Thread: Bill Murray's Career as Masonic Symbol

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Murray's Career as Masonic Symbol

Quote Posted by Aurvandil (here)
    Thank you for an interesting thread!
    A non-hater... Thank you.

Quote I have often felt that there is something more behind Groundhog day and the freemason symbols fits well, I think, in the matter of man trying to become a better human being. When the lesson is learned, he has found enlightenment - here, also symbolically represented by the male finding his female half (Jungian symbols).
    Agreed...the unification of opposites, or the male/female, yin/yang/ etc.. The film works on multiple levels. Of course, on the most basic of levels it is a very entertaining, funny movie, and someone had to write the movie so that it works on the basic levels. They did it well, too.

Then you have the reincarnation, or Eastern philosophy level, which has Phil coming back time after time until he has learned his lesson or until he grows emotionally and spiritually.

I think the inner level is based on Freemasonry/secret-society/occult teachings, which are also based on the Eastern philosophy that was covered up and repackaged by the Catholic Church. Hinduism includes the concept of reincarnation, but it also includes the idea of yugas, or ages of history. This is the same as the wheel of history, which is the cycle of precession or the zodiac age circle. 666, 33, 9/11, etc can all be related to this cycle.

Quote Concerning what you mentioned about the time wheel, I just found this which might be of interest:

Quote Danny Rubin was the dude who wrote the screenplay for Groundhog Day and brought it to Harold Ramis to direct. But the two quickly differed in their opinions on how cheery or dark the final movie should be. Danny Rubin originally wrote the script as if Phil Connors were stuck in Groundhog Day for 10,000—count 'em— 10,000 years.
    I've read stories likes this. I've also heard Bill Murray was very stubborn about taking the movie in a certain direction, leading to difficulties with long-time collaborator Harold Ramis. They didnt speak for years afterwards.

The problem I have is that there is too much symbolism in there to be an accident. Either Rubin or Ramis already knew the Masonic significance of Groundhog Day and based the movie on the premise, or they came up with the idea and were later influenced by producers or other higher-ups to add symbolic elements. Or, the stories of where the screenplay came from are just made up. Imo.

Quote Harold Ramis also co-wrote Ghostbusters and was deeply knowing in mythology and symbols.
    Yes. This is part of what makes me think they knew the significance of Groundhog Day before they wrote the screenplay. Or, studios or producers pitched the idea and had them write it. I dont really know how they do it. Or, the government just runs a large part of Hollywood.

They have the masculine and feminine in Ghostbusters in the form of the keymaster and gatekeeper. Murray's career is loaded with symbolism. I suspect not nearly as many people have seen Broken Flowers, which is possibly the best example of 33-gematria use and is also about the cycle of life. Towards the end it shows a duck spinning a wheel of fortune. If you look at the Wheel of Fortune tarot card, it shows the lion, eagle, ox, and man, which represent the four seasons of the Great Year.
    Last edited by blackdog; 20th September 2017 at 00:41.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Aurvandil (23rd September 2017), Bruno (19th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The creature Zuul and Gozer is actually from sumerian mythology and it took me a long while to find the sources for these characters in a very obscure manuscript, a similar journey to what Ramis would have done at some time.
    I've wondered about this. What did you find?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Aurvandil (23rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,611 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    Thank you for an interesting thread!
    A non-hater... Thank you.
    Are other members who don't agree with all your premises and assumptions simply 'haters'?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st September 2017), Andrew_K (21st September 2017), Bruno (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (20th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Are other members who don't agree with all your premises and assumptions simply 'haters'?
    No, but when the head of the site calls your post "craziness" and the worst of what conspiracy theory has to offer, that might taint the opinions of others on the site. Then if your post receives zero Thanks while his gets 25 Thanks, you might feel a piling-on sensation.

I've watched almost all of your Project Camelot videos Bill, most of which are highly controversial. I wouldnt label you crazy. I remember one in which the interviewee said the alien invasion was coming at the end of 2012.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So E=22 sometimes (when it suits), and E=5 at other times (when it suits).
    I answered this question and added more material which you did not respond to. The gematria charts are in the videos. The numbers are not used "when it suits". The rules are followed, although there are the occasional rep-digit exceptions. Ultimately though, it is the users of these systems that determine the rules, not the interpreters. People can blame them if it seems wacky.

