+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

I'm gonna take some time to backtrace this thread. I'm a heavily targeted individual by gangstalking & electronic harassment. I go through like what many other TIs go through. I do my best to cultivate virtues & produce good karma as this nasty attacks we are facing is the result of past lifes retribution. Also to continue my in depth research of seeking truth & help out whatever I can. Its very very unreasonable & its 1 of their most vile department. None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures. I believe there will be a time when their turn comes & their department will be apprehended accordingly & eventually they have to pass off & reincarnate. They don't own the universe they don't have unlimited merits. They abuse they will lose.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Gracy May (29th September 2019), Ken (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), petra (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,809 times in 291 posts

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures.
    How many of us have a "pure heart"?

How many of us are blameless?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 times in 288 posts

I'm gonna take some time to backtrace this thread. I'm a heavily targeted individual by gangstalking & electronic harassment. I go through like what many other TIs go through. I do my best to cultivate virtues & produce good karma as this nasty attacks we are facing is the result of past lifes retribution. Also to continue my in depth research of seeking truth & help out whatever I can. Its very very unreasonable & its 1 of their most vile department. None of us who have a pure heart should undergo this sadistic tortures. I believe there will be a time when their turn comes & their department will be apprehended accordingly & eventually they have to pass off & reincarnate. They don't own the universe they don't have unlimited merits. They abuse they will lose.
    Lyran.Sun, this is NOT past life retribution. It is NOT due to bad karma. You did NOTHING to deserve this!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Franny (30th September 2019), Gracy May (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), petra (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Lyran.Sun, this is NOT past life retribution. It is NOT due to bad karma. You did NOTHING to deserve this!
    I want to believe that brother. But we have to use logic & valid reasoning to explain what goes on in reality. In this reality the consistency would be causality cause & effects. What we experience now good & bad is the result of karma. Karma governs the infinite parallel multiverses which are interlinked. Its also a test on our endurance & level of mind power. I know there are some who got murdered & there are victims who went through hell here being victims by their other departments. I suggest we form a global vigilante alliance. If we lightworkers can start building up & showing great progress, The guardian alliance creator races may aid us. So yeah keep on being optimistic draw out the reality we wish to have. Their retribution has to ripen some day.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 30th September 2019 at 03:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), petra (30th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #265
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,998 times in 1,365 posts

I want to believe that brother. But we have to use logic & valid reasoning to explain what goes on in reality. In this reality the consistency would be causality cause & effects. What we experience now good & bad is the result of karma.
    I got tricked into believing a lot of things, so just be careful what you believe.

Somethin' could be manipulatin' this karma you speak of - I don't think that'd be impossible. Hard to explain why. I know it sounds kind of childish but "Evil is really evil" is really the only way to describe how evil this is.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (30th September 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

I would like to add on. These psychopaths uses psychotronic weapon attacks on whales, dolphins & various others benevolent species on earth. I really hope they will be tried in courts & compensation is given to every single living beings they have unjustly violated

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #267
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,224 times in 2,684 posts

Lyran, they will be tried, but I doubt it will ever happen on this planet as it is now.

Hang in there buddy. I, too, was targeted and I know it's real, though I can't explain the hows and the why's.

There is justice. It's just not in our court systems. They are all corrupted, though you can find pockets of good people. Like us.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), petra (1st October 2019)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks
    Thanked 270,116 times in 19,947 posts

No, it very probably isn't. Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs were selected randomly.

It was all a big experiment — though by now, several years later, some of this may be operational. The TIs had done nothing to deserve or warrant it.

Of course, that makes it even harder for people to (a) take the claims seriously, or (b) find any logical patterns to investigate.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ken (30th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (30th September 2019), Yoda (1st October 2019)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Starseeds are all targeted they know who incarnates from where. Some gets attack more than others. Human TIs are all selected, mostly are those who have higher intuition. The reason is because those people are much harder to brainwash so they resort to attacks. & the various others are targeted for various other reasons, like whistleblowers. They launch psychotronic attacks on innocent animals & other non human beings. I doubt that any TIs were randomly selected . They know full well who they are targeting.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 1st October 2019 at 17:12.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), petra (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

I doubt that TIs were randomly selected . They know full well who they are targeting.
    Do please listen to Dr John Hall's interviews. I'll re-post the links below.

They're VERY well worth while. He had over 2,000 case studies to consider and evaluate. You have one, which is your own.

It may be important to help other TIs reading this that you don't present your personal opinions or thoughts as facts (which you seem to be doing, in many of your posts so far), because they may not be correct.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

21. Link to Post #271
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is justice. It's just not in our court systems.
    The only space-court I trust is the one with God judging it...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs [B][I]were selected randomly.
    The random selection seems to insinuate that the targeting will stop eventually.... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

EDIT: HEY! You said Almost All. How confusing...
    Last edited by petra; 1st October 2019 at 17:37.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is justice. It's just not in our court systems.
    The only space-court I trust is the one with God judging it...

... Look up the work of Dr John Hall. He concluded, having studied over 2,000 cases, that almost all of the TIs were selected randomly.
    The random selection seems to insinuate that the targeting will stop eventually.... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

EDIT: HEY! You said Almost All. How confusing...
    Yes, that was my own added caveat. I'd not like to insist here that ALL were selected randomly. And I believe that John Hall himself wasn't insisting that, either, in every single case. Sometimes, there was no way he could know for sure, even when why the TI was targeted made absolutely zero sense.

For instance, see this fascinating thread:
    ... where clearly the target wasn't a random experiment, and the technology (though not always working perfectly) was operational.

This is what's important here: —>

A TI who WAS randomly selected might be doing themselves a great deal of harm by endlessly wondering why they were a target.

And the wondering really would be endless. Because the question never gets properly answered, and they may be feeding themselves a great deal of wrong information that's never going to help them one tiny bit.

It's like asking oneself why one's had an accident. One could drive oneself half-crazy trying to figure it out with some justification. Maybe it was just bad luck. And accepting that can sometimes actually provide a great deal of relief.

We all want to try to explain things to ourselves, if we can. But it has to be the right explanation. If it's the wrong one, it could easily make things worse.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), muxfolder (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), petra (1st October 2019), rogparan (1st October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

25. Link to Post #273
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A TI who WAS randomly selected might be doing themselves a great deal of harm by endlessly wondering why they were a target.

And the wondering really would be endless. Because the question never gets properly answered, and they may be feeding themselves a great deal of wrong information that's never going to help them one tiny bit.

It's like asking oneself why one's had an accident. One could drive oneself half-crazy trying to figure it out with some justification. Maybe it was just bad luck. And accepting that can sometimes actually provide a great deal of relief.

We all want to try to explain things to ourselves, if we can. But it has to be the right explanation. If it's the wrong one, it could easily make things worse.
    It's an impossible question to answer, and I think you're absolutely right that it can make things worse. I explain it to myself like "Y is a glitch", and the reason it's a glitch is - if you look at the Y sideways, it's a T.

If my thoughts ever ask me WHY I think they're talking to me, I'm going to say "How the F should I know that?"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Peter UK (2nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st October 2019)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Sharing some related website links & videos. Don't know if I'm reposting some. Anyways..

Heart attack gun:

https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/Heart_Attack_Gun

Gangstalking & electronic harassment:

https://www.stopeg.com/

https://www.targetedjustice.com/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14