+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast

Thread: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individuals: experiences, problems and solutions

If you were being gang-stalked, would you necessarily know it?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2017), BMJ (10th November 2017), Matthew (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th November 2017), Noelle (9th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    If you were being gang-stalked, would you necessarily know it?
    Yes... the whole idea is for the targeted person to know it, and be utterly freaked out.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Matthew (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th November 2017), Molly4US (1st May 2018), Nasu (9th November 2017), Noelle (9th November 2017), Omni (10th November 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Why can't it be fought with similar technology? I get you can't go to the authorities but why can't the technology be redirected at the attackers?

Talking with Molly made me see I don't understand the dynamics of this type of harassment at all.

Omnisense and others talk of being extensively stalked, over their entire lives, in many different forms, some not ever heard of, some extending over generations, and usually with some connection to government or military.

Others have hinted at esoteric stalking on levels not normally associated with our accepted societal experience.

Then there are those who think they might be fated to their plight due to karma or other other-worldly obligations.

Does stalking happen on all these levels?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th November 2017), Skapegoat (14th November 2017), skyefire777 (20th November 2017)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Why can't it be fought with similar technology? I get you can't go to the authorities but why can't the technology be redirected at the attackers?

Talking with Molly made me see I don't understand the dynamics of this type of harassment at all.

Omnisense and others talk of being extensively stalked, over their entire lives, in many different forms, some not ever heard of, some extending over generations, and usually with some connection to government or military.

Others have hinted at esoteric stalking on levels not normally associated with our accepted societal experience.

Then there are those who think they might be fated to their plight due to karma or other other-worldly obligations.

Does stalking happen on all these levels?
    Here's the best, most extreme, and most hilarious account of this kind of thing. Very highly recommended. (My post is copied from here: CHAMELEO -- SAIC's classified (and operational) invisibility program)

@ Richtip, this is what being a Targeted Individual is all about... though the phenomena here are really a little exceptional.

~~~.
    This Sept 2015 Coast to Coast interview, with author Robert Guffey -- all about invisibility technology -- is HIGHLY recommended.

Trust me on this one.

I recommend it...
    • first, for the subject matter: a staggering and almost ridiculous story in which compelling evidence emerged of operational invisibility technology, and
    • second, because Robert Guffey's recounting of the whole extraordinary tale is, all at once, fascinating, entertaining, articulate and hilarious. It's really quite wonderful to listen to.
    Robert Guffey, who few may have heard of, was a personal friend of Walter Bowart (who wrote the classic OPERATION MIND CONTROL -- download that here as a PDF, by the way), and is also a University Lecturer in English: clearly an extremely bright and articulate man, with a sparkling sense of humor, too.
    Here's the Coast to Coast summary of the show:

George Knapp was joined by author and researcher, Robert Guffey, who shared the remarkable story of Damien (called Dion in Guffey's book), an unrepentant heroin addict who in 2003 sheltered a US Marine that had stolen 22 pairs of night vision goggles, a DoD laptop, and perhaps a few top secret files from Camp Pendleton, a military base in the San Diego area.

Arrested under the Patriot Act, Damien underwent a six-day-long Abu-Ghraib-style interrogation by the NCIS, and was accused of trying to sell the military equipment to terrorists. Damien refused to testify against the Marine, or cooperate in any way, and was eventually released.

But after his release he began to notice he was being "gang stalked" around San Diego, with 7-9 people following him into a 7-11, restaurants, and various places. They wanted him to feel discombobulated and paranoid, Guffey explained. Vehicles were parked outside Damien's house, and Guffey knew someone at the DMV, and found out that none of the license plate numbers "officially existed," which suggested they were government vehicles.

After this, Damien began to be bombarded with hallucinations, such as seeing multiple moons in the sky, and the dimensions of his apartment were changing. Further, invisible people were in the room, interacting with him and moving things around, and he saw a black amorphous energy.

A woman from the NCIS visited Damien on a number of occasions, asking if he was ready to cooperate, implying that the harassment would end if he worked with them. Guffey was able to track down Richard Schowengerdt, said to be one of the scientists behind a project code named "Chameleo" that involved bizarre experimentation including "cloaking" — electro-optical camouflage so extreme it rendered observers practically invisible, which correlated with what Damien experienced.

Damien was likely used as a guinea pig to test out the effect of this technology, Guffey concluded, adding that he and Damien suspected the missing night vision goggles may have been especially important to the military as they possibly allowed wearers to see that which had been made invisible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2017 at 20:42.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amandapoet (24th July 2018), avid (9th November 2017), Billy (11th November 2017), BMJ (10th November 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th November 2017), Harley (9th November 2017), Kristin (9th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th November 2017), Molly4US (10th November 2017), Noelle (9th November 2017), Patient (9th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017), Sunny (9th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Seems even listening through the three listed audio recordings is frowned on. Computer crashed at the last ten minutes. Coincidence?

The first thirty minutes left me sceptical - it is the recounting of a heroine addict, and third person at that.

The second recording introduced other data that weighted the recounter's story in his favor.

The third delved into the actual military interest in these sorts of technologies and invisibility or cloaking tech. That's when my computer crashed.

Two thoughts came to mind during the interview. The first was that no technology can be as good as reality. The second followed from the first: that maybe humanity is prized for their innate ability to hold a single, focused, non-swerving intentional reality, despite mounting evidence to the contrary.

It is the refinement of this idea that I hold as a fundamental truth: that there is no perfect imitation, and that the heart can always tell the difference, if it is of a mind to, between reality and illusion. Not so sure about this tech, considering other data like AI and quantum computing, but pretty sure about higher realms and the pretenders one can encounter there.

Ultimately there is only one Source and one Reality. Whether we are capable of penetrating the ruse at all levels is the question. I want to think it is. The guy in the encounter was impressive for that very fact. That no matter how much he was tormented and harassed he never broke, never went insane, but rather, he insisted on his interpretation of events throughout.

When someone has experienced altered states on a regular basis it may become more difficult to convince them of their insanity as opposed to being convinced of the concerted effort of collaborators.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Michelle Marie (9th November 2017), Noelle (9th November 2017), Patient (9th November 2017)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Regarding invisibility and cloaking, there seems to be at least 2 ways to accomplish this feat.

One is by raising the body's frequency, and the other is to use a cloaking device.

Invisibility by raising one's frequency: Tana Hoy

http://www.tanahoy.com/psychic-devel.../invisibility/

Invisibility Cloak

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...ceals-objects/

I've noticed synchronistic, or repetitious, impressions regarding the topic of invisibility. I won't say more here because I don't want to get off topic.

The cloaking was referred to in the Robert Guffey interview.

Interesting! Thanks for the link...I'll listen to the broadcast later.

MM

PS. Oh, thanks, Ernie. Maybe I won't listen to the broadcast. My post may pertain to what you are saying.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th November 2017 at 23:21.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Molly4US (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm still not certain I fit in this category.
    Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    I also may or may not belong in this category.
    Yes, understood!

There's a difference (in terminology!) between someone who's gangstalked and harassed, continuously, maybe daily, and in sometimes crazy ways, to the point of questioning their sanity — and someone who may be seen as a threat or a nuisance (as quite a few on Avalon are, yours truly included), who are periodically attacked psychically or maybe electronically in various forms.

The former is classified in net discussions as a TI. There's no established terminology, as best I know, for the latter.
    Serious!? I have never been so excited, happy and energized upon hearing bad news in my life!! Of course because for me it is great news! I am not crazy!! Lol!

I have lost friends and family due to this type of harassment! I have lost everything - twice! People have remarked that it is incredible that I seem to have so much bad luck. I have really strange experiences when I deal with gov offices - yeah, good place for a joke, but seriously- my files go missing. Major problems other people don't experience. I get them all! Once when I had to renew my driver's license, both times when I was notified that it was in the office for pick up, when I went to get it , it wasn't there. The people in the office were baffled. This happened twice. I could go on and on because it is constant!

Anyway, ever since the gang stalking threads started, I wanted to add a post about a different type of stalking ( like I seem to be having), but out of respect for those that were being "gang stalked", I felt it would not be appropriate.

I had a job once and I was part of a very large union. (Across the continent type large.) The union went on strike. After the strike was resolved the employer was angry and wanted to do something back against the union. Out of those thousands of workers, I was the only one that was fired! The union helped me get my job back - and of course no one could believe what happened.

I always thought that this is not normal - many people that know me always comment that they can't believe that I am not crazy due to the amount of crap I have to go through!

Thank you Bill! Your post didn't just "make my day", it has changed my life!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Lol - I want to use my computer to post more on here. But my PC says there is no internet, yet my kids are all online! Guess I am stuck on my phone for now!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Callista (10th November 2017), Hervé (9th November 2017), Inaiá (10th November 2017), MagPi9 (7th August 2018), Molly4US (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow - and add this - all indications show that my PC has connectivity - but won't display a window and says " no internet connection". Lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Callista (10th November 2017), Molly4US (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017)

17. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is other ways that "whoever" it is can cause you problems. I believe that they will affect other people in your life. For example, many times we have had friends who after becoming good friends, they suddenly change and do things that are completely out of character. Twice in the last year this has happened and the friends are adamant that they didn't do and say the things that they did.

I believe they can also affect people for even a moment. I have seriously scene where a person seems to have gone blank for a moment and then said or done something rude or ignorant to me. Then they "click" back and seem like they did not now what just occurred. I have felt like I am the one losing my mind except I have had witnesses.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BMJ (10th November 2017), Callista (10th November 2017), Inaiá (10th November 2017), MagPi9 (7th August 2018), Molly4US (10th November 2017), Noelle (10th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #70
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Just an update to my story. I was targeted after a stay in hospital and used as a scapegoat in groups I was popular in because because I wasn't expected to live let alone walk again. ✌️✌️✌️
    Last edited by Skapegoat; 19th November 2017 at 13:08.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (11th November 2017), Molly4US (11th November 2017)

21. Link to Post #71
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi as a targeted individual in the UK I just wondered if there are any meetings of other TI, s in the UK to share and help each other with there experiences. Iv even had a song sung about me over u tube and a little aeroplane flown across the screen meaning they are coming to get me. The intimidation would of killed a weaker man. Iv no computer so I'm sorry I can't see this forum on my phone too well but I can see enough to post and read my threads. I will get an unhacked computer ASAP. ✌️✌️✌️

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

bluestflame (11th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), MagPi9 (7th August 2018), Molly4US (11th November 2017), yelik (11th November 2017)

23. Link to Post #72
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi I hope this gets posted being targeted and tortured electronically myself. I don't know if there is any answers apart I do really feel for you knowing what it's like. My experience is a bit different to most and my conscience won't let me a borate. But try not to antagonise the people playing mind games iv found gives some relief. Peace.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

MagPi9 (7th August 2018), Molly4US (11th November 2017)

25. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I'd just like to thank everyone for their help and support.. It's hard using Avalon on my phone but it's been a great help. Thanks to admin and I hope my situation can be resolved and I can have good news and a happy goodbye rather than sad news and no goodbye. There are no winners in my situation I just want a stalemate and give up social media for good. That is to be seen.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Molly4US (11th November 2017)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richtip (here)
    I'd just like to thank everyone for their help and support...
    We're here to support if needed, but please also be aware this is a library of useful information for everyone, including other TIs. You need to contribute to this community, as well.

What's helpful for others is for you to describe your experiences, intelligently and in in full detail, so that other TIs can better (a) understand and (b) deal with the phenomenon.

So far, we've only seen generalities from you. I have absolutely no idea, still, what you've been experiencing, who's targeting you, how, and why, how you "became a TI because of Facebook", the YouTube song that was about you (that's hard to believe — shades of Carly Simon! — which video was it? Please post the link), and whether you've listened to the interviews with Dr John Hall. (We can help inform you, but you need to do your part.)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (11th November 2017), BMJ (14th November 2017), Helene West (11th November 2017), MagPi9 (7th August 2018), Molly4US (1st May 2018), Omni (11th November 2017)

29. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. Most of my time is taken up specifically ding time with family. Even this phone is monitored. And posts being read. Using a phone makes using Avalon difficult but il post as long as I can. Thanks to all members. Peace.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Molly4US (11th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

For the record I have not been stalked. For whatever reason they decided to not use that aspect of the program on me. I get the hi-tech daily torture, severe abuse, harassment, mind hijacking, sensory replacement whenever i smell something good, artificial intelligence based neural monitoring, etc.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Molly4US (11th November 2017), sunwings (14th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. Most of my time is taken up specifically ding time with family. Even this phone is monitored. And posts being read. Using a phone makes using Avalon difficult but il post as long as I can. Thanks to all members. Peace.
    Richtip. Here in my town, which is in the U.S., the public library has numerous computers where a person who has a library card can log in and use the Internet. Perhaps you can visit a library in the U.K. and check to see if they have computers available for you. That would definitely make it easier, so you don't have to fiddle with trying to poke at each letter on a little cellphone screen. Wow, that is cumbersome. Another suggestion which may be helpful is using some sort of App which lets you speak aloud to your phone and it automatically writes what you spoke. I have never used that myself so I don't know if you can go back and edit it before you press "send". Perhaps speaking about difficult things into a cellphone may end up typing a whole bunch of "um". That could actually be pretty hilarious in print.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017), Skapegoat (19th November 2017)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Just an update to my story. I was targeted after a stay in hospital and used as a scapegoat in groups I was popular in because because I wasn't expected to live let alone walk again.

I think I know what you mean. I have worked a few temporary jobs in the past few years and there end up being crooked people at every single one of them. Those crooked people, in my experience, look at the new temporary hires and decide in what ways they can exploit them, or pawn off mistakes, or illegalities onto the temporary employee. A new or temporary employee, or someone with a questionable work history is someone who is just learning the new job, and someone the employer doesn't know yet. Thus, the workplace gang can perform place blame easily on the new person, or place blame easily on an employee who has any mental impairments such as learning disability or memory disability(I could list a bunch of specifics, so may in my next post as you may have also had those experiences). Being a very ethical person myself, it took a few times before I was able to logically and emotionally accept that there are that many rotten individuals out there who are already perched to seize the opportunity to harm innocent people. Moreover, this new phenomenon of using whole groups of people in a workplace (gangs), and them using Direct Energy Weapons is extra sick and perverse. These gangs truly seem to view us as prey, as seen in their actions towards us.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

37. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks, I feel sorry for you. I hope you get peace.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

39. Link to Post #80
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you. My experience and understanding why has come full circle. I hope I don't have to elaborate and hope I have good news. And no news is good news rather than bad. But all will become clear Wednesday which is d day for me. ✌️✌️✌️

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Skapegoat For This Post:

BMJ (14th November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast