too.

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Daozen (13th September 2017), guyres (14th September 2017), Matthew (13th September 2017), wondering (13th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Justntime2learn,

I like that Bill Hicks quote a lot. There are *significant* numbers of people who are able to "switch off" the connection to their meat suit for a time, and perceive the backstage-reality. I can't, but others can. These people tend to keep their mouths tight shut, and only drop hints when and where they can. In Asia this ability is common.

The subjects listed in the OP are mainly fictional attempts to keep us wired into the matrix, using fear as a mechanism to bind us. OP has opened a good discussionn. From that original list, only earthquakes are a real worry. The rest is alt media dust.

There is one thing more terrifying that all the scary scenarios you can dream up: A life wasted cringing at shadows.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th September 2017 at 20:23.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th September 2017), justntime2learn (13th September 2017)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Daozen, perhaps it's a gift I share with others ? My fiance is convinced that I'm clairvoyant, however I consider myself more empathic. Maybe I just have a good b******* meter lol

Agreed on earthquakes and I believe someone posted that the Mexican Quake bumped our Pacific Northwest subduction zone plate. I'm not sure and don't spend anytime looking so it can be a surprise when I won't have to work on Monday.

If I spent my day worrying what would happen then my roof would still have moss on it tonight and I would have missed some good time in nature.
    It's difficult at times when Bill's dropping the truth and people are laughing. I certainly don't hold it against anybody, but I think, do you know you just laughed at Kennedy being assassinated.

He certainly was more than a comedian and he paid with his life.

I honor his memory living each moment to the fullest and spending my time with like-minded people.

Words to LIVE by:

"There is one thing more terrifying that all the scary scenarios you can dream up: A life wasted cringing at shadows."
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

17. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2