+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miracles of love

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,747 times in 1,354 posts

Default Miracles of love

One thing I brought with me from my experience in the 4th density and beyond, was this core belief that creation is an infinite miracle. We are witnessing miracles of love. During the last few days I have experienced stuff here on earth that I can remember I have experienced before in some higher plane of existence. Although I can remember just tiny bits, it is though as if I think I can remember taking part in an intelligent design with love as the theme, as if I have seen or been part of designing my life before living it. Does this trigger any familiar emotions in you, have you experienced anything similar? I am beginning to remember having had visions containing a series of beautiful moments of love and I think it is some form of pre-life vision or similar that I have experienced that I am awakening to and can slowly begin to re-remember, it appears to be part of my awakening process. I believe that miracles of love are from God and that they are present for you unconditionally. I can recall some fragments of heaven, both visually and emotionally, this bright place of true joy and true fulfillment, really awesome.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 16th September 2017 at 07:52.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2017), Blacklight43 (15th September 2017), Bunny (16th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th September 2017), gaiagirl (15th September 2017), Jayke (15th September 2017), Magnus (17th September 2017), Marikins (15th September 2017), Michelle Marie (15th September 2017), Omi (16th September 2017), Orph (15th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Miracles of love

Thanks for sharing this, WhiteLove!

As for me, I always felt I've been somewhere where everyone can trust one another and love one another. A safe place. Sometimes I miss it, when this world seems too much for me.

But hopefully, one day, we will be able to transform this current world into a loving, peaceful world where everyone can co-exist in harmony and integrity.
    "All of life is made of Love, acts through Love, and is governed by Love." - Bunny

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th September 2017), Blacklight43 (16th September 2017), WhiteLove (16th September 2017), xidaijena (27th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 times in 254 posts

Default Re: Miracles of love

Quote I can recall some fragments of heaven, both visually and emotionally, this bright place of true joy and true fulfillment, really awesome.
    Cool! Can you share it with us? I really want to know what the heaven is like. Our guide wrote some articles about the heaven and it sounds so nice. I never dreamed the heaven, so I want to know more about what you see about the heaven.
    I was a resident of the largest ecovillage project in China - New Oasis for Life.

+ Reply to Thread