+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

I have had a lot of success using powerful crystals. Black tourmaline is excellent for protecting against psychic attack. I also use moldavite as well which is excellent. If you google crystals against psychic attack you will find a lot. For me I feel my energetic integrity is assured when i have the right stones nearby. Probably effectiveness is related with ones ability to tune into the frequency...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Artemesia (21st August 2023), BMJ (22nd November 2016), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Holly Lindin (25th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Benzopyrrole's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Benzopyrrole (here)
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    When they said your case that could mean an offense was perpetrated against them.
    At first they were not offensive at all, they were just talking to me 24/7 but it annoyed me so much that I've been offensive with them because they pissed me off but now I regret it because it only made it worst. I did it again about 3 months ago and that when they started playing 16 KHz frequency in my head...

Now I know I should piss'em off but as you might know they read my mind so anything I think about that might be offensive even if it now voluntary. They keep saying "You worsen your case."

I asked them if there was anyway I could reverse worsening but they said "It's irreversible"

Dang, I regret my first offence because I wonder if there was thought broadcasting at first or was it part of that worsening.

I just tried the stud finder and I found nothing.
    I think it could be possible they planned doing all this to you regardless, and they are doing a tactic to make you blame yourself. This tactic is prevalant in targeting cases, making the TI think they victimized themselves. This is also prevalent in new age psy op information about the law of attraction, blaming the victims for their own victimization. Also from the same sources IMHO.
    As i've read on http://www.dataasylum.com (which is a very intresting site) they are ready stalking for a long time and they only been searching for a trigger to be able to "justify" what they already wanted to do from the start...
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benzopyrrole For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2016), BMJ (6th March 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Wow! I can understand you 100%. I think we are part of the same Program. They have a very similar way of treat me. I have most recently been informed, and I have come to understand, that I am a living "science experiment" and this is a life-long torture. I have been victim to the same type of harassment and the more research I have done and educated myself about what they're doing, the less they deploy their V2K on me. I have gone for days, weeks, and several months without hearing more than a peep from them..and if I ask them to leave me alone enough, then they start to show some remorse. Message me if you want to talk about anything..I am pretty familiar with their little "program."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adam73483 For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2016), BMJ (6th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), Smell the Roses (23rd January 2017), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member heuristic thought's Avatar
    Thanks

Magnetic flux data flows and static transduction hearing mechanisms make us hear.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heuristic thought For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

found this from december last year , woman claims to have worked at " daisy" and cern , speaking about being followed everywhere ... and SO mush more

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (21st December 2016), RunningDeer (13th December 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    found this from december last year , woman claims to have worked at " daisy" and cern , speaking about being followed everywhere ... and SO mush more
    Thank you for finding this!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

bluestflame (13th December 2016), BMJ (21st December 2016), kirolak (23rd December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016), RunningDeer (13th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    Quote Posted by The Freedom Train (here)
    Thank you for finding this!
    For more of Dr. Katherine Horton’s videos, here’s her YouTube channel and her Stop007.org website.

From her bio:
    Dr Katherine Horton, ex Research Fellow at St John's College, Oxford, has been under overt surveillance by British intelligence since November 2011, ever since she attended a public High Court hearing as a member of the public.

The demonstrative stalking followed her abroad and exploded into non-stop harassment, medical sabotage and eventually brutal attacks with microwave weapons after she threatened to report the second break-in into her home to the police.

She sought an emergency injunction against British intelligence from the High Court in London, [2016] EWHC 2095 (QB), was brutally attacked straight after the hearing in her London hotel room, received death threats and survived an assassination attempt.

The attacks continue and are becoming ever more brutal and psychopathic. She is desperately fighting for her life and is asking for your support. Follow her @Stop007org and find further information, including court documents, on her website: https://stop007.org

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (13th December 2016), BMJ (6th March 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), East Sun (23rd December 2016), kirolak (23rd December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

sorry , i forgot to mention my first intuition was she was the real deal, me OP wasn't really worded for clarity

basically i believe her

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (21st December 2016), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), East Sun (23rd December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016), RunningDeer (13th December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Has anyone conducted a thorough investigation of Dr. Katherine Horton's credentials to determine if she is legit?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (21st December 2016), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), kirolak (23rd December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm in the process of doing that now via connections in LinkedIn. I do think she is legit! I heard her chat with Richie Allen - and we all know that this targeting and technology is for real

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

bluestflame (21st December 2016), BMJ (21st December 2016), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), kirolak (23rd December 2016), Omni (22nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LoneWolf76 (here)
    I'm in the process of doing that now via connections in LinkedIn. I do think she is legit! I heard her chat with Richie Allen - and we all know that this targeting and technology is for real
    Here is Katherine Horton's interview with Richie Allen.

I'm happy that she's trying to create greater awareness about the plight of targeted individuals (Ti's) but I'm also disappointed that she's promulgating so much disinformation along the way.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2016), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Foxie Loxie (21st December 2016), kirolak (23rd December 2016), meeradas (22nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

the girl is telling her own experience and begging for help. she is not claiming to teach anybody anything

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), East Sun (23rd December 2016), kirolak (23rd December 2016), Omni (22nd December 2016), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by misbis (here)
    the girl is telling her own experience and begging for help. she is not claiming to teach anybody anything
    Katherine Horton without tangible evidence is promoting the idea that she's being attacked with "microwave weapons". It's much more likely that these attacks are actually employing radio frequency based neurological weapons technology of the kind discussed in this video featuring former CIA contractor José Delgado.

You would suspect that a particle physicists would figure that out when neither aluminum foil or even a Faraday cage provide adequate shielding. My point here being simply that spreading information without first following the scientific method is, in fact, spreading disinformation which doesn't really help anyone and just adds to the confusion.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    Katherine Horton without tangible evidence is promoting the idea that she's being attacked with "microwave weapons". It's much more likely that these attacks are actually employing radio frequency based neurological weapons technology of the kind discussed in this video featuring former CIA contractor José Delgado.
    Microwaves are radio frequency actually.

Quote You would suspect that a particle physicists would figure that out when neither aluminum foil or even a Faraday cage provide adequate shielding. My point here being simply that spreading information without first following the scientific method is, in fact, spreading disinformation which doesn't really help anyone and just adds to the confusion.
    You obviously didn't fact check your own comments as microwaves are technically RF. People should be able to speak about their experiences without the scientific method. What nonsense.

And disinformation has a definition and what you say doesn't match it. Disinformation is intentionally false information. What you are talking about is more like non researched information. Which everyone does in form of expression at one point or another.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (27th April 2017), amandapoet (24th July 2018), BMJ (6th March 2017), Bo Atkinson (26th June 2018), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), LoneWolf76 (25th January 2017), MagPi9 (7th August 2018), The Freedom Train (22nd December 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Microwaves are radio frequency actually.
    The more likely culprits are Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radio waves. Microwaves are easily attenuated (filtered) while ELF waves are able to penetrate deep in to the earth which is why they're used for oil exploration.

Quote Posted by Omniverse
    Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic
    You would suspect that a particle physicists would figure that out when neither aluminum foil or even a Faraday cage provide adequate shielding. My point here being simply that spreading information without first following the scientific method is, in fact, spreading disinformation which doesn't really help anyone and just adds to the confusion.
    People should be able to speak about their experiences without the scientific method. What nonsense.

And disinformation has a definition and what you say doesn't match it. Disinformation is intentionally false information. What you are talking about is more like non researched information. Which everyone does in form of expression at one point or another.
    I believe a particle physicists would have a very difficult time divorcing themselves from the scientific method. However, I concede your point that if Mrs. Horton is parroting un-researched opinion then she is actually just engaging in misinformation.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The more likely culprits are Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) radio waves. Microwaves are easily attenuated (filtered) while ELF waves are able to penetrate deep in to the earth which is why they're used for oil exploration.
    ELF waves are probably used in addition to microwaves if you did your research. And microwaves are in fact RF Energy. So you comment was too vague and unresearched

Quote I believe a particle physicists would have a very difficult time divorcing themselves from the scientific method. However, I concede your point that if Mrs. Horton is parroting un-researched opinion then she is actually just engaging in misinformation.
    You are labeling it incorrect again. Misinformation is incorrect information. I feel you are being overly critical of her. I think it is good to get the word about these targeting operations out. You speak much like I would estimate a CIA AI speaking if it had a chance to speak here; Discredit, Demean, Denigrate, etc.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), bluestflame (23rd December 2016), BMJ (6th March 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), kirolak (23rd December 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

You speak much like I would estimate a CIA AI speaking if it had a chance to speak here; Discredit, Demean, Denigrate, etc.
    I'm a real person and a Ti as well. That's how I know so much about the program. Haven't you seen my documentary?

The Real Targeted Couple

Also, asking legitimate questions of someone claiming to be a Ti isn't demeaning. It's merely the kind of scrutiny that someone making such fantastic claims should expect. I have tough questions asked of me all the time and I'm never offended by them as long as they're asked in a respectful manner.
    Last edited by Openmindedskeptic; 23rd December 2016 at 12:53.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

#22 (14th September 2019), BMJ (26th January 2017), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), kirolak (23rd December 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I haven't got any reply on LinkedIn. Poor woman though, I do feel for her, she certainly is doing what she can in terms of trying to educate - again, educating from what she knows herself - here's a very interesting post on UTube.

At about 1:14:00 Dr Paul Marko makes a very interesting point about A.I...

Had to share!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

BMJ (6th March 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

The Guardian | New human rights to protect against 'mind hacking' and brain data theft proposed

Quote A response to advances in neurotechnology that can read or alter brain activity, new human rights would protect people from theft, abuse and hacking

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Any updates Benzopyrrole?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Alx For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast