+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 11 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

Hello, I'm new. I have not yet had the time to read many threads here yet, but want to share some of my story and ask some questions.
    It seemed to really begin around the time I had my first child, but could have started before that. I was becoming interested in world affairs and seemed to be going through some sort of spiritual awakening. I became very disillusioned as my eyes were opened to the reality of how the world really works. I can see how people were brought into my life to bring me down, though at the time I was only looking for escapes and acceptance. I began having constant pain. I went doctor to doctor, no one would help. I needed relief, sleep, and to numb myself, and began drinking too much. I started smoking again after years away from it. Things kept going bad to worse. I was seeing things even long before that I could not explain. And having strange coincidences or synchronicities. I started smoking pot to cope. But all this time I was researching conspiracies and such.
    Then a couple years ago, I met someone who I believe has been a gangstalking victim, although he probably isn't even familiar with what that means. All I can say is everything was taken from him because he messed with the wrong person. It is unbelievable how many companies and government/social service people were out to get him. Got his business bankrupted, slandered him, nearly got him sent to jail. Now he can't get a job, poor health and constant pain... Everyone, including family is out to distroy him. I have been isolated from friends and family. I know people very high up in NSA, and military. It was odd about how this one person wanted to get together with my husband and I... We are conservatives/ constitutional libertarian types, and Orthodox Christians, so that makes us the target of many people. And one day military folks had to come to our house to do an interview about someone we know high in the military. Which seemed very strange. I live in constant debilitating fatigue and pain in my entire right side. Trying to get my life back on track. I want to move in the country somewhere and homeschool my children. I have heard of V2K,. Not sure that's going on but I will have very disturbing dreams and I visually see things I can't explain. Can the visual stuff be that, as strange thoughts happen too but not really like voices. Also, physical problems are a major concern. Nausea, constant diarrhea, headaches, pain... You name it. Tired of wasting my time with doctors who don't care and won't believe me. Any help out there for me?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

Billy (25th March 2018), BMJ (25th March 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), dynamo (25th March 2018), Hervé (25th March 2018), Molly4US (26th March 2018), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018), Valerie Villars (25th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by grasshopper (here)
    . .Any help out there for me?
    Yes, there are many resources available, youtube being one of them.
    Google "targeted individuals" for some inspiration.
    All the best to you and easy as it is for me to say, it will be difficult for you, but "be strong as you can" and do not feel defeated.
    Sharing your experience will help to alleviate the feelings of despair.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

Just to add, I quit marijuana some time ago as it is illegal here and I feel like I have a target on me for people to mess with me and get me into trouble over it. But quitting has made things more difficult to deal with. Also, I am constantly getting lightheaded for no apparent reason and have ear ringing... Not all the time but it's very apparent and annoying. Looked into tinnuitis, but it doesn't seem like that's it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for your reply.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), dynamo (25th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Just to add, I quit marijuana some time ago as it is illegal here and I feel like I have a target on me for people to mess with me and get me into trouble over it. But quitting has made things more difficult to deal with. Also, I am constantly getting lightheaded for no apparent reason and have ear ringing... Not all the time but it's very apparent and annoying. Looked into tinnuitis, but it doesn't seem like that's it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you for your reply.
    Welcome, grasshopper! I have had some experiences similar to yours, and the people here on this forum have been very helpful. In particular, I have gotten some ideas from people here in messages and posts regarding dealing with headaches. What have you tried so far for your headaches and other physical problems?

Regarding the interview, this must be standard procedure, although most of us probably never hear about it. A colleague of mine who teaches at a gifted high school for math and science told me that the CIA once came to interview him about one of his former students who was being considered for a job.
    There's no time like the present.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks

Yes, that was what we were told about it. That a military friend was considered for a job. I found it odd they wanted to come to our home for this. But it was around this time someone we know in NSA out of the blue happened to be in our area and wanted to get together. It was odd. I pretty much came right out and asked if he was tracking me. He seemed to get very nervous and had a weird reaction to that.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

Yes, that was what we were told about it. That a military friend was considered for a job. I found it odd they wanted to come to our home for this. But it was around this time someone we know in NSA out of the blue happened to be in our area and wanted to get together. It was odd. I pretty much came right out and asked if he was tracking me. He seemed to get very nervous and had a weird reaction to that.
    I wonder why they have ethics in that area, when we know they’ve abandoned ethics in so many other areas. Are they actually told that if a citizen comes right out and asks them if they are an agent or performing covert actions, that they can’t confirm or deny? I have had that experience also, where they seem unwilling to lie and say: No, I’m not an agent.

For example, during the first Gulf War with Daddy Bush in 1991, we had an ongoing anti-war vigil at the Missoula County Courthouse. A man showed up there who had never been seen in town before. He started talking to me about how he thought it would be a great idea if we all staged a sit-in in at the local bank. I started asking him what he thought this would accomplish , etc. After we talked for a while, and I refused to participate in his sit in, I came right out and said that I assumed he was a government agent. He didn’t say yes or no. He had a weird reaction in the same way you described. He just looked shocked, asked me why I would think that, made a little joke, and then went away. We never saw him in Missoula again.

I suppose the weird reaction that both of us experienced may come from the fact that it is unusual for someone to openly confront them; so maybe they don’t know how to react. For example, there is another guy who I am sure was an agent that was part of the Earth First! newspaper in Missoula at that time. I never confronted that guy, because he never came to me and specifically asked me to participate in an illegal action. So I assume that the following possibilities present themselves to explain the surprise: 1) People aren’t asked by the agent to participate in the illegal cointelpro action if they seem to be someone who would be perceptive enough to detect the agent or 2) Even if suspicious, most people don’t specifically discuss their suspicions with the agent, or 3) It happens fairly frequently and they are explicitly told to immediately abandon the situation with no more interaction, even if their lack of a normal response makes them seem suspicious. If the target is not going to participate in the entrapment, then there is no reason for them to expend energy or further entangle themselves in the situation by confirming or denying

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (25th March 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

He couldn't deny it because we already knew he is high level NSA. He admits that and it's confirmable. So when I asked directly about if they are watching me personally he got very weird. Didn't deny it, just fumbled around his words and said much of what they do is more international in nature. He knows my husband from something like 20 years ago and through Facebook or whatever got in touch. Then all of a sudden was in our part of the country and wanted to visit. We were going to see him the next day too but that didn't happen.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Smell the Roses (25th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

He couldn't deny it because we already knew he is high level NSA. He admits that and it's confirmable. So when I asked directly about if they are watching me personally he got very weird. Didn't deny it, just fumbled around his words and said much of what they do is more international in nature. He knows my husband from something like 20 years ago and through Facebook or whatever got in touch. Then all of a sudden was in our part of the country and wanted to visit. We were going to see him the next day too but that didn't happen.
    Yes, so that is my question: Why wouldn’t he just immediately deny it? You would think they would train them to be better liars.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (27th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #209
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Grasshopper, this whole targeting thing is a very ticklish and weird thing. Having gone through a fair amount, here is what I have learned. Much of the time it is spiritual in nature, but somehow there are tie-ins to the military industrial complex. It is so complex. However, it is very real. I lived through some stuff, let me tell you. There are some high elements of the supernatural attached to it and as such it is incredibly hard to pin down.

You tube is a good source but try not to get bogged down in videos which focus only on the material aspects of it because I am convinced that is incorrect. Ultimately, it is spiritual in nature and very inexplicable. educate-yourself.org has some really good resources on this, as does montalk.net and for a really good understanding of some aspects, try truthspoon.com.

I have learned that navigating this dimension is like navigating a minefield. Now, don't get discouraged. There are benevolent forces and they help too. You have to ask.

Stay strong; work out, go into nature and refuse to be intimidated or scared. Stand in the light of truth. It is very hard. I know. I lost everything but I am very, very okay now. But, I had to go through some very real, very scary, very difficult times. Whatever it is is just trying to create doubt and fear. Refuse to bow to it or that or them. Don't get angry. Just get up and keep trying. It is very, very hard but you can do it.

God bless you honey. You can do this. If I can, anybody can.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Billy (26th March 2018), BMJ (27th March 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Debra (26th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Mike (25th March 2018), Molly4US (27th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 times in 1,717 posts

Quote Posted by Merry Mom (here)
    Yes, so that is my question: Why wouldn’t he just immediately deny it? You would think they would train them to be better liars.
    It's because when they interact with you they have to work in specific parameters. For example they might say something to you because that's what they have been told to say, but beyond that they are not allowed to interact with you.

Also Valeries comments above are spot on. Try to maintain your daily routines as best as possible.
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st July 2018 at 16:06.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Billy (4th April 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2021), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Smell the Roses (28th March 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018), Valerie Villars (27th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Dreams... I am having the most disturbing dreams. Not exactly nightmares, but there is a pattern to them. Everytime they involved another TI, and in every one I witnessed someone I care about in severe pain or dying. Another one last night. These are very disturbing.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grasshopper For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), The Freedom Train (29th March 2018), Valerie Villars (4th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #212
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Hi, I would say, good idea to quit. I identify as a targeted individual, and have a plethora of intuitives, clairvoyants, and psychics confirm that I have been targeted by dark forces from an early age, if not my whole life.

As such, it is of utmost importance to:

1) Strive for impeccability in all that you do, think, and say. This entails taking responsibility for yourself and for your life, and perhaps this is why it helps so much.

2) Becoming straight edge is very important - for some reason, chemically inducing consciousness shifts is not helpful for us, and appears to make us vulnerable to more attack.

3) Face your fears, and move through them.

I posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210835

"In any event, I feel that the best course of action for you would be to find ways to feel personally empowered, and to know that you are strong enough to withstand and overcome any obstacle.

This may take time. You may have to go through some low points to get there. But there is nothing like the feeling of having been through difficulties, and then realizing that, hey, you're still here. You're still standing. You're still loving. You are still giving it your all, being the best person you can be. You are still committed to healing yourself and the planet. And in this recognition, you can know, without the need for affirmations or any other kind of psychological tool, that there is no need for you to be afraid, because you've got this. You are powerful, you are strong. You've got more love in your little finger than all of that bull**** combined.
    "

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Billy (4th April 2018), BMJ (4th April 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Bob (3rd April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #213
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Grasshopper, this whole targeting thing is a very ticklish and weird thing. Having gone through a fair amount, here is what I have learned. Much of the time it is spiritual in nature, but somehow there are tie-ins to the military industrial complex. It is so complex. However, it is very real. I lived through some stuff, let me tell you. There are some high elements of the supernatural attached to it and as such it is incredibly hard to pin down.

You tube is a good source but try not to get bogged down in videos which focus only on the material aspects of it because I am convinced that is incorrect. Ultimately, it is spiritual in nature and very inexplicable. educate-yourself.org has some really good resources on this, as does montalk.net and for a really good understanding of some aspects, try truthspoon.com.

I have learned that navigating this dimension is like navigating a minefield. Now, don't get discouraged. There are benevolent forces and they help too. You have to ask.

Stay strong; work out, go into nature and refuse to be intimidated or scared. Stand in the light of truth. It is very hard. I know. I lost everything but I am very, very okay now. But, I had to go through some very real, very scary, very difficult times. Whatever it is is just trying to create doubt and fear. Refuse to bow to it or that or them. Don't get angry. Just get up and keep trying. It is very, very hard but you can do it.

Valerie, your advice is fantastic. It is definitely rooted in the supernatural - I see it as possibly demonic in nature, with manifestations in the physical that employ systems of government, military, and the judicial system, and the elite, monied circles of global business owners and players to carry out the agenda.

The theories of the archons, and also of the reptilians, as behind the scenes orchestrators of the deep state and originators of what we consider "demonic" or "satanic" influences and entities, seem to have some sort of validity for me, although they also sound so bizarre and unbelievable that I shy away from adhering to them as beliefs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dreams... I am having the most disturbing dreams. Not exactly nightmares, but there is a pattern to them. Everytime they involved another TI, and in every one I witnessed someone I care about in severe pain or dying. Another one last night. These are very disturbing.
    Keep a journal, but do not let them scare you.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Billy (4th April 2018), BMJ (4th April 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

Valerie, your advice is fantastic. It is definitely rooted in the supernatural - I see it as possibly demonic in nature, with manifestations in the physical that employ systems of government, military, and the judicial system, and the elite, monied circles of global business owners and players to carry out the agenda.

The theories of the archons, and also of the reptilians, as behind the scenes orchestrators of the deep state and originators of what we consider "demonic" or "satanic" influences and entities, seem to have some sort of validity for me, although they also sound so bizarre and unbelievable that I shy away from adhering to them as beliefs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Keep a journal, but do not let them scare you.
    Yes, Elizabeth, but it took me four years of hindsight to understand that. Keeping a journal is important. Keep it for those who come behind you grasshopper, if that gives you more purpose than keeping it for yourself. You are gaining wisdom and it is a very great gift.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Billy (4th April 2018), BMJ (4th April 2018), Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018), The Freedom Train (5th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #215
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I write a post like this every day. I might become my childhood self.
    Wonderful job. Wonderful job. Your post made me happy even in my most dense zones.
    Now I am wondering why I suffered through so many years without being on Avalon. Can't say it was beautif8c, but I chose it.

Ilove you. Wow my spell check turned back on. Blessings brother or sister.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MagPi9 For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018)

31. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

MagPi9 I don't know who you are replying to, but to say the post made you happy even in your most dense zones made me very happy in my most dense zone.

Sometimes, we don't even know we touch people. The pain and beauty of being human, as Iloveyou says.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th June 2018), Smell the Roses (21st June 2018)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

How to Tame a Demon - A Short Practical Guide to Organized Intimidation Stalking, Electronic Torture, and Mind Control

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (1st July 2018), BMJ (1st July 2018), Bo Atkinson (5th July 2018), Hervé (1st July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

35. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

I liked that book. It was short, practical and to the point. I have done enough research to know what our secret government is up to. However, I am also convinced there is a very real metaphysical aspect in some cases.

In my own, I had been attacked by incomprehensible evil once when I was a child and once many years ago, so I know that is real also. The targeting was a concentrated effort for about a year.

The point is that we don't really know what is going on other than "something wicked this way comes."

36. Link to Post #219
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll just make a short announcement. I am looking for a volunteer targeted individual who would be willing to undergo a bit of psychic experimentation. The entities I am channelling (Inanna and the Anunnaki) claim to have the technology and the spiritual power to help people who are undergoing this extreme form of psychological, psychic and electromagnetic torture. They made an announcement about it in the below post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1232570

Is anyone here desperate enough that they would be willing to give it a shot? I'm really not comfortable getting involved in this and I have zero expertise in the matter personally, but I thought this would be a great opportunity to put these entities to the test. If somebody already goes through daily torture as a result of being a TI, I don't see how trying this can make it any worse.

Just as a note, Inanna has already helped a few people on this forum with various problems and I have no doubt personally that she is highly benevolent and capable. However, if you do volunteer for this, you do so at your own risk, I cannot guarantee anything.

---Removed line requesting volunteers for a research proposal not yet approved by forum moderators---
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 1st July 2018 at 20:36.

37. Link to Post #220
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Chris (here)
    I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll just make a short announcement. I am looking for a volunteer targeted individual who would be willing to undergo a bit of psychic experimentation. The entities I am channelling (Inanna and the Anunnaki) claim to have the technology and the spiritual power to help people who are undergoing this extreme form of psychological, psychic and electromagnetic torture. They made an announcement about it in the below post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1232570

Is anyone here desperate enough that they would be willing to give it a shot? I'm really not comfortable getting involved in this and I have zero expertise in the matter personally, but I thought this would be a great opportunity to put these entities to the test. If somebody already goes through daily torture as a result of being a TI, I don't see how trying this can make it any worse.

Just as a note, Inanna has already helped a few people on this forum with various problems and I have no doubt personally that she is highly benevolent and capable. However, if you do volunteer for this, you do so at your own risk, I cannot guarantee anything.
    Before anyone begins to enroll in an experiment, it would be helpful if the principle investigator (in this case, Chris) wrote up a formal research proposal for Bill and the moderation team to consider. Please include the standard things in research protocols, such as risks, benefits, description of the experimental condition vs control condition, and what specific methods and measures will be employed.

Chris, please post your research proposal in the same channeling forum that you've been focusing on. Once you post it in the channeling forum, the mods will review it and discuss it.

This is the Targeted Individual subforum, it is not the most appropriate forum to solicit volunters for a psychic and/or channeling experiment. Thanks in advance!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Mike (1st July 2018), Noelle (1st July 2018), Omni (2nd July 2018), RunningDeer (1st July 2018), Smell the Roses (2nd July 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st July 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 11 18 LastLast