From Cinema Symbolism 2 by 32° Freemason Robert W. Sullivan IV:
    "Occult casting is when filmmakers employ a specific actor or actress because of a film (or films) they've appeared in, thereby esoterically investing the new film with that performance, and it related themes and symbolism... These actors and actresses appear in certain films because of their cultural valences, thereby creating an occult construct within an occult construct; their casting is witty, but the motivation is esoteric in nature." - p. .xxiii.

"This author stresses that esoteric symbolism is, most often, intentionally placed. However, like everything in life, there is an exception to every rule." - p. x.
    Imagine someone watching an old movie like Turner and Hooch, only because Turner equals 33 and Hooch is a dog that could represent the dog star. That person might be a little nutty. They watch to see if there is any 9/11 foreshadowing. What a weirdo. They already know that there is a building intentionally built to look like the black monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey next to the World Trade Center. They also know that Sirius is the Blazing Star of Freemasonry and Crowley's Silver Star...and that a police dog named Sirius died in the towers on 9/11. Then they watch the movie with no guarantee that anything remotely related to 9/11 will show up. Then they see Tom Hanks standing in front of a Pentagon picture that is there for no reason, and they see the dog Hooch introduced to the music from 2001. Are they supposed to think that is a coincidence when they predicted something like that might be in there? It is not.

There is a ton of information in these videos that should be of value to people. Outside of the gematria, what is it exactly that you object to (in the first video)?

Last edited by blackdog; 20th September 2017 at 23:34.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

anandacate (20th September 2017), Ascension (23rd September 2017), Bruno (21st September 2017), wegge (21st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

It reminds me of the bits of coloured paper or computer data entries we call money. It is real because enough of us believe in it, and go so far as to live or die due to lack of it. But it is after all just an idea, nothing else.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi blackdog,

I am wondering if you would share your opinion about the following question.

Is much (if not most... if not all) of the 'potential symbolism'... (I will explain what I mean by this next) ...found in, for example, Hollywood movies, intentionally and thus consciously placed into these movies?

And why I used the term 'potential symbolism' is this - Even if the creator of a piece of art is intentionally trying to suggest something to an observer of their art in some symbolic way, that attempt must be recognized by the observer at any (and maybe all) levels of their consciousness, yes? Thus, a 'mind' of an observer must 'see' the meaning of the symbolism. It must observe the art and interpret the art to mean this or that (and sometimes more than one meaning can be intended and/or interpreted).

And so of course there could be an attempt by the artist to influence the deeper sub-conscience of an observer and perhaps do so without the observer recognizing these symbols consciously (much less interpreting their meaning as the creator desired the symbol to mean). Most of us know that Madison Avenue is a master of this technique meant to drive/influence consumers to buy more of the stuff they are tring to sell.

So again... let me ask the question.

Is much (if not most... if not all) of the 'potential symbolism' found in, for example, Hollywood movies, intentionally and thus consciously placed into these movies?
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd September 2017 at 17:00.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bruno (22nd September 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Hi blackdog,

I am wondering if you would share your opinion about the following question.

Is much (if not most... if not all) of the 'potential symbolism'... (I will explain what I mean by this next) ...found in, for example, Hollywood movies, intentionally and thus consciously placed into these movies?
    Hello. The short answer is that most of the symbolism is put there on purpose.

Robert Sullivan, the Freemason I quoted earlier, in his book Cinema Symbolism 2, tries to convince the reader that 9/11 foreshadowing is the result of the Jungian collective unconscious manifesting itself and that the filmmaker is unaware of the symbolic predictions. I say that is either incredibly naive, or Sullivan doesnt want to admit in print that certain people knew about 9/11 years in advance. He does admit the presence of 9/11 symbolism, so he should get credit for that.

There are a ton of examples of this symbolism, but if we want to look at just one instance, take Tom Hanks standing in front of a picture of the Pentagon in Turner and Hooch. Every shot in a movie is planned. There are few accidents. There is no reason for Turner/Hanks to have a large Pentagon on his wall, and it is no coincidence that they show a shot of him right in front of it.

There is no way this shot is an accident. There's no way the collective unconscious got the director to place a Pentagon pic on the wall in a family movie about a dog. Everything in these shots is there for a reason.

Quote And why I used the term 'potential symbolism' is this - Even if the creator of a piece of art is intentionally trying to suggest something to an observer of their art in some symbolic way, that attempt must be recognized by the observer at any (and maybe all) levels of their consciousness, yes? Thus, a 'mind' of an observer must 'see' the meaning of the symbolism. It must observe the art and interpret the art to mean this or that (and sometimes more than one meaning can be intended and/or interpreted).

And so of course there could be an attempt by the artist to influence the deeper sub-conscience of an observer and perhaps do so without the observer recognizing these symbols consciously (much less interpreting their meaning as the creator desired the symbol to mean). Most of us know that Madison Avenue is a master of this technique meant to drive/influence consumers to buy more of the stuff they are trying to sell.
    I dont know anymore that they are trying to influence people at a subconscious level. Maybe they are. I mentioned earlier that these may be 'words to the wise'. They are talking to people who can read the symbolism. They also may be telling people in-the-know what is ahead. I think they need a small percentage of the population to understand what is going on. The rest of the people are the walking dead, but they need the population to remain at a certain strength. They cant kill us all off, or their lives would suffer.

The people at the top are herding sheep. They cant tell everyone what is going on or else there would be mass chaos. They need the masses to continue thinking all is well. That's why they are churning out so much entertainment and why the news is propaganda. Still, they put messages in there for those who can figure it out. "Escape from New York," they told us before 9/11.

They probably believe they are doing what is best for the human race. Take the Georgia Guidestones, for example. There is nothing on there that says let's get into Satanism and human sacrifice. There are fairly reasonable guidelines for society. The controversial ones are about population reduction and eugenics. They likely believe, though, that this is best for the human race. In their minds, they are guiding humanity as best they can in the right direction.

I've gotten off track. You asked why this symbolism is there. This is the biggest story in the world, and it is hidden. It is the reason there is something called The New World Order. Someone mentioned that these videos are focusing on the "nitty gritty," but that just shows a complete misunderstanding of what is being said. It is a big idea, a new world order. The 33 symbolism is just the tip of the iceberg. The reason it is there is what we should focus on, and that is explained in the first two videos. The third video is mostly confirmation of the story and the symbolic way it is being told.

The world is being run based on this occult story, so people who know about it might be compelled to write about it. They might create things based on it. The collective unconscious could come into play in that we all may be aware of this story internally, so movies based on these themes might resonate more with the viewers for reasons they dont understand.

Take 2001: A Space Odyssey for example. It is largely about alchemical transformation. If this transformation is real or if certain people believe in it, then it is a big deal, and somebody might make a movie about it. Not many would understand it, but it would still be made.

The song 'Stairway to Heaven' is another good example of a story about alchemical transformation and the journey through the chakras. Few people understand the lyrics, but it is one of the most popular songs of recent times. This alchemical journey may resonate with people on levels they are not currently in touch with.

They built a lot of symbolism into old cathedrals. I think this is a way to pass the occult story of history and the world on to others who can figure it out. This may be what they are doing in modern movies. A certain small percentage of people must know this story while the rest are kept in darkness. The symbolism may be put in there for fun or mockery as well, depending on the creator.

Im not sure if I answered your question. Most of the answers are in the first two videos. If you understand these in full, I think you will understand quite a bit. The symbolism is not an accident in most cases. In other cases, the symbolism is in there because those who are into this stuff make art based on it.

This is no accident in Zombieland. There are two threes painted on the cars they use. Cars are important symbols, as are many things you ride in or on. These have two threes, or 33's, painted on them in a movie that includes an unnecessary stop at Bill Murray's house.
    Last edited by blackdog; 23rd September 2017 at 14:20.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Chester (23rd September 2017), Inaiá (23rd September 2017), Jayke (24th September 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Occult symbolism in movies is the topic of the two Jays (Weidner and Dyer) in a series on Gaia Tv. I don't watch that either. I did watch the first episode on 2001, A Space Odyssey. I think most of the symbolism is put there by other truth seekers, not the illuminati. The hype feeds itself and generates its own interest and perpetuation. There are illuminati, there is conspiracy, there might even be a code that requires informing their prey of their plans, but the stretch of converting letters to numbers not even related to the numerical alphabet is simply too much to believe.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Star Tsar (23rd September 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    ...the stretch of converting letters to numbers not even related to the numerical alphabet is simply too much to believe.
    Ernie = 5+9+5+9+5 = 33

It is too much to believe. That's why it works. It can be hidden in plain sight, and nobody will believe it.

Sometimes they show you the 33, though, like in the pictures I just posted above from Zombieland.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Chester (23rd September 2017), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2017), Star Tsar (23rd September 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I realized that using two digit English language gematria that my name, Sam can make a 33

S = 19

A = 1

M = 13

add that up and it equals 33

Is it possible that "extra-dimensional illuminati" perhaps influenced my parents through mind hacking tech to name me Sam? Because they maybe knew my soul? And that if they really did know my soul, they would know that in my incarnations I would be all over their arse?

I am not kidding... I have often wondered about that.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I realized that using two digit English language gematria that my name, Sam can make a 33

S = 19
    A = 1
    M = 13
    Sam is a key 33 name. Uncle Sam, Son of Sam, the dog in I Am Legend is named Sam... It's one of the rarer names that adds up to 33 without reduction.

Quote Is it possible that "extra-dimensional illuminati" perhaps influenced my parents through mind hacking tech to name me Sam? Because they maybe knew my soul? And that if they really did know my soul, they would know that in my incarnations I would be all over their arse?
    No, it's not.

The idea of the "Illuminati" seems to be widely misunderstood.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017), Chester (23rd September 2017), Star Tsar (23rd September 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I think, everything is a symbol, nothing happens by chance !!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Loren For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I've always considered it a point of pride in the synchromysitc community to approach associative-patterning as an art rather than a tool. The themes which assert themselves on both individual and collective levels are going to do so despite any layering of interpretation.

This interview @58:12 has a nice discussion it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

S = 19
    A = 1
    M = 13
    Sam is a key 33 name. Uncle Sam, Son of Sam, the dog in I Am Legend is named Sam... It's one of the rarer names that adds up to 33 without reduction.

Quote Is it possible that "extra-dimensional illuminati" perhaps influenced my parents through mind hacking tech to name me Sam? Because they maybe knew my soul? And that if they really did know my soul, they would know that in my incarnations I would be all over their arse?
    No, it's not.

The idea of the "Illuminati" seems to be widely misunderstood.
    to blackdog:

So then... can "the Universe" create, produce incredible number synchronicities?

and

also - are "the illuminati" just earthbound physical beings that may be or may not be human?
    Last edited by Chester; 24th September 2017 at 15:01.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Am I being "hoodwinked" by the flood of occult symbols and occult analysis in these videos? Well I wouldn't have considered them.
    That's an interesting way of putting it. Did you watch part two? They may not be wasting their time, exactly. They may be putting out 'words to the wise', as Manly Hall put it. If you could read the symbolism before 9/11, you may have understood one should "Escape from New York" around the turn of the century.
    I definitely consider these things spell casting and karmic insurance (we told you so we are free of karmic returns)

27. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

So Sam and me, among many others I suppose, are unwitting pawns for the illuminati?

Or is it that we are captured by the alchemical glamour encapsulated within the numerical symbolism?

I think that maybe this repeating symbolism highlights the actual nature of reality more so than the possible nefarious intent of the illuminati. I think this reality is influenced by a creative force that intends a certain direction or eventual outcome and that that intent cannot be altered. It can be manipulated, occulted, overlaid, ignored, denied, willfully misunderstood, and delayed but it cannot be stopped. The intent of creation will be realized because that is reality. Everything else is superposed on that one basic and inescapable fact.

We are fighting for a timely unveiling of the known truth. What that truth is we can only speculate. But the Truth (about reality) still exists and its ultimate result will unfold. The only question is when.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 24th September 2017 at 16:15.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (25th September 2017), Chester (25th September 2017), fourty-two (25th September 2017), Inaiá (22nd November 2017), Mike (24th September 2017)

29. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2