+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,545 times in 5,657 posts

Default Dark UFOs

In 2011 it was the height of contact here in Oregon and already caught some intriguing things on video but other times it turned out to be the experience over evidence and this is one of those times. While packing up and heading home a sound as of the rushing wind caught my attention and looking directly above on a path straight to where I was standing and not to far off the ground was a solid dark pyramidal triangle moving about 30-35 miles an hour. It came directly overhead with no observable reflections, lighting or color to be seen only one dark solid shade but very angular and rigid with a smooth flow of air to be heard as it approached. There was no other sound but air. Recently just over a few months ago a triangle appeared overhead but with lights on and it wasn't until using photoshop and adjusting the exposure that more could be determined about the shape. Below are the same images from the video to show you what I think the same object with no lighting was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tri snap.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	36168   Click image for larger version

Name:	tri snap 2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	36169  

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (13th September 2017), Bluegreen (12th September 2017), EFO (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), mountain_jim (13th September 2017), rgray222 (14th September 2017), Rosco1 (12th September 2017), shadowstalker (13th September 2017), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2017), william r sanford72 (13th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Dark UFOs

Hi Mojo.

Just thinking, at 30-35 mph it probably wouldn't make any air sounds, so could it have been highly charged, antigrav type system, like the stealth craft use on their leading and tail wing edges.
    That give a pull-push effect to their flight and or lift.

With these type of extra-normal experiences it is hard to even tell if you are actually hearing actual sound, unless you capture it on recording device. It could be a side effect of the crafts energy creating a sound in your brain o.0

Having said that I've heard very fast air whooshing sounds here in England, in daylight and no visuals at all.

Keep on trying to work it out mojo and thx for posting.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), mojo (13th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,545 times in 5,657 posts

Default Re: Dark UFOs

Thanks for sharing that Sunny-side-up but I still believe the size of the object which estimating was the mass of a vehicle would make a sound. It was very clean if that could be a description but also estimating speed which it may have been a little faster to the point when you can hear air flow moving. Once while hiking with a friend we heard what sounded like a bottle rocket shooting off and both of us ducked even though it was a forest service road and nobody around. It turned out to be a Peregrine Falcon dive bombing after something just ahead in the brush, and the air sound was coming off the birds wings which I never knew was possible to hear.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread