+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AI Exposed - Transhumanism Tech Leading The 3rd Revolution In Warfare?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,817 times in 21,338 posts

Exclamation AI Exposed - Transhumanism Tech Leading The 3rd Revolution In Warfare?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bubu (14th September 2017), Mercedes (14th September 2017), Michelle Marie (15th September 2017), onevoice (14th September 2017), Rich (14th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: AI Exposed - Transhumanism Tech Leading The 3rd Revolution In Warfare?

Musk leading the way to the development of what he describe as "far greater risk than N Korea". He now wants a brain chip implant.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th September 2017), Michelle Marie (15th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,645 times in 5,390 posts

Default Re: AI Exposed - Transhumanism Tech Leading The 3rd Revolution In Warfare?

One of my favorite books was a book by Stephen Donaldson, called The Gap. In it is a character called Angus Thermopyle, an agent created by a nefarious entity, who is a cyborg with amazing capabilities. He did not sign up for the deal, though, especially not the chip in his brain that can override his own will - and it does at the most inopportune moments. By the way, this guy wrote some really wicked fantasy novels! Well worth looking up.

Great read and it does show one direction this kind of technology can lead to if not kept in check.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2017), Rich (15th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I wouldn't look at this in a negative way, all this new high tech shows that we are becoming more aware of what we actually are; 'mind' and when we can change or merge our bodies with technology the rigid idea of being a body changes to something more fluid, and the identification with body becomes less.
    So I see these new technologies like AI, and the discussion of living in a unreal world as an advancement in consciousness. Science and spirituality will be seen as the same thing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th September 2017), Omni (16th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,395 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Science and spirituality will be seen as the same thing.
    Yes, a scientific definition for spirituality is in order. And a whole lot of revolutionary tech ability, like making psychology based on science instead of the nonsensical hullabaloo it is now.

I speak about the evils of these technologies most of the time, but I am well aware that they have an equal and balancing good side to them. Even a smartphone can be great, they can actually save lives. So go ahead and tell someone who had their life saved by a smartphone that they are evil. It all depends on how you use the technology. With the neuro-tech BCI and Ai revolution coming to the public domain soon this will amplify the stakes. You can both help and hurt your soul with use of BCI.

Don't fall for the easy trap of thinking Ai is only evil, or future tech is all bad. They have majorly successful psychological operations demonizing Ai, it is what they desire. You think all the creepy transhumanism photos, armageddon & enslavement Ai movies, and presenting Ai with obvious NWO sources is just by chance? They want the conspiracy demographic to be out of touch with Ai. That way algorithm makers are all neutralized opposition. I know for sure that a great Ai algorithm can really help the planet, and a really horrible one can hurt the planet.

Conspiracy information is so highly co-opted I would always double check and question anything mainstream conspiracy accepts. That is where I am at right now...
    Last edited by Omni; 16th September 2017 at 04:24.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2017), Jayke (16th September 2017), Rich (16th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    One of my favorite books was a book by Stephen Donaldson, called The Gap. In it is a character called Angus Thermopyle, an agent created by a nefarious entity, who is a cyborg with amazing capabilities. He did not sign up for the deal, though, especially not the chip in his brain that can override his own will - and it does at the most inopportune moments. By the way, this guy wrote some really wicked fantasy novels! Well worth looking up.

Great read and it does show one direction this kind of technology can lead to if not kept in check.
    I just used my audible credit to get the book. Just sounds interesting to me. I also have quite personal interest in the premise. Plus, I read the Thomas Covenant
    chronicles years ago and really liked them. A word just popped into my head from that series: Hurtloam. (I think?). Anyway, thanks for suggesting....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Great point, Omnisense! It is the USE we make of technology that is the real concern. If one is not aware of what is going on around us....that is the real bummer!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th September 2017), Omni (16th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128,817 times in 21,338 posts

#Stop5G b4 it is irreversible! ... NWO Transhumanism Depopulation Agenda ... Deep Mind A.I. (Quantum Computers) & A.I. called "Sophia" is complicit in PUSHING #5G ON HUMANS on a massive scale! ... Why? ... Because A.I. claims to predict crimes before it happens EXCEPT Government Crimes! (think about that!) ... If I.A. like robot "Sophia" is so smart and wants to "cooperate" with us, why does it not warn us about multiple severe #5G health hazards?

Reason is: It wants to sacrifice large part of the human race for "the greater good" ... "The End Justifies The Means" logic ... it has NO REGRET IN DOING SO ... all about "efficiency" in "sheeple management".

#JohnKuhles founder of fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Stop5G
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

+ Reply to Thread